Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

$45,000 a month for an apartment? And it’s too small? If Alexia is so rich  why doesn’t she own a house already? 
Lisa needs to set a better example if she’s going to teach her son about the value of money 🙄

Nicole should get off this show, she’s better than Marysol and Alexia put together. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

My god, Alexia and Marysol (but especially Alexia) are such huge assholes. I can't stand them!

And Adriana sucks for knowing she was the one who invited Ana and letting Nicole take the blame. Can we vote the three of them off the island?

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Like 6
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

Show of hands of who believes Marysol spent $50,000 on flowers for her party. Were the women supposed to just take what they wanted from the vendors and didn't need to pay for those things? Why don't I have friends like that?

Guerdy has a lot of things on her plate, dealing with those horrid women should not be one of them.  She looked great at the Gifting Lunch.

Lisa took her son to the bank to open a bank account so he can deposit $400, does he know it means he has to take another trip to the bank to get any money or did he get a debit card, lol. 

Alexia looking at apartments for $45,000 is nuts and so is dressing her son like a middle aged man in cruisewear. Real estate in Miami is inflated but if they want to appear like they have a certain lifestyle then I guess that is their stupidity they will have to live with.

Larsa looks terrible even without being sick, the lips and fillers are so bad.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

These dumb bitches are so jealous of Nicole. I know I should dislike Adriana but I just can’t 😂

However, I do dislike Alexia immensely.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

even when told she had nothing to do with it really they still blame her?? WTF 

I swear I can't stand big mouthed Alexia!  Nobody can get a word in edgewise with her.  She never let's anybody finish a sentence before she's chiming in with her bullshit!  And Adriana is a snake.  Throwing Nicole under the bus for her own shit was just wrong.  Why she wants to saddle up to those two barracudas Alexia and Marysol is beyond me.  THEY DON'T LIKE YOU ADRIANA!  THEY NEVER WILL!  THEY'RE JUST PUTTING UP WITH YOU BECAUSE THEY HATE NICOLE MORE!  I'm so glad Nicole doesn't really give a damn what those two jealous harpies think of her.  

Edited by swankie
Punctuation
  • Like 12
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Ss55 said:

These dumb bitches are so jealous of Nicole. I know I should dislike Adriana but I just can’t 😂

However, I do dislike Alexia immensely.

YEP and YEP!!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

$45,000 a month for an apartment? And it’s too small? If Alexia is so rich  why doesn’t she own a house already? 

Spending over half a million dollars a year in rent doesn't make much sense to me, either.

Do they live in a house now, and are moving to an apartment?  Is that why this place seems small to Alexia?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

A few of them, have no idea what it's really  like to go without, they have forgotten.  It's  good Lisa took her son to the bank, but don't  turn it around  and make it about Lisa.

Alexia is so screechy,  good lord, sthu. Yes, your sizing down( snort) seriously  Alexa? I'm done with her, Marysol and Lisa. I don't mind the others,  especially  Julia because  she's an animal  lover. Poor Guerdy, my heart went out to her, next time they'll  get all the bad cells. I had skin cancer,  and they sliced into my arm twice.

Kiki looks lovely  with really  short hair. I hope she doesn't  regret asking  them to the party.

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
9 hours ago, izabella said:

Spending over half a million dollars a year in rent doesn't make much sense to me, either.

Do they live in a house now, and are moving to an apartment?  Is that why this place seems small to Alexia?

They are living in an apartment. That place much be huge. Her husband is in real estate I can’t understand why he can’t find them a house unless they don’t have the money they claim to have. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Alexia and her Oh this is so small for 40k a month  … girl shut up like that real estate agent told you for the space you HAD that was a super bargain .. you ain’t getting anything CLOSE to the size you had for under 100.. and there are ridiculous people that will pay it because they have so much money it doesn’t matter.. Alexia YOU arnt NOT one of those people you don’t have that kinda income to just throw into the wind basically 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Alexia and her Oh this is so small for 40k a month  … girl shut up like that real estate agent told you for the space you HAD that was a super bargain .. you ain’t getting anything CLOSE to the size you had for under 100.. and there are ridiculous people that will pay it because they have so much money it doesn’t matter.. Alexia YOU arnt NOT one of those people you don’t have that kinda income to just throw into the wind basically 

Yeah, she's getting a steal. I looked up monthly mortgage for a $15M home at current interest rates and it's a little over $100k per month. Even an $8M home is over $50k per month. Their home looked to be at least in the $10M-$15M range for Miami. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Alexia and Marysol fucking suck. One always to be chiming in one the others talking. They aren’t entertaining even tho they seem to really think their little quirks are saying are something special.

