Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Spain looks so beautiful, hope I get to go there one day. 
How come every time people do ash spreads it flys back in their faces? Didn’t that happen on NYC with someone’s pet ashes? 
Hasn’t Sutton been divorced for awhile? She acts like it’s recent. 

• Like 8

Sutton visits Europe several times a year (at least). Why didn't she take the ashes on another trip, a more meaningful one than the one with the HWs?

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Sutton visits Europe several times a year (at least). Why didn't she take the ashes on another trip, a more meaningful one than the one with the HWs?

It was something about Barcelona being of special importance to Mercedes. Something about an original performance there or his first performance with his own company. I’d have to rewatch.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

It was something about Barcelona being of special importance to Mercedes. Something about an original performance there or his first performance with his own company. I’d have to rewatch.

She knows Barcelona very well like she mentioned on a previous episode. I'm sure she visited many times, especially since it became trendy to do so after the 1992 Olympics. Merce didn't pass away yesterday.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Kyle “I just sign whatever. Mo handles everything!’ Shrug. Teehee.  Not buying it. Someone’s trying to set up some plausible deniability….while working hard to get the storyline back on her marriage-that she doesn’t want to talk about 😉

• Like 15
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Spain looks so beautiful, hope I get to go there one day. 
How come every time people do ash spreads it flys back in their faces? Didn’t that happen on NYC with someone’s pet ashes? 
Hasn’t Sutton been divorced for awhile? She acts like it’s recent. 

She is divorced since 2016. This seems performative to me. Also, her husband works for a multinational (but U.S. based) investment company, employees are transferred for some years only to another country, so he will most probably return to the U.S.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Does anyone else recoil when a flashback with The Rinna comes up? Bravo, why do you make me think of that woman?

I recoiled also - why, we got rid of her, why the reminder.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
(edited)

Kyle needs to stop complaining about Mauricio being so busy. He is doing this for his family (all the daughters except for the youngest- obviously- work for his company), and she reaps the benefits of his success. Almost all of her kids are old, they moved out, and she doesn't have any fulfilling interests to occupy her time with. Collecting designer bags is not that fulfilling. I also think that after the suicide of her close friend at a young age she is faced with her own mortality, that's why she stopped drinking and she exercises a lot more.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 18
42 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Erika looking like this and pulling her best showgirls Nomi impression in the back of that van … Jesus Christ who is doing her makeup and hair? 

IMG_7822.jpeg

OMG. I simultaneously love and hate you for this. 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9

She may be owed an apology for the ladies assuming she was as guilty as Tom, was in on it and hid his actions

The ladies (and audience) were appalled by her lack of compassion, it was never about legal culpability it was about her moral culpability, and I maintain she was Carmela Soprano about the origin and amount of her husbands spending, the one thing I know about her is that she is no dummy, especially about money. Usually people that learn they lived off blood money for years feel bad about it, she remains without a shred of shame. This season I think she merely finally realized with the loss of Rinna and other distractions she should at least pretend not to be a snarling callous bitch. And at times she has reminded me of when i did used to more or less like her, but naw she is still trash.

And I still more or less like Kyle event though the whole Morgan/Mo thing was contrived, and I'm glad she and Sutton got to a good place. Seeing the women hang out and not screaming at one another, merely side eyeing and shading  is nice. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

One thing this season I haven't given Kyle the side eye about is how embarrassed she was to get up on that dance stage in front of strangers and act like she could do the dance. I felt her humiliation. I had 2nd hand palpitations just watching her have to get up there-- I would have crawled under the table and held on to a leg rather than do that! 

Oh and Kyle-- quit wearing super low-cut dresses/jackets if you have to constantly keep pulling them closed! It reminds me of when her boobs were larger and she insisted on wearing strapless things and kept grabbing on the front to yank them up. Not very attractive. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Well, I love Sutton but was VERY annoyed with her this episode.

