Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm afraid this will just end up being a boring week with Cory basically just accepting he got got. 

I just need Matt/Jag to be the noms next week with Jag winning veto so Matt goes. But I don't have much faith in that lol.

Unfortunately, I agree.  😐

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
53 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

What's interesting about C/A potentially going up this particular week is that Cory's going to realize right away that if he manages to flip the vote against America, he's sending her to the jury house with Cam for a week. I honestly think there's a good chance he just falls on his sword rather than do that, and that sucks for him, and worrying about whether someone is going to make your girlfriend uncomfortable if she gets voted out shouldn't be a part of this game, but here we are.

Oh please.  They have a showmance, which is always going to be a target.  I doubt they will last outside the house.  Just like how all it fell apart for Taylor and Joseph.

BTW, Cam has been nothing but gracious in all his post show interviews.  He says he is able to separate the game from the personal.  He doesn't hold any grudges and takes responsibility for his eviction.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Yup. Jag is one of those people who just can't vote someone he likes out without convincing himself they're actually a bad person so he feels less guilt. And it's a shame, because I think he's a good guy, but he's sitting around in conversations that go way beyond game insults. 

Yep. I woke up realizing I was way too giddy last night thinking we might get fun feeds. Likely to be just the opposite because of how Jag has to morally justify a simple game move. Sigh. Gonna be an exhausting week.  

• Like 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm afraid this will just end up being a boring week with Cory basically just accepting he got got. 

I just need Matt/Jag to be the noms next week with Jag winning veto so Matt goes. But I don't have much faith in that lol.

At least we'll get to see America finally play the game without Cory. It's why I've wanted Cory gone for a little bit. Without Cory (and also without Cam), I think we see America live up to her potential. In hindsight, America has always had the best reads in the house over the men she's been aligned with, but she got too caught up in a showmance so she let all of that slip away.

It may be too late for her to win the game, but at least we likely get a taste of what she's capable of, which can be fun. 

Jag backdooring Cory makes sense to me, and I'm all for it. Jag using his veto to backdoor America, on the other hand, is just burning a for sure jury vote for him. America would have voted for him over most in the end, but now, by backdooring her for no reason other than to prevent a flip to get Felicia out instead, he's just pissing her off. It's half game, half personal.

What does disappoint me is Jag doing all this flipping in his head to justify backdooring Cory/America. It's a game move, so he should own it, but he's making it more personal, which I really hate when HOHs do that. 

• Like 15
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

What does disappoint me is Jag doing all this flipping in his head to justify backdooring Cory/America. It's a game move, so he should own it, but he's making it more personal, which I really hate when HOHs do that. 

Exactly.  If you want to make a game move, then by all means make it - but own your own shit.  Demonizing someone in the process, though, making the attack personal instead of game…?  You just labeled yourself a cowardly bitch, bitch.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
On 10/13/2023 at 10:35 PM, pennben said:

Cory mentioning family visit on Survivor to Cirie. He knows. He spilled on her winning Traitors earlier. He wants her to know it was him that got her out!:). He’s annoying as all get out, but I tip my cap for ballsy play! 

Good for Cory. As I posted several days ago it made no frigging sense for Cerie’s win on The Traitors to be ignored and glossed over.

• Like 2

Yes, Cory & America, please keep joking to Matt & Jag about how much fun you were having together being schmoopy while Jag was fighting for veto.  That’s how you get the target off your back.  Jeebus. They were all furious about it last night. 

ETA:  okay, just looked at clip again, this was from last night. Hopefully no more joking today. 

Edited by pennben

It's gross by Jag, but this is just BB 101, once you make a move, you have to decide that your opponent is, like, evil or whatever. Remember when Tyler made a whole, like, fucking SPEECH about getting rid of Brett before Brett got rid of him, and Brett was, like, "What the fuck are you TALKING about? I was extremely loyal to you!"

