Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Vacation Crashers

• Start Topic

Lisa and Meredith meet up to talk out their issues; Meredith plans a trip to Palm Springs for the women, but snubs one of the ladies; Monica reveals a secret about her past to Heather and worries

Airdate: 09.12.2023

40 minutes in & I couldn’t tell you a thing that’s happened or been said….except Angie’s husband is better looking than I thought he’d be.  

oh, & Angie & Heather have completely different faces from that throwback pic.

• Like 14
Just now, Pi237 said:

40 minutes in & I couldn’t tell you a thing that’s happened or been said….except Angie’s husband is better looking than I thought he’d be.  

oh, & Angie & Heather have completely different faces from that throwback pic.

What I took away was that I went into Macy’s and wanted something nice so I bought a handbag for $40 on sale - oops, getting confused, I went to Louis Vuitton and broke down an bought a bag because I wanted something nice….

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

New girl Monica talks like an 80’s Valley girl. And ,holy smokers, I was feeling a little sorry for her getting divorced with four little girls but she was banging her brother-in-law! 
Heather is getting meaner and meaner. It’s none of her business if Lisa’s son wants to go on a mission.

Edited by Straycat80
  • Like 19
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Steph J said:

Re: Monica

Bill Hader Snl GIF

Testified against Jenn Shah, married the same guy twice, slept with her brother-in-law for 18 months before feeling guilty about it, gay dad. All this and she's only been in two episodes.

That's why Bravo signed her up!

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

Mary couldn’t possibly spend 3 days without Dom darlings.  🙄

And, not only is Whitney inviting people to Meredith’s trip she’s also trying to pick the best room for herself before the others even arrive?  Klassy.

• Like 16
  • LOL 2

If this were a scripted drama for sure Monica would be suspect #1 for taking Lisa’s ring. The way she broke down crying because she realized becoming a Housewife means she “has” to have designer labels that she cannot afford. “Xanies in my Louis!!!” Oh, honey. SMH. So do we think she found that ring amongst the discarded tampons? She seems pretty certain it’s already been pawned. Guess who’s going back to Louis for the matching wallet!!

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 15
3 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I was wondering if they served Dom in her closet?

I wonder whether she asked her son if he’s married yet since he was sitting right there in the closet with her. Probably not. Higher priority to find out what’s on Trixie Motel’s room service menu.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13

Mary upset that a hotel/motel does have Dom but doesn’t know if her son 3 feet away from her is married, her delusion works as a friend of - she is actually delusional and not putting on n act.

Just now, JenE4 said:

I wonder whether she asked her son if he’s married yet since he was sitting right there in the closet with her. Probably not. Higher priority to find out what’s on Trixie Motel’s room service menu.

We were writing similar comments at the same time - great minds..

• Like 16
21 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The people Lisa trusts, in this order:

1. Anybody who signed an NDA

2. Her husband 

3. Her lawyers

This is better than Angie’s list of what’s most important to her:

1. Her businesses

2. Her kid

3. Her wealth

And maybe someday her husband will make it on the list(!).

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9

Before I forget, I just need to ask why the server at Angie and Whitney’s dinner looked like she just got out of the shower. That said, I want that beet salad. 

As of the time of this post, I like Monica. If she really feels comparatively inadequate, I feel bad for her.

Somewhat related: Man, I hate champagne flutes! They’re so awkward to drink from! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

But did Trixie Mattel have Dom Perignon?

Never mind the Dom - I really cannot wait until Mary actually meets Trixie Mattel!!  I think we're going to see some really interesting looks from those bug-eyes of Mary's.  Something tells me that she's not exactly used to being around or interacting with drag queens.  

That motel looked adorable - I'd love to stay there, with or without Dom.  

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

I'm actually having trouble telling newbie Monica apart from Angie K. at the moment. I'm also disappointed that the other Angie (the one who got drunk off her ass at Heather's baby shower party for her employees) wasn't the one asked to join the show. The drama she created with Jen Shah was sort of fun.

Why is Mary back again? She's such a non-entity, that shots of her vacant closet would be more interesting.

That motel looked really fab - I'd love to stay there!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I think Whitney has been assigned by the production team to stir the pot again this year.  She's inviting Angie just because she knows Meredith didn't and wouldn't want her there.  Taking the best room is another slight, unless it has space for both her and Angie.  I feel bad for Trixie Mattel...she didn't know what she was in for hosting these particular Housewives!

The previews look great!

• Like 5

I quite like Monica. I thought her mother  looked Ramona  Singer, and didn't  she look happy looking  after her 4 grandchildren. I don't  like Angie( she reminds me of Anjelica Houston meets Elvira) , but Whitney  seems to like her.

I can't  believe  season one, I got Lisa and Meredith muddled  up. It's totally  up to Lisa's son if he wants to go on a mission, Heather.. I have two cousins  that did the same. One is a motivational  speaker, the other a lawyer for a large company. They both said it was the best thing  they did, for themselves. It was kind of a nothing  episode really. I think  Mary is there to make up the numbers. They all pack too much, and none of them seem to be able to manage  a suitcase..lol

• Like 5

I don’t think I’d want to stay at the pepto motel. I didn’t find that much pink to be charming at all.

Monica knows what she’s doing. Crying about needing to buy a Louis but then blurting out that she fucked her brother in law don’t mesh up. She feels just fine among the other ladies. It’s almost like she was coached by Jen Shah.

Why wear a $60,000 ring on a trip? The way she had the rings stacked on her finger seemed risky as well.

Please Meredith tell us about the husband! I’ll never disrespect your bathtub! 