First of all… let the ladies do a little street vendor shopping! That’s one of the best parts of being in a foreign country. The street vendors! Finding things you can never find here in the US. There has to be time for shopping! 

She timed the last time they had to sneak into a store where she allotted them, 3 or 5 minutes, I forget. 

I would not want to go on a vacation with ANYbody who scheduled every moment of time spent there and dictated what you can and can not do while there. I’d rather stay home than deal with the frustration of that. Someone dictating what we do the whole time. Nope.

She may jet to Barcelona any time she desires, but to invite the girls as guests and expect all to submit to her every non negotiable daily plan is entitled selfishness. Like she bought them a ticket which then is switched to her license to force them into her indulgences. 

The worst thing was the ashes of her friend, blowing back on all the girls. How horrible! I would have been horrified and disgusted if the ashes blew onto me, on my clothes, hair, in my mouth. 

Then making light of it saying “Well, thats the way the wind blows” and not feeling awful that she got ashes all over her friends, who were being good sports even doing this with her. I would have felt absolutely horrible if I was the cause of something like that occurring. 

The topper was during her confessional when she laughed that it got all over them, but missed her. She was spared the ash covering and thought it funny.       If she thinks it’s so funny her dead friends cremains got on her friends and missed getting on her, well… that could end any friendship I had with her. It was not in any way, funny, or okay.
Then to laugh about it like its no big deal. It would have been a pretty damn big deal to me.

Suttons flippant attitude about that pissed me off. I would be furious if she treated it like should treated as nothing burger, by me. Go roll around in YOUR dead friends ashes if you want, but do not decide for others it is no big deal to be covered in a dead persons ashes. Absolutely morbidly disgusting!

Her legs should be in braces so they don’t snap like the twigs they are. They are even thinner now, than in the past. If I were her I would never wear a dress, especially a short one. Then again she secretly arranges for them all to get on stage and performance dance at this restaurant. Nope. Count me out from being forced, on the spot, to perform on stage. She may have arranged the trip, but doesn’t own everyone who came with her. 

AnneMarie with that big ole stirrer she carries everywhere, asking Erica what she meant when she said she was going to let go of what hurt her with the girls not standing by her in the past year, at the shoreline memorial ceremony.

I was glad Erica didn’t take the bait and was wise enough to gloss over it and not get into details, where everything ends up a big fight between them all again, ruining the evening… Again. 

Did you not get it AnneMarie? 

It was a “LETTING GO” ceremony. 

Why bring it back up? 

None of your beeswax to begin with, Just enjoy the food for once and shut the heck up AnneMarie, nosy girl. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She is divorced since 2016. This seems performative to me. Also, her husband works for a multinational (but U.S. based) investment company, employees are transferred for some years only to another country, so he will most probably return to the U.S.

I feel like this is a theme this season. Sad and lonely. Loss. Dorit is sad and lonely, Garcelle said in her interview tonight that she is lonely (but that she is okay single -- said with a sad long face). Crystal is losing her incestuous relationship with her brother, Kyle has the most losses- sister, friend, husband...

2 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

Does anyone else recoil when a flashback with The Rinna comes up? Bravo, why do you make me think of that woman?

It's wrong. But it's Bravo so of course they do this. 

2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think it's just part of the theme and she fit it in. Kyle had an event that focused on her dead friend, so Sutton has to do the same. But really, before the season starts, production sits down with each of the ladies and they discuss storylines. I think in real life, production probably worked with Sutton to pull and weave the whole story together. 

Sadness, loneliness, loss. They all are bringing their best. Except AM who was the last minute addition. I think they are just letting her figure it out. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yikes the baby Jane makeup of it all seriously.. who did that to her .. they don’t like you letting you get on camera with that face Erika yikes 

Baby Jane makeup, hahahaha!  Perfect description.  A fifty year old trying to look 25.  That sociopath has the worst taste. 