But yes, it's a bit disappointing behavior from Jag.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Yup. Jag is one of those people who just can't vote someone he likes out without convincing himself they're actually a bad person so he feels less guilt. And it's a shame, because I think he's a good guy, but he's sitting around in conversations that go way beyond game insults. 

That really was one thing that bothered me about last week.  Cam didn't play a good social game;  in face to face conversations his go-tos were 1) to try and impress someone with his genius or 2) to intimidate and dismiss.   Plus his attitude toward Americory was creepy and wrong.  

But the vitriol they spewed toward him in the house last week really bothered me.   Bowie had been his buddy and protector on one day and on the next she was joining with the others who said they "hated" him.   I'm always bothered when they do that, no matter who the victim is because I just can't forget that it is all on camera and the target will have every opportunity to see what the others said.  (I'm perfectly willing to say I hate someone, but I do it the correct way.  Behind the person's back and off camera.  😃 Using a pseudonym on a forum is Aces too!)

I've noticed that Cirie, because she's a genuinely nice person or, more probably, because she's seen it all before, doesn't seem to join in the more vicious bashing of the Victim DuJour.  

Re:  Felicia's Isolation.  I, like Cory, also thought about Dan's Funeral.  However, I suspect that Felicia isn't using her time plotting a Master Plan that will Reveal her Genius.  No, I suspect that Felicia will come out of isolation and ask the others if they missed her cooking.  

Cameron and Cory alone in the jury house.  That will be... fun.  But given the way Cameron spent his last few days in the house he can say to ANY one who enters "see, I told you so!" LOL.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, TimWil said:

Good for Cory. As I posted several days ago it made no frigging sense for Cerie’s win on The Traitors to be ignored and glossed over.

Cory doesn't know Jared is Cirie's son.  He saw him on Survivor and still didn't get it.  He also said he didn't "see" The Traitors, just heard about it.  Cam was the one that saw it and told everybody. 

Cory is a total idiot.  Won't miss him one second when he goes, hopefully this week.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

But given the way Cameron spent his last few days in the house he can say to ANY one who enters "see, I told you so!" LOL.  

Yeah, there isn't a single person who would be coming into the house this week that he WOULDN'T say "I told you so" or "I knew that this would happen."

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

I've noticed that Cirie, because she's a genuinely nice person or, more probably, because she's seen it all before, doesn't seem to join in the more vicious bashing of the Victim DuJour.  

Cirie has done plenty of personal talk. She used to make fun of Bowie's teeth and do a lot of Bowie bashing actually. I turned on the feeds for like a minute earlier and she was saying how she just hates America's voice, and the way she said it was dripping in hatred. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Cirie has done plenty of personal talk. She used to make fun of Bowie's teeth and do a lot of Bowie bashing actually. I turned on the feeds for like a minute earlier and she was saying how she just hates America's voice, and the way she said it was dripping in hatred. 

I agree and I find it hard to take when she refers to the other contestants as being dumb. It's one thing if you tell me something I did was dumb, it's another thing entirely when you say that I'm dumb. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Cirie's always had a bit of the dead-eyed psychopath about her. 

Usually, it's under wraps and she's the ultimate social player. But then the mask slips and  it's pretty damn startling and scary when it comes out.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Honestly, I think they've all been in there too long. Vitriol is a good word, @Thalia. The attacks are getting more and more personal, and also much more focused on things like appearance that seem petty and mean. There are really only a few people left in the house whom I can still stand, one of them is probably leaving this week, and a couple of the others are really putting in an effort to make me reconsider liking them. 

I know there isn't much to talk about in the house, but it's enough already on the speculation that America can't possibly really like Cory. I can't even decide at this point to which of them it's more of a dig. And according to Blue they're both ugly, immature morons anyway, so I'm not sure on what grounds she is finding their incompatibility. 

