Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

(edited)

Part 3: Wednesday, March 13 at 8 p.m. ET/PT 

The reunion concludes with a surprise appearance from familiar face Kathy Hilton, whose presence draws mixed reactions from the ladies. Kyle recounts their difficult road to reconciliation and what it took to work through past wounds with her sister. Emotions continue to run high when Kyle opens up to the group about her troubled marriage. Faced with tough questions about her separation and the state of her friendship with a famous country singer, it becomes clear to the women that Kyle’s future hangs in the balance. 

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

How does it feel to be back Kathy? She was never on the show this season and just said she didn’t even watch it. This reunion shouldn’t have been three parts just to have her on. Dumb. 

WTF Sutton. That seemed fake…whatever that was. Mini seizure? 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 3/8/2024 at 11:31 PM, QQQQ said:

Kathy is a narcissist, so it's not surprising she would use Kyle and Mo's implosion to her advantage. It's an opportunity for Kathy to reassert herself as a dominant force in Kyle's life (especially if she senses Kyle is weak/vulnerable), it's a chance to step back into the Bravo spotlight - looking like a supportive sister, not a fame seeker (ha), and it's a way to get revenge on Mo for daring to leave Rick Hilton's employment and become uber successful/wealthy.

Yes, Kathy is ecstatic about Kyle and Mauricio's marriage implosion. Right at the point when Mauricio was becoming more successful, and even had a reality show, and Rick Hilton and his nepo kids had to start from the beginning because his business partner died, and his widow bought him out of the real estate company. I don't know who is afraid of Kathy Hilton in Los Angeles. Not any A list celebrities (or B, etc., you get my point). She is not a nice, caring sister either. She shunned her sister again and again.

• Like 15
  • Useful 2
On 2/25/2024 at 7:55 PM, QQQQ said:

Faced with tough questions about her separation and the state of her friendship with a famous country singer

Famous?  Um...I don't think so.  She wouldn't even be a blip on the radar if it wasn't for Kyle.  I think that's the reason Kyle set her sites on Morgan, and Morgan is game.  Kyle thinks she can control the relationship and Morgan will let her as long as she gets name recognition and famewhoredom.  

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

It did not seem fake to me. Thanks to the huge TV my husband bought, I saw her hands. The veins were swallowed and she was shaking.

Yes, I posted too fast. Not fake.  Her hands were shaking and looked discolored. I forgot she has neuropathy. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 11
3 minutes ago, Shannah Banana said:

Famous?  Um...I don't think so.  She wouldn't even be a blip on the radar if it wasn't for Kyle.  I think that's the reason Kyle set her sites on Morgan, and Morgan is game.  Kyle thinks she can control the relationship and Morgan will let her as long as she gets name recognition and famewhoredom.  

I never heard of her, but I will admit I don't listen to country music although I know the big names.

Andy Cohen loves Paris, and Kathy Hilton. I don't know why.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

Not sure we needed a part 3. Kathy wasn’t even on this season.

I am tired all 5e times the name Teddy has come out of either Andy’s or Kyle’s mouth this whole reunion.

• Like 16

Ha, Kathy just threw Kyle under the bus and blamed her busy schedule and running around for RH as reasons for her marriage falling apart. Yep, good luck with your sister reunion 😅

• Like 9
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So this part is all about Kyle and Mauricio with comments from Erika, Kathy and Dorito. I’m out. It was nice snarking with you all this season! 

I've never walked away from a reunion no matter how boring. I decided getting ready for bed and letting my dog take his time was more interesting than this. 💩 

• Like 14
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

What a waste of time.  I was really hoping that someone woukd bring up the Brandi/Denise accusations.  But noooo, all we got were vague allusions of the Kyle and Morgan relationship.  Kyle is still milking it for all she can get out of the rumors.  PS dancers are very handsy with each other.  Mo holding hands with his dance partner off stage is absolutely normal.  It just goes with the territory.

• Like 12

No one has been allowed to talk as long as Kathy and Kyle in any reunion without being interrupted. 

I dont believe Morgan never saw the Housewives, or wasn't at least Aware of its popularity.  That's ridiculous.

• Like 20

This reunion has shown me one thing very clearly: we are never getting rid of Kyle from this show. She’s on it until the plug is pulled on the franchise.
She well and truly showed her ass all season long and destroyed any goodwill left with most viewers. Since she won’t be kicked off I’m now hoping Garcelle, Sutton, and Crystal walk, leaving Kyle and Erica to completely sink the ship. 

