Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E13: Tapas and Tattletales

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

By the way, traveling internationally with human ashes isn't as simple as tucking a ziploc in your luggage.  First there are multiple TSA rules (containers, scanning, advance permits and then contacting the embassy in the destination country for specific rules, etc. etc.  

Not true!  I took some of my sister's ashes to Europe last year in a little urn (wrapped in a ziploc bag!) that was just in my carry-on.  No screening at all.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
(edited)

The ladies point to Erika always was, "Who cares about the earrings. Let them go so the victims can be repaid." and Erika's point was always, "They don't have the legal right to take them." So they were always talking around and over each other. When Erika said that it's official, the earrings shouldn't have been taken (weren't they auctioned and sold and used to repay the victims long ago?) no one cared because they thought Erika should have been cool with selling them anyway. 

In my opinion, every last asset that Tom and Erika had should have been taken to pay back the victims. 

This show is so much better without Rinna! I'm actually enjoying it again. This is the first season that I've seen it with Krystal (I took a long break), and I'm hoping she will grow on me. I also think once AM relaxes a little bit she will be a good addition as well. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Some people are better at remembering details. I also think Erika is more observant that most and feels a certain kinship with Sutton because they're both from the South. 

This is how I felt too. Just wondered if I was alone in that observation. 😂

Last week Erika (in her TH) brought up Sutton's comment to AM and how Southern women are about ready to strike when they say it. 

3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I'm not a nurse anesthetist or any other medical professional  but my strictly uneducated guess is that Crystal is dehydrated hence the bulging veins, nausea and feeling ill.  

I thought the same: she was dehydrated and had (perhaps) a bit of vertigo from looking down toward the water while they were driving.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, snarts said:

Some people are better at remembering details. I also think Erika is more observant that most and feels a certain kinship with Sutton because they're both from the South. 

Erika is a good listener. Kyle forgot who Nanny Kay was despite being friends with Lisa Vanderpump so much longer, but Erika knew Lisa was talking about her grandmother. 

I've wondered if Dorit has some prejudice, but my mind didn't go there with child bride!  I thought she was just trying to find a way to get back at Crystal and knew she was way younger than Rob. I remember Kathy Griffin calling Catherine Zeta Jones a child bride. Catherine was 30 years old when she got married, so nowhere near a child, just easily young enough to be Michael's, like Crystal is with Rob. I hope that's all Dorit meant, but she does have a pattern.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I've wondered if Dorit has some prejudice, but my mind didn't go there with child bride!  I thought she was just trying to find a way to get back at Crystal and knew she was way younger than Rob. I remember Kathy Griffin calling Catherine Zeta Jones a child bride. Catherine was 30 years old when she got married, so nowhere near a child, just easily young enough to be Michael's, like Crystal is with Rob. I hope that's all Dorit meant, but she does have a pattern.

That's something I hadn't thought of but it makes sense. Dorito does not like Garcelle but I wonder if her microaggressions are more a result of ignorance than racism. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)

In my opinion, it was Erika still tenaciously giving zero Fs about the (home-exploding burn and plane crash surviving life partner and child) victims that nauseated so many of the housewives a few minutes later in the vans. (While chanting “therapy, therapy” in her TH; I’m gonna get me some empathy.)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I don’t agree with the negative comments on her looks. I actually think she’s very pretty.
On the outside. 

AM is very beautiful. But her face/head shape and size reminds me of those of an animated alien or animated ant.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I also didn’t understand why Erika said she had good news that would be of particular interest to Crystal, or however she phrased it, when in the flashbacks it was Garcelle and even Kyle who were coming down on her the hardest about the earrings, not Crystal.

Unfortunately, I think Erika aimed this at Crystal because Garcelle intimidates her, and Kyle is supposedly her “friend.”

Erika is a stupid coward. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit’s fake eyelashes touch her eyebrows.

She’s actually not looking very good in her THs.