I almost feel bad for Jag. They're all hyping him up to do this big, dramatic double blindside renom that is totally unnecessary (Cory goes against anyone at this point) and is going to be terrible for his jury management--which of course potentially benefits everyone who isn't him. By the time the week is out he'll have nominated four people, two of whom he initially promised safety to, all of whom know it was by him, in a week where he didn't have to tell a single person he had won. 

I know I've said this before but I really mean it this time: I very much need America to get it together and win HOH on Thursday. Talk about fun feeds. Though Felicia or Cirie could be fun also, because I think they're both likely taking the shot. And since they just did endurance for the veto (apparently), I'm hopeful we'll get a quiz or crapshoot that they actually could win.

• Like 8

I'm just hoping they can get one of the remaining guys out during the DE, then take advantage of the numbers and bounce the other at the first opportunity. (I'd say get them both out during the DE, but I figure the chances of that happening are close to nil.) In any case, an all-female F5/F4/F3 would be interesting, since they won't have gotten there by being in any kind of long-term alliance—just the opposite—and the knives will still be out in a big way. That could be fun to watch.

But we can't have nice things, so it's probably back-to-back Matt/Jag HoHs next Thursday and the women getting picked off at their leisure. BTDT.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Okay, what is BEC? Lol 

I had to look it up yesterday and this is how I understand it.   

Bitch Eating Crackers.   It is used as shorthand when you, or when someone else, hates someone so much that you become furious when they do something as boring as eating crackers.  I'll use Paul in my example since he's pretty much BEC for all of us.

Arrrrgh, just look at the way Paul is eating those crackers.  And he's getting crumbs on his beard.  Gross!

Or, just look at the way Paul is eating those crackers.   Why the hell is he so fucking effete?  Is he afraid of getting a crumb in that tacky beard of his?

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Well, shit.  Because the winner of the Invisible HOH is secret, s/he can play in the next HOH.  

But hey -- you walk in the door and start telling people you won?  No worries, you still get another HOH.  

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
56 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Well, shit.  Because the winner of the Invisible HOH is secret, s/he can play in the next HOH.  

But hey -- you walk in the door and start telling people you won?  No worries, you still get another HOH.  

It's so stupid. Because they HAVE a solution; they just tell the invisible HOH they have to throw it. They've done that all times prior. Why does this invisible not only get to tell people but get to potentially be HOH AGAIN next week? Because all Jag has to say is "I'll do what I want, because I'll just win HOH next week, anyway." 

I didn't think they could come up with something worse than the Zombie twist, but lo and behold, Invisible HOH may be close to besting it.

• Like 10
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I didn't think they could come up with something worse than the Zombie twist, but lo and behold, Invisible HOH may be close to besting it.

Very close. I think Zombie Twist still wins, but yeah. 

• Like 5

This season has been a huge let down for me.  I was just watching the eviction episodes but can't even summon up the desire for those the last couple of weeks, just keep following along on here. Thanks to all you people who watch the feeds and keep us all updated, I think sometimes this site is better than the actual show itself! 

All the production interference dosen't help, especially with such a weak cast, They  really missed the mark on the casting, pretty shallow pool maybe to pick from?  Can't stand Blue, her preening and phony way of presenting herself is sickening to watch, such a twit.  I was  hoping they'd get rid of her this week.   Jag should have been gone weeks ago.  I never could stand Cerie, and Felicia bugs me, not someone I'd want to be around for any amount of time, seems like she's always 'on' but I don't have the feeds so maybe missing something. 

I don't mind Matt, he sort of brought the pretty but lately looks like he's turning into a blow up doll, what the hell is he eating?  I didn't mind Cam either, as least he played the game unlike some others.  Also like Cory and America, but not enough to sit through the shows anymore, oh, forgot about Bowie, guess that speaks volumes.

BB Canada was a huge disappointment this year also, biggest Douche there ended up winning, hated it.

Edited by wintrygal
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

This cast is so done with each other. I can;t blame them it's been 75 days. I do think its less mean spirited vs the first week of last season or bb19. 

Oh, it's nowhere near as bad as those, agreed. But...ooph...they're definitely getting kind of rough right now.

