Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E18: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Part 1 airing Wednesday, Feb. 28 at 8 p.m. ET/PT 

In the midst of shocking headlines and hurt feelings, the diamonds of Beverly Hills come face-to-face for a tense reunion. Kyle addresses Erika’s past comment about wanting Andy to “eviscerate” her on the couch. Dorit confronts Kyle about an ominous text message she received and the current state of their “close” friendship. Garcelle challenges Dorit and attempts to burst her bubble in order to get through to her. Annemarie swallows her pride when she apologizes to Sutton, but Crystal proves to be her most difficult patient yet.

• Like 4

I won't be able to take Dorit seriously in that outfit. 

Hoping this isn't another reunion of everyone screeching over everyone else as soon as they talk, like Salt Lake was. I'd like to actually hear their replies to questions. Wish someone other than Andy would moderate. Someone with a mute button.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t like any of these reunion looks. What’s up with that tiny piece of hair on Doritos forehead? It looks stupid. 

Its driving me Crazy. I want someone to do a Roseanne brushing Becky's boyfriend, Mark,'s, hair back.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hopefully she's doing a cutting impersonation of Kyle...

I'm impressed you could focus on Dorit's hair with the distraction of that OUTFIT! 😂

IKR? 🤣 the little red riding hood outfit is the number one distraction, number two is the hair wisp. Her stylist should be fired. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 2

I agree. I was getting a flashback to Crystal saying words mean what she perceived them to mean. It was beaten to death on the show and Dorit apologized. Her bubble posts were bitchy, but I'm not sure what Garcelle wants from her.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

I loath those two hanks of hair Kyle always has when she has her hair don, just so dopey looking, like it looked stupid in the 90's and still looks stupid in 2024. I do love her earrings tho.

Meanwhile, Dorit has give herself the Harry Potter scar hair do and when did she become Mother Theresa? 

I love Sutton's deep royal navy velvet dress and floral jewelry.

They all admit to doing the tit for tat, you said that so I said this, they are grown ups, right?

Andy teased Kyle about Mo coming to the reunion...I am guessing none of the menfolk will be in attendance because Mo won't be there.

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

So...

Dorit and Kyle will never be authentically good again. Too bad. And Kyle is a punisher. But maybe it's also because she never really considered her a real friend. 

Dorit and Garcelle will never be authentically good again. "Bitch eating crackers." 

Dorit and Crystal will never be authentically good again. Meh. 

AnnaMarie was exactly right to call out Garcelle for not checking Sutton for saying she was yelling. Regardless if she thought she was standing up for herself just fine. Attacking/yelling... keep that same energy. I don't dislike Dorit any more or less than I like Garcelle. 

I do think there is a depth to Dorit that she doesn't plum on this show. Because... it's Real Housewives. And they do seem to hold her words to a higher (lower?) level of scrutiny. I wonder how long she will stay on the show.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Axie said:

Gee, Andy, bringing up the recent death of Anthax’s mother just made everything awkward as hell.  Not sure that was necessary.

It was a low blow from Andy.  To bring her mind to this complex sad place and expect her to turn on a dime.  

• Like 17
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

loath those two hanks of hair Kyle always has when she has her hair don, just so dopey looking, like it looked stupid in the 90's and still looks stupid in 2024.

Gotta hide those plastic surgery scars.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 19
55 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

That’s so wrong! An Anesthesiologist is a doctor. An Anesthetist is a CRNA who works under the direction of the doctor. 

And apparently “everyone” is just too stupid to know the difference, so it’s easier to say you’re an Anesthesiologist. Really AM? 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 6

Dorit's a moron.

Annemarie's a dud.

Kyle's a mirage - even when it appears that she's giving something, it's so carefully curated that it's ultimately nothing.

Unless we're going to spend an hour on Sutton's horse next week, I see no reason for two more hours of reunion time.

• Like 15
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Pi237 said:

Oh no. AM just said anesthesiologist and anesthetists do the same job, but for less money. Shots fired! 

1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

That’s so wrong! An Anesthesiologist is a doctor. An Anesthetist is a CRNA who works under the direction of the doctor. 

I seriously don't understand this.  I know a lot of nurses and a lot of doctors, and trust them both implicitly, but, in some cases, I actually listen more to my RN friends and their observations than I do some of the doctors I know.  And, many of my nurse friends say that some doctors really don't pay attention or get to the root of the patient's problem without consulting the nurses or sometimes, the nurses pointing things out to the doctors.

BUT - I recently had a minor surgery done at a day-patient surgical center, and I had BOTH an anesthesiologist (Dr.) and nurse anesthetist as part of the surgical team.  Both visited with me before and after my procedure, and were in the OR.  

I think that Annemarie really likes to obfuscate the truth.  Even Kyle said that she thought Annemarie was a doctor.

• Like 21
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

The new girl in the sparkly green dress seems to be jumping on the Dorit is a racist bandwagon.

I think that what Garcelle said about Dorit living in her own little bubble to be completely accurate.

Dorit obviously travels in a very select social group - one that may be diverse, but one that is also very elitist, financially.  So, I would imagine that her social circle is just as superficial as she is, and they are not having deep conversations about social injustices and words/actions that may be objectionable to non-Caucasian people during social gatherings.  Dorit is not intentionally ignorant of these things, it's just that she chooses not to know.  

I can understand that, in a way.  Speaking very honestly, as a white person of a certain age, I do try to make a conscious effort to be sensitive and knowledgeable about these things, but it is hard to keep up.

Not that I'm defending Dorit, but I can kind of see where she is coming from, and at least seems to give the appearance of learning from her faux-pas.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You're a punisher lol....ooop

Kyle, Kathy and Kim are all "punishers" - they learned that from their mother.  

Dorit should apologize to LVP for siccing Kyle on her about Puppygate.  LVP is still being punished by Kyle (for what, exactly, is hard to determine).  Although Kyle can't seem to get LVP out of her head, after hearing Kyle snarkily commenting  about LVP again tonight.

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Dorit,

I know a lot of people with college degrees who are uneducated outside of what they went to school for.

Common sense and street smarts are so often lacking in those who have book smarts.  

• Like 18
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Garcelle is a joke, everyone is supposed to know her trigger words, but as a Native American her being photographed in a headdress is beyond triggering. It is so offensive and ignorant. Garcelle, If you are going to talk the talk, then you need to become aware yourself.

I find her attempt at being picked on laughable. She is not doing people of color any favors. 

• Useful 3

Crystal said tonight that AnneMarie told her eventually at the party before the show started filming that she is a Nurse Anesthetist. And yes, Anesthesiologist, and Nurse Anesthetist sound similar, and if one checks the description of the jobs, Anesthesiologists, and Nurse Anesthetists perform the same tasks before, during, and after surgery. 

Crystal also said at least twice on the show (and it was shown by Bravo) that these women are clearly not highly educated, and shallow. 

The outfits were not attractive except for Sutton's Schiaparelli dress (although the bracelet with the same flower was too much). Dorit was wearing Schiaparelli, as well, Erika and AnneMarie Balmain, Kyle Victoria Beckham, Garcelle Dolce & Gabbana, and Crystal Yannick Machado.

• Like 1
  • Useful 5