Lisa is a fool but I’m on her side in the Alexia argument.

Guerdy prob should stay away from the toxic negative bitches Alexis and Marysol. Right now A&M are kind of ruining the show for me.

Marysol is slmost 60..no one is thinking of her as a big sister lol.

Nicole is one of the housewives I like so her being iced out does not work for me.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 13
  • Love 1

Alexia lived in an extremely large condo - as I recall it had two floors. They might have gotten a deal on it because Alexia said their rent was less than the $40,000 for the unit they toured in this episode.

Really rich people do NOT rent unless they are sent someplace on a job for a limited period of time - e.g. people working on a film will rent.

People like Alexia rent for the same reason that people lease cars - the monthly payments are lower and so you can pretend you can afford more car than you can really afford.

And I don't know how Larsa can - with a straight face - say that someone should not depend on a man for their income. As IF she didn't have most of her money because of a marriage.

And I think most mothers would not stay in Miami if their high school daughter was in Los Angeles. Larsa has no pressing reason to be in Miami except to be on a reality show. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why is Marysol (who is a friend of) able to stop Nicole (who is a full time cast member) from coming to a group event? Why does Marysol have this much power? I can't stand her or Alexia. They are determined to have some sort of issue with Nicole and it's making them look like idiots.

So is Larsa going to spend some one on one time with her daughter or is Marcus just going to be involved in everything. That conversation about privilege was cringe. I love the producer "they fly private, Larsa!"

Poor Guerdy. I just want to give her a hug. These women are so insensitive and up their own asses, I don't think any of them (besides Nicole and Julia) actually care about what she's going through.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

So is Larsa going to spend some one on one time with her daughter or is Marcus just going to be involved in everything.

I am sure they will have a spa day where Larva will talk about Marcus non stop.

Why is Marysol (who is a friend of) able to stop Nicole (who is a full time cast member) from coming to a group event?

I think she could have a say about who attends her event because it was at her house and Nicole said she would not attend another group event until she gets a group apology...not that Marysol knew that at that point.

• LOL 4

Why is Marysol (who is a friend of) able to stop Nicole (who is a full time cast member) from coming to a group event? Why does Marysol have this much power? I can't stand her or Alexia. They are determined to have some sort of issue with Nicole and it's making them look like idiots.

It is up to the producers as housewives on all franchises have barred other housewives from attending events they are "hosting"

They can't bar anyone from any of the trips even though these are theoretically "hosted".

Marysol and Audriana are unique as they are for all practical purposes housewives and not friends even though they aren't holding anything in the opening credits. I don't know why it is structured this way but they are in every episode and are major cast in terms of interactions and story lines. 

The trips away are all paid for by production and the "hostess" is just picked by production for whatever reason they have. The events that housewives throw in their homes or at local venues are paid for by the individual housewives - but often they get free or reduced pricing from suppliers for promotional benefit as their names are either mentioned or they are credited in social medial posts by the housewives.

I suspect that is the source of all of the gifts that Marysol had at her event. It is sometimes a major storyline - in RHONY the women got pissy with Jenna because she was gifting them with items that she had deals with and on the most recent UGT, people were pissed at Kelly because they thought her gifts were also a way for her to get paid for promoting items she had deals for. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

A condo where all 4 bedrooms have ocean views?!?!? If I had the money, I'm there. I don't care how small the rooms are. Why are they looking for a 4-bedroom anyway?

On 1/11/2024 at 10:58 AM, Straycat80 said:

They are living in an apartment. That place much be huge. Her husband is in real estate I can’t understand why he can’t find them a house unless they don’t have the money they claim to have. 