I have a young co-worker whose REAL eyelashes almost touch her eyebrows.   Not fake, not extenders.  She swears by some conditioner (not cheap) she uses on them.  Insane.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
12 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

AnneMarie claims that Crystal told her off camera that the housewives were uneducated and shallow (and something else, can't remember).  Crystal is saying that when she met AnneMarie, off camera, AnneMarie identified herself as a doctor.  Somehow, given what we've actually seen on camera, I believe Crystal.  

Me too.  I also believe that just because Crystal said "uneducated" in one of her talking heads does not mean she said it ever to AnneMarie off camera.

I tend to believe Crystal after seeing AnneMarie lie about whether or not AM brought up the eating disorder while at the party.  That was completely on AM, and she flat out lied to all the women when Crystal called her out on it.  All of that was on camera.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Me too.  I also believe that just because Crystal said "uneducated" in one of her talking heads does not mean she said it ever to AnneMarie off camera.

I tend to believe Crystal after seeing AnneMarie lie about whether or not AM brought up the eating disorder while at the party.  That was completely on AM, and she flat out lied to all the women when Crystal called her out on it.  All of that was on camera.

I agree with you on how we’ve already seen Annemarie interact. Moreover, Crystal is not a gossiper. She barely talks amongst the cast of women. If she was saying anything snarky over the course of however many seasons she’s been on, we’d be seeing it! There’s no way she’d walk up to a complete stranger and start unloading about her castmates. I completely can see Annemarie running up to her and saying how she’s her favorite HW because she’s so much more educated and a real socialite unlike the rest, etc. Crystal would’ve just been standing there awkwardly not even contributing to this one-way conversation just like we’ve seen with every other scene of Annemarie going off while Crystal is just sitting there—including when Annemarie was going on about Sutton having an eating disorder, and Crystal was just uncomfortably sitting there because she struggles with an eating disorder. In Annemarie’s mind, Crystal didn’t argue back, so she agreed with the assessment and even contributed to the conversation even though she did not.

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, Slider said:

That's a great point. AM is not a reliable source, especially regarding stuff Crystal supposedly says. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

18 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I also didn’t understand why Erika said she had good news that would be of particular interest to Crystal, or however she phrased it, when in the flashbacks it was Garcelle and even Kyle who were coming down on her the hardest about the earrings, not Crystal.

Maybe because Crystal made these remarks on an RHOBH After Show:

“It was reported that the earrings were bought by, there was receipts, that it was charged to the law firm,” Crystal stated on the August 31 episode of the RHOBH: After Show.

And while Crystal admitted that there was “of course” the possibility of someone having forgotten their credit card at the store, and later replenishing the bank account, which belonged to Thomas’ former law firm, Girardi Keese, she’d never been dealt with such a scenario in her own life.

“I have never been bought anything from a business account, let alone a $750,000 pair of diamond earrings so when I heard that, to me, taking away all the underlying legality, all the stuff that surrounds it, to me, it seemed like a very simple, like these little two things can help resolve for a handful of people,” Crystal explained. “Like, [they are] such an easy thing to give up.”

Crystal went on to note that although Erika likely couldn’t simply hand her earrings to the victims in an effort to right the wrongs they’ve been dealt by her former spouse, she would never want something with such a stigma tied to it on her own body — or in her possession at all.

“You can’t just hand these things to these people, but I would not want that on my body, in my hands, in my home, I would not want that, knowing that,” she explained.

“It just seemed ridiculous. That would be a no-brainer. Give over these earrings. You have other jewelry,” she stated. “Do you really want to hold on to these sort of bad karma earrings if you know you can help other people? It just seemed a little… not in touch.”

https://realityblurb.com/2022/09/10/rhobhs-crystal-kung-minkoff-says-erika-jayne-should-return-750k-earrings-because-they-were-charged-to-thomas-girardis-law-firm/

So even GArcelle said similar things on her show The Real,  Erika singled out Crystal, probably for the reasons @hoodooznoodoozposted above. 

image.png.7931f74f706a68bb208dfceb278ee95f.png

image.png

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
  • Useful 6
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She's looking pretty haggard and kind of dirty with all of that makeup.

