Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kail certainly didn't mind talking about the military when she was salivating over Javi's military benefits in all of those episodes.

On point. I thought she would have an orgasm once that wedding ring was put on her finger.

I really don't care if reality show participants choose to keep some stuff more private than others.

I agree.  I am reminded of the few who were slamming Chelsea for daring to have Cole as a boyfriend and not talking about him or showing him anywhere on social media or on the show.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2

I am surprised she actually posted that photo of Isaac. Back in March, Kail cried that she wasn't going to post anymore photos of the kids:

http://alltheteenmoms.net/2015/03/02/kailyn-lowry-will-no-longer-post-photos-of-her-children/

Kail doesn't want to hear about her life being on television either!!! *pout* *stomps foot*

I agree fully with this comment in response to this:

This x 1,000,000

From the social media thread here:

My response to that on the other thread:

Really, buddy? You are on a fucking television show!! You have shown just about everything else, including the time you went down to the enlistment office, when you were crying as you said your goodbyes to your wife and Isaac, talking about being on the base or finding a home elsewhere, so many other related topics connected to your stint in the military. Don't fucking tell the public it is none of our business. How about taking your ass off television. along with your grifter wife, so you aren't being bombarded with such questions? Dumbass.

YES!!!! 1000 times yes!

I just watched the S4 episode where Kail drops the PFA order against Jo. She complains about Jo's family showing up to support him on their court date. She goes as far as to say, "There's no reason on earth for Janet to be there." Uhh.. No, Kail, Janet is his mother and she can support her son on difficult days if she has the time and will. I wonder what she'll tell Lincoln and Isaac when they want her to attend their little league games: No reason for me to be there whatsoever! I am not on the team!

• Love 6

I just watched the S4 episode where Kail drops the PFA order against Jo. She complains about Jo's family showing up to support him on their court date. She goes as far as to say, "There's no reason on earth for Janet to be there." Uhh.. No, Kail, Janet is his mother and she can support her son on difficult days if she has the time and will. I wonder what she'll tell Lincoln and Isaac when they want her to attend their little league games: No reason for me to be there whatsoever! I am not on the team!

I am sure you watched this carefully so I will ask this to you. Did Kail have a voice-over where she said the PFA was dropped by her? If so, that is a laugh. The judge dismissed her PFA request, ordered her to attend anger management and ordered Jo and Kail to attend parenting classes, which I am sure Kail attended, but likely sat there with her butt ugly face, pouting and acting like she knows it all.

Two things about her being mad at Janet and company being there. Kail was either mad at them being there  because she would then be in their presence as she lied about what occurred between her and Jo or, she was mad because she had no one there to support her. How dare Jo have a loving and supporting family while she was shit out luck. Oh well. Sucks to be you Kail. You had a chance to have the Rivera family be your support system and care for you because they knew what you endured with Suzi. You spit right in their faces you worthless scum.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

I am sure you watched this carefully so I will ask this to you. Did Kail have a voice-over where she said the PFA was dropped? If so, that is a laugh. The judge dismissed her PFA request, ordered her to attend anger management and ordered Jo and Kail to attend parenting classes, which I am sure Kail attended, but likely sat there with her butt ugly face, pouting and acting like she knows it all.

Two things about her being mad at Janet and company being there. Kail was either mad at them being there  because she would then be in their presence as she lied about what occurred between her and Jo or, she was mad because she had no one there to support her. How dare Jo have a loving and supporting family while she was shit out luck. Oh well. Sucks to be you Kail. You had a chance to have the Rivera family be your support system and care for you because they knew what you endured with Suzi. You spit right in their faces you worthless scum.

Kazu, to be honest, I usually have it on as background noise while I study. My understanding is that Kail's lawyer figured out that she was lying through her teeth, and advised that they settle out of court. They were both ordered to go to family therapy. I was confused, I thought Kail,specifically, was ordered to go to anger management--but I didn't catch that in the episode. Javi is as much of an asshole as ever, even this early. He was all up in arms about them being ordered to go to family therapy. Javi is such an idiot. 

