Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: Two Truths and No Shakshuka

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

the fact Ubah thought that a fur coat and a Harvard sweatsuit was low brow and "Mississippi" has she ever been to Mississippi like what does she think the day to day people are doing there? 

Well, I would think that most people in Mississippi aren't wearing full length fur coats - the weather doesn't warrant it, most of the time.

IMO, Ubah thinks she's clever and cute in her talking head moments, however, she comes across as snooty, self-absorbed, entitled and ignorant of others outside her "circle" ....much like her cousin, Chanel, from RH of Dubai.  

Obviously, I'm not quite a fan of Ubah's at this point, LOL!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Well, I would think that most people in Mississippi aren't wearing full length fur coats - the weather doesn't warrant it, most of the time.

IMO, Ubah thinks she's clever and cute in her talking head moments, however, she comes across as snooty, self-absorbed, entitled and ignorant of others outside her "circle" ....much like her cousin, Chanel, from RH of Dubai.  

Obviously, I'm not quite a fan of Ubah's at this point, LOL!

My first thought was well you guys are close to gray gardens … it was more a little Eddie thought … it was just random pulling Mississippi out of thin air .. I was like does it have some hidden fur wearing history I’m not aware of ? Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

In the talking heads, I think production keeps asking Jenna about being a lesbian, then chooses to feature those answers.  It risks making her one note.  I think they are seeing that as part of being more inclusive.  I would like to see more of her overall as a person.  For all people, sexuality is one part of who we are.  I am glad they have an out lesbian on the show who is not performative (e.g., Braunwyn from RHOC).  I am hoping that over time it becomes simply an accepted part of who she is that is sometimes important to the discussion.  For now, since they are all getting to know each other, it is often brought up, especially since they push so much sex talk. I doubt she'd mention it so much during the regular interactions if damn near every group chat didn't turn into sex talk. 

Never have I ever played two truths and a lie and told a bunch of people about my sex life. When playing with people I know well, some sex talk has come up, but it has never been 100% the focus of the game.  

You are likely right that Jenna is likely being asked by producers about her sex life. I do agree that there is the danger of her becoming one note, but that seems to be a danger with all of the new cast. I do wonder how much is producer driven as they seem to be incapable of having normal conversations. 

But thank you for reminding me of Brauny. Your description of her as performative is bang on. So in that way,  the producers have hit a home run with Jenna who likeable and relatable. 

I did decide to check out LuAnn and Sonja's new show after reading some comments here. It is hilarious, and they are very respectful of the townspeople. Some of the activities I could do without seeing (catching fish by hand and the testlcle festival come to mind) but they are being good sports, and their long friendship really shines through.

• Like 12
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

They all didn’t want breakfast as they were having the Trainer coming to do the exercises.

I keep feeling like there was a lot of bad communication about timing.  While Dorinda is a drunken mess, she was a good hostess in terms of making sure people were fed and knew what was happening when.  When they finished with the trainer, it was stated that lunch was in 90 minutes.  So they may have been working out mid morning.  Depending on when they get up, people may or may not have wanted to eat something. Again, I always go for leave some options. I know it's off season, but it's not like no one lives there.  Food should be achievable.  I guess they all learned to pack snacks.  Then again, I usually need to eat something for breakfast. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought there was a caption that it was 9:30 when Ubah got up, and the only other person up was Erin. So, I guess they weren't stirring until closer to 10. 

But damn Jenna Lyons for not sleeping there lol I was like you didn’t even wake up till MID morning what exactly did she make you miss out on 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

Ubah’s nose is too small for her face. Doesn’t look natural, must be plastic surgery. 

Jenna said she doesn’t do sleepovers. Maybe she got anxious in the night being there so she slipped out. Who cares?!! They went on and on ad nauseum. 

Off topic: I am loving Crappie Lake! I wish they would send Lu Ann and Sonja around to more small towns after this. They are fun and up for anything in Benton! 

Edited by Sage47
  • Like 9
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

My first thought was well you guys are close to gray gardens … it was more a little Eddie thought … it was just random pulling Mississippi out of thin air .. I was like does it have some hidden fur wearing history I’m not aware of ? Lol 

Ubah was using "Mississippi" as a shorthand for "underclass Black American," in connection to her reference to Brynn looking like a pimp. Rubbed me the wrong way. 

