Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: All Tricks, No Trust

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, rlc said:

did you technically shtup your brother-in-law when it was your husband's sister's husband?

Oh yeah that’s a brother in law.

Mary is so dumb.  And what was going on with her face, was it blue-tinted?  And she had a weird patch of something grey on her elbow.  This woman with soooooo much money looks a mess.

• Like 5

Meredith is such a phony. She decides to become all altruistic when her friend calls her out? Now, there are disabled children she has to cry about when she can jet with her "friends" off for a Palm Springs weekend. I applaud Lisa for one, trying to calm her down rationally rather than completely bash Angie to win points; and two, for realizing that Angie is just another woman who Meredith has placed in her crosshairs and will exert her so-called "power" over. I do give Angie credit for apologizing for coming on strong. Meredith can't meet her- or anyone- halfway.

Lisa has a shopper in Milan? And she really needs someone to find her outfits for a long weekend an hour's plane flight away? C'mon now.  

Monica's trying awfully hard to fit in- by telling all of her past (huge!) transgressions. I did laugh when she called Lisa out on the constant moaning about the ring- although I'm not gonna lie, I'd be more than devastated at losing something worth that much.  And again, another nod to Lisa who took it without losing her shit. She said "ok, noted" at least twice yet Monica kept yawing on about why it bugged her. The recap of the seven ring mentions was pretty funny.

Heather was so, so plastered. Production did her dirty if what we saw dribbling down on her "cat lady" hat was just puke running out of her barf bag- they zoomed in on it and it was coming straight down between her legs and sure as heck looked like pee. As others have said, I'd have been mortified and told them to burn the video but Heather seems to get embarrassed by very little (we have heard her sexual history, watch her drink regularly and heavily, and know she has alienated herself from a lot of friends and family. So some vomit? No biggie.)

So as for scores this week: winner at 80% is Lisa: kudos for not blowing up at people when they embarrass you with a new belly dancing outfit or tell you that you complain about your first-world wealth problems. But you get demerits for repeatedly bemoaning losing your ring including mentioning the price.

Runners-up: Mary for being funny (when Meredith suddenly started crying about disabled children, we got her famous bug-eyed double take with a "what just happened?" as well as her comment, "Meredith shouldn't have had that last glass of wine."  Also, Whitney for keeping her cool when confronted about arriving early (I thought that was a big nothing, except that she grabbed the best rooms) and for being honest about Meredith always turning the tables when she is called out ("She will have some big tragedy in her life like the dinner was cold two weeks ago, or her Amazon package arrived late." (Too funny).

Losers: Monica for trying more than a wee bit too hard by inserting herself into every argument,  trying to act as a referee, and nearly bragging about shtupping her brother in law for a year and a half. But I do give her some plusses for calling out Lisa.

Another loser: Heather for trashing the van after 5 martinis, even though watching her drunk was pretty funny.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

(for my upcoming trip to London I bought a nylon Lancaster crossbody)

No Louis for your Xanies?

2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mary vexes me, she can be so daft then have the clarity to snark really well like she woke up said whatever and then it's lights out again. 

YES! Perfect description!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
22 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I bet Bravo is going to have to fork over some big bucks to have that van professionally cleaned and sanitized after Heather puked up her martinis and wine. That was disgusting. She should be mortified. 

Watching that gave me PTSD to the last time I had the stomach bug.  I was laying on the bed, in my night gown. Suddenly had to vomit. Knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom. Grabbed my bedroom trash can dumping the trash out.  Threw up in the trash can and not on the floor. However, the plastic trash can had cracks in the bottom and vomit dripped out of the cracks onto my night gown.  Then hubby was afraid to help me with it because he didn't want to get sick. 

Heather should just be happy that she just peed herself and didn't have Diarrhea also.

Mary cracked me up last night. And I'm one who has always found Mary to be weird.

Finally, love me some Trixie Mattel.  And I guess next week we will see some of her cosmetics since she has her own makeup brand.  She used to be a makeup artist.

• Like 5

I love how Heather was feeling really sick and was just nodding off, but she sure rallied to say 'predator' when Mary pressed her to say what name Whitney had been calling Mary. What a trooper. 