I think quite a lot of her conflict with Jo stems from jealousy. She's jealous that he has a loving, supportive family that has helped him out every step of the way. I feel for her, but her behavior towards Jo has always been ugly. Nothing will ever convince me that her pregnancy wasn't deliberate-- she saw everything Jo had and decided the best way to join the family was through a baby. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 7

This recap mentions Kail was ordered to attend anger management:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/25/javi-marroquin-kailyn-lowry-fight-teen-mom-2-recap-video/

While Javi is out of the house for a few hours, Kailyn has a major wakeup call that she does need anger management, which the court ordered after her fight with baby daddy Jo Rivera, and she realizes she needs to control herself. Finally, Javi comes back and says he will work with Kail while she helps herself and keeps her anger under control.

I checked various other sites and they mention the same thing about Kail being ordered to attend anger management.

• Love 2

I hope I'm not asking something that's probably been asked numerous times--my apologies if this has been discussed.

Anyone else getting sick and tired of these girls milking money off of their fans? Okay one book each to share their bios, I get that, but seriously?? Enough is enough.

I'm mostly referring to the "hulk", "Kali" and many other nicknames. First it was her book "pride over pity" then scentsy then a FRIGGEN CLOTHING LINE?? "Love & Lowry" and now a children's book abou love.

The worst part is she (& the other girls) are making a killing off of these pre-teens or young moms out there. I don't think its right for Kali to take advantage of people that are either A. Relating to her story/childhood/becoming young mom or B. Wanting to help her raise her kids with extra funds because she doesn't "work"

It wouldn't even bother me so much (hey if you find a niche to make money go for it--everyone deserves to make a living) but has developed an ego, a better than thou persona that is turning me off from her story that's already been told and needs to end. I mean you're famous for having a kid as a teen while coming from a screwed up childhood--big whoop--many women have too!

Now I have to see her continuously get richer from her hard working fans who have kids of their own (reason why they watch the show as they can relate) to take care of.

Meanwhile she sits around being mean to those that help her constantly, whether it's watch her kids, let her stay with them, accept a child that isn't theirs and put you on their benefits.

I think I'm rambling now...lol I will stop now. I guess it's more about venting to other people who watch the show--my husband side-eyes me if I even THINK about talking about the show with him haha!!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7

Javi's response to being asked about the phone issue and how was it settled:

"I realized her phone is the only get away she has. She's with the kids at home all summer."

Wait, doesn't Jo have Isaac for six weeks in the summer? Has that changed? If not, that is such a lie. Second, she is a stay-at-home mom. Geez, why the fuck do these girls sign up for the job only to later complain about it? Hey, Hulk Face, that is what staying at home with kids is all about. You stay home, you clean, you cook (LOL microwaves don't count), you wash clothes, you keep the house clean and organized, etc. Third, Kail has had more vacations than a bunch of us put together! Shit, she has had three already in less than six months!! How is it she needs a get-away? Javi, you've been suckered. You fell for her bullshit excuse. You will learn the hard way.

Javi posted that his parents "treat Isaac just like their own. They say that's their grandson from day 1, haha"

What is so funny about that? Or, is it another dig to the Riveras?

Anyone else think that Kail answered these questions?

• Love 5

These idiots are not doing anything vermin like the Duggars and the Kartrashians do X 100.

I don't watch those shows. Tell us about it.

If you really think about it, Kail is on television for lying on her back or, maybe doggy style, just like Kim. Isn't that how KK ended up on television? Because of a sex tape? The only difference is Kail became pregnant. Oh, and there is no sex tape of Kail. No one would buy it. As for Duggar, just from what has been put out there publicly, he is being blasted for his hypocrisy. Kail is also a hypocrite. Vermin is vermin no matter how you slice it and dice it.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

Anyone else getting sick and tired of these girls milking money off of their fans? Okay one book each to share their bios, I get that, but seriously?? Enough is enough.

I'm mostly referring to the "hulk", "Kali" and many other nicknames. First it was her book "pride over pity" then scentsy then a FRIGGEN CLOTHING LINE?? "Love & Lowry" and now a children's book abou love.

Next up: comic line The Incredible Sulk. Thrill to the tale of a put-upon heroic mother whose life is stressed to the limit by constant texts, scarf shortages, frequent moves and vacations all whilst fighting the emergence of her green-skinned, roaring alter ego. 

.Fw4A5Lz.jpg?1

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 8

"I realized her phone is the only get away she has. She's with the kids at home all summer."

Wait, is this a joke or was he being serious? We have seen her do many, many things with friends all season. And isn't she in school? So now is she home alone all day with the kids?

