Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I hope Janelle and Christine are bringing in some real money from Plexus, because Christine will go through her house proceeds lickety-split if her mortgage is $3000 per month and Janelle is still looking for a place to lay her head.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I just watched Nikki Haverstock's episode recap on YouTube.

She said that when Kody said that Janelle is sympathizing with Christine and he doesn't like it, cue the shark music.

Lol! The Jaws theme song duunnn, dunnnn, duuuuuunnnnnnnnn.....

Now that Christine is gone, he's coming after Janelle. She's right, no doubt.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Libby said:

Now that Christine is gone, he's coming after Janelle. She's right, no doubt.

He's already angry at Janelle for supporting Christine. When she doesn't obediently conform to his patriarchy (every time I write that I crack myself up), he'll start yelling at her. And she'll just walk away because she's seen Christine do it with grace and wants to keep her independence. Not at all sure how Meri will feel when K&R have successfully pushed out the two wives who had 12 of the children.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, altopower said:

And she'll just walk away because she's seen Christine do it with grace and wants to keep her independence.

For once, I wish she'd say the things she says in her talking heads - to Kody in person. Instead she reverts to silence, and then avoidance and she walks away. - on camera at least.

I do wonder what kind of actual drama we miss. Glad for the kids that they don't air the heavy hitting stuff. But, Ysabel reports that Christine was really bad off - so Christine's calm "graceful" demeanor on camera is likely performative (and/or therapist inspired).

There is obviously so much we don't really know.

8 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Kody pushed Janelle out years ago and she stayed. Will viewers (and her kids) knowing the true(ish) dynamics of her marriage be the push she needs to finally walk away?

I keep thinking about PR for Janelle. Christine is getting a huge jump in popularity, support, followers... Janelle, whether she wants to actually "leave" or not, will likely  lean into the idea of "leaving" at least publicly.  But I'm not 100% she actually would. And for the show, they need another season and what sells?  The mutiny against him.

Janelle also isn't bound to the ideology of polygamy. It's not a "higher calling" for her. It was just a convenient arrangement. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

But, Ysabel reports that Christine was really bad off - so Christine's calm "graceful" demeanor on camera is likely performative (and/or therapist inspired).

Or assisted by medication.

• Like 7
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Libby said:

Mykelti being nice to Robyn frustrates me. Props to Christine for taking it in stride. At least Mykelti keeps Kody in his place.

The kids' privacy was invaded for years (and as viewers, we made that possible, which I didn't think of until far too late).

I want all of the Brown kids to do whatever they want to do.

If they want to maintain relationships with any/all of their parents, I want them to. If they want to flip some/all of their parents the bird, then I want them to do that, too.

I'm rooting for every single one of them. Go kids!

• Like 6
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Mykelti being nice to Robyn frustrates me. Props to Christine for taking it in stride. At least Mykelti keeps Kody in his place.

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-christines-daughter-lends-robyn-her-support-amid-split-youll-always-be-mom-exclusive

For some reason I hated this conversation.  They can be close with Robyn and Douchecanoe if they must but they shouldn't be discussing Christine AT ALL.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 9
23 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

For some reason I hated this conversation.  They can be close with Robyn and Douchecanoe if they must but they shouldn't be discussing Christine AT ALL.  

Correct. Kody was wrong to bring her up, and Mykelti needs to practice saying she's not having any of it. She can talk with Robyn and Kody as much as she wants. He's her father, and I think she's pretty close to Robyn. But conversations about Christine? Nope, shouldn't happen with K&R. And conversations with mom should not repeat things that K&R asked about or told her. Keep the conversations separate, kiddos. 

But to be fair, this is the first divorce/leaving the kids have known. They have things to learn about how that works since the parents apparently can't model it for them. They'll be ready when Janelle leaves ;)

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Broken hearted state? Does he understand the definition? How can he be broken hearted since he never loved her?    
He started down the wrong path in this conversation. MyKelti will have to practice not following his lead.    
According to him, he knew Christine had been telling people she was thinking of leaving and  he should have talked to Christine then.  Rather than sulk in silence until she told him and then scream daily for months  as if it was all news to him.  

On the other hand, since Gwen is now being paid a monthly fee to discuss her parents, MyKelti isn’t really offering up any secrets here 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
On 11/14/2022 at 1:05 AM, smarty said:

The amazing mystery about Coyote Pass is how they afforded it in the first place:  They paid $820,000 for the 4 lots, putting down $527,600 and financing $292,400.  How did they come up with the $527,600 down payment to buy the lots - as this was BEFORE they sold their Las Vegas houses.  