I live in Miami and I will say that the rental market is a bit ridiculous right now, and has been for the past few years. Units get listed at 7:00am and are gone by 9:00am. Those with the real money are able to pay 3 to 6 months of rent, sometimes the entire year, upfront. That means that the rest of us who rely on our monthly paychecks hardly stand a chance. I just moved back to Miami in the fall of 2022. The realtor would send me listings in the morning, which I couldn't get to until the afternoon because I was working. My appoints frequently got cancelled because the apartments would be rented during those 5 hours  And the only reason I was able to secure an apartment was that I was able to offer $500 more on the rent because I have a consulting job on the side that could supplement it, and I beat out someone else who only offered $200. Long story short, it took me 2 months to get a place and I'm paying over $2000 for a one bedroom! (And at least my apt is in a nice neighborhood, in an updated building, and just generally nice.  A lot of folks are paying a heck of a lot more for a heck of a lot less.)

So while I believe that they actually are having a hard time finding something, it also tells me that they're having financial issues. If they weren't the could match or beat most offers. Also, there's definitely something fishy with the situation they're in with their current place. Cause 2 weeks to be out in the middle of the month! Cause I don't buy that scene with Alexia and Todd talking about how she "misunderstood." They inserted that to save face after Alexia went running her mouth everywhere that she had to move.

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

A condo where all 4 bedrooms have ocean views?!?!? If I had the money, I'm there. I don't care how small the rooms are. Why are they looking for a 4-bedroom anyway?

I live in Miami and I will say that the rental market is a bit ridiculous right now, and has been for the past few years. Units get listed at 7:00am and are gone by 9:00am. Those with the real money are able to pay 3 to 6 months of rent, sometimes the entire year, upfront. That means that the rest of us who rely on our monthly paychecks hardly stand a chance. I just moved back to Miami in the fall of 2022. The realtor would send me listings in the morning, which I couldn't get to until the afternoon because I was working. My appoints frequently got cancelled because the apartments would be rented during those 5 hours  And the only reason I was able to secure an apartment was that I was able to offer $500 more on the rent because I have a consulting job on the side that could supplement it, and I beat out someone else who only offered $200. Long story short, it took me 2 months to get a place and I'm paying over $2000 for a one bedroom! (And at least my apt is in a nice neighborhood, in an updated building, and just generally nice.  A lot of folks are paying a heck of a lot more for a heck of a lot less.)

So while I believe that they actually are having a hard time finding something, it also tells me that they're having financial issues. If they weren't the could match or beat most offers. Also, there's definitely something fishy with the situation they're in with their current place. Cause 2 weeks to be out in the middle of the month! Cause I don't buy that scene with Alexia and Todd talking about how she "misunderstood." They inserted that to save face after Alexia went running her mouth everywhere that she had to move.

Yea here in Key west we are losing workers who are being pushed futher and further UP the keys because Rental prices have become so ridiculous .. a studio (basically a room) with shared bathroom down here is $1800 and the housing that use to rent out snowbirds are now buying and only using them 3 to 4 months out of the year then have them set empty .. its insane 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yea here in Key west we are losing workers who are being pushed futher and further UP the keys because Rental prices have become so ridiculous .. a studio (basically a room) with shared bathroom down here is $1800 and the housing that use to rent out snowbirds are now buying and only using them 3 to 4 months out of the year then have them set empty .. its insane 

Shared bathroom!?! Yikes!

I'll say one thing for Marysol, she doesn't need to live in an ostentatious house like the others. I always marvel at her little house.

Edited by politichick
to add a thought
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Todd needs an office, a primary bedroom and one for the kid and the other for her bags and shoes?

My daughter lives in Miami/Brickell too, she had a furnished one bedroom, (ugly furniture and dated kitchen) apartment in a great building next to the Four Seasons, before her year lease was up the building manager let her know the unit sold and she had to move, 30 days notice. Now she lives with her boyfriend (OMG, why can't he put a ring on it already!??), in a building Edgewater(?), water views, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, I will not ask what they are paying a month, my suburban Baltimore Mom brain wouldn't be able to take it. 

Also, I had no idea that people used real estate agents to find an apartment.

I do not believe for one minute that Todd would let Alexia find the apartment with out him, I think this is all for TV, like they already have a lease somewhere.  