• Like 6

Feeds: Everyone is hanging out e kitchen except for Cory and America, who are by themselves in the bathroom. America is feeling very nervous. She’s getting weird vibes from Blue, and thinks they may be in trouble. Cory brushes off her concerns. There is absolutely no reason for Jag to turn on them. Blue is his only target. America wishes she could talk to Jag, but he’s always surrounded by people. 

So what does she do? Does she follow her instincts, stay up late and look for a chance to pull Jag aside? Nah, she crawls into bed with Cory and lets him tell her not to worry. Oh, America.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Against his better instincts, Cory follows America out of bed. He finds Jag in the bathroom and tries to get a heads up about tomorrow. Jag brushes him off with vagueries. America enters and a clearly uncomfortable Jag leaves quickly. America is now even more concerned.  She wonders, what if it’s changed from the House against Cameron to the House against Us? Cory thinks that makes no sense. We’re fine, he assures her. They go back to bed.

• Like 3

In the scary bedroom, Jag, Blue and Bowie are having a fascinating discussion about the weight of air. Jag posits that he can stand on a scale and increase his weight by cupping his hands together, thereby trapping some air. Similarly, he can lose weight by farting.

Welcome to fun feeds!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Against his better instincts, Cory follows America out of bed. He finds Jag in the bathroom and tries to get a heads up about tomorrow. Jag brushes him off with vagueries. America enters and a clearly uncomfortable Jag leaves quickly. America is now even more concerned.  She wonders, what if it’s changed from the House against Cameron to the House against Us? Cory thinks that makes no sense. We’re fine, he assures her. They go back to bed.

This is why I'm ok with Cory leaving. With him gone, America (albeit too late) can finally start playing the game that would likely get her far. Of course, her fault for cozying up to Cory too much, but she's always had the better reads and he always dismisses her like her reads are wrong. No, Cory, they've always been better than yours. Her biggest obstacle is herself, and opening her mouth and spilling everything.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, Gummo said:

Cirie's always had a bit of the dead-eyed psychopath about her. 

Usually, it's under wraps and she's the ultimate social player. But then the mask slips and  it's pretty damn startling and scary when it comes out.

I agree. I feel like it's so obvious she's being fake and doesn't like these people but they somehow don't see it.

13 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

I'm just hoping they can get one of the remaining guys out during the DE, then take advantage of the numbers and bounce the other at the first opportunity. (I'd say get them both out during the DE, but I figure the chances of that happening are close to nil.) In any case, an all-female F5/F4/F3 would be interesting, since they won't have gotten there by being in any kind of long-term alliance—just the opposite—and the knives will still be out in a big way. That could be fun to watch.

But we can't have nice things, so it's probably back-to-back Matt/Jag HoHs next Thursday and the women getting picked off at their leisure. BTDT.

Do we have confirmation next week is DE? I thought it'd be this week but it's not. They actually need to do a TE or maybe a DE and then a Sunday/Tuesday eviction to get to F3 on November 2nd.

9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

This cast is so done with each other. 

They need to start fighting then instead of being fake to each other faces and then bitching behind backs. Like, give me some entertainment lol. 

It's crazy though because this cast has pretty much all hated each other since like week 2 and yet no real fights. I miss the old days when people didn't give a shit and told people how they felt to their face lol.

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's crazy though because this cast has pretty much all hated each other since like week 2 and yet no real fights. I miss the old days when people didn't give a shit and told people how they felt to their face lol.

Sounds good, but then i think of things ilke the Paul/Josh season, complete with CIA-approved torture techniques, and suddenly fake amity doesn't seem so bad.

I think what it comes down to is that 100 days is just too damn long, both for the contestants AND the viewers!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is why I'm ok with Cory leaving. With him gone, America (albeit too late) can finally start playing the game that would likely get her far. Of course, her fault for cozying up to Cory too much, but she's always had the better reads and he always dismisses her like her reads are wrong. No, Cory, they've always been better than yours. Her biggest obstacle is herself, and opening her mouth and spilling everything.

