Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Maybe it’s another member of the Fields family. Next comes Cirie’s husband, then another kid, her niece, etc. They don’t stop until grandbaby Kayla waddles through the door in her pampers.

(Just kidding. I don’t think Cirie has grandchildren. She does have 3 sons, though…)

• LOL 7

I completely forgot there is a HG named America, so when they were talking votes they had and said "We've got America's Vote" I legit wondered what we were supposed to be voting for online, and wondered how I missed it.  This puts a whole new spin on "It's time for America's Vote!"

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Slider said:

I completely forgot there is a HG named America,

Every time she pops up on camera (not often), I have to try and remember who she is.   She really is not making much of an impression.  Of course, I thought Angela didn't either the year she and Tyler had their showmance, and she was a pretty dominate player in the back half of the game. 

12 minutes ago, Thalia said:

So am I right that if Kirsten or Felicia win the veto (admittedly doubtful), Reilly can only nominate Jared or Cory? 

Yesterday, Jared was saying that Cirie asked about that and that Reilly could nominate anyone if one of the noms wins POV.  Reilly wan't convinced he was correct be he seemed certain.

America and Mecole have barely gotten any attention.  Maybe because they aren't sitting around talking about the game all the time like the others?  I've only seen Kirsten get some airtime when she was in the HOH with Reilly.  Bowie and Hisam aren't getting much, either, although we did spend some time with Hisam working out yesterday. 

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 1
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even The Challenge. There's some spec it's Johnny Bananas, which hell I'd almost rather see Frankie or Paul.

Amanda would add a cheery note (ha). Kyle would bring chaos.

I've seen America around, usually in large groups.

Cirie, Felicia and Jared (wearing his black scarf w/white polka dots around his head) are conspiring in the storage room. 

Cirie is asking Jared about something he said to Blue, like "love you, Blue." Jared will never be able to have a showmance with his mother's eagle eyes on her baby eaglet.

Someone told Felicia she should throw POV and if she does win it, not to take herself down. Who is giving this bad advice? A woman, I know.  I think it may be Reilly. Felicia asks if she is supposed to give up some power just to make someone feel good? Cirie and Jared say No.

Izzy comes in. She says Reilly is all torn up about having to choose someone. Izzy then says she doesn't know about that mother f____r Jared, then she and Jared laugh. They think Luke is playing stupid. Izzy said Luke said he didn't even know Corey was on the block. Cirie says all the boys are salivating over Reilly. Cirie, Izzy and Felicia do not like Corey. They think he thinks he's so smart. Then Izzy says Luke is trying to look stupid, but he is stupid. She suggests an elimination of Corey next, then Cameron, then Luke.

Moving over to Camera 2 to see if America or Mecole are around.

• Like 2

Camera 2 - Blue and Jag in the bathroom. Where did they all go?? And they're talking about Luke! Looks like he's being "sketchy"! Jag says Corey is a super fan. He posts on Twitter about BB. So does America, says Blue. OK, here's some more in the kitchen.

America sighting! She's in the kitchen in a light gray sweatsuit. I think Mecole is in the kitchen talking to Corey. I think Kirsten's voice is different and I think she just went up the stairs to HOH. And here is America in the bathroom! Whispering to Blue about I think Reilly and Matt being in a showmance. Except saying someone else was saying something about Reilly and Matt in a showmance. I think Kirsten, because America says they were telling someone to play, cheat, backstab! Start playing the game! 

1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Judging by social media, Izzy seems to take up a lot of oxygen in the house.

She's self-congratulatory and tends to dominate every small group conversation she's a part of.  I've yet to hear her say anything funny or interesting.  And, she moves around a lot, so if I find a Cam she's not on it's only a matter of time before she shows up.   If Cirie is in a room having a One-on-One with someone, it won't be long before Izzy butts her way into the conversation.