As someone else just said "their finances are a huge mystery"  I did some math in another thread a few days ago (the knife in the Kidneys) which included the $494,000 the LV houses sold for (excluding agent fees and the costs of the move and rentals) And what they bought in Flagstaff. You can find it there in detail. 

But to put it simple, they "only" had about half a million to spend and bought two houses that were almost 900k and 520k , land that was 820k, which is more than 2 million dollars altogether! And I'm not even counting the ridiculously expensive rentals they had. They certainly did not have money of their own. I have no proof for that btw other than Kody's talk on the show about selling the LV houses to free up the equity. If they really had more than a million themselves, he wouldn't have had to do that. Nor would they have had to secure all those extra loans and pull over 200 grand out of Robyn's house again through extra loans. (a few sleuths out here unearthed those details a while back) 

The Brown Finance mystery keeps us busy out here on the forum. It also keeps us divided with some believing they actually have a lot of money and some, like me, believing there's nothing. They're just very skilled at securing one loan after the other. The Browns have a history of wasting a lot of money, making stupid financial decisions and acting on impulse. If there really was money, there wouldn't be all those loans, nor would their finances be such a mess as all would have been paid for.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

As someone else just said "their finances are a huge mystery"  I did some math in another thread a few days ago (the knife in the Kidneys) which included the $494,000 the LV houses sold for (excluding agent fees and the costs of the move and rentals) And what they bought in Flagstaff. You can find it there in detail. 

But to put it simple, they "only" had about half a million to spend and bought two houses that were almost 900k and 520k , land that was 820k, which is more than 2 million dollars altogether! And I'm not even counting the ridiculously expensive rentals they had. They certainly did not have money of their own. I have no proof for that btw other than Kody's talk on the show about selling the LV houses to free up the equity. If they really had more than a million themselves, he wouldn't have had to do that. Nor would they have had to secure all those extra loans and pull over 200 grand out of Robyn's house again through extra loans. (a few sleuths out here unearthed those details a while back) 

The Brown Finance mystery keeps us busy out here on the forum. It also keeps us divided with some believing they actually have a lot of money and some, like me, believing there's nothing. They're just very skilled at securing one loan after the other. The Browns have a history of wasting a lot of money, making stupid financial decisions and acting on impulse. If there really was money, there wouldn't be all those loans, nor would their finances be such a mess as all would have been paid for.

My head starts to spin when I try to understand their money situation. My question is, does Kody claim to co-own the houses and CP lots with each wife? Meaning each wife would own 50% of just her own house and lot, and Kody would own 50% of all of the houses and lots?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

@Teri313, I’m sure he considers himself entitled to all of the land and houses. He co-owns Robyn’s house as he did with Christine at first, though he mysteriously disappeared off the deed later on. Which is probably why he couldn’t claim any money from her.

The Coyote Pass story is a lot messier. He is listed as co-owner with all pieces of land. He holds 1 lot just with Janelle and one just with Robyn. And here’s the strange bit; the other two pieces are Kody, Meri and Janelle and used to be Kody Robyn and Christine*. Pretty interesting considering the fact that the two “problematic wives” apparently weren’t allowed to have a piece of land just with Kody?? Or am I jumping to funny conclusions now?

* Don’t know the current state of Christine’s lot. I’m assuming it’s just Robyn and Kody now.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 6

* Don’t know the current state of Christine’s lot. I’m assuming it’s just Robyn and Kody now.

I don't know the "official" status of Christine's lot but per a recent episode, she "traded" her interest in the land for the proceeds on the sale of her house. Janelle said the amounts were roughly equivalent and it was just easier to "let" Christine keep all proceeds from her Flagstaff home and have her off the Coyote Pass property.

Whether they bothered to do any of this legally/financially/officially, I have no idea. Wouldn't they have had to refinance the Coyote Pass property to have Christine's name taken off of it?

