Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

On 5/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, Juliegirlj said:

This past season was like watching paint dry. After being on quarantine and living through all the pandemic woes, the last thing I’m going to want to do is watch the Brown “family” quarantine. No doubt Kody locked down with Robyn and spawn only. 

I've been asking this on some of the reality shows I follow on Primetimer:

I have to wonder how these folks are faring in this pandemic?  How in the world would they maintain any distancing, social or otherwise, when there are so many of them?  Not to mention how spread out they all are now.  This is an episode I'd want to see.

9 minutes ago, b2H said:

This is an episode I'd want to see.

Lawdy, not me.  All we'd hear is how HAAAARRRRRRD it is for polygamists.  Monogamists just do not understand how social distancing so much more TRAAAAAGIC for them.  Their faux religion mandates mating like rabbits and this is a form of PERSECUUUUUTION.  Wah-wah-wah.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Lawdy, not me.  All we'd hear is how HAAAARRRRRRD it is for polygamists.  Monogamists just do not understand how social distancing so much more TRAAAAAGIC for them.  Their faux religion mandates mating like rabbits and this is a form of PERSECUUUUUTION.  Wah-wah-wah.

And you KNOW it HAD to be a monogamist who was first infected, and rushed right out to find a bunch of plygs to infect, right?  (Tongue in cheek)

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

If there somehow is another season and we have to hear how gosh-darn difficult pandemics are for poor persecuted polygamists, I’ll go stick my own head in their prairie dog poop, drainage ditch.

I can just imagine now, how exciting the talking heads will be in season 12! 

We’ll have Kody, manic and beady eyed, carrying on passionately about how the government forcing social distancing restrictions, infringes his rights as a polygamist man and he had to make the difficult decision to only stay with one wife (like he didn’t already anyway *snort.*) And then Robyn is ‘just-sittin’-here’ attached to him, her jaw getting impossibly squarer and her goiter neck even larger each episode, she’ll be wringing her chicken claw hands and wiping eye boogers, sobbing how she ‘just wishes they could be together again‘  (*double snort!*).

Meri will be at the other end of the couch like an orange zombie in cheap mismatched floral-polyester, looking distantly into space and wondering how the hell this ‘social distancing’ thing is any different for her? She’s always been rattling around her McMansion alone, getting plump, with only boxes of moldy garish leggings and internet strangers for company. Oh the Lularoe cruise got cancelled which was a blow, so at least she can talk about that ...oh... no wait, she can’t, as it’s a pyramid scheme TLC rightly doesn’t want to endorse. Staring into space it is then! 

Christine will be all anti-depressant forced smiles and emphasised words, while making excuses for Kody’s lack of visitation like: ‘it makes sense as Robyn has the younger kids and he needs to be there to help’...then she’ll trail off ruefully as she realises that hey! wait! wonderful man never once lifted so much as a tea towel up at her house, let alone a child, when her kids were young! She mentally adds that to a list of grievances to attack Kody with later...

Janelle contributes nothing to the conversation, sitting detached in her usual stony-faced manly pose, her deadly upper lip skin cancer has now officially got dermatologists watching everywhere, grabbing their scalpels in longing. Her relentless middle girth on display is testament to the fact she just can’t stop eating the entire peanut butter contents straight from the jar, or using her treadmill for a clothesline despite being on a ‘diet’ and exercising every episode, for the near decade the show has run. 

Then oh joy! We can look forward to having that SAME boring talking head segment rerun, on every season episode, right after Kody’s smug little voiceover says ‘previously on Sister Wives...’ 

Here’s to season 12!  There’s not enough wine in the world for it COLS, so prepare your cellars now 🍷 

• LOL 17
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Ha!  Excellent, @Sofa Sloth.  I shall travel post-haste to my local Trader Joe's and stand in line to procure myself some delicious "two-buck Chuck" and tuck it away in anticipation of another riveting season!

Inflation.  It's now "three-buck Chuck."

• LOL 8
19 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Hey guys, this COL doesn't get the "two (or three) buck Chuck."  Please enlighten me.

Trader Joe's wine - it's "charles" something or another and used to sell for $2/bottle. Supposedly it's actually pretty good.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Thank you!  No local store, so no surprise I was clueless!

