Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Home Sweet Drama

• Start Topic

I just read her bio.  It has several similarities to Wendy's...

And there's been a trailer running that alludes to them having some.  Issues.

Why are they bringing on Ashley's friends?  

Spoiler

I've seen rumors that Cookie Monster filmed this season.  Why?!?

Looking forward to Sunday!  Even if I have to sit through Juan, ranting about the intervention.

I'm over him.  Begone.  Go slither off with Darby and stay off my tv.

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Looking forward to learning more about Nneka.

I loved that Juan ain't even pretending anymore. When he first stepped into the room and Robyn asked about his plans, Juan was all, "I'm going to run some errands." Run all up and through someone who isn't your wife, you mean. Even Robyn smirked.

Ashley has had more work done than just new breasts. Her face is different somehow. She's also lightened her makeup and is wearing more blush than she has in the past. Putting those goods on display as she quests for her next sponsor!

When Sheila was like, "Why you always having parties when I have to work?" Ashley said nothing, but you know she was thinking

leave-leave-bitch.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Now Wendy wants to do a talk show with no budget thought out.  Maybe she could do it in her Nigerian lounge/ bookstore.

She did the same with the restaurant last season. There was no real planning.

Also, what happened to the candle business? The one she expected her husband to invest in?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

We had the pleasure of seeing Sheila, and Deborah again (not!). I guess Bravo thought Deborah was great to keep her as a friend. There is always a chance she will have fighting words with Candiace. 

Is Candiace paying more, or almost the same for expenses to tour than profiting from her music? 

The Grande Dame thinks that talking about her having sex with other guys is more insulting to her husband than her having said sex?

Juan obviously doesn't care about the optics (he said so) since he appears in public with his women again, and again. This means he doesn't care about his wife, and kids who get affected by the nasty gossip. 

Ashley set Nneka, and Wendy up against each other already.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

The Grande Dame thinks that talking about her having sex with other guys is more insulting to her husband than her having said sex?

Y'all notice how Auntie Kern always sidesteps infidelity accusations? Since the howife that poured the tea is so suspect, I did not sip.*

Remember when Karen was accused of going with someone they called "Blue Eyes"?** Either she ain't cheating and these women are just hustling for a storyline, or she's stopping for some hot toddie during her shopping trips.

* Please note: I don't believe anything Mia says. I treat everything she says the way I do Phaedra Parks' assertions and declarations -- like it's a creative fantasy.)

** Back in the day I would not have doubted Gizelle's story about Blue Eyes, but that mess she tried with Candiace's husband has made me reevaluate her relationship with honesty.

Edited by eXiled
  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Ashley is back to  shit stirring. Gotta pay for that new house.  I don’t get the white couch with small children and I don’t love beach themes in non beach homes but it does seem like a nice house. For some reason I like Lump. Maybe because he seems like a normal dude but films with the crazy. 
LMAO at Juan saying he’s too nice. I haven’t seen him being that nice to Robyn. 
I wonder if Team Shit Stir will ice Candiace out? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Juan LOVES HIS GUYS! LOVES HIS GUYS HARD!!! Awkward outburst, right? Juan says he did everything at a high level, what does that even mean? 

Robyn says in her TH that "in her heart Juan did everything right," means he screwed up but she won't admit it and in a court of law he'd be guilty. 

Ashley wants to plant flowers at her house because she wants (word salad), light, bright, happy, just plant some flowers without trying to make big reasons for it.

Karen's Cruella DeVille wig at the Jefferson Memorial (and the rest of the episode) talk with Mia was dreadful.

New Girl Nekka, taking a basic house and renovating it is not the most amazing thing ever.  Her admitting fraud by not disclosing other mortgages when she got a mortgage was the most amazing thing ever.  She is so fabulously (generationally) wealthy and she needs a home loan? Also, I want her dog.

Nekka saying she will have twins? What happens when she has only one baby? When she was rattling off all of her vitamins and supplements she was taking I really thought she was going to say " my folic acid, calcium and my twin vitamin..."

