Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Great shirt to wear when you’re having a heart-to-heart…

Yep. Meri is a snotty, passive-aggressive jackass with the maturity of a young teen who thinks she's hilarious and adorable. 

I think she's a selfish bitch.

• Love 12

Does anyone know to what extent Meri's unit was used as a passageway between Janelle's and Christine's?  On other sites, it's been dramatized as if Janelle's kids were randomly racing through Meri's leaving a mess with muddy shoes (highly unlikely that their shoes were muddy as they were utilizing it as an internal route).

The topic arises in the episode tonight and may be more fully explained, but it could have been something as simple as Logan ushering the kids through in the morning for home schooling and again in the evening back to their own unit.  Janelle apparently worked long days and left early, Logan feeding them breakfast.  Meri worked locally at the trophy supply shop so chances are she would still be at home in the morning to monitor the behavior during this invasion of her privacy.  What are the chances if the roles were reversed and it was Mariah that had to be bundled up in snowsuits, boots, hats and mitts, up and down 2 flights of stairs that Meri would have accepted that? 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

I always wondered if wasn't there a place downstairs where they could cut a door between Christine's place and Janelle's downstairs.

On another site, someone pointed out that Janelle's unit was an addition to the original house, meaning that there would have been a concrete foundation wall to blast through to create an opening.  Messy, but I think would rather put up with that rather than inconvenience this alleged bonus mom.

• Love 6

I live in Colorado and take bird feeders out every morning and take them in every night.  The whole "outside in the snow uphill both ways" is really overdone.  I'm not even sure the kids need shoes most days.

Meri didn't want 12-15 kids traipsing through her house.  Neither would I.  Okay.  Go outside for 30 seconds, walk upstairs, and get where you need to go.  Only Robin's son has special needs and he wasn't even around then.  Such a stupid fight.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, albarino said:

Meri didn't want 12-15 kids traipsing through her house.  Neither would I.  

But you did not sign up to be a plural wife. To me, this is looking at it through the lens of monogamy. Of course none of us wants a bunch of kids walking through our homes. Most of us wouldn't want this more communal way of living.

But this is supposed to be one family. These are supposed to be "everyone's" kids. These people DID sign up for this way of life.

This home Meri's claiming as "hers" was purchased with Janelle's inheritance as a down payment, and Janelle's full-time job, along with Kody's, making the mortgage payments. Those are Meri's husband's children, not some random neighborhood kids.

Christine is offering to babysit them and make dinner, while Janelle works and shares her hard earned money. Each is willing to contribute to the family. While Meri sits in the middle and screams "MINE! MINE! MINE!" about an apartment someone else is paying for.

I have no time or sympathy for this selfish hag.

• Love 22

Just the fact that Meri and her one child got as much of the family money as Janelle and Christine with six children each, makes me hate Meri's obvious selfishness.  The fact that Kootie let that happen makes him an ignoramus and a terrible example of a plural marriage "husband."

Meri is, and always will be, a selfish hag.  Robyn took note of how Meri operated, and emulated that kind of selfishness, and is reaping the benefits.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:
2 hours ago, albarino said:

But you did not sign up to be a plural wife. To me, this is looking at it through the lens of monogamy. Of course none of us wants a bunch of kids walking through our homes. Most of us wouldn't want this more communal way of living.

Hmm.  This is monogamy.  It is Kody and Robin, right?  Strikes me as monogamy.  

The kids can go up the outside stairs.  Jesus.  I think they can walk up and down.  Kody doesn't care about the "other" kids.  This is not a plural arrangement.  Sorry, it isn't.  Kids, climb the stairs.  Janielle, perhaps that might be good for you as well.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Just the fact that Meri and her one child got as much of the family money as Janelle and Christine with six children each, makes me hate Meri's obvious selfishness.

I would be right there with Meri.  One/sixth is one/sixth.  I applaud her for this if this is how it worked.  I believe the others had access to birth control if they wanted smaller families.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, albarino said:

This is not a plural arrangement.  Sorry, it isn't.

Lehi house. Pre-Robyn. It was a plural arrangement, without question.

2 minutes ago, albarino said:

Kids, climb the stairs.  Janielle, perhaps that might be good for you as well.

