Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I put this in the Mykelti thread but here it is too:

Mykelti just released a video "thoughts on Meri."

She does not remember Meri being physically abusive. However she states that Meri was verbally and emotionally abusive to all the kids, and she got the brunt of it (note Gwen still says she did not experience this so I guess not "all" as Mykelti says). She said that Meri stopped when they became older because "Idk, maybe we could fight back more?" She has cut Meri out of her family's life but remains cordial at Lularoe events. "I don't think she's a terrible person but I don't necessarily think she's a nice person."

Tony commented and said that although he never really interacted with her much -  he believes Meri is not a nice person and he doesn't like people who hurt his wife.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 5
On 1/23/2023 at 7:26 PM, zenme said:

No. She actually doesn’t. Just a reference to her saying she treats Kody as though he’s her best customer, and the reason the other wives struggle in their marriages with him. They don’t treat Kody as though he’s their best customer.

Ya easy for princess Robyn to say when her John  ooops I mean “customer” is leaving $50 tips for a quick yank… meanwhile Meri, Janelle and Christine are doing BJ’s in his truck and he’s charging them $100 for the pleasure of his company. 🤢🤮

Best customer my ass!

He can take his business elsewhere.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Double post
  • Like 1
  • LOL 19

Oh well we can't really blame Kody for missing any signs that Gwen could have autism, can we? He was hardly ever there after all (me being sarcastic of course)

Meri may not have been physically abusive but emotional and verbal abuse can be at least as damaging and are definitely as cruel as that. I do think all kids have different perceptions on this, depending on how much abuse they were exposed to and how old they were. 

I still don't like Tony but he has earned some Brownie points with me for stating that he doesn't like people who hurt his wife. (I like that protective side in my husband too☺️)

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
On 1/24/2023 at 8:02 PM, Teafortwo said:

But then, Kody is on record denying that Dayton is too ("he's quirky).

I came to say this. Kody is such an idiot. I am sure he saw  Rain man once and now he sees himself as an expert. And unless neither Dayton nor Gwen get the exact number of tootpicks that are on the floor, they're not on the spectrum. 

• Like 12
6 hours ago, Elodia said:

I came to say this. Kody is such an idiot. I am sure he saw  Rain man once and now he sees himself as an expert. And unless neither Dayton nor Gwen get the exact number of tootpicks that are on the floor, they're not on the spectrum. 

This. Many people are poorly informed on autism. Until recently (last decade or so), girls were under-diagnosed because their traits tend to differ from the traits of boys on the spectrum. Often, girls are told they have anxiety or OCD or that they’re just emotional, when it could be those things also linked to autism and the difficulties navigating a neurological disorder.

JMO as an autistic person, but I don’t always see it as a “disability”. I’m very gifted in some areas including quick and unconventional problem solving, and I sometimes view it as evolution. The world is too “loud”, noisy and aggressive and my brain operates very well in certain environments.

Maybe the neurotypicals are the ones who are “off” with their shouting and bright, noisy spaces. 😂 

• Like 19
  • Love 4
On 1/26/2023 at 7:34 AM, Elodia said:

In all honesty, I can absolutely see him missing the signs. He’s all about Kody; including when he is around his other kids. He just doesn’t see it (or wants to see it) unless it’s something absolutely amazing they did so he can brag about it. 

We’ve seen it so many times, even in very obvious cases: Truely just had a cold, and Ysabel wasn’t that bad at all. Oh and don’t forget about Christine trying to give birth to Truely where he was pestering her doctor for information on having a baby with Meri (who btw made it pretty clear that she wasn’t sure if she wanted ivf at the time) And when you listen carefully to his cringe-worthy scenes in Robyn’s “I’m dying from Covid-episode” you constantly hear the me, me, me. 

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 14
  • LOL 1

Why is the My Sisterwives’ Closet back up and selling Meri’s, Janelle’s, and Christine’s necklaces at a discount? TACKY ROBYN TACKY! 🤭

eta: The necklaces are still overpriced and UGLY!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14

I'm getting sick and tired of this family slinging vague accusations at one another without giving specific examples of what went on. I'm sick of all of this cryptic nonsense.