• Love 1

Next up: comic line The Incredible Sulk. Thrill to the tale of a put-upon heroic mother whose life is stressed to the limit by constant texts, scarf shortages, frequent moves and vacations all whilst fighting the emergence of her green-skinned, roaring alter ego.

.Fw4A5Lz.jpg?1

This is truly a thing of beauty.

• Love 2

Kail has become insufferable with her mtv money. I watched her fear homelessness and live in a subsidized apartment with a piece of shit car and she now, just a few years later, has the nerve to call someone's new house a fixer-upper? She had disdain and not happiness in her voice. It's all Louis Vuitton, Mercedes and new big houses only now, I guess. Talk about forgetting where you came from.

• Love 16

Kail has become insufferable with her mtv money. I watched her fear homelessness and live in a subsidized apartment with a piece of shit car and she now, just a few years later, has the nerve to call someone's new house a fixer-upper? She had disdain and not happiness in her voice. It's all Louis Vuitton, Mercedes and new big houses only now, I guess. Talk about forgetting where you came from.

If they got a got price on a fixer-upper, that could be a smart buy for Jo and Vee, assuming they had a real inspection and nothing wrong with it is past their ability to fix. Kailyn thinks money is "just like water," to paraphrase Jeremy. Nothing but brand-new for her!

• Love 2

If they got a got price on a fixer-upper, that could be a smart buy for Jo and Vee, assuming they had a real inspection and nothing wrong with it is past their ability to fix. Kailyn thinks money is "just like water," to paraphrase Jeremy. Nothing but brand-new for her!

Teresa Giudice from RHONJ didn't like anything but brand new, designer name brand things. Didn't work out so well. (Not saying I think Kail is capable of fraud. Farrah, maybe.)

• Love 3

This made me remember the most random sentiment from "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn." They were talking about how when someone "makse it," and gest above where they're from, they're either extra empathetic to those that are still there, because they understand or they scorn them, for not bettering themselves like they did. Kail falls into the latter. Despite the fact that 95% of her "success" is either directly (her MTV check) or indirectly (her books, scentsy business, and hilarious clothing line) related to getting knocked up at prom. (Thanks so much for that lovely image, Kail.) Nathan was so completely right about most of these girls. They made crappy decisions that would have ordinarily created huge obstacles, but then they absolutely won the lottery.

• Love 6

.Fw4A5Lz.jpg?1

Man, you crack me up. A forum should not be this entertaining.

I wonder if she reads these forums. Lol

• Love 2

Man, you crack me up. A forum should not be this entertaining.

I wonder if she reads these forums. Lol

If you take away the green face, it actually looks like Isaac.  I never realized how much he looks like Kailyn.  I always thought he resembled Jo. 

• Love 2

Kail is like Jekyll and Hide. When she's in a good mood, her hair is done and those awful tats are covered up, she can actually look really pretty. However when she's in bitch mode, she looks like she's doing twenty to life in women's prison. She has two completely different faces.

• Love 5

Well THIS is interesting.  Javi and Kail claimed they had outgrown their home.  

Old House: 2,022 sq ft

New House: 2,346 sq ft

Old House Bedrooms: 4

New House: 3

Old House Full Bath: 2

New House: 3

Old House Half Bath: 1

Old House Half Bath: 0

New house has 1.1 acres

New house has a nice swimming pool.

I'm sorry but how is this getting more room? You only gained 324 sq feet and you have less bedrooms.  Their argument about fans and outgrowing the old house doesn't fly.  I would much rather they admit they moved because of Jo instead of the bull they are trying to push. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8

When Karl said in the recent episode that she doesn't want custody to change because Isaac should be in one home during the week when he starts kindergarten it pissed me off.

I would pay damn good money to see her say those words to a judge and have him say "you're right, for the next 5 years he will stay with his dad during the week".

Her words and actions clearly show that if Jo calls on a Tuesday night and wants to take Isaac out for pizza that Hulk will shoot him down and tell him it's not his day.

I don't know what's going on with their custody in real time, I don't follow these girls anywhere but here, but I hope Jo is getting some extra time.

No, there was not.

Seems like their was, otherwise why mention them in the Karl thread?

• Love 7

Did anyone else love when Karl said to Jo in that bitchy, condescending tone, "JAVI is gonna be the SOCCER COACH!!!!" and Jo pretty much just fist bumped Javi and said "cool" or something. He gave no fucks, and Karl was hoping to send him into a stupor, challenging Javi for the right to be the soccer coach.