• Like 7

Mary is so negative. She acts like she is above everything and doesn't want to participate in activities. She is complaining about everything. Why did they bring her back? And yes Whitney is stirring the pot. That must her her production assigned task this season. 

• Like 16

Meredith‘S voice is like nails on a chalkboard at this point UGH and Brooks thinking you serf in Palm Springs really? Good God…

Heather isn’t wrong about Jack going on a mission tho.. he will be immersed in a religion that his parents have a passing connection to that could cause issues in the future why SHOULDN’T she say that I mean she has actually done it and seen what it entails…

the new girl getting praised online for being less “wealthy” is killing me right now lol people “she’s so brave” “it’s refreshing to see” she shows how real people live etc etc.. these same people are Dragging Gina on OC cause she lives in a small house and is to poor to be a housewife.. make it make sense 

• Like 15
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
11 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the new girl getting praised online for being less “wealthy” is killing me right now lol people “she’s so brave” “it’s refreshing to see” she shows how real people live etc etc.. these same people are Dragging Gina on OC cause she lives in a small house and is to poor to be a housewife.. make it make sense 

You have got to be kidding! Yeah, I know so many people that drive Range Rovers while complaining about being poor. Not.

I'll take Gina and her vocal fry over this chick. The way she speaks irritates me more than Gina.  Gina lives like a real person -in a place she can afford, and not whining because she doesn't have an LV bag. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Monica knows what she’s doing. Crying about needing to buy a Louis but then blurting out that she fucked her brother in law don’t mesh up. 

I don't get what these things have to do with each other or why they would "mesh."

Why wear a $60,000 ring on a trip? The way she had the rings stacked on her finger seemed risky as well.

If the rings aren't too big, stacking shouldn't be a problem -- people stack rings all the time. I kept thinking it was probably somewhere inside her pants, and I felt like she'd have heard it fall on the floor. How the hell did it get away from her so fast? She hadn't even done up her pants before going to look for it! 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

I don't get what these things have to do with each other or why they would "mesh."

If the rings aren't too big, stacking shouldn't be a problem -- people stack rings all the time. I kept thinking it was probably somewhere inside her pants, and I felt like she'd have heard it fall on the floor. How the hell did it get away from her so fast? She hadn't even done up her pants before going to look for it! 

I think she flushed it 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

If you can buy a designer bag and still feed your kids & keep your lights on...you're not poor.

Loved her mom being honest about not really wanting to watch her kids. I won't be one of those grandmothers raising her grandkids. Hell no.

Saying "that's why I don't wear $60,000 rings!" Was bitchy, but I have to agree. You wear that, you take the risk. And Lisa threw that 'it was sentimental' line in After she saw no one was really feeling sorry for her.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Meredith‘S voice is like nails on a chalkboard at this point UGH 

That’s Angie for me. But Meredith adds an odd shoulder shake for emphasis in her talking heads. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Saph said:

Mary, bitching about not having any "Dom Pérignon"...what must her cult congregation think, when they see this?

Grifter.😡

they see the most perfect vessel of christ dont you remember that weird Mothers day sermon where they all talked about her like she was christ on earth 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

So Whitney is now attached to Angie after her and Heather's fractured friendship, she needs someone on her side. I really liked Heather S1 - now she is intolerable and her attitude has shifted not for the better. I still can't stand Mary and all I want to do is reach through my screen and smack her, but I will hate watch. Monica, I felt bad when she said she didn't think she fit in with the wealth and then I went "karma" after she told us about her 18-month affair with her brother-in-law. In the previews, Mary calls Whitney a bobblehead, when Meredith is the true bobblehead 

• Like 12
15 hours ago, JenE4 said:

If this were a scripted drama for sure Monica would be suspect #1 for taking Lisa’s ring. The way she broke down crying because she realized becoming a Housewife means she “has” to have designer labels that she cannot afford. “Xanies in my Louis!!!” Oh, honey. SMH. So do we think she found that ring amongst the discarded tampons? She seems pretty certain it’s already been pawned. Guess who’s going back to Louis for the matching wallet!!

Heh.

To think that I actually felt bad for her when she was sharing her financial insecurities with her mom & daughter only for the next scene show her pull up to the store in a blacked out Range Rover identical to Heather's...

I was hoping Heather had found some humility after the debacle of last season/UGT. I guess I expected too much.

Why does Angie look like an entirely different person than last season? But yowza, her husband is indeed quite attractive.

• Like 7
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

At this point I wouldn't put it past Heather to have picked up and hid the ring after it rolled into her stall. We all know she can be less than forthcoming and she loves an unhinged Lisa Barlow. 

I  actually  thought  Heather  had the ring, and was hiding it. How loose was this ring? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, dancingdreamer said:

I  actually  thought  Heather  had the ring, and was hiding it. How loose was this ring? 

For some reason all I could hear after reading this is Mary saying "loose ring, looser woman" with that that sniff she uses almost as punctuation.

• LOL 13
29 minutes ago, snarts said:

To think that I actually felt bad for her when she was sharing her financial insecurities with her mom & daughter only for the next scene show her pull up to the store in a blacked out Range Rover identical to Heather's...

I

Then her daughter in the same scene .. something smells fishy with this woman’s “poor” claims 

IMG_5911.jpeg

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Meredith's shiny blue walking pants, the matching travel leisure suit, that heavy leather turtle neck dress in her TH...money can't buy you good taste.

I'm going with Monica slipping the blood(y) diamond under one of her bowling ball tits. 

Whit found her shit stirring niche and she's sticking to it. Production loves a go-getter. 

Yes, Heather was a (barely) bad Mormon and it's tired. Monica's antics make her look like a wannabe.

Mary would prefer an enema to hanging with these women. She is prepared for the shit to flow with her nifty chaps.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4