They're trying to say enough to get subscribers and viewers so they can make money off Patreon and YouTube views, but also trying not to cross a line that will ruin relationships or even possibly say something they could be sued for in court (for slander). They are trying to suck you in to the continued drama without really making a mess. I hope Gwen graduates college and gets a real job, and doesn't end up selling Plexus or Lularoe. 

The adults are doing the same thing during the Tell Alls. They need to keep the show going, but they're not comfortable going into all the nasty (and possibly made up in some cases) details.

OR, they are exaggerating what really happened, so they can't give us the details because then we will know they are full of shit.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I hope Gwen graduates college and gets a real job, and doesn't end up selling Plexus or Lularoe

Gwen did say she hates MLMs which I thought was funny. And she is being advised by her mom and sisters with regards of what to say and what not to say publicly.  She's younger and I'll wait to reserve judgment. Mykelti and Paedon - as well as all the adults? Yeah, I'm getting so sick of them.

• Like 13

So!  I live in Flagstaff and have, every so often, seen these yahoos out and about.  Actually - I've seen Christine (prior to her move) and Janelle - I've never seen Meri, Robyn, or Kody the whole time they've lived here.  Until last Friday!  I was out to dinner with my husband and Kody and Savannah walked right by!  I was so glad to see him spending time with her!

• Like 20
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, yojenbabe said:

So!  I live in Flagstaff and have, every so often, seen these yahoos out and about.  Actually - I've seen Christine (prior to her move) and Janelle - I've never seen Meri, Robyn, or Kody the whole time they've lived here.  Until last Friday!  I was out to dinner with my husband and Kody and Savannah walked right by!  I was so glad to see him spending time with her!

It makes me wonder yet again if what they do for the show is very producer driven and they are all in on it.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
47 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

It makes me wonder yet again if what they do for the show is very producer driven and they are all in on it.

According to Gwen the talking heads are the producer asking questions, sometimes the same phrased differently. So my interpretation is they have a certain answer/reaction they want to create and needle the subjects until they get it. 

I have often thought that many of Kody's reactions are from being poked at. Without seeing raw footage we the viewer have no idea if the response is actually in reference to what we are seeing at the time.

The season that was filmed during covid in 2020 is a good look at how contrived many scenes were.  You could easily tell when the film crew was filming vs the self footage, and Janelle's lip surgery gave away the actual timeline vs. the timeline they were trying to feed us.

There was a scene outside with Janelle, the two boys and Savannah, where they were trying to make it seem like lockdown was just happening. Yet it was filmed by the pros and the greenery in her back yard was clearly summer.  Her lip surgery was well healed as well. Gabe said that in school the in person classes had everyone masked. Yet in reality as covid cancelled classes in the Spring semester, in person didn't begin until the fall semester sometime in August.  Which lines up more with Janelle's backyard scenery.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
Just now, Roslyn said:

According to Gwen the talking heads are the producer asking questions, sometimes the same phrased differently. So my interpretation is they have a certain answer/reaction they want to create and needle the subjects until they get it. 

I have often thought that many of Kody's reactions are from being poked at. Without seeing raw footage we the viewer have no idea if the response is actually in reference to what we are seeing at the time.

The season that was filmed during covid in 2020 is a good look at how contrived many scenes were.  You could easily tell when the film crew was filming vs the self footage, and Janelle's lip surgery gave away the actual timeline vs. the timeline they were trying to feed us.

There was a scene outside with Janelle, the two boys and Savannah, where they were trying to make it seem like lockdown was just happening. Yet it was filmed by the pros and the greenery in her back yard was clearly summer.  Her lip surgery was well healed as well. Gabe said that in school the in person classes had everyone masked. Yet in reality as covid cancelled classes in the Spring semester, in person didn't begin until the fall semester sometime in August.  Which lines up more with Janelle's backyard scenery.