The fact that the kid noped out of the bedroom is laughable, like to bad that's the bedroom so suck it would have been my answer. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I think the issue in Miami just like it is in other hot markets like Los Angeles or Manhattan is that there is a shortage of AFFORDABLE apartments (and houses) and no shortage of ultra expensive apartments.

In Los Angeles you can easily find a one bedroom for $3500 or $4000 in desirable areas but difficult to find an affordable apartment. 

There are a few ultra high end apartments in Los Angeles but for the most part people rent a super high end house for $40,000 or so.

Manhattan has much more of the lifestyle of having super high end condos that are rented for huge amounts of money. But again - someone who can afford to pay a lot wouldn't have problems finding an apartment. You wouldn't need to pay $40,000 as you could find something for $5000 or $6000 - the issue is that amount is not affordable to most people. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, politichick said:

Shared bathroom!?! Yikes!

I'll say one thing for Marysol, she doesn't need to live in an ostentatious house like the others. I always marvel at her little house.

Me too! 

• Like 5
(edited)

Alexia’s old apartment sold on December 15, 2023 for approximately $10,5000,000. It obviously wasn’t sold when it was being filned so who knows what the real reason was or when she moved,

It was 10,000 square feet which is massive even for a single family home. 🤷‍♀️

Since she doesn’t live there, I assume posting the listing is okay

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18555-Collins-Ave-APT-5201-Sunny-Isles-Beach-FL-33160/247680773_zpid/

Edited by amarante
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
48 minutes ago, amarante said:

Alexia’s old apartment sold on December 15, 2023 for approximately $10,5000,000. It obviously wasn’t sold when it was being filed so who knows. 

It was 10,000 which is massive even for a single family home. 🤷‍♀️

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/18555-Collins-Ave-APT-5201-Sunny-Isles-Beach-FL-33160/247680773_zpid/

Sunny Isles Beach (which is north of Miami Beach) has tons of skyscrapers on the beach- not a nice sight. I guess they were renting in one of those.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, amarante said:

Alexia’s old apartment sold on December 15, 2023 for approximately $10,5000,000. It obviously wasn’t sold when it was being filed so who knows. 

The garage intriqued and confused me, was it a ramp they drove up or an elevator? That place has amenities galore, no wonder everything else pales in comparison.

• Like 3

This is from March 2023 and she mentions her lease is only a 2 year lease and it was coming to an end soon so I guess the drama of having to pack and move was sort of for the cameras.  Also, the host just totally ignored the garage situation!

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The garage intriqued and confused me, was it a ramp they drove up or an elevator? That place has amenities galore, no wonder everything else pales in comparison.

This listing has a blueprint of the unit. 

There are two floors - this links to the main floor with the garages. You would drive your car into the garage on the ground floor and the elevator would take you to the apartment and there are spaces for four cars that you would drive into 

https://www.compass.com/listing/18555-collins-avenue-unit-5205-sunny-isles-beach-fl-33160/553002771425930257/

1500x1000.jpg

Edited by amarante
  • Like 2
  • Useful 5
3 hours ago, amarante said:

The listing says 6,000 square feet.. I mean that’s huge but not the 12,000 she was implying when she said she had 3 times the 4,000 square foot apartment.

Looks like they listed for sale in February but it took a while to sell.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
30 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

The listing says 6,000 square feet.. I mean that’s huge but not the 12,000 she was implying when she said she had 3 times the 4,000 square foot apartment.

Looks like they listed for sale in February but it took a while to sell.

It might be possible she is not good at math. 

• LOL 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

The condo is a penthouse, so it is on a higher floor (the 52nd according to the address). They drove to an elevator.

I also suspect Todd had an agreement with a friend/acquaintance (exchange of favors?), that's why the rent was relatively low. The penthouse was promoted on the show, as well- many scenes were filmed in it.  

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It might be possible she is not good at math. 

And that she exaggerates to show off!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 1/10/2024 at 9:05 PM, KenyaJ said:

My god, Alexia and Marysol (but especially Alexia) are such huge assholes. I can't stand them!