The fact that Janelle is overweight does not make her less of a person, or make it okay for Meri to force her to do anything, including exercise "for her own good".

• Love 14

They each had three distinct "areas", and honestly I wouldn't want my living room used as a hallway.    That's why they never wanted to share a kitchen, have one big house, etc.   Janelle would hate it if she had the center unit, and Meri kept walking through.   It also has more to do with none of these women like each other, can't live in close proximity, and each want their privacy . . . no matter they share a man.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

They each had three distinct "areas", and honestly I wouldn't want my living room used as a hallway.    That's why they never wanted to share a kitchen, have one big house, etc.   Janelle would hate it if she had the center unit, and Meri kept walking through.   It also has more to do with none of these women like each other, can't live in close proximity, and each want their privacy . . . no matter they share a man.

I have to respectfully disagree with part of this, but I do agree with the last bit - in as much as they don't like Meri, don't want to be around her too much, can't share a kitchen...that part, yes, I feel you there.

But Janelle and Christine recently vacationed to Disney together, and back in the days when they lived in the Lehi house, were co-parenting, etc. I don't think the problem has ever been all three of them getting along...two of them, J & C, seem to get along just fine. The problems crop up whenever Meri is involved in the mix.

Therefore, the part I can't agree with is that anyone else living in the center apt would have also pitched a hissy fit about kids walking through. I think that's a "Meri only" thing. I think anybody else would've sucked it up and not complained because it benefitted the kids.

We'll never know of course, because it didn't happen that way.

• Love 9

The #1 Rule here at Primetimer is Be Civil.

Disagreement and discussion is fine, attacking or belittling other posters for their opinions is not. 

If in doubt, at least pause before posting. If you think someone has violated the rules, report them so that the moderators can review. 

2 hours ago, albarino said:

This is not a plural arrangement.  Sorry, it isn't.  Kids, climb the stairs.

But it was a plural arrangement at that time.  This was in the Lehi house where they were supposed to be one big happy family.  Clearly that is not the case any longer.

• Love 9

image.thumb.png.c78856b9e749caeff49e3bd987abc387.pngFor anyone who's interested in how the living arrangements were pre-Robyn. I'm sure it was posted somewhere on this forum before some time ago.

As for the whole notion of "trespassing" Meri's apartment or not: I agree with almost everyone that you choose for a polygamous life which inevitably means that others will be, or pass through areas of the house you consider your own. 

However, this picture clearly shows that there is no door between Christine's and Janelle's apartment.  Neither is there a common entrance that leads to any of the three apartments. Meri's apartment really is the corridor/hallway that connects everyone, meaning more privacy and less disturbance to the other two.  Now, I am absolutely no Meri fan and I fully agree that she just had to suck this up as she chose for this. But at the same time, I can see how this lay-out can get on somebody's nerves.  The house had apparently been designed by a polygamist but he could have handled the lay-out a bit better. That, or Kody and the wives should have given it more thought when they moved in. Meri would have been better off in the basement when it comes to privacy and peace and quiet.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

But this is supposed to be one family. These are supposed to be "everyone's" kids. These people DID sign up for this way of life.

This home Meri's claiming as "hers" was purchased with Janelle's inheritance as a down payment, and Janelle's full-time job, along with Kody's, making the mortgage payments. Those are Meri's husband's children, not some random neighborhood kids.

Christine is offering to babysit them and make dinner, while Janelle works and shares her hard earned money. Each is willing to contribute to the family. While Meri sits in the middle and screams "MINE! MINE! MINE!" about an apartment someone else is paying for.

I have no time or sympathy for this selfish hag.

Same. Meri has this cold, dark heart that she tries to hide by filtering her life outside the show.

Meri expects everyone around her to be tolerant of her bullshit, yet she is the least tolerant and most belligerent of all of them.

Go build your walls Meri—no one likes you. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

image.thumb.png.c78856b9e749caeff49e3bd987abc387.pngFor anyone who's interested in how the living arrangements were pre-Robyn. I'm sure it was posted somewhere on this forum before some time ago.

As for the whole notion of "trespassing" Meri's apartment or not: I agree with almost everyone that you choose for a polygamous life which inevitably means that others will be, or pass through areas of the house you consider your own. 