I used to live in CA, moved to MT in 2004 and Trader Joe's is one store I really miss. Closest one is in Spokane WA, not exactly shopping distance.☹️

Edited by Gramto6
typo
  • Love 2
On 5/8/2020 at 6:47 PM, Gramto6 said:

I used to live in CA, moved to MT in 2004 and Trader Joe's is one store I really miss. Closest one is in Spokane WA, not exactly shopping distance.☹️

Spokane has two Trader Joe’s now, one is ten minutes from me and I’m so glad to have it again. I missed it too when we moved here. 

Back on topic—I think they should shake things up for Season 12. They need to lock Kody and all the wives into one house and last wife left gets Kody!  Would the wives get locked into a fierce competition to outlast the others?  Or more likely, there would be thirty minutes footage of wives saying “I don’t want him, you take him”, followed by a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors to determine the “winner”.

• LOL 15
3 hours ago, Kbo said:

Spokane has two Trader Joe’s now, one is ten minutes from me and I’m so glad to have it again. I missed it too when we moved here. 

Back on topic—I think they should shake things up for Season 12. They need to lock Kody and all the wives into one house and last wife left gets Kody!  Would the wives get locked into a fierce competition to outlast the others?  Or more likely, there would be thirty minutes footage of wives saying “I don’t want him, you take him”, followed by a few rounds of rock, paper, scissors to determine the “winner”.

Lol but they won’t, if another season happens.  It will be about Mariah and Audrey getting married.  Boring. I’ve watched through the years and the show used to be interesting.  This last season was a big fat boring no.  

• Love 11
On 5/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Kbo said:

Well, I for one wants to see how that works when your love is multiplied and quarantined.  Is Kody going to lockdown at Robyn's house, and only Robyn's house, and do his "rotation" via Zoom?  Will Robyn disable the laptop so he can't?  With Kody effectively her prisoner, will Robyn sleep until noon every single day?  Will Kody completely forget the names of all those other kids?  Once sprung from quarantine with Robyn, will he emerge with a wild look in his eyes, a beard down to his gut, mumbling incoherantly?  Will Meri, Janelle and Chirstine thrive in his absence?  I mean, if we're going to have to plow through another season, I want to see how this all plays out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Well, I for one wants to see how that works when your love is multiplied and quarantined.  Is Kody going to lockdown at Robyn's house, and only Robyn's house, and do his "rotation" via Zoom?  Will Robyn disable the laptop so he can't?  With Kody effectively her prisoner, will Robyn sleep until noon every single day?  Will Kody completely forget the names of all those other kids?  Once sprung from quarantine with Robyn, will he emerge with a wild look in his eyes, a beard down to his gut, mumbling incoherantly?  Will Meri, Janelle and Chirstine thrive in his absence?  I mean, if we're going to have to plow through another season, I want to see how this all plays out.

I bet, since it seems he’s at Robyn’s house 24x7, it’s all going on as normal.  Neither Kody nor Robyn have a real job so they are used to being together so much. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, LAMMA said:

Do you think they wash this episode of Dateline on Warren Jeffs

Who knows.  But polygamist families are varied just like monogamist ones.  I doubt they even relate, unless they see someone they know.  I am willing to bet it would make them very uncomfortable to watch the show, though.  They worry about their image a lot and they probably worry that people would compare them to his group.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Who knows.  But polygamist families are varied just like monogamist ones.  I doubt they even relate, unless they see someone they know.  I am willing to bet it would make them very uncomfortable to watch the show, though.  They worry about their image a lot and they probably worry that people would compare them to his group.

They've bent over backwards in the past to say they AREN'T like Jeffs. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

They've bent over backwards in the past to say they AREN'T like Jeffs. 

Christine in a shocked whispery voice "I didn't  know men could be such bastards".

• LOL 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Christine in a shocked whispery voice "I didn't  know men could be such bastards".

One of her grandfathers ordered the murder of her other grandfather, right? LeBaron v Allred, right? That's sorta bastard-y right there. 

Edited by suomi
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

I watched one doc quite a long time ago about Warren Jeffs.  His voice is so incredibly creepy, I'm not sure I could watch another.  If a boa constrictor could talk, it would sound like Warren Jeffs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I watched one doc quite a long time ago about Warren Jeffs.  His voice is so incredibly creepy, I'm not sure I could watch another.  If a boa constrictor could talk, it would sound like Warren Jeffs.