Agree with comments on Erika's observation skills. The girl's not stupid; just morally corrupt.

53 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I agree with you on how we’ve already seen Annemarie interact. Moreover, Crystal is not a gossiper. She barely talks amongst the cast of women. If she was saying anything snarky over the course of however many seasons she’s been on, we’d be seeing it! There’s no way she’d walk up to a complete stranger and start unloading about her castmates. I completely can see Annemarie running up to her and saying how she’s her favorite HW because she’s so much more educated and a real socialite unlike the rest, etc. Crystal would’ve just been standing there awkwardly not even contributing to this one-way conversation just like we’ve seen with every other scene of Annemarie going off while Crystal is just sitting there—including when Annemarie was going on about Sutton having an eating disorder, and Crystal was just uncomfortably sitting there because she struggles with an eating disorder. In Annemarie’s mind, Crystal didn’t argue back, so she agreed with the assessment and even contributed to the conversation even though she did not.

Crystal did call her out on the ED comment at the celebration of life.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

Maybe because Crystal made these remarks on an RHOBH After Show:

“It was reported that the earrings were bought by, there was receipts, that it was charged to the law firm,” Crystal stated on the August 31 episode of the RHOBH: After Show.

And while Crystal admitted that there was “of course” the possibility of someone having forgotten their credit card at the store, and later replenishing the bank account, which belonged to Thomas’ former law firm, Girardi Keese, she’d never been dealt with such a scenario in her own life.

“I have never been bought anything from a business account, let alone a $750,000 pair of diamond earrings so when I heard that, to me, taking away all the underlying legality, all the stuff that surrounds it, to me, it seemed like a very simple, like these little two things can help resolve for a handful of people,” Crystal explained. “Like, [they are] such an easy thing to give up.”

Crystal went on to note that although Erika likely couldn’t simply hand her earrings to the victims in an effort to right the wrongs they’ve been dealt by her former spouse, she would never want something with such a stigma tied to it on her own body — or in her possession at all.

“You can’t just hand these things to these people, but I would not want that on my body, in my hands, in my home, I would not want that, knowing that,” she explained.

“It just seemed ridiculous. That would be a no-brainer. Give over these earrings. You have other jewelry,” she stated. “Do you really want to hold on to these sort of bad karma earrings if you know you can help other people? It just seemed a little… not in touch.”

https://realityblurb.com/2022/09/10/rhobhs-crystal-kung-minkoff-says-erika-jayne-should-return-750k-earrings-because-they-were-charged-to-thomas-girardis-law-firm/

So even GArcelle said similar things on her show The Real,  Erika singled out Crystal, probably for the reasons @hoodooznoodoozposted above. 

image.png.7931f74f706a68bb208dfceb278ee95f.png

image.png

Wow!!! Interesting!

Can I watch the After Show on bravotv.com? Although it’s kind of not user-friendly. And I shouldn’t waste even more time on these silly shows….

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Surrealist said:

This is how I felt too. Just wondered if I was alone in that observation. 😂

Last week Erika (in her TH) brought up Sutton's comment to AM and how Southern women are about ready to strike when they say it. 

I thought the same: she was dehydrated and had (perhaps) a bit of vertigo from looking down toward the water while they were driving.

Re Erika:  Grifters need to have a good memory.  

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
(edited)
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Erika is a good listener. Kyle forgot who Nanny Kay was despite being friends with Lisa Vanderpump so much longer, but Erika knew Lisa was talking about her grandmother. 

She said it with such disdain, I am not willing to cut her a break.  Crystal is everything she is not.  Wealthy, connected, confident and has a husband that adores her.  She doesn't NEED this job.  And to pass along something I am surprised I never thought of, Dana Wilkey (of my glasses are $25,000 infamy!), commented that only posers wear labels like Dorit does.  Wealthy and fashionable women don't slap Chanel (etc) over every item they wear.  Wealth is more subtle.  They are either fake or rented.  NO WAY could she afford that stuff.  Even with the insurance money from the fake robbery (no one will convince me it was real, feel the same about Kyle's robbery).

