Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E18: One on One Part 4

Ms.Lulu
  • Start Topic

Just now, Gramto6 said:

Kootie doesn't want the OG3, but he still wants total control over them. Belittles and puts them down if they don't behave the way he thinks they should

Kody is the little kid that puts a toy on a shelf and expects it to be there when he wants it...20 years later.

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
16 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

I am way behind.  I forgot the show was on.  Kody is the most whiny male I have Ever seen- and I’m only at the discussion  about lunch

Can’t  he ever admit his mistakes. 

Oh my gosh!! Yes he's a whining puling sorry excuse of a man. His voice goes up an octave when he pouts. Sickening.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, altopower said:

He (or Robyn) did something with those weirdo curls out in front on the forehead. They're not flopping around as per usual. 

I'm picturing Elmers in a spray bottle

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

Just saw the preview for the wedding special at the end. Christine and all the kids, hers, and Janelle's look happy.

It looks like a true family celebration for the Browns and Woolleys.

Of course, there is a clip of left out Meri, but she seems comfortable with that.

Kody is still angry and wants to mouth off. Robyn is also angry but has had time to realize that the public hates them both so she cuts him off and says they are both happy for Christine.

It does seem like the perfect ending of the series.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

According to Kody, he vetted Robyn thoroughly to make sure she had a good reason for leaving her husband.

I don’t know one thing about Janelle’s ex-husband( who is Meri’s brother),  who recently passed away.  It sure  sounds to me like Kody is trash-talking him without thinking about it.  Surely he vetted Janelle as much as he vetted Robyn? 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, altopower said:

I don't think Meri actually likes Christine much, and we know they're not close. I'm sure she wasn't expecting an invitation.

Meri and Christine used to be really close, and I think Meri has liked Christine very much. I think there's just been too much water under the bridge between them. 

I agree with you that she wasn't expecting an invitation, and was probably fine with that. She knows they haven't been close in several years.

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

OMG, there’s another episode next week with them commenting on early shows? And Sobbin has to flounce off the stage bawling….still without one teardrop!

Oh my word. What is happening with this "All New Sister Wives"? It looks like a clip show, of course most of this season has been a clip show.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
20 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Robyn - you are their ex-significant other’s wife. They don’t owe you their blessing. They don’t owe you anything beyond politeness when they see you

And they don't have to see you very often--just for life events like marriages, graduations and funerals.

That is what sharing children after an acrimonious separation from a narcissist looks like.

• Like 18
  • Love 2

So Christine reached out to Robyn’s kids, who didn’t respond.    So Christine meant what she said on the porch that day- she needed space for a while. She never meant to ignore the kids forever 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 24

Meri also knows, I would think, that Paedon, Mykelti, and Maddie don't want a relationship with her, and that Christine would of course chose the kids over one of the other sister wives.

I'm still not convinced Janelle won't end up back with Kody.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, General Days said:

Meri also knows, I would think, that Paedon, Mykelti, and Maddie don't want a relationship with her, and that Christine would of course chose the kids over one of the other sister wives.

I'm still not convinced Janelle won't end up back with Kody.

Yea. Janelle was kinda wishy washy. "Oh I remember all the good times"

Janelle. When someone shows you who they are (and what they are capable of) BELIEVE them the first time.

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, altopower said:

Oh Robyn, really? You are so NOT happy for them because she hasn't come to kiss your horse ring.

Yeah I laughed out loud when she said that!! So snarky a tone to her voice.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Chris Knight said:

Kody is mad Christine told the kids he was not physically attracted to her ever. Kody, Christine did not make this up. You actually have said this over and over lately. 

My own life is far from perfect, but Robyn cries more in any one episode, than I have in the last 5 years. 

Crybrows fake cries a lot. I don't recall ever seeing a single tear during all those crying jags.

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Kody is one sick , twisted individual. He still can’t believe that the former three wives and their kids just don’t think about him or allow him or Robyn to take up space in their thoughts. It’s called apathy dumb ass,  look it up on your word a day calendar.

Janelle & Christine both are glowing and look so happy!

Meri also looked better and that a heavy burden has been lifted and tossed to the garbage bin.

Kody and Robyn just need to (as Kody said) ride off into the sunset and take the Robynetts with them.

• Like 18
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Kody is one sick , twisted individual. He still can’t believe that the former three wives and their kids just don’t think about him or allow him or Robyn to take up space in their thoughts. It’s called apathy dumb ass,  look it up on your word a day calendar.

Janelle & Christine both are glowing and look so happy!

Meri also looked better and that a heavy burden has been lifted and tossed to the garbage bin.

Kody and Robyn just need to (as Kody said) ride off into the sunset and take the Robynetts with them.

WITHOUT ANY MORE TLC $$$!!

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

WITHOUT ANY MORE TLC $$$!!

Yeah, it has got to chap Kootie's a$$ that he won't get anything from Christine's wedding show! I do sincerely hope she has her own contract w/TLC now...she must! Right?

• Like 19
55 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Just saw the preview for the wedding special at the end. Christine and all the kids, hers, and Janelle's look happy.

Kody is still angry and wants to mouth off. Robyn is also angry but has had time to realize that the public hates them both so she cuts him off and says they are both happy for Christine.

42 minutes ago, altopower said:

Oh Robyn, really? You are so NOT happy for them because she hasn't come to kiss your horse ring.

39 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

Yeah I laughed out loud when she said that!! So snarky a tone to her voice.

That was wild.  It looks like Kody and Robyn are sarcastically imitating the 3 OG’s who each said they want K&R to be happy.  

They HATE Christine and do NOT want her and David to be happy.  I’m sure they are livid and super jealous that TLC is filming a show centered on Christine and her happiness, and they (K&R) are bit players, at best.  That was total sarcasm.  The difference in maturity is off the chart.  

• Like 22
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1

I am super pissed right now because I do not have this episode on D+. It's 11 pm MST and should have been available hours ago, like every other week. I have reset my Roku and logged in and out of D+ and...nothing. Everyone else here seems to have it, so what gives. F me in particular, I guess. 😡

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 7

Fuck you Douche. You are The Biggesr Loser. Sayonara asshole.

I think Suki and the editors don't actually like this schmuck. The way Suki was sort of smirking and letting Kody rant just made him look worse and worse. He and Sobbyn are soooo cringey, so stupid, so un self aware. It's amazing. Do narcissists gravitate towards each other? I always thought a narcissist looked for partners they could control, but I think Sob controls Douche but Douche is too stupid to realize it. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 18
  • Love 1

Don't watch live, will catch up later, have seen tell-nothing 1 thru 3. Did anyone ever ask about Kody's relationships with the non-tenders- 13 of them? That's something that seems to be totally ignored. He has 13 children that are/were involved in all of this and crickets. How about Suki saying "Kody, what is your relationship now with your non-Robyn children?" Must be off-limits. Boo to TLC.

• Like 10