Edited by Portae
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I keep feeling like there was a lot of bad communication about timing.  While Dorinda is a drunken mess, she was a good hostess in terms of making sure people were fed and knew what was happening when.  When they finished with the trainer, it was stated that lunch was in 90 minutes.  So they may have been working out mid morning.  Depending on when they get up, people may or may not have wanted to eat something. Again, I always go for leave some options. I know it's off season, but it's not like no one lives there.  Food should be achievable.  I guess they all learned to pack snacks.  Then again, I usually need to eat something for breakfast. 

Me too.   As soon as I open my eyes, it’s coffee and an Eggo waffle with butter.  Yes, Dorinda was on the ball.  I’m the same way, especially for Company.  Plus, the first day, it’s at least three hours or more from Manhattan to Sag Harbor.  They were probably starving.

• Like 6
23 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Harvard sweatshirt.  So boasty. 

I don’t understand this interpretation. If Brynn had gone to Harvard (and I get that she didn’t), why would it be “boasty” to wear the shirt? I also went to an Ivy League school and I sometimes wear the sweatshirt because… I have it, and it’s warm? I also have a baseball cap that I wear in the summer. But now I’m paranoid that all of these years, people have been viewing me as a pretentious jerk! 

Re: Jenna not sleeping over. There was too much ado about it; it was ridiculous. That said, I think at least part of it had to do with the fact that the other women felt they were fulfilling their contractual obligation by sleeping there, and she got to skip out on it. At one point didn’t one of the other women say “This wasn’t the deal, Jenna”? That felt like coded fourth-wall language to me.  

• Like 11
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I’m having fun with it.. it’s petty it’s ridiculous it’s exactly what a HW show should be ..

Table for two then! 

More thoughts: 

I wonder why nobody brought up the risk of an infection with the popsicle. All that sugar is NOT healthy for the vaginal canal. That was the first place my mind went. I’m not kink-shaming — it’s just science! 

I agree that the Hamptons trip is likely so early in the season because they had to scrap the earlier footage. Maybe they should have kept the original HW and written her quitting into the narrative arc of the show, dropping the fourth wall just a bit. It would have made the season memorable! 

• Like 7
41 minutes ago, ladle said:

I don’t understand this interpretation. If Brynn had gone to Harvard (and I get that she didn’t), why would it be “boasty” to wear the shirt? I also went to an Ivy League school and I sometimes wear the sweatshirt because… I have it, and it’s warm? I also have a baseball cap that I wear in the summer. But now I’m paranoid that all of these years, people have been viewing me as a pretentious jerk! 

Re: Jenna not sleeping over. There was too much ado about it; it was ridiculous. That said, I think at least part of it had to do with the fact that the other women felt they were fulfilling their contractual obligation by sleeping there, and she got to skip out on it. At one point didn’t one of the other women say “This wasn’t the deal, Jenna”? That felt like coded fourth-wall language to me.  

There’s something peculiar about Harvard that is different from the other Ivies. Years ago I worked with someone who said she went to school in Boston rather than name the school.  So you’re not pretentious. Proudly wear your shirt. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

They were probably trying to let on that they are fabulous New York women who don't eat. You know eating is so unnecessary.

Unless, of course, it is a plate of food that is worthy of their Instagram, Twitter or TikTok feeds.  After all, they are influencers, don't you know....they have to keep their followers happy!! 

Oh - but then, they may just take a photo of the food but not eat it.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, janiema said:

It was interesting that the cast members who actually have homes in the Hamptons wore jeans to the dinner (as I think did the hostess at the restaurant). The brain dead influencers dressed to the nines in beige. God, please prevent these influencers from being our country’s future. 

Loved how the editors kept panning to folks in the background who were all dressed in various forms of sweats.

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

I get the points that people are making, about these women being vapid, ridiculous try-hards, with maybe one or two who are reasonable and a couple who are only there for comedic relief. But... exactly

I think what I'm enjoying so much about this season's conflicts is that the stakes are so low. It's not about embezzling from widows and orphans, or trying to ruin someone's marriage, or deciding prior to the start of the season which cast member they're all going to "go after." Give me tiffs about who slept where and who was rude about whose gift, every day all day! (Caveat: as long as these little conflicts do not become exhausting, season-long arcs.)