So interesting.  I have said the only way we would know what is rilly goin on is if they all wore a go pro and we watched endless hours of live or recorded live footage.  There was that show eons ago https://variety.com/2018/vintage/features/reality-tv-an-american-family-1202660360/ which came close I think.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

So interesting.  I have said the only way we would know what is rilly goin on is if they all wore a go pro and we watched endless hours of live or recorded live footage.  There was that show eons ago https://variety.com/2018/vintage/features/reality-tv-an-american-family-1202660360/ which came close I think.

And yet the Loud family went on tour complaining to everyone who would listen that they were edited to seem like a crazy family, they were very upset with the finished product and slammed it constantly.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
17 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

And yet the Loud family went on tour complaining to everyone who would listen that they were edited to seem like a crazy family, they were very upset with the finished product and slammed it constantly.

Yes.  WE need the unedited footage!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Janelle posted about the surgery in March, 2021.

2 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Gabe said that in school the in person classes had everyone masked. Yet in reality as covid cancelled classes in the Spring semester, in person didn't begin until the fall semester

Some Flagstaff schools went back to in person after spring break 2021.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

You poke a bear and a bear does bear things. You rattle a horse and a horse does horse things. For sure they can nudge and edit, but it would be hard to make a bear look like a horse or vice versa.

I think its quite evident who is who on the show. IMO, Kody and Robyn are true assholes, yet I'm going to guess they have far more likable (or at least tolerable) traits than is shown on the show. I'm also going to guess Janelle and Christine have some ugly shady traits which aren't shown all that much. With Meri, I think with the exception of her vulnerable side, you get what you see.

• Like 14
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

All Arizona public schools went back in person (most masked), because the governor issued an executive order requiring them to do so after spring break 2021.

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, yojenbabe said:

All Arizona public schools went back in person (most masked), because the governor issued an executive order requiring them to do so after spring break 2021.

Not all schools, some were exempt.

My point was, the year was 2021, not 2020.

• Like 3

At this point, I take everything that Mykelti, Gwen, and Paedon says with a grain of salt.

I don't think that any of them are that smart. I also think that they all seem overly dramatic like their mother and father. It doesn't appear to me that Christine raised well grounded children. I don't think that Christine's children are reliable narrators. 

The more that they talk, the less that I trust what they say.

Truley, Aspen, and Ysabel seem great, but based on their siblings, I think that if I heard them talk enough, I probably wouldn't trust what they say either.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 11
On 1/31/2023 at 5:27 PM, dariafan said:

I wonder if no one is coming out and be telling Robyn it’s her fault the family moved and really showed all the cracks because it would be blaming Dayton and it’s not his fault his mom is his mom 

Paedon did in his Yates interview. 

• Like 2
On 1/31/2023 at 5:49 PM, ginger90 said:

Janelle posted about the surgery in March, 2021.

1640294481_janellelip0.jpg.2f33a1beab9635a6984d4b26c36f7e31.jpg1288109598_janellelip02.jpg.3635e1b356c517793e645f82a0574d75.jpg

Referencing Janelle's "Strive with Janelle" page on Facebook, she posted lives in March and April of 2020 that show the growth on her lip to be sizable. Much discussion online was had at that time about how quickly it had grown.

1637133694_janellelip01.jpg.3b1ff016cb48524393a3f8f05c0a142e.jpg

In May of 2020 she posted that she had discovered it was cancerous and not a "overgrown scar" and she had it removed. When watching the film footage during that time it is interesting that the growth is in several different stages of size as well as the changes her lip went through during healing. She did not mention the surgery on the show that I can recall, only on her social media.

My reference to schools was only to the NAU university, not public schools.  At that time on Reddit people noted that Gabe said he was in school and masked. There were several people claiming to be local in Arizona and they said that universities didn't return to in class with distance and masking until school started for the fall semester of 2020.  My local university also followed this schedule. That is where I drew my inference from.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

I stand (actually sit) corrected about the timeframe of Janelle’s procedure. I was basing it on an Instagram post, and thought it was closer to the timing of that. Now I see it said at the onset of Covid.

My comment about schools was not related to your post though @Roslyn. It was a post by @yojenbabe.