• Useful 3

All this money talk has made me realize just one thing.... What in the HELL are they gonna do when the show goes belly up??  They've already spent Janelle's money, Meri's spent all her money (except for that retreat crap!) Christine has taken her money and hit the road.  Does Sobbyn have some money somewhere??  Cause the Douchecanoe sure can't sell THAT many guns unless to the Mexican cartels or something.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Well, Christine’s fine. She’s got a job of her own and money in the bank. Let’s hope she spends it wisely. Meri is fine too. She’s got the b&b, so she’s got a property of her own to sell or live in.
That leaves the other three…. No idea what the future holds, but with one fully mortgaged home (which has reasonably increased in value though) and land they cannot build on yet (or ever) I fear the worst. (Well for Janelle…. I couldn’t care less for the other two!)

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Mykelti is really going to annoy me on this next episode. On the first sneak peek she was being so nice to Robyn in spite of the fact that she has treated her mother horribly for years. Now on this one she's forcing Christine to have yet another visit with Kody and Robyn before she leaves. I don't think that Mykelti understands just how hurtful Kody and Robyn are to her mother. She's really clueless on this issue and is hurting her mother because of her cluelessness.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Libby said:

I don't think that Mykelti understands just how hurtful Kody and Robyn are to her mother. She's really clueless on this issue and is hurting her mother because of her cluelessness.

Or she's inserting herself to stay relevant and on camera. And/or she's used as the prop device to organize another on camera "made for TV" TLC orchestrated "awkward get together."  Christine's fine. She has the power to say no to doing this show. She's  choosing to air all this on tv.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Or she's inserting herself to stay relevant and on camera. And/or she's used as the prop device to organize another on camera "made for TV" TLC orchestrated "awkward get together."  Christine's fine. She has the power to say no to doing this show. She's  choosing to air all this on tv.

Or as we're alluding to in another thread, Tony and Mykelti may be the 'additional cast members' being filmed in UT and this is providing the continuity.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Libby said:

Mykelti is really going to annoy me on this next episode. On the first sneak peek she was being so nice to Robyn in spite of the fact that she has treated her mother horribly for years. Now on this one she's forcing Christine to have yet another visit with Kody and Robyn before she leaves. I don't think that Mykelti understands just how hurtful Kody and Robyn are to her mother. She's really clueless on this issue and is hurting her mother because of her cluelessness.

I kind of get what she's saying here though. She wants a sort of closure for her mom and the other adults so that they can get together for future family events and have it not be awkward like, 'we haven't seen you since the blow up' kind of thing. It's a shame from the previews we're seeing though, that Douche and his 'fambly' just line up on one side of the driveway like a doofus plyg gang, when they could just hug Christine and say one good thing about her even if they don't want to. I'm still boggled that Douche thinks she's done nothing for the family when she's raised like 12 of his kids. God I fucking hate him.

ETA: Just looked at the video that is posted below this, and man, Douche just continues to make this all about his feewlings. He actually says, "Mykelti wants to reaffirm that this is still a family, but I don't want to ever see Christine every again..." So basically, he can't suck it the fuck UP, and do this happily for his own non-Robyn children. What a piece of rotting shit. No, that's disrespectful to rotting shit. He is so foul that I have no word that encapsulates just how horrible of a person this guy is.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 12
  • Fire 2
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, goofygirl said:

All this money talk has made me realize just one thing.... What in the HELL are they gonna do when the show goes belly up??

Start a new round of bankruptcies.  They are all experts at that by now.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

He is such a dick. I don't think Robyn is crying over Christine. She looks like she's crying because he's yelling and screaming and carrying on.

And hey asshhole, of you want to take control of your family again, why not act like a gd adult instead of a 2 year old throwing a fit and saying how you don't want to ever see her again. 

And carrying on while on the back porch about poor poor Robyn, but you let Meri act like a giant dickwad to Jenelle and Christine for years before precious showed up. 

He needs to calm the fuck down and suck it up and say good bye and good luck and go on his way. Your kids are seeing how you're acting towards her and they don't blame her at all for leaving. Was he like this all along to her? Yeah no wonder she's throwing up the deuces and wants nothing to do with him, Robyn and Meri.

• Applause 9
  • Love 6

I loved Gabe's talking head regarding this whole thing. Christine spliting from Kody doesn’t bother him at all. He'd do the same thing in her place. He's only sad that she's moving away. Gabe is such a nice man.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, Libby said:

Mykelti is really going to annoy me on this next episode. On the first sneak peek she was being so nice to Robyn in spite of the fact that she has treated her mother horribly for years

In defence of Mykelti here; she always was a bit quirky and headstrong. As such she clashed a lot with Meri, Kody and Christine. Mykelti and Christine are just two very different people and Mykelti refused to turn into the perfect modest and religious daughter Kody was hoping for. She challenged her parents a lot on different matters like fashion and religion. Meri clashed a lot with her too, particularly about the way Mykelti wanted to dress herself.