There was a new one out this weekend. Very informative 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, keepitsimple said:

Why do you all think it ended so abruptly, with no tell-all. no wrap-up?  Wondering if a tell-all went wrong?  Something smacks of discord in the wrap-up? hmm.

Or maybe it smacks of Covid19.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 5/8/2020 at 8:47 PM, Gramto6 said:

we have one about 20 minutes away and not sure it's worth the drive. Been hearing shelves are empty. But, found out some things are available on Amazon. I ordered the Lime Chili Seasoning and some delicious pricey butter cookies. 

12 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think they were finished filming long before the isolation started. When did Maddie have her kid?

I think Maddie's baby is about 7 months old, but maybe they film the tell all closer to real time and weren't able to get it done with Covid. 

• Useful 2
22 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

we have one about 20 minutes away and not sure it's worth the drive. Been hearing shelves are empty. But, found out some things are available on Amazon. I ordered the Lime Chili Seasoning and some delicious pricey butter cookies. 

I think Maddie's baby is about 7 months old, but maybe they film the tell all closer to real time and weren't able to get it done with Covid. 

True, but I ordered TJ's Harissa sauce and the jar arrived open and spilled out in the box...no returns either...disappointed to say the least. My kids are still in CA and periodically I send DD a list and she puts together a care package that arrives intact.

• Love 4
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I think they were finished filming long before the isolation started. When did Maddie have her kid?

Don't remember, but I was under the impression that the Tell-all was done right around the time it would be aired.  I could be wrong, though.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kyanight said:

Don't remember, but I was under the impression that the Tell-all was done right around the time it would be aired.  I could be wrong, though.

I think so too because often the Tell Nothings address viewer/social media questions that came up during the airing of the episodes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, suomi said:

August 20. 2019

Thanks. So the Tell Nothing was clearly never in the works.  Probably nobody wants to bother to interview them.  It's the same every time and they never say anything anyway.

• Love 7
Just now, Kohola3 said:

Thanks. So the Tell Nothing was clearly never in the works.  Probably nobody wants to bother to interview them.  It's the same every time and they never say anything anyway.

And seriously - WHAT happened this season worth talking about?  Biggest snoozefest ever.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

It would've been 90 minutes of Robyn dry-crying about the woeful lack of 9 bedroom/7 bathroom rentals in Flagstaff, Kody sitting stoically next to her with a faux concerned look on his overly made-up face, Meri orange and glowering in a peach and olive green striped cardigan over a sky-blue and magenta polka-dot t-shirt, sitting with arms and legs crossed shaking her shootie, Christine in a hazy dream-like state, all ready to whisper-speak her defense of Robyn when Kody gives her the high-sign, and Janelle manspreading motionless in some shiny royal blue pantsuit, only speaking when someone nudges her to wake up.

PERFECT!!  I just want to add:  Meri is wearing a size 3-T sunflower yellow jacket and Janelle is dreaming of going to Wendy's and ordering four sandwiches, a large fry and a large chocolate frosty. The family will be asked if they are going to build on Coyote Plague pass and Kody will say "we've already started!!" (because they dragged those picnic tables over to the property, don'tcha know.)  I mean... really.  What more is there for this family to say about this season?  😄

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

Loved both of your descriptions Laura and Kya and let us not forget our host of the tell-something pretending that they had watched even one episode.  Either Tamron Hall or SuChin Pak would be there reading off "probing" questions that have been pre-approved by the Browns and when the Browns forget their prepared responses, the question is left dangling in mid-air.  "Let's move on, shall we?"

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

It would've been 90 minutes of Robyn dry-crying about the woeful lack of 9 bedroom/7 bathroom rentals in Flagstaff, Kody sitting stoically next to her with a faux concerned look on his overly made-up face, Meri orange and glowering in a peach and olive green striped cardigan over a sky-blue and magenta polka-dot t-shirt, sitting with arms and legs crossed shaking her shootie, Christine in a hazy dream-like state, all ready to whisper-speak her defense of Robyn when Kody gives her the high-sign, and Janelle manspreading motionless in some shiny royal blue pantsuit, only speaking when someone nudges her to wake up.

I don't think she can ever cross her arms when she is wearing her garanimals size 1 jacket.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"Shaking her shootie," priceless!!!  You nailed it!