98102F76-A458-42A4-9FBD-3FB8BF7A7822.jpeg

444C35CE-AF68-41D5-8C2D-F54F364B4539.jpeg

E1F4E8B0-C331-4B87-8474-D26E0B465FDB.jpeg

777F08B2-B8ED-4ED0-81A2-EE67817495EC.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
On 1/26/2023 at 12:53 PM, TurtlePower said:

This. Many people are poorly informed on autism. Until recently (last decade or so), girls were under-diagnosed because their traits tend to differ from the traits of boys on the spectrum. Often, girls are told they have anxiety or OCD or that they’re just emotional, when it could be those things also linked to autism and the difficulties navigating a neurological disorder.

JMO as an autistic person, but I don’t always see it as a “disability”. I’m very gifted in some areas including quick and unconventional problem solving, and I sometimes view it as evolution. The world is too “loud”, noisy and aggressive and my brain operates very well in certain environments.

Maybe the neurotypicals are the ones who are “off” with their shouting and bright, noisy spaces. 😂 

I don't think it was Kody disregarding the diagnosis  I think he doesn't like the concept of labels and that's projection on his part. Kody seems very neuro-untypical in my view. ADHD specifically and I think it's easier for him to see that as just quirky or personality traits and not 'not normal'. 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, hazefordays said:

I don't think it was Kody disregarding the diagnosis  I think he doesn't like the concept of labels and that's projection on his part. Kody seems very neuro-untypical in my view. ADHD specifically and I think it's easier for him to see that as just quirky or personality traits and not 'not normal'. 

And to me, seeing someone as “quirky” versus understanding that they’re autistic traits IS disregarding a diagnosis. My moms the same way — she did not seem to want me to be labeled as autistic. She was quite resistant, as if she thought it was some “bad” thing she helped create (which actually made me feel really bad because accepting the diagnosis is what helped me accept myself).

SHE didn’t want the diagnosis because she felt it made her look bad somehow. She is still dismissive to this day about it. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 9
  • Sad 4

In Gwen's latest youtube video, she was very offended by Kody's comments about attending Brian's wedding.

Kody said that he was only gone 4 days for the wedding, while attending Ysabel's surgery would have required him to be away from his family for 6 weeks.

Gwen said the obvious. She said that Ysabel is his family. She also said that he and Christine were still married at that point. She said that everyone in NJ for the surgery were his family.

How hurtful it must be to the non Robyn kids when he only considers her household as his family.

Even as stupid as Kody is, I can't believe he doesn't realize how offensive that comment would be to non Robyn family members.

He is truly an idiot and he deserves to lose all 13 of his non Robyn children in addition to their mothers.

• Like 15
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Were they ever asking him to be anywhere for 6 weeks? Or just to be there a few DAYS max for Ysabel’s surgery. 

Kootie blathered on about that.  He was the one that said 6-8 weeks, which I don't believe ANYONE ELSE was asking of him.  A couple of days away, or at least some help when Christine and Ysabel returned, I'm sure would have been greatly appreciated.  The jackass wouldn't hear of it, because Sobbyn forbade him to go.  Any kind of a decent sister wife would have insisted he be there, but we all know Sobbyn is a selfish bitch, and just can't dill with her own damn kids!  

My hatred of those two selfish individuals knows no bounds.

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 1/31/2023 at 8:44 PM, lookeyloo said:

They’re no longer that interesting polygamous family that could draw people in. In fact, they’ve all gone on to live a pretty standard life, which is good for the Brown kids but not very appealing for reality tv. 
So I’m sure the producers are doing everything they can to keep a boring show less boring, and that probably includes poking Kody a lot (easy target) and tinkering with all the available footage.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Ysabel who was having surgery had to quarantine or at least say that she did.  She was semi-quarantining as they stayed with relatives who may have been going out during that time.  I'm not sure that Kody as a hospital visitor would have been supposed to quarantine two weeks before the surgery.  Even so, he could have done that and stayed for three or four days afterward without causing injury to the two youngest kids.  