Robyn was the only adult who supported Mykelti, listened to her and wasn't constantly criticising her. Why? I don't know. I suppose they sort of felt a connection as they both struggled to fit in. Neither felt truly accepted by (a part of) the Brown family. So yes, I can see why Mykelti still feels some sort of bond with Robyn.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Robyn was the only adult who supported Mykelti, listened to her and wasn't constantly criticising her. Why? I don't know. I suppose they sort of felt a connection as they both struggled to fit in. Neither felt truly accepted by (a part of) the Brown family. So yes, I can see why Mykelti still feels some sort of bond with Robyn.

I don't have any problem with Mykelti bonding with Robyn. She's her own person and we each need all the support we can get. I think she pushed too far because it was what SHE would want to do for HERSELF. I've left both ways - with a send off and also just slipping away - and the send off really was a nicer closure even if the slipping away was easier. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

All Kotex's hard work???  He's insufferable beyond belief. 

Like all Christine did for those years was eat nachos and have the nanny take care of the kids?  He never said boo to bitchy Meri.  

Mykelti needed to mind her own damn business.  Christine still needs to learn how to say NO.  Kotex needs to just stfu and go.far.far.away.   He willingly cuts off his nose to spite his face.  He's swamp scum ugly both inside and out.  

The only reason Robyn wanted Christine's girls over to her house was to use them to rub Christine's nose in getting them to like her.  She continued to use them for free babysitting and housecleaning. I've no doubt they were useful and more than helpful little nannys.  She couldn't care less about them even now other than to hurt Christine, knowing that sort of thing hurts a mom's heart, knowing they still want a relationship with her.   IMHO, Christine has shown nothing but grace through this nightmare called polygamy.  Those girls were and still are simply too naive to figure out that Robin was as devious as she is, because not many people have that much guile.  

So far, the boys are the one's who know who and what their father truly is.  It's why they stay away.  No one likes being constantly berated all the while being used for free labor.  Little wonder that Jenelle's son-in-law moved so far away.  Kotex loved him the best only because he worked that poor kid half to death.  

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Claire Voyant said:

So far, the boys are the one's who know who and what their father truly is.  It's why they stay away.  No one likes being constantly berated all the while being used for free labor.  Little wonder that Jenelle's son-in-law moved so far away.  Kotex loved him the best only because he worked that poor kid half to death.  

Uch. Do y'all remember how gross KoDouche was about Maddie marrying Caleb? It was like he was getting a boyfriend or something and IIRC he actually talked about having a man crush or a bromance with Caleb, he was giddy like a schoolgirl with a crush. This guy is like a deranged high school junior.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Uch. Do y'all remember how gross KoDouche was about Maddie marrying Caleb? It was like he was getting a boyfriend or something and IIRC he actually talked about having a man crush or a bromance with Caleb, he was giddy like a schoolgirl with a crush. This guy is like a deranged high school junior.

More like a deranged 3rd grader in my opinion! And I LIKE 3rd graders normally.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 11/16/2022 at 7:59 AM, Libby said:

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-christines-daughter-lends-robyn-her-support-amid-split-youll-always-be-mom-exclusive

At the 45 second mark, when Kody bemoans how things with Christine have effected his relationships with the other kids, you can see Mykelti look to the sky, biting her tongue.  Tony just stares ...  they know Kody is full of horse shit blaming his crappy relationships with everyone on Christine! 

Dammit I want to see someone ANYone tell him the truth to his face !!!   I can't believe we have come this far but there is not one single scene of someone having the guts to tell that smug, delusional asshole that his poor relationships with his children is the result of his own behavior and nothing else.  That his blatant favoritism of Robyn and their kids has driven a wedge between them and the rest of the family.  Not Christine.  Not Covid.  Just yell right in his ugly face that Christine was the living embodiment of "about the family" and while he never appreciated her, the kids all did and that is why they all love her and think he is a jackass.

This series cannot come to an end until I see Kody read for filth!  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 5

I wish the goodbye clip ended with the Kody Brown's sulking away after trying to suck all the air out of the backyard with their negativity, and then the rest of them put on music, have a fire, and a great time together.