11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

AM is very beautiful. But her face/head shape and size reminds me of those of an animated alien or animated ant.

She is.  I think she looks very pretty with her braids and dressed more casual.  Her aggressive and dismissive personality make her ugly.  

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

She said it with such disdain, I am not willing to cut her a break.  Crystal is everything she is not.  Wealthy, connected, confident and has a husband that adores her.  She doesn't NEED this job.  

https://www.realitytea.com/2024/01/25/crystal-kung-minkoff-shades-dorit-kemsleys-marriage-after-child-bride-comment/

Notice the shady comment about the diamond necklace (PK’s Pretty Woman dinner for Dorit)
IMG_4218.thumb.jpeg.d2e9d37f7b8468b96178544e2c8e3165.jpeg

• Fire 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Mar said:

BRILLIANT!  So I have come to the following conclusions:

1) Kyle was nicer when she drank

2) Being friends with Kyle kept SOME of Dorit's entitled bullshit/microagressions/macroaggressions quiet

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Crystal has decided to play the housewives game… Another shady comment from Crystal towards Dorit, whose Beverly Beach website is apparently not working

IMG_4219.thumb.jpeg.2f3f88b3e58e2d69c6b50f646f3039c4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6

I thought Erika told Krystal that she would appreciate the news specifically was because Krystal was "smart" and could understand the legalese. Note that no one understood what she was talking about-- another reason she didn't get the reaction she wanted. Plus, if they did understand that she actually APPEALED the decision to take the earrings as part of the estate, they would really have been emotionless. 

It could also be because Krystal said that the key to long marriage is to buy your wife diamonds to keep and not to borrow. She tagged RHOBH so it was referencing something, but I always thought it was Dorit.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Mar said:

Crystal has decided to play the housewives game… Another shady comment from Crystal towards Dorit, whose Beverly Beach website is apparently not working

Made me go look!  Most recent BB Facebook post is from almost a year ago (2/23).  

• LOL 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Here's another little nugget.  When you receive cremains from the funeral home, they'll ask you: Do you want our fancy marble cremain holder? Or a less fancy plastic box or just the cardboard box they come in back from the crematorium?

I have personally never had to deal with any human cremains, but all of my pets' have been in really tightly packed plastic -- almost like a little brick. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I assume that Sutton has only some of the ashes, hence a bag, but does Kyle think that ashes are sent to people just loose in a box or an urn? They're not.

My brother-in-law and every dog & cat I've had cremated came back to me in a plastic baggie inside a box. Kyle wants her ashes to coat the inside of a Birkin. It proves how ignorant she is about basic things. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

After watching Shark Tank and seeing how selling a food product in retail stores is almost a near impossible business to break into because of shelf space availability. 

I looked at the Real Coco site and see her product has shelf space in TONS of stores, though sadly none near me. Amazon also carries it and if I didn’t receive food stuffs from them with the safety seal broken on more items than normal, I would take a chance and order it from them. I once got an order of 6 cartons of macadamia milk from there and every single safety seal had been pushed through and broken. 🤔

The foil part covering the opening. Many other items also came with the safety seal broken. I think it should be looked into.

Anyway here is how many stores Crystal has the highly coveted SHELF SPACE in and it’s nothing to sneeze at. 
https://enjoyrealcoco.com/pages/store-locator

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 6
17 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

Kyle wants her ashes to coat the inside of a Birkin. It proves how ignorant she is about basic things. 

She just wants to make fun of and put down Sutton for any and everything she does or doesn’t do. All with the mental health question mark lurking in the background of her bringing up her every choice, move, thought, action, or breath. 

She is so obvious in her attempt to character assassinate Sutton.