Kody, as ever, has to lie, twist, and gaslight about the situation.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1

This was early into the pandemic. The hospital required a 2 week quarantine for Ysabel and any visitors for her non-emergent surgery. Robyn would have required Kody to quarantine before returning home, so at minimum Kody would have been away from the mansion for say, 5 weeks - two weeks pre-surgery, a week in NC during/post surgery and the 2 week quarantine in Flagstaff.

However if Christine and Ysabel weren't concerned about quarantine, Kody certainly could have been there at Maddie's the day Ysabel discharged, spent a week with her and then did a 2 week Flag quarantine reducing it to 3 weeks. Or Kody and Robyn could have skipped/reduced the two week Flag quarantine.

At the very least Kody could have faced-timed Ysabel the day of surgery and each day she was hospitalized, then did outdoor and facetime visits when she returned to Flagstaff for two weeks, then went back to the normal rotation.

I'm down the middle on this because it was earlier in the pandemic, but I think Kody's ultimate choice sucked and was hurtful. They all should have figured out a better way, or the best choice would have been for Robyn to suck it up and let Kody go. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

When Breanna brought home covid, UhROARa quarantined in their huge house.  Kootie could have done that, after returning from a short stay with HIS daughter, who was having major surgery.  Jackass had the balls to call that whole trip "a vacation."  FFS, that made me furious.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

It’s strange how little Robyn’s part in the whole Ysabel-disaster was highlighed. Ultimately, it was Kody’s “so very wrong in every way-decision” but we haven’t heard anything from Robyn, apart from maybe a weak “maybe you should go.”

There are so many things she could have done like booking him a ticket herself and/or evict him for the time being. Maybe she tried but couldn’t anyway, in which case she could have formed a united front with the other wives and force him out. She didn’t…She’s almost a bigger villain in my book for allowing Kody to be such a sorry excuse for a dad! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Gwen said it best in her latest video. She said that it sucks if the person you're married to doesn't want to be around you.

The truth of the whole Ysabel surgery thing is that Kody doesn't want to be around the three OG wives or their kids.

He only cares about and wants to be with Robyn and her children.

Covid was just an excuse that Kody used to do what he wanted to do.

He no longer wants to be a polygamist and he abandoned his first three families.

TLC, Kody, and Robyn can try to hide the truth and lie as much as they want, but what Kody did to his family is very clear. He abandoned three of his wives and thirteen of his children.

• Like 14
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 4

I caught Gwen's patreon today on YT. One of the Qs she answered was re: Qanon. She took a circuitous route to say yes.

Also. This was S17E7, the Tulsa Wedding..Patriarchal Riverdance. This was a good reaction video. I think she's getting a little irked. 😒 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

This was early into the pandemic. The hospital required a 2 week quarantine for Ysabel and any visitors for her non-emergent surgery. Robyn would have required Kody to quarantine before returning home, so at minimum Kody would have been away from the mansion for say, 5 weeks - two weeks pre-surgery, a week in NC during/post surgery and the 2 week quarantine in Flagstaff.

However if Christine and Ysabel weren't concerned about quarantine, Kody certainly could have been there at Maddie's the day Ysabel discharged, spent a week with her and then did a 2 week Flag quarantine reducing it to 3 weeks. Or Kody and Robyn could have skipped/reduced the two week Flag quarantine.

At the very least Kody could have faced-timed Ysabel the day of surgery and each day she was hospitalized, then did outdoor and facetime visits when she returned to Flagstaff for two weeks, then went back to the normal rotation.

I'm down the middle on this because it was earlier in the pandemic, but I think Kody's ultimate choice sucked and was hurtful. They all should have figured out a better way, or the best choice would have been for Robyn to suck it up and let Kody go. 

I think we all agree Kody used the pandemic to avoid doing anything with other family, even major surgery. Anyone who loved their kid who was having surgery they might die during would’ve done the quarantining and been there. Robyn had a NANNY she wasn’t even alone. Kody is the worst of the worst.