Wendy producing her own talk show, needs to rent a house (I mean studio space) then asks her producer if the house is sound proof, (really? OMG), and asking what a PA is, once again Wendy not doing any research before spending money on a project. Wine With Dr. Wendy makes it seem like she is a medical doctor. Why doesn't she just use her office at home, I am sure the eight people watching won't care what her background is.  If she rents another whole house to film that crap the other ladies will instantly think there is trouble in her marriage and she is moving out. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, eXiled said:

Y'all notice how Auntie Kern always sidesteps infidelity accusations? Since the howife that poured the tea is so suspect, I did not sip.*

Remember when Karen was accused of going with someone they called "Blue Eyes"?** Either she ain't cheating and these women are just hustling for a storyline, or she's stopping for some hot toddie during her shopping trips.

* Please note: I don't believe anything Mia says. I treat everything she says the way I do Phaedra Parks' assertions and declarations -- like it's a creative fantasy.)

** Back in the day I would not have doubted Gizelle's story about Blue Eyes, but that mess she tried with Candiace's husband has made me reevaluate her relationship with honesty.

Charisse participated in the infidelity accusations, but she needed/needs a storyline, so...

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Charisse participated in the infidelity accusations, but she needed/needs a storyline, so...

Charrisse has hated on Karen from the beginning. But Gizelle and Robyn were happy to repeat those rumors, including at that year's reunion.

• Like 8

There was a photo of Karen and a guy several years ago. It was in a restaurant. I think I remember Ashley saying that Karen and the guy had come into Oz and were all flirty and lovey-dovey. It was kind of a weird story, because why would Karen show up there? Or maybe it was a different restaurant. I think a few media also posted the photo.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
14 hours ago, Axie said:

Ashley doesn’t live in the city. She’s never lived in the city.  What’s she talking about?

Arlington County is more like a city --Ashley isn't living in the burbs.

3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wonder if Team Shit Stir will ice Candiace out? 

Yes.  They've made sure to post numerous photos of them together without Candiace or Wendy and at least 2 of them are making it known they don't have anything to do with Candiace.

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wine With Dr. Wendy makes it seem like she is a medical doctor.

Wine With Dr. Wendy actually needs to either be a podcast or YouTube channel. She could easily get 1000 subscribers and start monetizing her channel.  It would be cheaper than a talk show.  Does anyone really watch talk shows like that anymore?

Ashley is friends with Nneka but doesn't know how to (or didn't care to) pronounce her name correctly.

Sesame Street trying to sit at the table with the main cast but got booted to the kids' table.

Mia trying to shade Ashley's house while she's crammed into a 2 bedroom apartment somewhere off 695.

Robyn stomping like the Hulk down the street.

Gizelle's dress pattern making her look like she had a pot belly.

Candiace shading Drew from RHOA (I don't think she was necessarily shading Drew's talent but put off by the fact she would need to tour with Drew for gimmicky housewives purposes)

Also, Candiace's folding table and chairs for her office.  Girl, IKEA is just minutes away in College Park. Girl, if you don't get yourself a desk and some chairs and put Chris to work with the alley wrench...

On a serious note, Ashley bringing up the "osu" rumors is disgusting.  Black descendants of African slaves are looked at as the lowest of the low in the United States (let's keep it real). Ashley is presumably a descendant of African slaves.  To kee kee and ha ha about Wendy possibly being part of this low caste in Nigeria, when all Black people in the US are looked at as the same low caste is disgusting. Ashley & the GEBs probably think they are exempt from this designation but they are not*.  I need for Wendy to put her verbal foot up Ashley's ass for bringing this to our TV screens and to put a foot up Nneka's ass for allowing herself to be used by Ashley & the light skinned coalition to escape the colorism charges.  This osu business is disgusting and wouldn't be allowed to air if it were about any other racial/ethnic group.

*The GEBs know full well about the racial hierarchy systems in the US; that's why they jumped on Katie in Season 1.  So if they're participting in this osu business with Ashley, their asses need to be verbally kicked too.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
33 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Gizelle's dress pattern making her look like she had a pot belly.

Yes, I thought so too! I did a double take.  

I also noticed that aside from Gizelle's gift of beer and Nnew Girl Nneka's mystery gift bag none of the other HW's brought a housewarming gift.

Of course our gift was the gift of a tragic use of denim, enter Wendy in a nod to Brittany and Justin's assault on denim way back when and she paired it with white boots.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Arlington County is more like a city --Ashley isn't living in the burbs.

