Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Slider said:

It was a hell of a run.  A 45 minute wall comp? Shit.

I didn't want to think it, but the minute I realized this comp would be fairly short I realized he could win.  If it was just endurance, I think the others might have held on longer.  But the slippery substances made it a crapshoot. 

To say I am extremely disappointed in this outcome would be a vast understatement. 

This would be a great time for some production interference. 

2 minutes ago, blixie said:

If Cirie can control Jared it should be Cam, but if not it will be Cory.

Yeah, I think he'll listen to mom. But he'll want to backdoor Cam, so Cory and America will likely be the initial noms. 

I feel bad because Cory is going to be second guessing himself on the flip. But the truth is, even if he hadn't flipped he likely would have been a target for Jared this week. And if not him, definitely America. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Only 45 minutes?

This season is a total wuss factory.

To be fair, between everyone just getting off slop, the wall being leaned forward earlier than usual, and the slippery water/substances on that big AF ledge they're standing on, I totally see why this comp ended early. I think production WANTED it to. 

That, and Jared had 18 hours of sleep each day so he was well rested compared to everyone else.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
8 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Jared won

Hurrah!  This is going to be a good week.  Little wussy Cory is gonna run for the hills.  And Cam will love it too since Jared will be out to get Cory.  Get rid of the wussy, flip-flop boy and let the adults -- Cirie and Cam -- battle it out to the end with America the Snake hissing in the background.

• LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Velvet said:

I liked Izzy and am majorly creeped out by Cam, so in a way I don't mind if Jared is "the sword" for this one thing. (Which he'll probably get wrong, but one can hope!) 

Except I do not believe he's gonna target Cam. He absolutely will target Cory/America. Hell, I think, even if one of them came down, he might throw Jag up instead, even if his mother tells him not to.

Jared is just that petty.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I liked Izzy and am majorly creeped out by Cam, so in a way I don't mind if Jared is "the sword" for this one thing. (Which he'll probably get wrong, but one can hope!) 

Yeah though I think Cory will be the first target, things could flip over to Cam in the end.  It's all good.  Either one out will be great but Cam is by far the greater threat.  Cory is just America's lapdog.

Edited by Skooma
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Felicia is the only woman left that has won a comp. Sigh.

It's super frustrating.

I hate it, because I think this wall comp WAS at a disadvantage for the women this time around. That ledge they were standing on was fairly large compared to seasons past. Combine a larger foot-ledge with slippery substances, I do think it made it easier for the men to hang on.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

And without JamaiCory to encourage the rebel alliance, everyone will fall back under Cirie’s spell and you might as well hand the crown to Jared right now.

Im thinking it would have been better if Izzy stayed. At least she was a more interesting player than Felicia. And her leaving is not going to mean squat now.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

And without JamaiCory to encourage the rebel alliance, everyone will fall back under Cirie’s spell and you might as well hand the crown to Jared right now.

Im thinking it would have been better if Izzy stayed. At least she was a more interesting player than Felicia. And her leaving is not going to mean squat now.

At least we don't have to witness Izzy getting "betrayed" by Cirie at the end, the way Andie believed herself to be (by Cirie) on The Traitors. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Yep. And was Felicia the one cheering super loudly when Jared won? Does she have any idea yet that they were voting her out until today?

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Bowie sucks so bad! Why the hell did she seem to just jump immediately off after Blue. These people don't know how to fight to win. Do y'all know you're playing to win a lot of money??!! 

She was struggling but also probably didn’t want to win. 

• Like 1

Oh, and now, we'll see Meme, Bowie, Matt and Jag flip back to Jared/Cirie. 

Even more joy. All the more reason why I'm gonna save myself the intense emotion and skip the week. I'll read up on updates if anything changes, but it's pretty clear how this week will go.

• Like 6

Question.  Is this the fastest this wall competition has ended? 

I mean it ended before that dumb bugle boy's new show ended on the east coast and before the TV BB broadcast started even in the Rockies let alone out on the west coast.

• Like 1