If reincarnation exists, I hope he comes back as a fly, destined to climb all over feces and garbage, hopefully getting swatted flat by someone before he can even lay his disgusting fly eggs. Then after being splatted, he has to do it again and again, maybe evolving to a plague carrying prairie dog in coyote pass. He can yearn for his property, popping his head up now and then from dusty tunnels, until some kid pops him with paintballs. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Auto correct was wrong again
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, LilyD said:

There are so many things she could have done like booking him a ticket herself and/or evict him for the time being. Maybe she tried but couldn’t anyway, in which case she could have formed a united front with the other wives and force him out. She didn’t…She’s almost a bigger villain in my book for allowing Kody to be such a sorry excuse for a dad! 

As much as I despise Robyn I won't put this on her. Kody is the "father." Yes Robyn could have encouraged him to go but it is squarely on his shoulders that he refused to be a father to Ysabel when she needed him the most. When he said that she could get on a plane and go by herself that showed him to be a sorry excuse for a dad and a human being. I have no idea how he lives with himself. He is a sick man. 

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I think we all agree Kody used the pandemic to avoid doing anything with other family, even major surgery. Anyone who loved their kid who was having surgery they might die during would’ve done the quarantining and been there. Robyn had a NANNY she wasn’t even alone. Kody is the worst of the worst.

If reincarnation exists, I hope he comes back as a fly, destined to climb all over feces and garbage, hopefully getting swatted flat by someone before he can even lay his disgusting fly eggs. Then after being splatted, he has to do it again and again, maybe evolving to a plague carrying prairie dog in coyote pass. He can yearn for his property, popping his head up now and then from dusty tunnels, until some kid pops him with paintballs. 

You just painted a disgustingly wonderful word picture. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Kody didn’t seem to quarantine after any trip he made ( gun shows, funerals , weddings).   He took rapid covid tests as he was coming home and then immediately walked into Robyn’s home.  That test  means nothing using it that way because you are contagious before you test positive.  

yes, he needed to quarantine prior due to the hospital rules. If he wanted to come to the hospital.   However he could  have come to the area the day of the surgery and then stayed wherever Christine and Ysabel stayed and supported Ysabel there without the quarantine period.  

I had a colonoscopy in August 2020.  I took a test at a hospital mobile lab 3 days prior to surgery, had the supposed semi quarantine period from then until surgery. My spouse didn’t have to test or quarantine. My spouse stayed in the car per hospital rules and picked  me up at the door when I was released. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 10

In my area they were super strict for the first year. No visitors for anything, even 'expecting' daddies, although that rule changed before the year was up, but even then, if the dad left the hospital he couldn't come back.

By the second year, 5 day, 3 day and day of, tests were required prior to surgeries for both the patient and the parent if the patient was a minor, and again the parent couldn't leave and come back.

Even now some require a 3 day test and all require a day of test, for surgeries and all our medical facilities still require masks prior to entering the building.

I'm not sure how tight things were run in NJ, but most parents wouldn't want to give their post-op kid covid. Not that I think that's why Kody didn't go as he was more worried about the mansion clan than anyone else.

Was the 4 day wedding excursion close in time to the surgery?

NJ, not NC. Thank you @ginger90!

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

In my area they were super strict for the first year. No visitors for anything, even 'expecting' daddies, although that rule changed before the year was up, but even then, if the dad left the hospital he couldn't come back.

By the second year, 5 day, 3 day and day of, tests were required prior to surgeries for both the patient and the parent if the patient was a minor, and again the parent couldn't leave and come back.

Even now some require a 3 day test and all require a day of test, for surgeries and all our medical facilities still require masks prior to entering the building.

I'm not sure how tight things were run in NC, but most parents wouldn't want to give their post-op kid covid. Not that I think that's why Kody didn't go as he was more worried about the mansion clan than anyone else.

Was the 4 day wedding excursion close in time to the surgery?

No. The surgery was Sept/Oct 2020 and the wedding he officiated was summer (June?) of 2021.

However the wedding did closely overlap the "traveling cross country to take Ysabel to North Carolina to Maddie's to college" trip. On camera he said a really stupid thing like "are gas stations even open?" in reference to the cross country drive...when he had obviously been traveling to gun shows and to the wedding in 2021. He was obviously gassing up his truck to get Janelle's RV in 2021 as well.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • LOL 1