Yes, the county is entirely urban-ish, with the exception of national memorials and buildings - Iwo Jima, Arlington Cemetery, Pentagon. In fact there's a huge policy fight ongoing over the fact that there's no more un-used space for development, so the county board approved zoning changes to allow multi-unit buildings to replace some single-family homes. All to add even more density.

Ashley lives in a neighborhood that is still charming - old trees, gracious homes (although hers is new), kids playing in yards. She's about a half to 3/4 mile from Michael's condo (which the county property database still lists as her being on the deed). But she's a few blocks from an extremely urban corridor jammed with restaurants, Starbucks, bars, Metro stop...and the weekend young drinkers staggering around the streets.

Mia trying to shade Ashley's house while she's crammed into a 2 bedroom apartment somewhere off 695.

Ashley's house is valued at at least $1.5M, probably more, because it's in an extremely desirable neighborhood (in terms of real estate and close to Metro stops).

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
14 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Ashley's house is valued at at least $1.5M, probably more in an extremely desirable neighborhood (in terms of real estate).

A few decades ago my sister started a job in Virginia, she commuted from Baltimore for a bit but it became a drag after a while so she moved to Arlington and rented part of a house, her bedroom was on the main level of the house, it had two skinny doors to the outside, we were told the house was used as a speak easy back in the day so if the police came the patrons could exit quickly...Ashley has bragging rights living in that house but we all know while her name is on the deed it was not her money that bought the house.

Mia defending her husband re embezzlement accusations goes hand in hand with Robyn defending Juan for being too nice, um I mean cheating with other women.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

I'm home sick and have too much time on my hands which is leading me down a rabbit hole...

WHY does Ashley need extra friends on this show?

She's firmly ensconced with Gizelle and Robyn.  Production loves her because she is willing to do anything they want. We've got her mom, Uncle Lump and her kids.

She accuses Candiace of having a "reckless mouth".  Which IMO, take a look in the mirror--your reckless mouth may be more subtle than Candiace's, but Ashley's always has a reckless mouth.  Like the Osu conversation last night...Or Robyn's finances.  Or Monique's driving drunk. Etc, etc.

You know who needs extra friends?  Wendy.  Wendy needs some extra, outside friends to film with.  Three years now we get a Wendy pile on.  She needs allies!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

we were told the house was used as a speak easy back in the day

Being close to DC and the former port in Rosslyn (Arlington river-front was once notorious), there was lots of bootlegging. I've heard of Arlington speakeasy houses but your sister's story is an actual confirmation.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She did the same with the restaurant last season. There was no real planning.

Also, what happened to the candle business? The one she expected her husband to invest in?

Wendy is so unserious with all of her attempted business ventures. Normally, I'd shrug because that's no different from most Housewives. But for someone who came onto the show touting her education and her degrees, it's really shocking to see the lack of forethought, research, planning, and budgeting Wendy puts into any of these ideas. And she wants to have a show but doesn't even know what a PA is? As a professional black woman, watching her introduce a new business idea at the start of every season without ever following through pains me.

Every now and then, I find myself amused rather than annoyed by Ashley's messiness, but I was infuriated last night. Watching her misrepresent her conversation with Nneka to make it sound like Nneka was gunning for Wendy was appalling, even more so because she just giggled it away. I hope both Wendy and Nneka tear her a new asshole for that at the reunion. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

Every now and then, I find myself amused rather than annoyed by Ashley's messiness, but I was infuriated last night. Watching her misrepresent her conversation with Nneka to make it sound like Nneka was gunning for Wendy was appalling, even more so because she just giggled it away. I hope both Wendy and Nneka tear her a new asshole for that at the reunion. 

Yeah that was terrible. Especially since Wendy started the conversation being very supportive to Ashley. Ashley is nobody's friend. 

I did laugh at Wendy's reaction to Deborah walking in. I also loved Karen giving Mia handshakes and no hugs.

Mia with her small condo and Gizelle with her terrible taste have no room to speak about Ashley's home.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

Being close to DC and the former port in Rosslyn (Arlington river-front was once notorious), there was lots of bootlegging. I've heard of Arlington speakeasy houses but your sister's story is an actual confirmation.