They're having a nail-polishing party in the HOH room right now.  Matt says it's too difficult for him to hear when there's a large group of people talking, so he's working out with Luke.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even The Challenge. There's some spec it's Johnny Bananas, which hell I'd almost rather see Frankie or Paul.

This de-nomination ceremony is taking too damn long. But this group can't even figure out Cirie and Jared are related when they're carbon copies of each other so I suspect there's a lot of explaining and probably reshoots lol.

Johnny Bananas seems to want to be on Vanderpump Rules. 

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I've watched for 10 minutes and I'm already annoyed by the constant running faucets in the bathroom. So wasteful. And get off my lawn, kids!

I don't know if you're in CA like I am, but that drives me crazy in reality shows or regular shows. I'm so used to turning faucets off. WE'RE IN A DESERT, PEOPLE!

I don't recognize people yet, and the camera switched away, but the NZ woman and the red bearded guy and two women were talking about putting clothes away, whether you could hang up clothes, and someone pointed out that you couldn't even try to hang things up on lamps or anything because they were so cheap and put up so badly -- poor BB production!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Did they go to bed early last night, or are they just extraordinarily boring? 

Both. At least the second part, for me. I turned on feeds about 1am BB time to see Reilly, Cameron (with hair tied up in Mickey Mouse ears), Cory and Matt working on their 8-person alliance. (Or their plus ones, if Reilly and Cam are doing their rip-off cookout plan that they talked about previously.) Reilly was talking to Cory in a slow, soothing hypnotist’s voice about he was chosen because he’s so nice, and so smart, and got such a raw deal when he got sucked into the nethers, and he’s so very smart, and she wants to work with him so very much…

“All I ever wanted was a home!” Cory wails before I swap feeds to the kitchen, where Jag, Blue, America (she exists!) and I forget who else are eating pizza. Chomp, chomp. 

I switch back to HoH room, where Reilly, in the same steady tone, is telling Cory how badly treated he’s been, and now everyone is suspicious of him and might think of him as an easy first out, but he has a home with her, and she might have to put him up as a pawn but that’s ok because no one would vote for him because he’s so nice, and so smart…and Cory is so hypnotized that he agrees eagerly, and I am so hypnotized (and bored) that I fall back asleep.

• LOL 3

Izzy is actually really growing on me. Her Cameron hate is really fun lol. And her/Cirie/Felicia are funny together.

I turned on the feeds expecting sleeping HGs but no. Why the hell are these people up at 6 am? Did they just not sleep or did BB wake them up super early for some reason?

I am against Cirie being there and I really want to like Jag, Blue, and America, but I gotta side with Team Bye Bye Bitches at this point.

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Some people on Twitter clocked Cameron saying something about Kristen and fried chicken, so he is definitely on the red flag list right now!

From what I'm seeing, he said that Kirsten will take the POV winner a plate of chicken. 

• Like 1

OMG, I know he's from my "neck of the woods," but Red has to go.  He's wearing a sleeveless, black mesh shirt.  I just can't with that.  Annnnnd, he just said that because it is net it is good "to catch fish with." 

Cirie probably knows best, but I wonder if it is good for her game that a majority of the time Felicia is sticking to her like glue.  It is understandable why they would feel comfortable together, but I'm afraid if the others think they are too close they'll begin to see them as the AARP version of a Showmance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Cirie probably knows best, but I wonder if it is good for her game that a majority of the time Felicia is sticking to her like glue.  It is understandable why they would feel comfortable together, but I'm afraid if the others think they are too close they'll begin to see them as the AARP version of a Showmance. 

Cirie is my age, so I'm gonna need you to knock it off with the AARP. 😉

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 3
  • LOL 16

Has Izzy Bowie been wearing her hair like Pebbles from the Flintstone this whole time or am I just noticing it?

And the discussion of American v. Australian descriptions of "vomit" practically forces me over to the bathroom where Blue and Cory are discussing their alliance and attracting a plus one.  Cory says he's been hanging around Cirie and "playing up to her"  Get in line, Cory.   