However, this picture clearly shows that there is no door between Christine's and Janelle's apartment.  Neither is there a common entrance that leads to any of the three apartments. Meri's apartment really is the corridor/hallway that connects everyone, meaning more privacy and less disturbance to the other two.  Now, I am absolutely no Meri fan and I fully agree that she just had to suck this up as she chose for this. But at the same time, I can see how this lay-out can get on somebody's nerves.  The house had apparently been designed by a polygamist but he could have handled the lay-out a bit better. That, or Kody and the wives should have given it more thought when they moved in. Meri would have been better off in the basement when it comes to privacy and peace and quiet.

Or, they could have put a door between Janelle's and Christine's apartment. Looks like there was space in the wall to do that.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Or, they could have put a door between Janelle's and Christine's apartment. Looks like there was space in the wall to do that.

Someone said that there was a cinderblock or cement wall between them, but that is not impossible to deal with. Kody probably didn't want to spend the money.

Kody should have taken his leadership role and said to Meri that if she wanted privacy, she'd have to take the basement apartment. If not, find a way that the kids can access Christine's inside in bad weather, especially. A "hallway" could've been set up though the living area with instructions for the kids not to go anywhere else--and only use it when Christine was watching them. But then Meri would've have to give up some space, and she needs that space for all of her lovely furniture and tchotchkes (and spirit kids). If Ari or Sol had to put on rain/snow boots to go outside to Christine's--oh boy, imagine what Robyn would've said, and the spin Kody would've put on it.

Did Mariah have to go outside in the cold, snow, or rain? No. That's why Meri didn't give a shit.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, LilyD said:

Meri would have been better off in the basement when it comes to privacy and peace and quiet.

Christine heard Meri clomping around in her clodhoppers all the time, so Meri wouldn't have liked kids running around above her, constantly reminding her of her barren loins. She could have taken Janelle's apartment - 1/3 the building for 12% of the fambly and sealed off the adjoining door.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

There would have always been some sort of problem with Meri's apt unless it was not above anyone, not below anyone, not beside anyone, not sharing a wall with anyone, not in sight of anyone, and not filled with regular air but a special mixture of oxygen and unicorn farts for her to breathe.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 12/12/2021 at 4:05 PM, Sasha888 said:

I think it has been established that Meri worked at that time too, sometimes two jobs, according to her.  So she wasn’t exactly sitting in the livingroom saying mine, mine, mine as the poor shoeless, shivering children wailed at her door to be allowed to pass.  Consider that if they went to regular school like most children they would be getting dressed up and walking to a bus stop to wait in the cold.  I did that and so did my children and nobody felt sorry for us.  Sorry, I wouldn’t want all those kids tramping through my house when I wasn’t home either.  You don’t suppose they would do that all at once in an orderly fashion?  And I can bet the farm that Sobyn wouldn’t have it either.  Agree that Meri’s walls are stupid, but I’m with her on the apartment access and if Kootie had more than a few brain cells to rub together, he would have figured out a way to modify the building to minimize the inconvenience for everyone.  Meri didn’t need to shoulder all of it.  Who’s to say that her wages were t going into that community pot too at that time?  Janelle has more important things to worry about and should just get over the 30 year bug that is still up her ample ass.

Edited by HighlandWarriorGrl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

So she wasn’t exactly sitting in the livingroom saying mine, mine, mine as the poor shoeless, shivering children wailed at her door to be allowed to pass.

Actually, that's pretty much exactly what she was doing, minus the dramatics, which weren't in my original statement.

I never said Meri didn't work part time jobs, nor did I say she didn't contribute her income to the family pot. But she quit when she felt like it so she could go away on weekends with Kody, and she didn't earn enough to pay the mortgage. Janelle stated on an episode that it was Kody's paycheck and hers that paid the mortgage, and Meri's paid other, smaller bills.

I don't expect any of us to want Janelle's kids to walk through our homes, but none of us took Janelle's financial help, or chose to be part of a family with her. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Meri probably grilled Mariah every day about who walked through their apartment when she wasn't there.