Questioning her own yard full of rose bloom picking? Adding some “ulterior motive” to the act? Sutton will never win with Kyle. I hope Sutton is the one (Crystal too) who can see right through KYLES ulterior motives, and “know this”. As per an Allison Dubois suggestion. 

There is a snake in the grass.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Me too TattleTeeny.

Kyle “questioning” Suttons “ulterior motive” of cutting some rose blooms for a vase from her own bushes, insinuating it is all for show for the cameras. It was a pretty scene and setting to see Sutton in, whether it was planned or not. 

This all while Kyle prances around with her green Birkin in every scene. Having it out set at the perfect angle on every counter or table in every scene she is in, also carrying it to the dinner table at the hotel ,, and you can’t tell me THAT isn’t an ulterior move on Kyles part to flash her precious new Birkin in every scene set up SHE is in.

So very laughable her hypocritical…. Everything. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I like Sutton. I think I would be friends with her over any of the others.

Same.  I appreciate her quirkiness.  As a fellow Virgo, I get her.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

I have a young co-worker whose REAL eyelashes almost touch her eyebrows.   Not fake, not extenders.  She swears by some conditioner (not cheap) she uses on them.  Insane.

How do they wear sunglasses? Mine are just somewhat long and they are always gumming up my sunglasses with mascara.

• Like 1

She just wants to make fun of and put down Sutton for any and everything she does or doesn’t do. All with the mental health question mark lurking in the background of her bringing up her every choice, move, thought, action, or breath. 

As if she thinks Sutton cremated the man herself and just stuffed him her empty sandwich bag. The whole point is to scatter them--not start pouring cremains into things around the house. That's getting messy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

There’s no way she’d walk up to a complete stranger and start unloading about her castmates.

I'm watching this show again after a long break from it.  I couldn't stand Rinna being on it.  It's a more watchable show now. 

I'm doubting anything that Annemarie says at this point because she really twisted what Sutton said about her esophageal issues.  It's not a "small" esophagus!  She has a narrowing/stricture which causes dysphagia. If AM ran around asking all of her medical professional pals about a "small" esophagus, that's probably why they scoffed at the idea.  However, being nurse anesthetists or anesthesiologists, surely they'd be very aware of the assorted esophageal issues in their day-to-day dealings with patients.  You go over every ailment you've got with a NA or anesthesiologist before a surgical procedure is done. 

1 minute ago, sistermagpie said:

As if she thinks Sutton cremated the man herself and just stuffed him her empty sandwich bag.

I guess Kyle doesn't realize that Sutton has just a very small portion of the ashes and the best way to travel with them in a more discrete manner in her suitcase would be to have them in a small ziploc bag.  Families divide up a loved one's ashes in this way more often than she probably realizes!  

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Some of the ladies are good observers and either remember details easily or pay attention long enough to commit those things to memory.  For some of them, conversations are a passing blur, so they don't focus on the small, but important details, or they really don't care.  I think many of the HWs are so emotionally needy that they don't really care enough to pick up on the details about each other.  

Erika is that "sniper on the side."  She can sit quietly and observe everybody and then banks some of that info for future takedowns, if necessary.  It is nice though when someone at least acts like they care by remembering things about one's family! 

• Like 12
3 hours ago, Feline Goddess said:

Kyle wants her ashes to coat the inside of a Birkin. It proves how ignorant she is about basic things. 

I’m pretty sure that was a joke.  I thought it was funny.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

I’m pretty sure that was a joke.  I thought it was funny.