The bar is really low when Lisa Barlow is now officially my favorite. Sorry for the embarrassingly bad pun. She wore the outfit Meredith chose for her, even though it was tacky and very revealing. Meredith is an asshole for imposing such a stupid game on them, and then choosing such an outfit for someone with whom she is claiming to mend bridges with.

Did Heather also pee in her pants in the bus? The dripping sure looked like it, I don't think puke drips so evenly. Not that I've ever really investigated the matter before. And it looked like it was dripping from the seat. 

Oh wow. I think Meredith is my least favorite (I can't stand her!!) which is pretty far out when there's someone like Mary in the group.

Edit: Looks like some of us believe in the pee, some of us think it was the puke. We need Megan King to get to the bottom of this.

Edit 2: I watched the clip for the fourth time and yes, I now think the drip comes from the puke bag. Someone already said it before: the production did dirty by Heather by zooming in and making us think it was pee. Oh well 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Glama
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Mary is so dumb.  And what was going on with her face, was it blue-tinted?  And she had a weird patch of something grey on her elbow.  This woman with soooooo much money looks a mess.

Not to be a Mary defender, cause I can't stand her, but it was probably sunscreen that gave her that bluish tint. 

1 hour ago, Glama said:

I love how Heather was feeling really sick and was just nodding off, but she sure rallied to say 'predator' when Mary pressed her to say what name Whitney had been calling Mary. What a trooper

This was pure gold. Cause you could see Heather sitting off to side looking like she just wanted to die and Mary said her name and she popped right up to share that it was "predator" and then her head wobbled right on back down. I was done!

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 9/19/2023 at 6:50 PM, Pi237 said:

Meredith is drunkity drunk drunk and drunk Heather laughing through that mess was cracking me up

Meredith has some crazy fucking eyes when she is mad.  

On 9/20/2023 at 12:03 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Let's play a game. NO! Let's not and say we did. It never  ends well, ever. Monica is trying  too hard, but Angie K goes from one friend to another, Heather  was right. She's a user imho. She was too long with that awful Shah woman.

Oh Heather,  throwing  up and peering. I'd  never come out of that van again, the driver  looked pissed off.( no pun intended) I know Lisa lost an expensive  ring, but she mentioned  it an awful  lot. Poor Trixie didn't  know what to say. I don't  think she cared really.  The SL ladies are bringing  it this season,  and I'm here for it.

Was she peeing as well????

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Of all of the crazy wonderful mess of this episode the two parts that cracked me up the most were Mary’s “Cheers to that” at the I fucked my BIL reveal, epic, and Lisa’s pronunciation of redrum, RED……..RUM, hysterical.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I don't know why Heather claimed Angie is going from friend to friend. Jen is not on the show anymore, and she is still friends with Lisa (she was last season, as well). There is almost not a single HW on any franchise that doesn't have different friends (alliances) any given season from the previous one.

Meredith was drunk and unhinged (and a drama queen). She essentially asked Lisa to drop Angie as a friend. 

Mary brings up the crazy (like Meredith in this episode), and she is entertaining for now. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Didn't ANYONE else think insurance scam on the $60thousanddidImention$60thousanddidyouseethephotographofthe$60thousanddollarringringringlostlostlostlost?

Maybe I'm just jaded from what I believe was the fakety-fake Kyle then Dorit home "robberies"?

Edited by Audpaud
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Audpaud said:

Didn't ANYONE else think insurance scam on the $60thousanddidImention$60thousanddidyouseethephotographofthe$60thousanddollarringringringlostlostlostlost?

Maybe I'm just jaded from what I believe was the fakety-fake Kyle then Dorit home "robberies"?

My first thought was the ring slipped off and went in to the toilet and it was an automatic flusher and it went buh byes.

My next thought was she was really good at acting like she lost it for the insurance payoff for the next vacation rental.

Why would Monica put her hand in the used tampon bag, (that usually has a lid), I would have left that chore up to Meredith, it was her ring so let her do that, ick.

Maybe she is taking a page out of Dorit and PK's book.

• LOL 1

Angie just annoys me. She’s acting like she’s some victim but she’s just coming off as a bitch.

Mary is such an unpleasant person but some of the things she says make me laugh. 