Probably. 😆

Also...Mariah probably went to whichever of the apartments in the home she wanted, in order to see her siblings. As well she should, they are her family. Did Meri make sure that the mother of whichever sibling she was visiting was at home, or if not that they were okay with Mariah visiting at that particular time? I doubt it. 

• Love 6

I don't expect any of us to want Janelle's kids to walk through our homes, but none of us took Janelle's financial help, or chose to be part of a family with her. 

I think part of the problem was maybe that there were no clear expectations set out at the beginning of the arrangement (though I don't know because I didn't watch the early seasons). Sure, Janelle's and Kody's salaries paid the mortgage. But being the breadwinner, in any family, doesn't necessarily entitle you to free rein of the house. My husband earns the majority of our income. I have a home office. He knocks before he comes in. Everyone in the family is welcome to use the space if they need it but they all ask first. Neither of us would just walk into our daughter's bedroom without knocking first. 

I don't blame Meri for not wanting a constant stream of people - family members or not - walking through what is supposed to be her private space. I can also see how it's inconvenient for people to have to go outside to get from one apartment to another, especially when the weather is bad. Janelle said she regularly slipped on the stairs so there was a safety hazard. It seems that it all could have been solved (or at least handled better) if there was some understanding laid out like - the kids will come through once in the morning and once in the evening; they will knock first, wipe their feet before they come in and won't interrupt whatever you are doing. But it seems that no one actually talks through anything in a meaningful way in this family, despite the constant scenes of "meaningful conversations."

• Love 22
On 11/16/2021 at 5:38 PM, NoWhammies said:

Yeah - they make me punchy....so I watch when nobody's around just in case my fists get punchy and I can't control them. 

Fun fact: I stopped watching for about 3 seasons but then read about the catfish thing and thought, Well that sounds like my kind of dumpster fire. It was! So then I had to go back and watch the seasons I'd missed to see if there were clues to the upcoming glorious dumpster fire. There were. So dang it Meri and her mess dragged me back, and now I just cain't quit these bozos. If I'd stopped watching, I would've missed such glorious content as:

• Christine singink
  • TACO FRISBEE WEDDING!
  • God not giving Robyn her rennal
  • Meri screaming at people because her house might burn down
  • Plyg palace!
  • Kody as the world's dorkiest and most narcissistic wedding officiant
  • Prairie dog poop pond (and people swimming in it)
  • The growing disrespect and disdain of Robyn's boys towards their twit father
  • "Look at the mountain Christine"
  • The rise of the Dark Queen
  • Horrible, horrible dance flash mobs
  • Stupid wedding hats
  • "Yeah - I see you old man" (Meri's new neighbors hate her!)

and many, many more. 

No regrets. None. I'll watch for an hour just for a moment of gold, or, once in a while, a whole season where Kody's head is about to explode because his daughter is having the world's tackiest wedding to someone he can't stand AND they get married outside in December in Utah AND nobody asks him to officiate. That season alone was worth watching all the others. 

I am a new watcher and I am now going to have to find these moments!  

I have seen people swimming in the disgusting "pond."  🤢

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think part of the problem was maybe that there were no clear expectations set out at the beginning of the arrangement (though I don't know because I didn't watch the early seasons). Sure, Janelle's and Kody's salaries paid the mortgage. But being the breadwinner, in any family, doesn't necessarily entitle you to free rein of the house. My husband earns the majority of our income. I have a home office. He knocks before he comes in. Everyone in the family is welcome to use the space if they need it but they all ask first. Neither of us would just walk into our daughter's bedroom without knocking first. 

I don't blame Meri for not wanting a constant stream of people - family members or not - walking through what is supposed to be her private space. I can also see how it's inconvenient for people to have to go outside to get from one apartment to another, especially when the weather is bad. Janelle said she regularly slipped on the stairs so there was a safety hazard. It seems that it all could have been solved (or at least handled better) if there was some understanding laid out like - the kids will come through once in the morning and once in the evening; they will knock first, wipe their feet before they come in and won't interrupt whatever you are doing. But it seems that no one actually talks through anything in a meaningful way in this family, despite the constant scenes of "meaningful conversations."

All very true. No one seems to have sat down and agreed on some rules where spaces could be used sometimes, but not at all times.