Time is running out.  If she doesn't win the next HOH or Veto, she likely will be following Corey to the Jury House.  Pressure is on.  She and Ciri are the only HGs remaining who have not won a competition.  

For someone who claims to be a superfan of the show, she has been a disappointment.  She seemed more interested in a showmance, knowing those usually don't end up well.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Sounds good, but then i think of things ilke the Paul/Josh season, complete with CIA-approved torture techniques, and suddenly fake amity doesn't seem so bad.

Sorry, but I prefer that. When everyone pretends they like each other I'm bored lol.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They need to start fighting then instead of being fake to each other faces and then bitching behind backs. Like, give me some entertainment lol. 

They sure know how to act like loving friends though.  I would not be able to do the full-body hugs with back-patting and "I love you" with people after all the plotting and backstabbing. I can be cordial and superficially friendly with people I don't like or respect (just ask my family) but they're not getting long hugs.

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I would not be able to do the full-body hugs with back-patting and "I love you" with people after all the plotting and backstabbing. I

Can we just ban all that when someone's evicted? They used to have to leave immediately after the vote. Now, every single person has to get a hug and some evictees -- *cough*Mecole*cough* -- even get to give speeches on the way out.

No, once you're evicted, you're dead to the house and you have to get out as quickly as possible. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do we have confirmation next week is DE? I thought it'd be this week but it's not. They actually need to do a TE or maybe a DE and then a Sunday/Tuesday eviction to get to F3 on November 2nd.

I think we’re all just speculating since we have three weeks left and 7 people after Thursday. 7 to 5 seems like a more practical place than 6 to 4 for a double, but who knows. They definitely have more people they need to lose than time at this point. Good thing we spent a whole week watching evicted houseguests hang out. 

I do think there’s a chance that America leaves on Thursday because you never know with this group. But I don’t think it’s likely, and I’m hoping she goes full chaos queen next week regardless of whether or not she’s in a position of power.  But also, I would like production to do us a solid after all their nonsense and make this week’s HOH a Spanish exam.

11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Very close. I think Zombie Twist still wins, but yeah. 

The thing about the twists this season is that not only have they been objectively bad; they’ve also been executed terribly. Invisible HOH could actually have been good if they had done it earlier in the show, chosen a competition with a level playing field, not let the HOH play the following week, and not also loaded a double veto into the same week. 

Has someone won this game after being evicted (like in the same season they won)? I’m not good at BB history. 

• Like 8
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Sorry, Cirie, that they haven't been given 6 chances at this reality TV gig lol.

Survivor is known for having players on multiple seasons, I don't really know why this is held against her. She's also old and had a real job for a long time and raised kids and a family so she's far from the fame whores of say, the Challenge.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Good thing we spent a whole week watching evicted houseguests hang out. 

Fresh Prince Cornrows GIF by Peacock

32 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

The thing about the twists this season is that not only have they been objectively bad; they’ve also been executed terribly. Invisible HOH could actually have been good if they had done it earlier in the show, chosen a competition with a level playing field, not let the HOH play the following week, and not also loaded a double veto into the same week. 

I could NOT believe that the HOH comp involved all that gliding and dropping.  Felicia is effing 63 years old.  She's apparently in good shape for her age, but as I well know, once you top 60 things start falling apart.  I tore my rotator cuff last year doing curls with a measly 25 pound barbell.  The 22 year old trainer I was working with seemed surprised that I screamed and told him I thought maybe I should stop.  I can only assume that he is now in charge of designing these comps. 

The season is probably mapped out long in advance of filming.  I wonder if they assumed Felicia would be long gone by now.  BB has a history of voting older contestants out early.  OTOH, they had their pet Cirie and the comps haven't been designed for her.  Maybe they assumed Jared would still be here.  

