Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E05: Sutton-ly Suspicious

• Start Topic

Still reeling from their tense exchange, Sutton isn't horsing around when she brings up rumors about Kyle's marriage. Erika comes to terms with her painful past during a tense visit from her mom. Crystal gets a tough talking to about her control issues with her brother. Garcelle throws a star-studded screening for her new movie, which is a night of celebration and major frustration for some of the ladies.

Airdate: 11/22/2023

Reminder: Real time events that have happened are spoilers until they occur in episode time.  Please continue to discuss those events in the respective housewife's thread or in the media thread.

• Like 4

Kyle knows that Sutton is on to her —  Sutton sits down and 30 seconds later Ms. Perfect is the one who’s carrying on. Dorit was kind of bullying Garcelle, too. There was a definite edge to that conversation.

They just love grinding those axes…

• Like 21

Sutton's house, the outside, confuses me.  So much concrete.

Garcelle's kids (and friends) should have been more dressed up IMHO at the screening.

Glad Garcelle mentioned the robbery to Dorit and that she wouldn't say to Dorit, "it's been a year, you should be over it."  

I get Kyle's exercise obsession.  I was that way for a bit, felt I'd lose what I had gained if I missed even one workout.

• Like 15
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Flying to go see a horse you randomly bought with Jennifer Tilly tho this is what this show used to be .. Lisa V kinda money and randomness 

It's worse than that! I thought she bought the horse on the internet!  No telling where he was, he ended up in Ca.  I noticed he had a stable supervisor AND a trainer.  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

It's worse than that! I thought she bought the horse on the internet!  No telling where he was, he ended up in Ca.  I noticed he had a stable supervisor AND a trainer.  

Remember when Vanderpump went randomly hunting for her mini horse that season lol 

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Yep, probably found that tiny horse on the internet too!

My cousin works with a rescue group for a certain breed of dog.  She will drive 500 miles to rescue a dog! This is all done via internet.  I just never thought HORSES were on the internet for sale.  I must be a moron!

• Like 3

Denise was premiering her new face.  She losing her eyes.

Love Garcelle and her boys are sweet, but Jax is showing he studied for reality tv, first that scene on the beach, and now his 'confrontation'. With Erica.  Don't do it, Jax. Don't get sucked in!  

What were those green appetizers? was that a big glob of guacamole on toast?

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I guess Crystal saying she saw Erika in a different light and more open is a polite way to describe her being spread eagle on the Magic Mike stage in Vegas 🤔 

And her saying she wants to help others see Erika in a better light = Crystal had a blast and wants to do it again! 😂

2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I don’t get Sutton or Kyle. They seem to be talking in code.  They’re both being weird.

Exactly!  They are totally talking in code

2 hours ago, Pi237 said:

Love Garcelle and her boys are sweet, but Jax is showing he studied for reality tv, first that scene on the beach, and now his 'confrontation'. With Erica.  Don't do it, Jax. Don't get sucked in!  

I'd say "Good job Jax!  If your mom is going to exploit you for RH fame, you'd better study up and learn the game!"  He's doing it very well 👍

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

Great to see Denise Richards, again! 

Sutton has Kyle's number, and Kyle knows it and doesn't like it. I think Kyle looks at Sutton as "weak", so she zeros in on her as the proverbial punching bag to deflect from what's really going on in her own life. Fortunately, Sutton is speaking up and pushing back. 

Kyle is not a victim. Like, good for her that she's stopped drinking and has made some lifestyle changes. But, also, she's having a midlife crisis and the closer these women (mostly Sutton, as of now) get to the truth about Kyle and her new young lover, the more Kyle is going to unravel. 

• Like 15
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

Ranger Kyle( stupid hat) doesn't  look good to me. I know Sutton  has always  been thin, but Kyle hasn't, she's  lost weight  on her face and her arms.I hope she doesn't  get too much thinner. I like Sutton,  I always have. I know she suffers with anxiety,  which is sometimes  crippling. That brings  me to Dorit, seriously,  the jumping because  she's in a crowd? Oh please, you don't  have a storyline. 

Erika really  is a beyotch,  she'll  never change, plus she's  a beyotch  to her own mother.

Garcelle boys are lovely,  and her movie looks important.  I love her.

It was lovely  to see Denise, I felt sosorry for her when they all piled on her, and then pretended  to be shook. Sutton  is lucky to have a horse,  what a beauty, he's nearly the same price. of two of those teeny overpriced  purses

• Like 16
  • Love 2

Sutton is definitely Kyle’s punching bag, because Sutton won’t bite back too hard. Easy target. Kyle would never take out her aggression on Garcelle or Erika. 

What gives Kyle the right to act like a toddler and rain down on Sutton so hard? I wish Sutton could find her words faster and tell Kyle to cut it out. Why is Sutton allowing Kyle to be so aggressive with her? It can’t just be Southern manners, surely?

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Like 18
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The only person stirred up at Sutton’s was Kyle. Sutton, overall, handled that pretty well, IMO. Sutton is right…Kyle goes after everybody else to keep the heat off herself.