I have to say though, there's a difference between a home office, or someone's bedroom, and the living room, to me. I don't believe anyone was going into Meri's bedroom or even wanted to. 

Something that I think is being lost here is that this is actually not just Meri's living room, it is also Kody's living room. 

It also doesn't appear they were welcome to use the space by knocking first, either. It became "all or nothing", apparently.

Sometimes we all have to do things that are inconvenient for us in order to get along in a larger group. In polygamy, that is sometimes a very, very large group, and it isn't always pretty. Meri made the choice that she didn't want those 13 people walking through that strip of her living room, and I guess she is free to do that...Kody let her make that decision even though it was also partly his living room.

However, now those same 13 people don't want to be in Meri's home at all, and she complains that no one wants to come see her. That's the result of her own choices. 

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 13
Spoiler

My cable box scheduler gives summaries of the episodes a few weeks ahead. I am waiting in eager anticipation for the episode where Christine finds out that Robyn has a NANNY who she and Kody let into the house. Then Kody apparently presents Christine with a long list of Covid rules that the nanny is supposedly following to justify why the nanny is allowed in Robyn's house but members of the family are not. 

Also, why does Robyn need a nanny for two kids when she doesn't work? And how is she living in a huge expensive house with a nanny while Janelle and Savannah are stuck in first an RV and now apparently an apartment? This shit is gonna get real.

Didn't want to spoil things for anyone who doesn't want to know the drama ahead of time, so I put my comment in Spoiler text above.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I watched another polygamy show My Five Wives or something like that. I don't recall these women living together. Maybe 2 did but it has been so long that I can't remember. Then there was a series on polygamy that featured different families and they were always arguing and being miserable. I do not think this one big happy polygamy family all living together and getting along works today. Maybe years ago or in a cult like the one rulled by Warren Jeffs. Nope not buying this. I think there would always be jealousy and sniping and hurt feelings. What a way to live.

And here we see the 2 biggest lying hypocrites strolling maskless through the mall in Scottsdale retrieving their Victoria's Secret purchase. Wonder what's in that bag Kody something for Janelle and Meri and Christine? Seriously doubt it. I'm happy that Christine got out of this degrading situation. I hope she has his ass in court for child support for Truly so fast that he has to return those panties for Robyn. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I watched another polygamy show My Five Wives or something like that. I don't recall these women living together. Maybe 2 did but it has been so long that I can't remember. Then there was a series on polygamy that featured different families and they were always arguing and being miserable. I do not think this one big happy polygamy family all living together and getting along works today. Maybe years ago or in a cult like the one rulled by Warren Jeffs. Nope not buying this. I think there would always be jealousy and sniping and hurt feelings. What a way to live.

And here we see the 2 biggest lying hypocrites strolling maskless through the mall in Scottsdale retrieving their Victoria's Secret purchase. Wonder what's in that bag Kody something for Janelle and Meri and Christine? Seriously doubt it. I'm happy that Christine got out of this degrading situation. I hope she has his ass in court for child support for Truly so fast that he has to return those panties for Robyn. 

They didn’t even NEED to go anywhere. You can order everything and have it shipped to your door (and someone who uses VS will know their size). They just wanted to get away together—and actually look happy.

Robyn is definitely the queen and HBIC of this family. Also, I wonder if VS even has sizes that would fit the other two, so no gifts for them. 

• Love 16

Looks like there are 2 Victoria's Secrets in Flagstaff. And there is a mall there. So they go 150+ miles to shop in the Scottsdale mall. Yep I bet they were on a little getaway especially if he was in search of a package that he left in the store the night before. I don't understand why TLC allows this show to continue with Kody portraying them as a plural family when it is obviously not the case.  Can it be this big of a money maker for TLC??

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Looks like there are 2 Victoria's Secrets in Flagstaff. And there is a mall there. So they go 150+ miles to shop in the Scottsdale mall. Yep I bet they were on a little getaway especially if he was in search of a package that he left in the store the night before. I don't understand why TLC allows this show to continue with Kody portraying them as a plural family when it is obviously not the case.  Can it be this big of a money maker for TLC??

I have to believe this show has been edging closer to the chopping block with every dumb and dumber season.