The house was charming, when she bought her house in Springfield 30 years ago I suggested she add two skinny doors off the living room but she declined, lol...wait, there is a history of speakeasy houses in Arlington???

Who said these pages and shows are not educational!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, KenyaJ said:

it's really shocking to see the lack of forethought, research, planning, and budgeting Wendy puts into any of these ideas.

She brags so much about her education and "serious jobs," but appears to be throwing all of those accomplishments away in pursuit of these harebrained ideas. Add her love of significant cosmetic surgery, and the ongoing display of said assets, and she's just another idiot housewife. If I didn't know better, I would think her driving motivation is to fit in with the others, whereas she could have used her brains to stand out from the crowd in a more compelling way and still be entertaining. She blew it.

• Like 13
  • Applause 10
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Ashley is friends with Nneka but doesn't know how to (or didn't care to) pronounce her name correctly.

10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ashley set Nneka, and Wendy up against each other already.

To me it feels like the "people" who wanted to introduce Ashley to Nneka were the producers once Nneka was cast. There always has to be some connection when they bring a new HW on these shows and Nneka just moved to the area, so here comes someone who thinks Ashley and Nneka could be friends so that she can be introduced to the show. 

The Osu stuff also feels very much like producer pot-stirring to get the season off the ground. 

Not that Ashley doesn't play her part. Every show has to have that HW who's willing to throw the verbal bombs that set things off. Kyle on BH, Sheree on Atlanta, blanking on OC (but I know there is one), etc. Sometimes it's more than one wife, as here, it's Ashley and Gizelle. They throw the bombs and then skate - mostly because that's what the producers want.

They do a lot of faux-innocent, "I was just wondering" kind of conversation starters. And truthfully, they do need to be part of the casts so that the "plots" can be moved along. When that doesn't work, you have a dinner with truth or dare or some kind of dumb game to elicit this kind of thing.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Ashley's house is valued at at least $1.5M, probably more, because it's in an extremely desirable neighborhood (in terms of real estate and close to Metro stops).

I believe Michael paid $2.5 million for the house. 1970s tri-levels will be selling for $700K, only to be torn down and a mega mansion on a tiny lot to be built on it for $1.5 million.  Amazon coming to town only made the house values even higher.

Ashley's house is nice and I'm glad the boys have a backyard to run around in.

• Like 4

You know, I tried to research Ashley's property value. I couldn't find one listed at $2.5M that matches hers. There are multiple $2.5M houses close to me, and they are much grander than hers. 6 beds, 7 baths, that kind of thing. However, she may be on a large plot of land - land is the most valuable commodity.

I have wondered if she is exaggerating the value on TV. Because you know Ashley.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, pasdetrois said:

You know, I tried to research Ashley's property value. I couldn't find one listed at $2.5M that matches hers. There are multiple $2.5M houses close to me, and they are much grander than hers. 6 beds, 7 baths, that kind of thing. However, she may be on a large plot of land - land is the most valuable commodity.

I have wondered if she is exaggerating the value on TV. Because you know Ashley.

I'm thinking it's a case of Housewives' economics.  If the house around the block is valued at 2.5 mil, then Ashley's must be, too - right?  Even though the other house may be 6,000 sq.ft. vs. Ashley's smaller house.  

I liked Ashley's house - not too over the top - not some big McMansion with empty rooms, or rented furniture.  It looks like a nice family home.  I'm wondering if she will eventually put the boys in separate bedrooms (they're fine together for now) - but, then, she'll have to move all her clothes out of the one bedroom.  

I don't always like Ashley, but, aside from her new implants, I think she is looking absolutely amazing this season.  I loved her hair up and in natural curls for her housewarming, and her makeup is fantastic.  She is glowing.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 11

Based on size and location, Ashley’s house is easily $2 million. It closed in October 2022. 

Ashley lives on the more desirable side of Arlington.  A 3 bedroom 1100 sq ft house on the other side of Arlington is around $700,000.

Ashley lies about many a thing but IMO she is telling the truth about how much the house cost. She actually has the most expensive house on the cast with the exception of maybe Monique but I don’t think Monique still lives at the Potomac house; she moved out and got her own house somewhere else.