Kyle loves those Birkin bags!!  I'm sure there's a size that would fit an urn in it! She could truly go out in style!  :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now watched. AnneMarie is a gooby cow and not too bright, regardless of her credentials. “Elephant in the room”? Wrong usage. 
There was utterly NO reason to bring that information up at that time, other than to steal the spotlight and carry out Kyle’s assumed plan of housewife domination. It was 100% ridiculous. She has watched and studied past seasons and turned that clip Bravo showed into something Crystal told HER. 
It all really pissed me off because they were having a nice time, it was fun to see, and then BOOM! Miss Kindness personified stirs the pot, doesn’t listen, gaslights, and does one of the things I hate the most - when pushed back on tells the person to simmer down or questions why they want to stir things up. 
As much as I dislike Kyle, AnneMarie has her well beat in my abhorrence. 
Not even gonna get into how disgusting and wrong Dorit is in her talking heads. Damn what an idiot. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Her makeup looks terrible!  One of the things I learned during the pandemic is lighting is everything.  Whoever lit Dorito on those THs hates her lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, SassyCat said:

This all while Kyle prances around with her green Birkin in every scene. Having it out set at the perfect angle on every counter or table in every scene she is in, also carrying it to the dinner table at the hotel ,, and you can’t tell me THAT isn’t an ulterior move on Kyles part to flash her precious new Birkin in every scene set up SHE is in.

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but Birkins are underwhelming to me. 

So, Kyle isn't impressing me by putting on that show.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Juneau Gal said:

Just now watched. AnneMarie is a gooby cow

😂🤣

1 hour ago, Surrealist said:

Me too. I prefer a Baggallini. Fits everything I need to carry, made of nylon and I don’t have to worry about rain drops ruining it.

I bought my friend a Birkinbag knock off once at a flea market that is chuck full of really nice quality knock offs for her to look professional as she did her home visit RN Nursing rounds. She never used it for that, it didn’t fit her laptop . She used it as a part of a Halloween costume where she centered her costume around that purse, dressed up as Mama from Mamas Family, as Thelma (played by Vickie Laurence).

So, that was the vibe that purse I gave her, felt like to her.  😂🤣

Edited by SassyCat
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
10 hours ago, Mar said:

I just love that Crystal is getting her digs in when she is posting replies to Dorit's stupidity.  You go, girl!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Surrealist said:

So, Kyle isn't impressing me by putting on that show.

Same.  But I don’t run with a BH or NYC crowd thankfully.  People have all different ideas of what a status symbol is for them. 🤷‍♀️

The first time I heard of a Birkin bag was 20 years ago when Samantha Jones (SATC) coveted one as a status symbol @ $30K.  😎

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Same.  But I don’t run with a BH or NYC crowd thankfully.  People have all different ideas of what a status symbol is for them. 🤷‍♀️

The first time I heard of a Birkin bag was 20 years ago when Samantha Jones (SATC) coveted one as a status symbol @ $30K.  😎

I do not want to have a handbag that I have to treat with kid gloves and be paranoid about it because it is "so expensive."  If I wanted a Birkin I would take a $100 flight to NYC and go to Canal St and get a fake for a couple hundred bucks and then laugh my ass off when people actually thought that I would spend that kind of stupid money.

Now if someone wants to spend that - go for it.  But most of these Ho'wives are fake as fake can be and literally rent everything - maybe they rent Birkins too (Dorito I am looking at you)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
On 1/25/2024 at 3:48 AM, SassyCat said:

It was a trick! A lure!

By Getting rid of Rinna, lost viewers returned to give Bravo another chance.

I mean if the ratings crashed after a couple of episodes that be the case but they are holding steady and actually rising tho .. 

• Like 4

I do not want to have a handbag that I have to treat with kid gloves and be paranoid about it because it is "so expensive."

Same! I mostly carry an army green messenger bag and I'm fabulous!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I mean if the ratings crashed after a couple of episodes that be the case but they are holding steady and actually rising tho .. 

I quit watching after LVP left, and then only tuned in occasionally, but tuned out quickly because of Rinna.  Fast forward to this season and I started back about halfway through.  It's the only HWs franchise I watch anymore, but if the show gets bad again, I'll quit watching it.  I can take it or leave it.  

It's interesting watching Erika try to redeem herself.  She shouldn't have mentioned her victory with the earrings knowing the controversy it caused, but she needed so badly for them to know that (in her words) she was right.  She is very tone deaf in regard to the issue.  