And Adriana sucks for knowing she was the one who invited Ana and letting Nicole take the blame. Can we vote the three of them off the island?

I was so irritated watching this! Adriana threw Nicole under the bus when she said she invited Ana "with Nicole's blessing." Gee, what a great way to take accountability, Adriana. 

Julia is classy. I liked that she tried to defend Nicole even if Adriana is her closer friend. 

I like this about Julia too. She holds Adriana accountable. 

Once again, I was struck by how different Larsa looked in the clip. I almost didn't recognize her. She was much more attractive before she screwed with her face. I don't know what she did but it seemed to actually change the shape of her face and not in a good way. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, amarante said:

Alexia’s old apartment sold on December 15, 2023 for approximately $10,5000,000. It obviously wasn’t sold when it was being filned so who knows what the real reason was or when she moved,

The listing says 6121 SF. I guess Alexia exaggerates along with some of the other women. Incredible views.

Didn't Lisa once say her house cost a lot more than it did? I wonder if her house is really 20,000 SF like she said or it's another fish story. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I was so irritated watching this! Adriana threw Nicole under the bus when she said she invited Ana "with Nicole's blessing." Gee, what a great way to take accountability, Adriana. 

I like this about Julia too. She holds Adriana accountable. 

Once again, I was struck by how different Larsa looked in the clip. I almost didn't recognize her. She was much more attractive before she screwed with her face. I don't know what she did but it seemed to actually change the shape of her face and not in a good way. 

I think it's mostly because of fillers. Her face is round now. She also had at least another nose job, and she has almost no nose left if you look at her profile. 

I like Julia too. 

17 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

The listing says 6121 SF. I guess Alexia exaggerates along with some of the other women. Incredible views.

Didn't Lisa once say her house cost a lot more than it did? I wonder if her house is really 20,000 SF like she said or it's another fish story. 

Yes, the view is incredible. Also, Frankie appeared to be so spoiled by not liking the other condo. 

• Like 4

I was incensed for Guerdy, having to listen to these harpies fight over nonsense, while realizing she needed a second surgery, and the seriousness of the margins not being cleared. When she was standing up and trying to say she was leaving, but bass mouth Alexia kept yelling I was yelling at the TV for Alexia to SHUT UP! My god, your friend is fighting for her life, but oh well, let's just fight the same old fights. I have been in Guerdy's shoes & you want to literally punch people in the face at times, because the trivial senseless issues people try to lead with are very hard to get behind. I wish Guerdy so much luck. She is such a gem and I adore her family.

Larsa's face. Oh man. I love the shade of showing her old pretty youthful face! She was absolutely gorgeous! Now she has sausage lips and the filler has distorted her. Is the filler seeping into her brain? Is that why she is so incredibly vapid? She is veering into Mama Elsa territory! I also now have to see her on my beloved show The Traitors with Marcus. Make it STOP! Why does any producer think "yeah, Larsa Pippen makes great TV, book her Dano!"

Lisa's face is also full of filler with the horrible lips. She also looks frozen and ridiculous. She has a very long face, and I hate to say it but even without all the plastic, I have never found her attractive... before or after the surgeries. And of course she hijacks her cute son opening up a bank account to all the entry level jobs she held, oh and HOOTERS and FITNESS MODEL. Ok Lisa, we get it, your body has gotten you jobs. (rolling my eyes). Her job these days is trying to get the most she can from Lenny coupled with Jodi also helping to pay her bills. So she is not teaching her kids the value of hard work. She is teaching them that Mommy can find a man to pay for things. Not a valuable skill in my book. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Lisa's face is also full of filler with the horrible lips. She also looks frozen and ridiculous. She has a very long face, and I hate to say it but even without all the plastic, I have never found her attractive... before or after the surgeries. And of course she hijacks her cute son opening up a bank account to all the entry level jobs she held, oh and HOOTERS and FITNESS MODEL. Ok Lisa, we get it, your body has gotten you jobs. (rolling my eyes). Her job these days is trying to get the most she can from Lenny coupled with Jodi also helping to pay her bills. So she is not teaching her kids the value of hard work. She is teaching them that Mommy can find a man to pay for things. Not a valuable skill in my book. 