Robyn & Candiace paid a little over a million for their houses. Gizelle paid $900K for her Sims house but she actually got a great deal because of the location. 

In the DC it’s all about location. Gizelle and Ashley have houses in the Beltway; their houses are valued more than Candiace, Robyn or Wendy’s houses, which are outside of the Beltway. Ashley’s house is the most because she lives the closest to DC.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Juan LOVES HIS GUYS! LOVES HIS GUYS HARD!!!

Michael Darby has probably been watching that part on a non-stop loop since it aired.

3 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

She brags so much about her education and "serious jobs," but appears to be throwing all of those accomplishments away in pursuit of these harebrained ideas. Add her love of significant cosmetic surgery, and the ongoing display of said assets, and she's just another idiot housewife. If I didn't know better, I would think her driving motivation is to fit in with the others, whereas she could have used her brains to stand out from the crowd in a more compelling way and still be entertaining. She blew it.

That's Dr. idiot housewife.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
14 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

There was a photo of Karen and a guy several years ago. It was in a restaurant. I think I remember Ashley saying that Karen and the guy had come into Oz and were all flirty and lovey-dovey. It was kind of a weird story, because why would Karen show up there? Or maybe it was a different restaurant. I think a few media also posted the photo.

A photo of Karen with a guy at a restaurant was shown at a reunion (and probably an episode). It was not too clear.

Edited by ZettaK
6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

See, I think Wendy is crazy like a fox. Every season she has a storyline - starting a home goods line, opening a restaurant, the talk show. Each story requires her to do 1-2 planning discussions with her husband, 1-2 meetings/site visits/warehouse runs with another HW and perhaps a meetup or two with some investor/advisor/partner every season. That's five or six episodes worth of story arc which usually ends with a "will she pull this off".

The season wraps and Wendy moves on. She hasn't spent any money on any of these items and most importantly, hasn't had to bring HWs shenanigans and tomfoolery to her real job at CNN, MSNBC or on any other cable network that may look down on the green-eyed bandits storming in to have a knock-down, drag out on their set. 

And Wendy lives to throw shade at another reunion. Y'all are thinking checkers, but Wendy's playing chess.

• Like 8
  • Useful 4

Ashley supposedly met Nneka once. There are no friends.

Mia needs to stop shading Mia's house. I think she is jealous Michael is paying for it while she had to move to a small condo because her husband can't afford their previous lifestyle anymore.

I expect more from Wendy like others mentioned. I liked seeing her doing political commentary on CNN. It seems some of her projects are for storyline purposes only- like the restaurant. 

I also enjoyed Karen refusing to hug Mia.

• Like 2

Does Wendy still teach at Johns Hopkins? Other than that I don’t consider any of them having real jobs. I know Candiace goes on tour but I think she’s spending money to do that rather than making money. And I’ve never heard any of her songs outside of Housewives. Their job is the show and there’s nothing wrong with that. Some of them probably do well. Better than fake talk shows or trying to make singing careers happen.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Does Wendy still teach at Johns Hopkins?

It is funny that the HW with the most amount of degrees has the least amount of jobs.  

I have always wondered about things like health insurance for the HW's especially the ones with kids, I mean what did they do for money before becoming a HW?

Candiace's tours are not exactly filling stadiums full of people more like clubs with a 1000 person capacity, her turning her nose up at having Drew Sidora just makes her look petty, neither one of those women are household names, not saying a lot of people don't know her but probably more people don't know them more than do.  

I have not heard any Candiace's music on the radio but I might not listen to the stations that play it, (Sirius 70's mostly...why yes I am reliving my youth why do you ask, lol). Her song Drive Back is catchy.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have not heard any Candiace's music on the radio but I might not listen to the stations that play it, (Sirius 70's mostly...why yes I am reliving my youth why do you ask, lol). Her song Drive Back is catchy.

I actually have heard Candiace's songs on the local radio.

5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Candiace's tours are not exactly filling stadiums full of people more like clubs with a 1000 person capacity

Nobody is filling stadiums unless you're Beyonce or Taylor. Small clubs are where she needs to be.  She was opening for Tamar Braxton in the small clubs too.