• Love 8

Yes, Jo gives absolutely no fucks. He cares only about Isaac. Kail has her minions. And, Chelsea has her pig...lol

M7c0Uuu.png

By the way, is it the auto-correct that is inserting "Karl" or is that now a running gag here? I think it is so fitting. Kail is like a guy, anyways. She might as well have a male name.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

.Fw4A5Lz.jpg?1

cheatincheetos: I cannot stop laughing!! I am doing my best to keep from laughing out loud and waking up my husband. I am having a hard time typing this out. LOL This is the best photo ever of Kail!!  I actually found a photo of her wearing her best sandals when she goes all Hulk:

xmmEhu0.png

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

When Karl said in the recent episode that she doesn't want custody to change because Isaac should be in one home during the week when he starts kindergarten it pissed me off.

I would pay damn good money to see her say those words to a judge and have him say "you're right, for the next 5 years he will stay with his dad during the week".

Her words and actions clearly show that if Jo calls on a Tuesday night and wants to take Isaac out for pizza that Hulk will shoot him down and tell him it's not his day.

I don't know what's going on with their custody in real time, I don't follow these girls anywhere but here, but I hope Jo is getting some extra time.

Seems like their was, otherwise why mention them in the Karl thread?

Or pick Issac up from school. She would bitch it's not his day. Gosh I hope Joe takes her ass to court and changes the agreement. Issac has a good daddy and should spend time with him.

• Love 2

Did anyone else love when Karl said to Jo in that bitchy, condescending tone, "JAVI is gonna be the SOCCER COACH!!!!" and Jo pretty much just fist bumped Javi and said "cool" or something. He gave no fucks, and Karl was hoping to send him into a stupor, challenging Javi for the right to be the soccer coach.

Yes, I caught Karl once again desperately trying to spur some sort of jealousy out of Jo. Like she was either trying to rub it in how great Javi is to his stepson or sugarcoat their "perfect" family forgetting that we ALL just watched how messed up their not so perfect marriage is. Jo was probably thinking,"whatevs...I just moved 3 hours to be close to my son so take the 'soccer coach' dig and shove it," while fist pumping the dude that just helped him move in.

The preview of next week, however, shows some jealousy working on Javis part when he discovers that Jo stopped by without his presence--i'm sure Kailyn loved the stroke to her ego,"this is MY house too," when Javi asked to be present when her ex stops by--rightfully

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

Kali is a lunatic but I do think Javi is insane if he feels he must be present at the home if Jo is there. Yes Kail is a cheating asshole but if you need to be a chaperone then just get a divorce. Either you trust your spouse or you don't. Javi looks psychotic by making that demand. How embarrassing to have to say "oh sorry please don't step across my property line my husband isn't home right now."

• Love 4

cheatincheetos: I cannot stop laughing!! I am doing my best to keep from laughing out loud and waking up my husband. I am having a hard time typing this out. LOL This is the best photo ever of Kail!!  I actually found a photo of her wearing her best sandals when she goes all Hulk:

xmmEhu0.png

Socks?  Tights and socks?

ahhh.

Is that really her?

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-9-sneak-peek-aubrees-new-name-for-cole/1235266/video/#id=1737626

This is regarding the clip from next week's episode. (The one I linked was Chelsea's, sorry! They're all one the same page though)

I will be curious to delve more into Kailyn/Javi/Jo's financial situation. I'm a finance girl, so I'm all about this sort of thing! I also want to know more about their custody set up. In the clip, Jo said he felt the 6 weeks in the summer didn't work, and he didn't want to do it again. He also said he didn't really want one week on, one week off, if I understood him correctly. I'm curious about what Jo does want. It was nice to hear him say that he wanted to be "one family" for Isaac as much as possible, but Failyn didn't want to hear that.

• Love 3

Kali is a lunatic but I do think Javi is insane if he feels he must be present at the home if Jo is there. Yes Kail is a cheating asshole but if you need to be a chaperone then just get a divorce.

TOTALLY AGREE!

Plus this isn't some random ex. It is her son's father. They might have to actually meet up in person occasionally, even without Isaac. They are forever tied through Isaac. He shouldn't have married someone with a kid if he couldn't handle that fact.

• Love 3

In all fairness (crap,I'm about to stick up for Javi) regardless of you accept a step child you will still harbor jealousy feelings knowing that your spouse has to continuously see their ex for the sake of their kid. Yes, I know "you know it when getting involved with someone with a kid) but it still is uncomfortable knowing your spouse cheated on a previous boyfriend with this baby daddy and hard to not acknowledge the fact "it could happen again."