• Like 15
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Is there anything going on between you and Morgan?

Ummm heh

Ummm.  Uh...

Smirk

What? Like how? Teeehheeeee

🙄

• Like 13
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

During Sutton's medical crisis, Erika was calling on skills honed during her marriage to keep crazy Kathy engaged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

The fact that it was Garcelle and not Dr Ms 0.85 that assessed the situation quickly and said "Can we call somebody please" is ...interesting

They both sure took off fast after Kathy entered the room. Maybe it was editing but it seemed like a quick exit to me. 

The only time this entire season Kyle looked genuinely happy was when her sister came out and sat with her at the reunion. Kyle seems extremely pissed at Mauricio, like furious. Mauricio seems to be having the time of his life. 

I'm thinking the only reason this season was so popular in ratings is because of the drama, tension, unknowns about Kyle and Maurico. I think people who wouldn't normally watch the show tuned in to see if they could pick up clues, get the gossip. Maybe, I mean, it wasn't to see what happened with Sutton and her horse or dating, and it certainly wasn't the drama with Dorit and PK. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

If Sutton had faked that with Garcelle (I know, they didnt.) to get out of that sham of a reunion, it would've been genius. and after Kathy showed up, I wouldn't have blamed her. Not because she's afraid of Kathy (oh for to laugh) but because it was obvious she was brought on to back up Kyle's non-answers.  Half this part 3 was Kathy Madam-splaining excuses for Kyle not just spitting out 'he cheated and I had enough'

• Like 11
  • Love 2

Oh the hemming and hawing from Kyle over her country crooner is so lame! Also….“critically acclaimed?”

Maybe she is - I admit im not up on the country scene but I still don’t get the Morgan fascination. I just don’t.

• Like 17
1 minute ago, Ss55 said:

Oh the hemming and hawing from Kyle over her country crooner is so lame! Also….“critically acclaimed?”

Maybe she is - I admit im not up on the country scene but I still don’t get the Morgan fascination. I just don’t.

And no mention that she is younger than Farrah. 

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, lilmarysunshine said:

And no mention that she is younger than Farrah. 

Yup. I just find it all so cringey because she looks AND acts like she’s very young.

• Like 14

I am surprised they continued filming the reunion without Sutton and Garcelle. It was very rude of Kathy and Erika to ignore the situation and talk about Christmas trees.

Kyle is still evasive about her marriage with Mau. I suspect she doesn't want to provide a detailed explanation because it could damage Mau's reputation, which would affect the Agency.

• Like 15
2 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It did not seem fake to me. Thanks to the huge TV my husband bought, I saw her hands. The veins were swallowed and she was shaking.

They said her blood pressure was elevated too, and then the paramedic said that her symptoms were getting worse (when they were in her trailer).  No disrespect to AnneMarie, but in that instance, everyone needs to step aside and let the paramedics handle the situation.  

Thanks a lot Bravo for letting Kathy hijack the reunion.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Kyle cannot answer a question honestly to save her soul.  I’m sick of her.

I didn’t mind Kathy being there and thought it funny she was blaming Kyle, “being on the hamster wheel” for the failing marriage.  I’ve always wondered how Mo could stand Kyle.  She was so horrible to LVP when Lisa was dealing with very tragic situations….yet Kyle needs support.  Gag me!

Andy is so over Dorit, as am I.  I hope 8.5 is one and done. 

I really like Crystal, Garcelle and Sutton.

I agree.  I usually don't mind Kyle - there have been a few times over the course of previous seasons where I thought she was way out of line and not a good person, but overall, until this season, she didn't annoy me as much as some of the other ladies.

This season, and especially during the reunion, she totally lost me, with all her non-answer answers to the hard questions that she would have been hounding other people about "being honest" about and calling them out for not answering.  She dodged, she hemmed and hawed, she danced around and was evasive.  Kyle did not give one straight answer about her relationship with Morgan Wade - she completely answered the question she wanted to hear, instead of the question asked.  Even when pushed, she left things hanging with her hesitant answers.

As far as Kathy - again, I have to go back to their upbringing.  I believe their Mom, Big Kathy, drilled into her daughters' heads that they must have a man and they must do whatever it takes to keep a man.  And, if something goes wrong in a relationship, it is never the man's fault, it is their fault.  I think that Kathy saying she supports Kyle and wants Kyle to be happy is a bunch of bullshit.  I think there is A LOT of "gaslighting" that goes on among all the Richards sisters, and I think that Kim and Kyle both fear Kathy almost as much as they feared their mother.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3