Edited by Thalia
I'm still learning names
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

4 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I have quite a few years on Cirie and Felicia and I’m a proud member of AARP. There is only one way, for you, not to become eligible for membership and that is not reaching the age of 50.

Cirie is looked upon as the elder states-person because of her experience in reading people from playing Survivor.  I think that Felicia feels comfortable around Cirie because they can talk about things that the young-ins would only say huh. I myself have to be careful about my out dated references, like dungarees, valise,  etc that my children tease me to know end about using. I also use movie and song reference from the late 60’s - 80’s that when I post to various sites that people need to go and google. 

After 25 years, the comps and twists may have changed but the hamster’s personality wise, remain the same. 

After 40 year, in business, I’m a decent judge of human nature.  I know when people lie, lie by omission, and are truly loyal.  If I ever could play BB I would never win because of physical challenges.  I would only be able to tutor the hamsters with observing people much like Cirie should be doing.  Of course, at some point, before jury Cirie must be voted out. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Having checked Hamster Time, I'm settling on the "super f'ing boring" side. Do something interesting, y'all. Why else are you here, if not to dance for our amusement?

They were really fun to watch when they played Charades on Thursday night.  Actually got a smile out of me.  But maybe something happens to your brain when you're in there with nothing much to do, because most of them spend soooo much time talking about how much they love this person or that person, how they want to work with someone, and how the vote is going to go.  I thought Cirie would be fun to watch but she spends a lot of time gossiping about Reilly and her groupies.  Bowie has become like a breath of fresh air, as she doesn't seem to take these boring, repetitive conversations as seriously as some of the others.  But Bowie doesn't get much airtime.  

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm finding the feeds very fun to watch. But then, I mostly prefer to watch game talk to kumbaya shit lol.

I haven't turned on Pluto since the first night (I have to get in the habit of remembering BB is back lol) but I was just thinking that this group sounds like they actually talk game, which is nice.

• Like 2

I like the strategy talk, but so far I’m just catching a lot of “I’d love to work with you, you’re so great and we both love the same people, isn’t that awesome” talk. That makes me sleepy.

I’m also missing an element of batshit crazy that livens up the feeds. I need someone to order people to wipe their butt and bring them sandwiches… plant false rumors in order to catch someone in a lie… or at least have a screaming argument in the kitchen (banging pots and pans optional).

This is what happens when you cast a bunch of mature, reasonable people. Damn it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

Ciera is telling Jared that she thinks that Reilly was trying hard to win the veto so she could backdoor Ciera.  She is saying that no one is going to meet her eyes.  She and Jared don't trust Reilly.   Jared said next he's going to go for HOH, Ciera is advising him on who to put up. 

Hisam won POV.

My understanding was that Reilly wanted to keep noms the same, so that seems a good enough reason for her to try to win POV.  I don't know why Cirie thinks they're trying to backdoor her.  Unless she's trying to manipulate her alliance members somehow, she s playing a more paranoid game than I expected.  And now she's saying she doesn't want to cook for people who might backdoor her.  It'll be funny if Cirie ends up being more dramatic than some of the younger ones.

Kirsten came to the HOH to talk to Reilly and now we're watching the Golden Portal to The Multiverse.   

• Like 1

Cirie is telling Izzy that she thought Reilly was trying to throw the POV.  She said she thinks Reilly wanted Kirsten or Felicia to win in order to take themselves down.  

Izzy told Cirie that Hisam wants to form a Queer Alliance with himself, Izzy and Blue.  Cirie is worried that if Hisam forms a bond with Blue it could mean trouble for their alliance.  

Jared thinks his alliance is young and dumb but Cirie and Izzy agree that he needs to continue working with that other alliance as a spy.  

Izzy questions whether Bowie is a strong member of their alliance.  Cirie laughs about how Bowie talks about "The Four" but neither of them are sure who the fourth is.  Could be Red (the four in their room), or Felicia.  