And for my own satisfaction a comment is heard, out of frame as soon as the Kody Brown's drive off, that the mood is suddenly lighter.  Let Kody's head explode over that.  Let them see with their own eyes the difference their presence makes, that the negativity arrives and departs with them.  It wouldn't do more than piss him off, but that still makes me happy. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
On 11/16/2022 at 3:59 PM, Libby said:

Kody get it through your thick skull that exactly what you're doing to Mykelti in that clip is exactly why people don't like you. If I was trying to have a good relationship with someone the last thing I would be doing would be putting them on the spot like that.

The way he acts its like people should have told him this was coming but hes said that for years she said she was unhappy and it wasn't a happy marriage. It would have served no purpose for them to break Christine's confidence because he wouldn't have listened regardless

• Like 5
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Libby said:

MYKELTI wants the goodbyes and she’s forcing her mother into a tense situation. It’s quite insensitive of her. 

Since this was a year ago, she’s hopefully apologized for creating that mess and I’m sure they’ve moved on from it. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Dammit I want to see someone ANYone tell him the truth to his face !!!   I can't believe we have come this far but there is not one single scene of someone having the guts to tell that smug, delusional asshole that his poor relationships with his children is the result of his own behavior and nothing else.  That his blatant favoritism of Robyn and their kids has driven a wedge between them and the rest of the family.  Not Christine.  Not Covid.  Just yell right in his ugly face that Christine was the living embodiment of "about the family" and while he never appreciated her, the kids all did and that is why they all love her and think he is a jackass.

Janelle’s two boys have. And as a result, Kody kicked them out of the nest (so to speak) for being disrespectful and pursuing their own agendas whilst not caring for the family.  (Ignoring his ridiculous covid protocol) Garrison then seemed to have reached the point of “fxxx off Dad and leave me alone.” Gabe tried for a lot longer; trying to reason with him and asking him over and over again why he was never around. For his sake, I hope he’s given up on his sperm donor being a dad.

Here’s the problem with a guy like Kody: you can’t reason with them. It’s a one-way conversation from him to you. And he’s never wrong, you are. We saw it too with Christine recently. He doesn’t want to “divorce”. He doesn’t want her to leave. He’s made the sacrifices in this marriage and didn’t make the mistakes. She did.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Janelle’s two boys have.

While I admire them for at least saying something, it wasn't enough for me.  I didn't like that the one kid suggested lying about honoring Kody's Kovid rules.  You can't effectively put someone in their place for being a duplicitous jerk  when you yourself are guilty of promoting deceit.   And Gabe's tears ruined it for me ... it was just too heartbreaking to derive any enjoyment from.

2 hours ago, LilyD said:

Here’s the problem with a guy like Kody: you can’t reason with them. It’s a one-way conversation from him to you. And he’s never wrong, you are. 

I don't want to see someone reason with Kody.  As you point out, that is hopeless and frankly too infuriating even watch any more.  What I DO want is someone to put Kody on blast, coming from a place of unblemished integrity and raw power.  Just blister his ass with the truth on camera! Unfortunately the wives all have agendas that prevent them from genuinely confronting Le Douche.  And the wisest, most insightful, most articulate kid in the bunch is only eleven and she is, I suspect, too kind hearted to give Kody the verbal beat down he deserves. 

Aerosol is the next best bet.  That kid is gonna kick his ass one day and I hope I get to see it!

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, LilyD said:

In defence of Mykelti here; she always was a bit quirky and headstrong. As such she clashed a lot with Meri, Kody and Christine. Mykelti and Christine are just two very different people and Mykelti refused to turn into the perfect modest and religious daughter Kody was hoping for. She challenged her parents a lot on different matters like fashion and religion. Meri clashed a lot with her too, particularly about the way Mykelti wanted to dress herself.

Mykelti was just one of the pack, and needed individual attention as all growing children do.  She seemed to want to mold herself into her own person vs just another carbon copy of all the blond headed pack of kids. Her clashing with religion and fashion, two things with very strong rules in the household, is a way to stand out for attention. Negative attention is still attention. So moving in with Robyn to "help out" at the age she was, meant that she finally got one on one adult attention. It isn't real surprising that she bonded with Robyn who may have been the first one to sit and actually listen to her and hear her out.