Sutton should have given her a big push out the door via the backside.

"Name 'em" 7 times and refusing to let someone speak while being inebriated isn't handling something "pretty well".

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Ranger Kyle( stupid hat) doesn't  look good to me. I know Sutton  has always  been thin, but Kyle hasn't, she's  lost weight  on her face and her arms.I hope she doesn't  get too much thinner. I like Sutton,  I always have. I know she suffers with anxiety,  which is sometimes  crippling. That brings  me to Dorit, seriously,  the jumping because  she's in a crowd? Oh please, you don't  have a storyline. 

Erika really  is a beyotch,  she'll  never change, plus she's  a beyotch  to her own mother.

Garcelle boys are lovely,  and her movie looks important.  I love her.

It was lovely  to see Denise, I felt sosorry for her when they all piled on her, and then pretended  to be shook. Sutton  is lucky to have a horse,  what a beauty, he's nearly the same price. of two of those teeny overpriced  purses

The constant working out is probably the reason why Kyle looks so thin, plus not drinking, and since she’s not drinking, she’s replacing that with exercise, probably. She’s not the first to do that…I’ve known people like that. Plus, if her marriage is imploding, that is stressful, obviously.

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

“Sutton is out of her mind right now,” Kyle tells us in a confessional, after which we watch Sutton calmly and politely offer to walk her out.

Once again with the mental health “diagnosis.” Okay, Kyle, I’ll play…project much?

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Jeff’s life is interesting to me, so I am willing to let Crystal appear on my screen in order to learn more about that. Crystal’s son is playing to the camera, and even looks right at the lens. 

I just googled “Annie” and “Back to the  Future,” and was surprised to learn that Rob had nothing to do with them.

Elbows off the table, Crystal, please.

When Crystal smiles, she looks adorable. When she’s not smiling, she looks REALLY mean.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sutton’s legs looked amazing in those black pleather (?) pants.

Sutton looked amazing, period. At first I thought she cut her hair. Shorter hair would look good on her.

33 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Erika’s mom says something that makes Erika uncomfortable. Erika shuts her down. Her mom retreats. 

Thank you for the decades of stellar parenting.

Sometimes it’s just not worth it to engage.

• Like 7

That flashback of Sutton, Diana and Kyle. Kyle is really quite physically rough with Sutton. She grabs her and squeezes her arms. You can see how tightly she’s grabbing Sutton. It’s extreme. But Kyle still believes that Sutton’s the one who overreacts. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Sutton looks beautiful at the screening.  She looks good in pants. Is Erika's mom the woman who raised her son after she dumped him and went to Hollywood looking for a career, um you know find a rich sugar daddy.

The best way to get to Kyle is to refuse to react. She has had a lot of practice goading people including her sisters, and co-workers into fights. While Sutton isn't use to this to this kind of interaction and she comes off as weird and awkward. But maybe she is learning to play the game.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Yea I have mother-induced anxiety and Erika and her mother just made for a lovely trip down memory lane, thanks ladies. Not that I entirely blame her mother, Erika is a witch, but her mother doesn't sound like a stellar parent.

I am not buying what you are selling Erika- her not being enraged by any other women. This is just a new and different way to get attention.

Kyle needs a therapist and some medication but glad she's not drinking. I really hate that the other women complain about her not drinking. I just wish she hadn't yelled at them when they said that because it makes it sound like she misses drinking and resents having to be sober. That said, she's no treat sober.

Sutton needs to chill out and not let Kyle push her buttons so much.  The continual "name them" was annoying to me, so I'm sure it made Kyle mad. Just disengage, but then that's not what the producers want. The argument confused me a lot.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I thought Kyle was rude wearing a hat to a screening. I hope the people behind her could see the movie. At the very least she should have taken it off for the movie. Also, what was the single match that was placed in the headband? 
    Sutton cracked me up when she wondered if Hermes made a western saddle. Is she going to ride that new gelding or is he for someone else to show? He looks like he might be a handful. 
   Denise looked so different. She also looked a bit off as in a bit loopy. I wasn’t a fan of her tight bun on the top of her head. Almost too severe for her new face. 

• Like 11

Trying so hard to understand this scenario.  Sutton is being insinuated to be an alcoholic but yet is able to be present in all activities and actually converse vs last year Erika and her alcohol and meds was "good fun" and "glad she is letting loose"

FFF just keep it on.  And to be fair I probably have less than 10 drinks in a year but I can tell you living in the south these women can put down alcohol like a you have never seen.  And frankly who cares?  There is nothing immoral about drinking but now Teddi's comments on WWHL sure make sense.

These women are POS mostly Kyle.  She is just an awful person.

Edited by Slakkie
  • Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So many toxic moms on these shows!  I was super lucky, mine is awesome. I can't imagine counting the minutes until she left my house, let alone publicly announcing that on tv.  Probably why I'd make a Very boring Housewife. 

So, Crystal and her mom made her brother move to the states and abandon his fiance?  That's COLD.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1