I have a child from a previous marriage and I'm now married with two kids with my current and forever husband and I can see his side when I have to visit my ex for "drop offs" that it could be nerve wrecking. My husband is very secure with our marriage but come on now..if I were him I certainly would be uncomfortable if he was talking (with out me present) to someone he use to be intimate with sexually or has cheated on a previous girlfriend for this person. Javi had been very mature with jo (even helped him move) allow him the jealousy of having "cheater hulk" hang out with jo without his presence.

• Love 2

Regarding the custody, I actually agree with Kail that Isaac needs to remain in one house during the week, but that doesn't mean Jo can't attend soccer practices or take him for ice cream or out to the park after school. Since Kail seems eager to live life as some sort of born-again sorority girl, you'd think she'd be happy Jo was within range to share parenting duties.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

TOTALLY AGREE!

Plus this isn't some random ex. It is her son's father. They might have to actually meet up in person occasionally, even without Isaac. They are forever tied through Isaac. He shouldn't have married someone with a kid if he couldn't handle that fact.

It's pretty clear to me, as well as you and everyone else, that Javi was way too immature to marry anyone, kid or no. Ugh.

Related to immaturity: I have a sneaking suspicion that Kail and Javi are both Eagles fans and as such named their son after the Eagles' stadium.

• Love 4

Kailyn is a Dallas fan. I suppose because her family is from Texas. She and Javi were kicked out of a game in Philadelphia last year. An employee referred to Kail as a "rachet girl". The same employee tweeted about "adjective Kailyn". I think the auto-correct took over and it was supposed to be "ejected Kailyn":

http://starcasm.net/archives/299657

Edited by GreatKazu
I'm sorry but how is this getting more room? You only gained 324 sq feet and you have less bedrooms.  Their argument about fans and outgrowing the old house doesn't fly.  I would much rather they admit they moved because of Jo instead of the bull they are trying to push.

It was totally about Jo! No sooner did he move in and all of a sudden Kail's like, "It was a nice starter house, but it's getting too crowded". Bitch, please.

So hilarious. I love how Kail continuously tries to pit those two dudes against each other, but they're all cool with each other. It gives me life. I want them to start golfing together on Sundays.

I mostly agree. And I think Javi has shown he's pretty cool with Jo. But I can understand why he might have some trepidation about them being alone together. After all, Kail was shown on camera taking Jo into her bedroom when she was dating Jordan. If it was just the ex it would be one thing, but this is an ex she has repeatedly gotten back together with and cheated on people with. Yes, Javi should not have married her if he couldn't trust her - but that's a whole other issue, because they really should never have married! LOL

Just saying, I think Javi does have some foundation for his worries. And the way Kail is always trying to make more of it than needs be - "Was it awkward helping Jo?" - probably doesn't help.

• Love 7

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-9-sneak-peek-aubrees-new-name-for-cole/1235266/video/#id=1737626

This is regarding the clip from next week's episode. (The one I linked was Chelsea's, sorry! They're all one the same page though)

I will be curious to delve more into Kailyn/Javi/Jo's financial situation. I'm a finance girl, so I'm all about this sort of thing! I also want to know more about their custody set up. In the clip, Jo said he felt the 6 weeks in the summer didn't work, and he didn't want to do it again. He also said he didn't really want one week on, one week off, if I understood him correctly. I'm curious about what Jo does want. It was nice to hear him say that he wanted to be "one family" for Isaac as much as possible, but Failyn didn't want to hear that.

I want to know what he wants too. He (as opposed to a lot of people on this board who want Jo to have more time with Isaac) says it is hard on him right now to adjust to more of the time he has with Isaac taking him to games and stuff so I guess he is showing real maturity knowing he will not be up to the task going with more time all of a sudden just cause he moved. He is adjusting and that is fine. But I am wondering what he does want. I think in his heart of hearts he wants it go more organically. Like they can just share time and spend it even together. More like a big family. Which I feel would greatly benefit all the kids involved but Kail is not up to the task and if she knows that of herself she shouldn't do it since it will only work if it will not cause problems. I hope Kail has a change of heart though. It feels like Jo really wants all of them to just go at it more naturally instead of specific times and dates and through the courts.

Edited by TM2
  • Love 3