Yeah, what about that, TLC?  Kootie is no longer a plyg, from all appearances.  

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Short and to the point. I love this.

Thank you, I was wondering about his dumb statement that there was "no shopping" in Flag. Baloney, Kody, you wanted a weekend getaway alone with Favorite Only Wife.

And of course, why not? It's not as if they even have to hire a babysitter to do it, having their own nanny and all....

I also love this.

I don't begrudge Kody the right to live his own life the way he wants to. We should all have the freedom to be with the person we love. Sometimes people fall out of love and marriages don't work out. However...there is a right way and a wrong way to do that.

If you're a monogamist, to me, the ethical thing to do is end one relationship before you begin another. They were polygamists when Robyn came into the picture, so I can't hold him to a monogamist standard at that time, if he intended to be a husband to all, but at some point he decided to be with ONLY her. That's where I have a problem with him. To me, the ethical thing to do at that point was to admit to his other wives that he does not want to be a husband to them anymore.

He talks a bunch of bullshit to Christine about how the problem between them is that they each want a different "type" of marriage. Um, no it isn't a different "type", asshole, the problem is that she wants a real marriage and you want her to be your friend with no benefits! But stay true to you, as if she were your wife! 

And God knows what he says to Janelle but she also believes he is her part-time husband and he just isn't, in my view. He needs to admit to her that they are also just friends with no benefits.

He has done that with Meri - not for the right reasons, but because he's a jerk and is fed up with her -but he has let her know there will be no romantic relationship whatsoever. If she chooses to stay and accept that shit sandwich, that's on her. But I don't think he's being that up front with the others.

If he wants to end his other relationships, fine. BUT END THEM. The way he dangles carrots in front of Janelle and Christine is just cruel.

In my book, the way Kootie treats his other-than-Robyn wives is abusive.  OK, I guess he's friends with Janelle, but like you say, I can't see any "benefits" for Janelle these days.  So he acts like Meri and Christine are like stepped-in dogshit.  It is definitely cruel!

Why couldn't they have figured this out as soon as Robyn appeared, I can't fathom.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

In my book, the way Kootie treats his other-than-Robyn wives is abusive.  OK, I guess he's friends with Janelle, but like you say, I can't see any "benefits" for Janelle these days.  

And over the summer Janelle learned that she can just hire a company to service the water & sewage tanks on her RV that is a lot more dependable than Kody.

• Love 15

Can't you just see it? Kootie all puffed up because somebody recognized him and got all puffed up for the picture.  I'm a star!

I bet he shit bricks when he realized the hidden agenda - photographic evidence of the gruesome twosome sans masks in a mall after his pontificating on precautions.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 13

They have to be staying for the money. I cannot see how any woman would allow a man like Kody to treat them the way he does and to say on national TV basically that he does not want too be married to them and there is zero chance of a romantic relationship. He  said that he is over polygamy. He peaks about Christine and Janelle like they are a pain in his side. And he has said far worse about Meri.  All I can say is I hope the money is worth it ladies.

• Love 21
9 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

They have to be staying for the money. I cannot see how any woman would allow a man like Kody to treat them the way he does and to say on national TV basically that he does not want too be married to them and there is zero chance of a romantic relationship. He  said that he is over polygamy. He peaks about Christine and Janelle like they are a pain in his side. And he has said far worse about Meri.  All I can say is I hope the money is worth it ladies.

It seems to me that Janelle has made her bed and now feels she must wallow in it.  She has tossed her retirement funds and inheritance into the communal pool and at this point, she has been rewarded with makeshift housing and periodic platonic visits from her so-called husband.  Any job skills she once had are now surpassed by new technology and young, energetic people available as a workforce.  Her future looks bleak to me. She may maintain a good relationship with her kids, but they will build their own families and core.  This new found passion for greenhouse growing is unrealistic and seems to be a reason to justify her place in this hierarchy.

It has been said that Meri remains because of a commitment to her faith.  I find that hard to believe considering her eagerness to toss it aside when she thought that greener pastures beckoned.  IMO, Meri remains and suffers the humiliation and indignity for the benefits derived for her LLR and BnB businesses.  It would be too high a price for me to pay. 

• Love 19