Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E18: One on One Part 4

Ms.Lulu
  • Start Topic

I sent a DM to Scarlett and asked her if she could please open the Live Chat thread. She must be busy.

(Do you all think it would be okay if we did the sort of post & watch live chat in this thread?)

Edited by General Days
  • Like 5

When asked about using the word hate Kody doesn't own it.

Kody believe it was deserved because he believes Christine mocks his pain (Covid, stubbed toes, humiliation of being divorced, significant hair loss).

@General Days, I think is is okay. We did this once earlier in the season-- using the episode chat as the live chat.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Love 1

To Everyone Who Doesn't Like the Live Chat:

After the episode is over (11:00pm EST), I will come back to this post, and edit in a link to the first post after the Live Chat concludes. I hope that helps you easily skip over our shenanigans. 

EDIT:

Click this link to skip over the chatty, post-n-watch Live Chat.

🚨  Official episode discussion begins here🚨

Edited by General Days
Add link
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Just now, General Days said:

To Everyone Who Doesn't Like the Live Chat:

After the episode is over (11:00pm EST), I will come back to this post, and edit in a link to the first post after the Live Chat concludes. I hope that helps you easily skip over our shenanigans. 

Shenanigans !?

This stuff is serious! Wine is involved !

• LOL 16
Just now, General Days said:

I kind of missed what Christine was saying about Disney villains, while I was fiddling around here. 

Can anyone summarize?

Christine prefers the villains over the princesses. She channelled her inner Cruella DeVille and decided to stop being only the "fun and bubbly" woman Kody wanted and was herself...Cruella...and let the mean flow out.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, General Days said:

I kind of missed what Christine was saying about Disney villains, while I was fiddling around here. 

Can anyone summarize?

Christine prefers Disney villains to Disney princesses and she was trying out being a villain.

@Roslyn, you beat me to it.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Oh, she's looking up to keep from, yanno, crying. Wrinkling the face. 

And now Robyn needs the OG wives to go up to her to give their permission for her and Kody to live in monogamy. Why should they have to do that?

• Like 13
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

If I knew I was going to be sittin' there on a couch in front of a camera...I would wear a blazer that didn't bunch up and look like it was picked up off the floor and ill fitting. Robyn has horrid posture and looks extra frumpy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Roslyn said:

If I knew I was going to be sittin' there on a couch in front of a camera...I would wear a blazer that didn't bunch up and look like it was picked up off the floor and ill fitting. Robyn has horrid posture and looks extra frumpy.

That first part fits Meri to a tee. Her green jacket looked sad. They've been doing these sit-and-talk-and-say-little sessions for years now. She should know how it looks on camera.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
Just now, Gramto6 said:

Suki is so obviously in the K&R camp. No hard questions just agrees and moves on no matter what they say.

I think there are strict rules from Kody that Robyn has to be coddled and if not...he will pull them both off camera. And flounce with his curlzz bouncin'

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, altopower said:

That first part fits Meri to a tee. Her green jacket looked sad. They've been doing these sit-and-talk-and-say-little sessions for years now. She should know how it looks on camera.

I don't think Meri really cares anymore. She is so done with it all!

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Kody seeing Christine talking about being married to someone that didn't find her attractive--his eyes get black and beady.

You can see how angry he is.

That said, Christine never said Kody's name. She talked about what she wants in a relationship versus what she had.

But still, Kody looks unhappy.

• Like 13
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Christine won't say anything negative about Kody, but he disparages her every chance he gets.  Horrible little man.

Christine is long over Kody.

Kody can NOT get over Christine leaving.

• Like 19
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, General Days said:

That must be the difference. I'm watching on TLC as it airs. I didn't expect it would be available on Max at the same time as the live airing.

I love the colors on Christine's necklace.

Discovery+ also plays it right at 10...$2 extra dollars a month gets you no commercials.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1