Sutton has been divorced for eight years.  Merce Cunningham died in 2009.  I think some time in a therapist's office might help more than a performative ceremony on a reality TV show. 

• Like 9

I enjoyed  the fact that Sutton  included  all the ladies  on this trip. I still have some  of my father's  ashes, the time hasn't  been right for me to let him go. Sutton  has been  divorced,  but he was always  around, because  of the children. Now he's  moved away, I bet she finally feels free.

Boy Erika is thin, her legs are like twigs,and her face looks different.  I'm not sure what she expects  from the group,  but I'm happy  to see Garcelle  is  not going to back down on what dhe has said. I loved the shoes Garcelle bought for herself,  such beautiful  colored  stones.

I still don't  care for AM, just something  about her that spells trouble.

Dorit, hmm I'm not sure if she wants to be there for Kyle, or she's  just being nosey, I'm thinking  the latter, because  Kyle really  didn't  say anything, she seem to waffle  on and didn't  make a lot of sense. I liked the restaurant  scene, because  no tables were flipped,  and they didn't  argue!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I really don’t think we can judge how others grieve (unless it’s KYLE grieving! 🙃). Or how long it takes to completely heal. My best friend died in 1991. I cried every day for ten years, not exaggerating. My grandmother died in China. We were very, very close when she lived with us in NJ. I still haven’t cried.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 12
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

I still don't  care for AM, just something  about her that spells trouble.

For one thing, she's a liar.  For another thing, she's a troublemaker who doesn't think before she speaks.  She is not a good fit for this show.  I'm still upset that she hasn't been called out for lying on Crystal saying that she said Sutton had an eating disorder when in fact she was the one who inferred it.  I hope she's a one and done. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

This trip to Spain was the best part of this season for me. Of course the letting go ceremony was contrived but so what. At least there were no drunk fights, complete with screaming and cursing in public places and no vulgar sex talk that seems to dominate the other housewives shows. There was a lot of beautiful scenery and I'll take the sad and crying over the trashy behavior any day.

• Like 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

This trip to Spain was the best part of this season for me. Of course the letting go ceremony was contrived but so what. At least there were no drunk fights, complete with screaming and cursing in public places and no vulgar sex talk that seems to dominate the other housewives shows. There was a lot of beautiful scenery and I'll take the sad and crying over the trashy behavior any day.

Yes, it was a nice episode. We saw Barcelona without the usual screeching. 

Crystal's kids are very cute.

Sutton was on Watch What Happens Live last night. She looked nice. Her hair was longer, and was parted in the side- far more flattering. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Really tired of Kyle’s TH’s where she delivers her (Bravo written and approved) snarky shade, then pauses for a beat, looks in the camera with her wide eyed stare and Joker grimace like she’s waiting for a rim shot from stage left to cue the uproarious laughter at her witticisms.

Erika (Baby)Jayne* continues to be the awful collection of cells disguised as a human as possible.  If she keeps taking her vitamins & supplements Ozempic, she won’t be able to support the weight of those goddamn earrings.  

Most of the women gave personal and emotional statements at the ceremony. AM 8.5 even contributed despite the fact she hasn’t been with this group very long.  Erika, per usual, managed to make a “letting go” statement a “victim” statement. 

I adore Bette Davis. She was smart and savvy and knew that “Baby Jane” was ‘camp’.  She wanted to look like an aging fading star.  She even made suggestions to the hair and makeup teams to really amp up the garishness.  My statement above in NO WAY is meant to put Erika in the same category as Bette Davis. Erika is merely an embodIment of that delusional, sociopathic character.

• Like 13
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Any “My Fair Lady” or “Pygmalion” fans?

They should have named this episode  “Ashing It Hout.”

Considering the unfortunate wind blowing incident, I would have gone with "Ashes to Asses."