The question is why are we only now hearing about all of this? During all the seasons over all these years I have never had the sense that Robyn and Mykelti were closer to each other than just "putting up with Dad's new wife" kind of thing. Myketi was on camera stating that she feels close to Brianna and feels as tho she is her spiritual sister, but nothing about a closeness with Robyn. I have wondered if production has told them that they need to open up and dish a bit of their own past dirt to drop a few spices for drama.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

While I admire them for at least saying something, it wasn't enough for me.  I didn't like that the one kid suggested lying about honoring Kody's Kovid rules.  You can't effectively put someone in their place for being a duplicitous jerk  when you yourself are guilty of promoting deceit.   And Gabe's tears ruined it for me ... it was just too heartbreaking to derive any enjoyment from.

I don't want to see someone reason with Kody.  As you point out, that is hopeless and frankly too infuriating even watch any more.  What I DO want is someone to put Kody on blast, coming from a place of unblemished integrity and raw power.  Just blister his ass with the truth on camera! Unfortunately the wives all have agendas that prevent them from genuinely confronting Le Douche.  And the wisest, most insightful, most articulate kid in the bunch is only eleven and she is, I suspect, too kind hearted to give Kody the verbal beat down he deserves. 

Aerosol is the next best bet.  That kid is gonna kick his ass one day and I hope I get to see it!

I think the best course of action with Kody is to laugh in his face when he gets heated.  Stop taking him seriously. Treat him like the idiot he is.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I think the best course of action with Kody is to laugh in his face when he gets heated.  Stop taking him seriously. Treat him like the idiot he is.  

I'd love to see more of the gang laugh at him when he goes ballistic. But that's not something I could see the kids doing until they were older and more confident. However whacked Kody is, he's still their dad and I'm sure they kept hoping for more than they had.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Poor old Meri the “third wheel” with the crazy makeup and weed whacker hair!! 😂

720EF565-6FD3-4822-9923-B5E669262B3E.jpeg

I love how Janelle is hanging out her RV window partying like it's 1999!  Raise the Roof!! 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

MYKELTI wants the goodbyes and she’s forcing her mother into a tense situation. It’s quite insensitive of her. 

Since this was a year ago, she’s hopefully apologized for creating that mess and I’m sure they’ve moved on from it. 

I would bet a million dollars that this last meeting is staged and scripted by TLC, not Mykelti. She's just saying her lines.

And as far as apologies go, Christine should be apologizing to her kids for having 6 babies with a man she knew didn't love her and dragging them into the mess. Christine is no innocent victim in all this. All 5 adults are accountable for this hot mess.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

And as far as apologies go, Christine should be apologizing to her kids for having 6 babies with a man she knew didn't love her and dragging them into the mess. Christine is no innocent victim in all this. All 5 adults are accountable for this hot mess.

This X1000.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, altopower said:

I'd love to see more of the gang laugh at him when he goes ballistic. But that's not something I could see the kids doing until they were older and more confident. However whacked Kody is, he's still their dad and I'm sure they kept hoping for more than they had.

There were a few incidents when the kids were young where you could tell that they thought he was a fool. A couple that I remember...

1. When Kody was showing the boys how to empty the sewer in the rented RV and dumped sewage on his foot. The teen boys were holding back laughter and smirking like he was an idiot.

2. While preparing for a trip, Kody told Garrison that he was the general and Garrison was to follow orders. In reply, Garrison asked Kody if he was aware that sometimes the troops killed the general for giving stupid orders.

Kody's kids have realized for a long time that he was a jackass. That doesn't mean that they didn't love and need him. It's very sad.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I just read an article about cereal, lol. Apparently an old episode showed Robyn yelling at Ysabel and Paedon for eating cereal for a snack because its a "meal" not a "snack". I guess Christine did a TikTok eating Cheerios for a "snack".

While I think the shade is funny, IMO, Christine better cool it a little. The interwebs have built Christine up into hero status, so its inevitable the tides will turn and they'll start knocking her down.

Meri gets knocked all the time for sticking around, yet it seems this is what Christine and Janelle have been doing for years too. Christine finally leaving doesn't make her a hero, it makes her a wife who finally left her idiot husband. 

Christine is buying into all the fan "love". This throwing shade TikTok is never going to seen by Robyn and wasn't meant for Robyn, Christine did it because she knows her fans will love it.

• Like 7
  • Love 4