I thought she looked better last year when she had relaxed the fillers. Still plastic and her lips were too big, but the rest of her face was softer and more natural. It's a shame she went back to the fillers. It's like an addiction for many of these HWs. 

Agree she is not setting a good example for her children. She seems hypocritical to me. She says she wants to show them they don't have to depend on a man, but her behavior and history shows that's exactly what she has done. She's depended on a man or she's capitalized on her looks. I think Jody is just a stop gap for her. She will use him and move on unless he gets fed up with her first. 

I looked up when she and Lenny met -- 2007.  Lisa was about 25 and they married two years later when she was 27. She wasn't that young. Old enough to know what she was doing. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
On 1/13/2024 at 4:33 PM, amarante said:

she was that north on Collins?  I wonder where all the others live, are they in Miami/Miami Beach or scattered about....

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

And of course she hijacks her cute son opening up a bank account

I am far from having the level of wealth Lenny has but when my kids were born I opened bank accounts for them, any monetary gifts given at the bris or naming, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, etc...I deposited in their bank accounts. Are we supposed to believe that it never occurred to Lisa or Lenny to open an account for either kid?  Am I the alone in this bank account for a baby thing?

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

she was that north on Collins?  I wonder where all the others live, are they in Miami/Miami Beach or scattered about....

I wonder about that too, I am guessing it is like RHOP, nobody lives in Potomac or maybe one HW does, I think the HW's of every city spend a lot of time in transit to each other's homes.  

• Like 4
17 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I wonder about that too, I am guessing it is like RHOP, nobody lives in Potomac or maybe one HW does, I think the HW's of every city spend a lot of time in transit to each other's homes.  

What's considered to be "Miami" is a pretty large area geographically, from Aventura/Miami Gardens all the way south to Homestead/Florida City (ie just before you get to the keys!). I wasn't surprised to see that Alexia's previous place is in the Sunny Isles/North Miami Beach/Aventura area cause it's one of the areas very wealthy folks live. Marysol is in Coconut Grove. Adriana's place looks like it's also in the Grove or maybe Coral Gables/South Miami. I always assumed that Lenny's place was on Star Island or one of those other other fancy-schmancy islands near South Beach/Miami Beach. The place Lisa looked at that was way too expensive for her current situation was nearby. Either directly on South Beach, on the Venetian, or even downtown (cause you could see the port from the living room window).  Larsa looks to be in a Brickell/Downton high rise, maybe. All this is to say that from where I suspect they all live, they don't live too far away from each other (maybe 20-45 minutes at most) as compared to Potomac ladies who always seem like they're traveling an hour or two to pretend they're friends with people they hate. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

What's considered to be "Miami" is a pretty large area geographically, from Aventura/Miami Gardens all the way south to Homestead/Florida City (ie just before you get to the keys!). I wasn't surprised to see that Alexia's previous place is in the Sunny Isles/North Miami Beach/Aventura area cause it's one of the areas very wealthy folks live. Marysol is in Coconut Grove. Adriana's place looks like it's also in the Grove or maybe Coral Gables/South Miami. I always assumed that Lenny's place was on Star Island or one of those other other fancy-schmancy islands near South Beach/Miami Beach. The place Lisa looked at that was way too expensive for her current situation was nearby. Either directly on South Beach, on the Venetian, or even downtown (cause you could see the port from the living room window).  Larsa looks to be in a Brickell/Downton high rise, maybe. All this is to say that from where I suspect they all live, they don't live too far away from each other (maybe 20-45 minutes at most) as compared to Potomac ladies who always seem like they're traveling an hour or two to pretend they're friends with people they hate. 

Lenny's house is in Star Island.

• Like 1
On 1/13/2024 at 3:33 PM, amarante said:

It looks like there was a pending sale in May. So they probably were getting out at that time but it fell through so I don't know if they stayed until it really sold or just decided to leave and not wait. 

• Like 2
On 1/12/2024 at 11:06 AM, politichick said:

I thought I read somewhere that she has Mama Elsa's house in an exclusive neighborhood on the water, and the HOA where she lives won't let her film there, so she rents a second house for shooting her "home" scenes that is basically a pool house?

• Like 2
  • Useful 3