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

The whole trip to Spain was for the dropping of the ashes .. this wasn’t a shopping excursion so to kinda harp on Sutton for wanting to do what they were there to do feels a little odd for me 

these woman don’t just “shop” that’s why Sutton was herding them to get them to do what they came to do they take so much time and obviously time that they didn’t have

… Kyle is fucking loaded she can come back to shop anytime she wants .. I mean what honestly did she need? Another ring that didn’t fit but buying it anyway just to buy it?   

again if this was about Kyle and her dead friend she wouldn’t have been let’s shop .. it was disrespectful and selfish as fuck at the least … 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 11
  • Applause 6
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Crystal is losing her incestuous relationship with her brothe

🤣 thought it was just me. I find her influence on him odd. I figured maybe it’s cultural, but my brother would never leave his fiancé for years just because I said so. She takes a lot of his actions so personally, like he’s her husband not brother. 

Id like to let go of sad crap on reality tv. I don’t watch this trash for tears. It doesn’t make them more relatable because it’s always so contrived and performative. It felt like watching a theater class. ‘Ok Kyle you’re up’ cue tears and graveling voice, Pat at corners of the eye, Woe is Me! Woe the suffering!  I get they’re real people with real emotions, but they don’t come off authentic at all. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

🤣 thought it was just me. I find her influence on him odd. I figured maybe it’s cultural, but my brother would never leave his fiancé for years just because I said so. She takes a lot of his actions so personally, like he’s her husband not brother. 

i know a couple of familys like this maybe thats why i didnt think it was weird.... the familys are all super invested in each other lives to the point of i would be like back off lol... And then you watch shows like Smothered and Im dating a mamas boy and realize its not just an isolated incident for some LOL

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

spacer.png

and Erika girl with the apology thing still

"I don't give a fuck about anyone but ME"  YOU SAID THIS

all the rehab and paying an image consultant to fix her public perception and image in the world will never erase you saying this about Victims of YOUR husband while trying to claw back earrings instead of paying them money he STOLE from them that funded your "lifestyle"

NOT ONE person owes you an apology im sorry

• Like 7
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 15

RE: Kyle blaming Mo working too much as the reason their marriage is falling apart. I find that there is usually a lot of other problems from the past and present ( he’s cheated or is cheating on her), culminations of things that has finally come to a head. Maybe they’ve just drifted apart. Their girls, except for Portia are grown. Empty nest syndrome.

So maybe Kyle is just picking one thing, working too much, as the reason instead of giving too many reason which would take too much time to talk about. And I know I’m in the minority but I like Kyle and Mo. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I’ve heard references to ozempic face, is that what Erika has?  Her cheeks are so sunken  in and the excessive makeup doesn’t help.

Sutton has terribly thin legs.  She should maybe wear pants or midi length dresses.  I remember an expensive shorts outfit she wore on her first appearance on the show. Not flattering.  She must be able to afford a stylist.

It makes a change to have a vacation episode without screaming and yelling but I’m getting the feeling these “reality” shows are becoming more and more scripted and each housewife given her theme for the season.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I’ve heard references to ozempic face, is that what Erika has?  Her cheeks are so sunken  in and the excessive makeup doesn’t help.

Sutton has terribly thin legs.  She should maybe wear pants or midi length dresses.  I remember an expensive shorts outfit she wore on her first appearance on the show. Not flattering.  She must be able to afford a stylist.

It makes a change to have a vacation episode without screaming and yelling but I’m getting the feeling these “reality” shows are becoming more and more scripted and each housewife given her theme for the season.

Yes, Erika's face is too thin, and it is probably the Ozempic face. Her legs were as thin as Sutton's in the short, red dress, and looked horrible. Sutton looks better in pants, even those she was wearing at the Magic Mike show, and there were nor exactly great. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

She  [Sutton] must be able to afford a stylist.

True, but then Erika has a stylist, aka hanger on Mikey, and look how she presents herself.  <snort>

Years of watching award show red carpets have taught me stylists don't always know best.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 6