Totally agree about the timing of this twist.  It actually would have worked well with this group, given all the shifting alliances (as opposed to the establishment of two sides fairly early on), but it should have been done around F12 and with rules in place to keep it truly invisible.  

I was pleased to see that the ones that weren't told day one felt betrayed by Jag.  At least there was some angst.  In the unlikely event that someone besides Jag or Matt wins the next HOH that could have consequences.  Particularly if America engages in a retaliatory strike. 

• Like 9
  • Hugs 2
49 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Has someone won this game after being evicted (like in the same season they won)? I’m not good at BB history. 

No. I think Johnny Mac was the evicted person to go the furthest after being evicted but Jag might have already beaten him.

11 minutes ago, LeDucDiableBleu said:

Survivor is known for having players on multiple seasons, I don't really know why this is held against her. She's also old and had a real job for a long time and raised kids and a family so she's far from the fame whores of say, the Challenge.

For me, if you’ve done reality tv 7 times, you’re a fame whore. Nothing wrong with it but you are lol.

10 minutes ago, Thalia said:

The season is probably mapped out long in advance of filming.  I wonder if they assumed Felicia would be long gone by now.  BB has a history of voting older contestants out early.  OTOH, they had their pet Cirie and the comps haven't been designed for her.  Maybe they assumed Jared would still be here. 

I think they almost certainly design the comps before they cast tbh. Especially since, in general, it’s basically the same comps every season. I mean, they had an auditory comp with a deaf contestant lol. They did at least make a very bad attempt at accommodating that one though. They could have tried to do that with others but Production is nothing if not lazy. 

• Like 7

The thing for me with this current twist is it heavily favors the HOH having no consequences since they are eligible to play again the following week which is too much of an advantage. Particularly since the HOH competitions tend to skew in the favor of the physical players. I feel every time this game tried to go somewhere interesting, it was stymied by the twists.

Cirie had a stranglehold on the first half of the game to the point where even though she made some terrible choices it always worked out for her. It felt exciting when the double happened and we dumped Cameron and Jared only for the dumb zombie twist to kill this game for me. It was literally a dead week where two bitter toxic players where allowed to come back and influence things. 

I'll be rooting for America after Cory goes this week but I know her chances aren't great. I'm not looking forward to watching any of these other players win, especially Cirie.

• Like 13
45 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Fresh Prince Cornrows GIF by Peacock

I could NOT believe that the HOH comp involved all that gliding and dropping.  Felicia is effing 63 years old.  She's apparently in good shape for her age, but as I well know, once you top 60 things start falling apart.  I tore my rotator cuff last year doing curls with a measly 25 pound barbell.  The 22 year old trainer I was working with seemed surprised that I screamed and told him I thought maybe I should stop.  I can only assume that he is now in charge of designing these comps. 

Totally agree about the timing of this twist.  It actually would have worked well with this group, given all the shifting alliances (as opposed to the establishment of two sides fairly early on), but it should have been done around F12 and with rules in place to keep it truly invisible.  

I was pleased to see that the ones that weren't told day one felt betrayed by Jag.  At least there was some angst.  In the unlikely event that someone besides Jag or Matt wins the next HOH that could have consequences.  Particularly if America engages in a retaliatory strike. 

I'm already nervous for the slip n slide....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

could NOT believe that the HOH comp involved all that gliding and dropping.  Felicia is effing 63 years old.  She's apparently in good shape for her age, but as I well know, once you top 60 things start falling apart.  

That comp has been the same each year for as long as I recall. Felicia signed up for the show, I assume she watched some seasons and figured she could do the comps. They can't modify tasks for age the same way they modify for deafness. If a player cannot do well on physical comps they have to rely on other skills.  Speaking personally,  one fall on the comic book comp, and I would have needed help getting up.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I've never been in the BB Lexicon thread.  I see now there's a wealth of information there.  Thanks, Nashville.

Yeah, every now and then it helps to remind folks it’s still out there….  😄

• Like 3
  • Love 1