Lisa is ridiculous but she makes good tv. Meredith totally dressed Lisa up like that on purpose knowing they were going to a nice restaurant.

Mary everyone def knows you are a loner lol.

Meredith speaks so weird. It’s like she’s putting on some accent. Or as Heather said she even had an English accent for a bit. Her blowup at dinner was so odd. Was she just wasted? Why was she having a full on breakdown lol. Such an odd scene. Is she on something too lol. She seemed so unhinged.

Kind of not minding Monica so far. Not sure why.

Whitney is right about Meredith.

The puking at the end omg. Kind of made me laugh the driver’s face then Whitney running to get out lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Marley said:

Meredith speaks so weird.

"The vwomours."

She is a cautionary tale when it comes to fillers, I think her face and lips are so full of fillers she can no longer speak normally.

9 hours ago, Marley said:

The puking at the end omg. Kind of made me laugh the driver’s face then Whitney running to get out lol.

Kiss the security deposit goodbye, Heather ruined that van.  

On 9/22/2023 at 5:19 PM, Saph said:

"YOU. CAN. LEAVE."
(Said in a haughty British accent), is going down as one of the most memorable lines of this tawdry series😂

That will go down as history, Andy has to figure out a way to memorialize it at the Clubhouse.  

Will Meredith insist on a ramp on everyone's house for you know, the crippled children?  Did we get clarity on that or am I in danger of losing brain cells trying to figure out what Meredith was talking about.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I find Meredith to be so unlikeable. And Mary can be occasionally funny but she has such a mean streak.  I decided to give this season a chance after not watching, but I don't know, no one to really root for here

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

I find Meredith to be so unlikeable. And Mary can be occasionally funny but she has such a mean streak.  I decided to give this season a chance after not watching, but I don't know, no one to really root for here

When Whitney and Lisa are by far the most likable it is a problem. 

Heather and Meredith can just go. Angie and Monica aren't adding anything.

Mary is a temporary distraction.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Marley said:

Was she just wasted? Why was she having a full on breakdown lol. Such an odd scene. Is she on something too lol.

My guess is alcohol and Zanax. We've seen some bizarre behaviors on reality TV due to that combo, including when the idiots proudly announce they've taken both.

Will Meredith insist on a ramp on everyone's house for you know, the crippled children?  Did we get clarity on that or am I in danger of losing brain cells trying to figure out what Meredith was talking about.

I think this was Meredith's drunken reference to a specific acquaintance. Perhaps someone who has a worrisome pregnancy, or a child undergoing treatment or surgery. Meredith has a penchant for borrowing other people's misfortune and using it for attention, or excuses for her behavior. Remember the nephew with mental illness? She dragged him in front of the camera for a couple of episodes.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, Marley said:

Meredith speaks so weird. It’s like she’s putting on some accent. Or as Heather said she even had an English accent for a bit. Her blowup at dinner was so odd. Was she just wasted? Why was she having a full on breakdown lol. Such an odd scene. Is she on something too lol. She seemed so unhinged.

I know she was on watch what crappens immediately following the broadcast.  I have to wonder if anyone asked her what the heck was up with that?  It's odd that there was no explanation for any of that nonsense.

• Like 4
16 hours ago, b2H said:

I know she was on watch what crappens immediately following the broadcast.  I have to wonder if anyone asked her what the heck was up with that?  It's odd that there was no explanation for any of that nonsense.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was. Her and Heather were at a live show for WWC when they were in SLC but that was back when the RHUGT was airing that Heather was on. Maybe in March or April? Heather, Meredith and Seth attended that live show

• Like 1
On 9/25/2023 at 4:20 PM, ZettaK said:

Meredith was criticized for her crazy behavior on social media, so she posted this on Instagram. Screenshot_20230923_121444_Instagram.thumb.jpg.0f2b96631a872e71d8d1a15304465987.jpg

lol I appreciate that Meredith can laugh at herself. She and her "toddler" were at a Watch What Crappens taping before too.

• Like 4
On 9/24/2023 at 5:53 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

"The vwomours."

She is a cautionary tale when it comes to fillers, I think her face and lips are so full of fillers she can no longer speak normally.

That and she was really drunk.

• Like 2