That was actually a really good gossip session between Cirie and Izzy.  

10 of them are at the table for dinner.  Kirsten and Reilly are talking in the HOH.  I don't know where the rest of them are.  

• Like 2

Reilly, Cirie and Felicia in HOH.  If Kirsten won POV, Reilly was going to replace her with Luke. Reilly tells them that at the end of their comp on premiere night, Luke turned to her and said he knew he wasn't going to lose to her.  She doesn't want to work with someone who doesn't respect her.  

• Like 1

Hahahahaha.  I enjoy Reilly but she can like barely get through a sentence without like multiple "likes".  She's super paranoid about next week right now.  It's amusing.  Cameron uses military analogies to try to talk her off the cliff and explain why they don't need to worry about next week.

Izzy and Jared want to recruit Cory to their side.  Cory is a BIG fan of Cirie, so they think it won't be that difficult.  Hisam says that he hates Cory but he knows that they need to work with Cory.  

Production gave them a bunch of hair dryers and Kirsten is excited about it.  They haven't had hair dryers since they entered the house.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

All I remembered from last year was delightful Taylor, but thankfully now, the ass kissing and ass wiping memories have rushed back. Thanks all lol.

I JUST REMEMBERED 10-SECOND KYLE.

It really does say something that Taylor rising above it all eclipses most of my memories of last season. That and Turner's Kilimanjaro quip. He may have been a spineless worm, but that was a good line.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I don't know why Cirie thinks they're trying to backdoor her.  

Because Izzy went into a full blown spiral yesterday and told Cirie that was the plan. I'm not sure if Izzy seriously thought that or if she's playing Cirie to some degree. I would love it if she's playing Cirie but I think she's too much of an obsessed superfan for that. I think she's just gonna be the spiraler (Brittany style) this season.

10 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Reilly tells them that at the end of their comp on premiere night, Luke turned to her and said he knew he wasn't going to lose to her.  She doesn't want to work with someone who doesn't respect her.  

I saw him saying to her face that he could have won HOH but he threw it to her. He also one upped Matt (the swimmer) when Matt was talking about how long he can hold his breath. He's an asshole and I don't know how Reilly and Matt didn't say something to him lol.

8 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I enjoy Reilly but she can like barely get through a sentence without like multiple "likes".

Jag's even worse!

I also can't deal with Hisam saying 'right' all the time. Or just the way he speaks in general. I do love how easily you can tell whether he likes and/or believes someone when he's talking to them. His face is very expressive. He's also just completely different in manner and the way he speaks with people he likes/trusts. It'll be interesting to see if anyone picks up on this. I also like that he talked about the need for universal healthcare and abortion rights. The way Jag (and someone else, I forget who) were so silent when he was talking about it was kinda funny but also sad.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Because Izzy went into a full blown spiral yesterday and told Cirie that was the plan.

Ohhhhh.  Thank you!  It''ll interesting to see what happens when Cirie starts to realize Izzy could be bad for her game.  Probably a long ways off, though. 

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's an asshole and I don't know how Reilly and Matt didn't say something to him lol.

Yeah, Luke is an odd one.  He seems like a harmless doofus the way he carries himself around the house but then he's saying really stupid and obnoxious things to people.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I also can't deal with Hisam saying 'right' all the time.

I've kinda-sorta noticed this but now I will never be able to unsee/hear it, lol.  

Glad they finally got to go into the backyard.  Was probably like Christmas Day for them.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Ohhhhh.  Thank you!  It''ll interesting to see what happens when Cirie starts to realize Izzy could be bad for her game.  Probably a long ways off, though. 

I almost think she does realize but she knows, right now, she can't do a single thing about it. I don't think Cirie would have chosen Izzy to be one of her closest allies, especially given that Izzy talks too much and doesn't have much self awareness.

• Like 2