Edited by xwordfanatik
damn autocorrect
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Maybe the reason they didn't do a tell nothing was because there wasn't room in the budget for an interviewer. Historically they've had someone with a "name" doing the Tell All interviews.

Hell, there are half dozen people on this forum that would do it for free and ask the tough questions.  I would kill to see that happen, I don't think any of the Browns would survive it except Janelle and that's because she doesn't seem to give a flying fig at this point.

Whisper-voice - "I didn't know interviewers could be such bastards".

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Hell, there are half dozen people on this forum that would do it for free and ask the tough questions.  I would kill to see that happen, I don't think any of the Browns would survive it except Janelle and that's because she doesn't seem to give a flying fig at this point.

That would be glorious...........!

• Love 6
(edited)

Here are a couple of questions I would totally love to see

1.  Robyn, are you sad that the man upstairs didn't provide you with a 6 bedroom rental ? Are you mad at him or at yourself because now you are deep doo-doo in debt just because your precious darlings all needed their own bedroom ?  Have you been having a hard time finding Abreva on the shelves during this pandemic ?

2. Christine, the angels have stopped singking a long time ago and have moved on to non-flood plains & plague-less land, do you meet up with your "handsome man" at the picnic tables often or have the tables been repossessed? 

3. Janelle, glad you finally decided to get that McNugget off your lip, was it interfering with your meals ?  Does a stationary bike dry cloths quicker than a dryer ?

4. Meri, will you ever stop photo-shopping your  IG photos ? Will you ever size-up in your jacket choice ? How do you feel about your little ungrateful moocher of a daughter taking over the B&B for her wokeness retreat ? 

5. Kody, what will happen when TLC cancels the show ?  Will you be forced to all live under one roof and commit food stamp fraud again ?

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 15
  • Love 5

I don't think had enough material for a tell all... whats to tell? Plus how many kids did we see this season.. so they couldn't even include that, and doubt that could question Sobbins older kid about her break down?? It would highlight how shit this season really was..  

Just wanna also mention how miserable Robyn and Christine were this season honest downright ugly with their bitching and moaning. Its like Robyn has been switched with a whole new character. No more looking adoringly at Kody, she now looks like she just drank a cup of sick instead of the usual cool aid. That honeymoon is definitely over! 

• Love 11
On 5/15/2020 at 4:15 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Janelle, glad you finally decided to get that McNugget off your lip, was it interfering with your meals mills

FY otherwise perfect P! ❤️

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Do you think Coyote Pass was never developed because Utah was decriminalizing polygamy and the next season will be how they can return to the home state they were forced out of? They can go back home to people who get them, they won’t be alone and will have a church again?

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, bonniep said:

Do you think Coyote Pass was never developed because Utah was decriminalizing polygamy and the next season will be how they can return to the home state they were forced out of? 

I would absolutely LOVE it if they ended up all having to move back into the Lehi house together because Kody finally managed to bankrupt the entire fambly by moving to Vegas, then moving to Flagstaff before the Vegas houses sold, buying the Singink Angels property, not building on it, and Robyn's iron-chinned determination to move into the most expensive rental home in the state of Arizona.  I would SO watch that.  And given that most of the older Brownies have permanently flown the coop - they could all totally fit.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

I would absolutely LOVE it if they ended up all having to move back into the Lehi house together because Kody finally managed to bankrupt the entire fambly by moving to Vegas, then moving to Flagstaff before the Vegas houses sold, buying the Singink Angels property, not building on it, and Robyn's iron-chinned determination to move into the most expensive rental home in the state of Arizona.  I would SO watch that.  And given that most of the older Brownies have permanently flown the coop - they could all totally fit.  

Some other polygamist family purchased the Lehi home so that's out of the picture, and I can't see Robyn agreeing to share Kody with his previous wives - she would insist on her own place.

• Love 10

Four single-wides in a trailer park on the edge of the cheapest town in Utah may be all they can afford.  I doubt the AUB would take back these Church-of-Kodouche followers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Four single-wides in a trailer park on the edge of the cheapest town in Utah may be all they can afford.  I doubt the AUB would take back these Church-of-Kodouche followers.

I simply cannot believe any one of them would even want to go back to church.  Their values have changed SO MUCH in the last decade.

• Love 6