With Kyle, at first, I thought she was making up her issues with Mo in order to have a story for the show.  Sadly, it does appear that there is trouble in paradise.  By the way, when did he start calling her "love bean?"  I don't remember him ever saying that to her before.  It was cringe-worthy to me.  Kyle seems a bit lost and is trying to find her identity.  Maybe it's because her kids are growing up and leaving the house, or Mo being gone so much, or her ongoing issues with her sisters, or the loss of her friend to suicide, or all of those things.  She talks about loving her sisters, but their whole dynamic is one big clusterfuck.  

Her constant primping bugs me. Just relax, Kyle!  You look great with or without the makeup.  

• Like 8
10 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

True that…. Everyone was happy it was going to be Rinnaless, tuned in, and felt relaxed enough to be able to deal with the expected Kyle bologna and boo-hooing, and all the other crap being pulled by Kyle and the others because it was nothing new. Sutton and Jennifers horse visit was normal fun… a fun (mostly) pot party at Kyles…  UNTIL episode 7.

Then episode 8 came along. Here the new elephant bomb they tossed into the middle of the room named AnneMarie starts again with the esophagus criticism towards Sutton in such a mind blowing, enraging way, a guest invited to her store opening party, that viewers who were able to deal with episodes 1 through 7, now are getting high blood pressure spikes and Rinna-like induced migraines from watching this new spectacle and her incredibly nasty, unwarranted and outrageous attacks on another completely INNOCENT sweetheart of a cast member. About her esophagus, for crying out loud.

To Sutton, who she doesnt even know, who did absolutely nothing to her to inspire such ridiculously abhorrent public attacks on her personal PRIVATE health history. This.. while being a health care worker who knows better than to not bring up, and argue this, loudly in public settings as expected of someone touting professional status.

Especially someone who deals with that whole throat, intubation area as part of her area of supposed expertise. 🤯

Then they have an episode where a suicide victim is being memorialized, with the girls poor mother attending and they have Kyles friend sing sex on the floor songs, and again the loudmouth “professional” castigating and criticizing a (loved) cast member about her esophageal stricture. At a gathering meant to honor and remember the lost friend and give empathy to her family members left behind. Instead it proved to be just a way for Kyle to advance and moon over the entertainer she provided. Making it more of a Hollywood production, and not predominantly gearing it in a way to actually soothe the broken hearted mother, but make her cringe instead. It was to promote Morgans music above all other reasons. Again the nobody brings up Suttons esophagus too. 

Onto Another formal dinner Dorit throws for the homeless, all nice and fancy with swimming pools…. movie stars…and again the unknown lunatic starts up and tries to make Crystal out to be a liar, causing a ruckus as a guest at this huge event, again about esophageal and now Suttons non existent eating disorder, and blames Crystal for starting this crap. 

Everything this season is just a bait and switch.

This was the time any previously lost viewers should have tuned out and again walked away from the really bad taste of this “entertainment” ala Andy/Kyle style.

Sadly, myself included, we stay to watch the for the beauty of Spain, but instead get a car wreck and so we rubber neck to see what will become of this insanity named Annemarie. 

We continue to watch for Sutton and now Crystal who has been dragged into this debacle of incredibly rude, out of left field attacks from this virtual stranger, and how it will be dealt with by them. We all hope they get the wooden stake and drive it through her heart. This outraged anger is not our normal or desired way of living day to day. We want to see her eliminated while wishing for a valium the size of a hockey puck to be able to relax long enough to see it happen. 

The mean crappy FF5 remainders were almost tolerable the first half of the season, just barely almost…. then BAM! the table guest from hell destroys the good mood AGAIN! 

So, to me it was a slow burn, a lure, a boiling of the frog type of set up in my opinion, and now the season is almost over.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SassyCat said:

This was the time any previously lost viewers should have tuned out and again walked away from the really bad taste of this “entertainment” ala Andy/Kyle style.

For me, no amount of Annemarie (and really hasn't been much) is as bad as Rinna had become the last few seasons.   She was out of control with her nastiness. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1