It came across wrong but she wasn't wrong for not wanting Drew with her because then it comes off as a Real Housewives variety show and not about her.  I'm pretty sure Kandi wouldn't want Drew or Candiace opening for Xscape for the same reasons.

6 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Does Wendy still teach at Johns Hopkins? Other than that I don’t consider any of them having real jobs.

I can't speak for the other shows but on this show, it seems many of the women worked "jobs" before landing their husband. 

• Karen: own/ran a staffing agency
  • Charrisse: teacher (has college degree)
  • Gizelle: events planner (has college degree)
  • Ashley: bartender (has college degree)
  • Monique: Chris' personal assistant  😏
  • Robyn: flitted around from job to job, eventually marketing/pr for Under Armour (has college degree)
  • Candiace: same as Robyn flitting from job to job, interned/worked in Obama Administration, owns/investor in beauty salon (so she will stay paid), hostess at Chris' restaurant (has 2 college degrees)
  • Katie: model (has college degree)
  • Nneka: counsel for fintech firm (has 2 college degrees)
  • Wendy: professor at Johns Hopkins, political commentator (FOUR (4) degrees)
  • Mia: shuffling brochures around the table at The Joint, former steak & lobster waitress

This list is funny to me because Ashley called Candice the least accomplished cast member ...

• LOL 6

So, do we have Wendy, and Wendy 2.0 now.

Ashley's children  are so darned cute  and last night( while stirring  the pot) I thought  she looked very pretty. 

The rest was a bit ho hum. I don't  need to see Robyn and Juan repeat the same conversations  over and  over.

• Like 1

I bet Robyn's parents are privately disgusted with her or maybe even do tell her about her sorry ass. They love Juan and took him in when he was a late teen with a fucked up family situation or something like that, but I bet they are disgusted by how both are behaving, especially since it makes their daughter look like a fool.

Gizelle's father would be cussing her out. He had plenty to say on TV about her so-called reunion with Jamal, none of it good, lol.

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I actually have heard Candiace's songs on the local radio.

Nobody is filling stadiums unless you're Beyonce or Taylor. Small clubs are where she needs to be.  She was opening for Tamar Braxton in the small clubs too.

It came across wrong but she wasn't wrong for not wanting Drew with her because then it comes off as a Real Housewives variety show and not about her.  I'm pretty sure Kandi wouldn't want Drew or Candiace opening for Xscape

• Mia: shuffling brochures around the table at The Joint, former steak & lobster waitress

This list is funny to me because Ashley called Candice the least accomplished cast member ...

I know they had jobs before housewives but now they’re main job is housewives. Why must we have to endure scenes of them pretending with these businesses?
I’m shocked about Candiace getting radio play. Her songs seem so bland. Dorothy must have thrown some money at someone.   As far as Candiace being too good to perform with Drew she is funny. They both are equally bland. 
Lol about Mia. That seems accurate. I’m surprised she got cast as a housewife in the first place. 

• Like 3

Robyn is better off leaving this show. It's past entertaining and into pathetic. Juan is looking more and more like a total bum and a lowlife. The Mad Meter, though.... so funny and on point!! Your storyline is bagging vitamins while Juan 'runs errands' Bye girl.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I bet Robyn's parents are privately disgusted with her or maybe even do tell her about her sorry ass. They love Juan and took him in when he was a late teen with a fucked up family situation or something like that, but I bet they are disgusted by how both are behaving, especially since it makes their daughter look like a fool.

Gizelle's father would be cussing her out. He had plenty to say on TV about her so-called reunion with Jamal, none of it good, lol.

I bet Robyn tells them that it’s all for the show. They were happy that she was marrying her baby’s daddy again. I’m sure he blows smoke up their ass too.  Unlike Dorothy who you can tell thinks Chris is a loser with all the kids and cheating rumors. And Shelia who hates Michael but not his money. I think Robyn’s parents actually love Juan.

• Like 3

Also it was downright rude of Candyass to diss Drew when Candyass got the chance to appear on RHOA and sing her stupid song. I’m not a big fan of Drew’s singing either but Ass acting like she’s now too good for her is a hoot.  Drive Back is a dumb song and Candyasshole is not a good singer. Does she have a few fans that might listen to her crap? Sure. But she ain’t gonna be the next anything.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1