While obviously a lot of the show is manufactured at this point, some of this season genuinely seems organic. For instance, I genuinely think that Jessel had no idea how she was coming off in her reaction to the lingerie, and her weird doubling-down about its ugliness at the restaurant. I think Jenna went to sleep at her place because it's more comfortable, and not as a plot point. I think Erin doesn't understand how she comes across in her talking-heads sometimes. These women may be "influencers," but they're not yet completely polished at appearing on reality TV. If they get a second season, that might all change, but for now I'm enjoying this ride. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

I don’t blame Jenna for dipping out for her own bed and bathroom. After a certain age, the idea of a sleepover is cringey as hell because who wants to be so exposed-no makeup, hair a mess, saggy nightclothes-let alone in front of Cameras!  Which I agree is the reason the others were mad, not because they wanted to ‘wake up together’ but because they felt why should we be uncomfortable and you’re off the hook? Still, I’d have left too haha

Edited by Pi237
Edit to add: Jenna knew they’d make a huge fuss if she’d told them ahead of time. That’s why she did the Irish exit.
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
17 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I feel like Erin could have still made the shakshuka and whoever wanted to eat before the workout could have. Whoever wanted to eat after the workout could have eaten then. 

If I had my own house in the Hamptons, I would be sleeping there. She also came back early and brought coffee and these women still tried to make it an issue.

Loved that the women called out Jessel for her rudeness. 

Bryn showing up to Erin's house acting like it's out of the way and she's fine with it, it'll do. Um I'm sorry Brynn, where is your Sag Harbor house?

I appreciated hearing more about Sai's background but I'm still not warming to her. Shaming Jenna for wanting to go to bed early and then saying "I slept in a room with a crib" as if that was most horrible thing ever. 

• Like 11
16 hours ago, escatefromny said:

Loved how the editors kept panning to folks in the background who were all dressed in various forms of sweats.

I don't know. I'd probably dress up more as someone's guest because I wouldn't want to come off as insulting them by being underdressed. Also, women of color dressing casually isn't always read the same way as it is for white women, especially in spaces that are predominantly white and upper class. I'm also assuming that the women wanted to look good for filming. But I do wonder if Erin gave them any info ahead of time, like "the restaurant is relaxed and casual." 

• Like 7

It has become a housewife standard to overdress for every occasion.  It really shows that some of these women have studied the housewife shows.  For example, Brynn seemed to be trying really hard to start the kind of argument that often features on these shows - taking little things and making them big.  If Jenna sleeping at her own house became a big deal, it would simply be a prior fight redux.  The crib comments brought back the comments of sleeping in the shark room.  This crew needs to stop trying to recreate the past.  I'm sure they can find their own petty BS.     

• Like 8
On 7/31/2023 at 8:41 PM, ladle said:

I also think it's because she tried sneaking out. She wasn't going to let any of them, even Erin, the host!, know that she had left. She even said she thought she'd be back early enough in the morning no one would notice. I do think that's pretty rude. She could have at least said, hey, I have an early meeting and would feel more comfortable sleeping at my house.

• Like 4

Regarding the shakshuka, I agree with those who have said Erin could have just made it anyway.  Anyone who wanted some could have it.  Once the sauce is made, the eggs take 5-8 minutes to cook, so she could add eggs as needed.  It's not like she's whipping up souffles.  Also, some people like to eat after they work out.  I would have been hangry on this trip. 

• Like 5

Why would Jenna spend time picking out different lingerie for each girl? Why not just pick out one type in a couple different sizes and maybe get them monogrammed? Seriously, who does want the granny green lingerie? Sometimes women give gifts that are actually back-handed insults but the recipient is always expected to be grateful.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

I also think it's because she tried sneaking out. She wasn't going to let any of them, even Erin, the host!, know that she had left. She even said she thought she'd be back early enough in the morning no one would notice. I do think that's pretty rude. She could have at least said, hey, I have an early meeting and would feel more comfortable sleeping at my house.

Oh, for sure. The question remains why Jenna didn't tell them in advance that she had an early call and plan to stay at her house that night, though. That seems the obviously correct course of action. It's possible that she thought that since they'd be filming all day, they'd be wrapped and in bed by ten (um, has she seen this show?).

But once she was in the situation, she was kind of between a rock and a hard place. Her choices were either: 1) stay and deal with the noise, even though she had an early meeting; 2) try to discreetly tell Erin that she was heading out, and risk it becoming a "thing" (or risk Erin turning down the music for her -- which Erin pretty much said she would have done -- and get branded a wet blanket by the rest of the cast members); or 3) do what she did and hope she'd be back early enough that nobody would notice.

I'm not saying she chose correctly, but her options weren't great. 

• Like 13
44 minutes ago, ladle said:

The question remains why Jenna didn't tell them in advance that she had an early call and plan to stay at her house that night,

I have a theory, she is admittedly socially awkward anyway and she has said her appearance due a disease is altered, she has a lot of maintenance to do before she feels confident to be seen by others so she went to her house for privacy and doing on the second night as well. That is my theory.

• Like 13
  • Useful 6
11 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

but she was already in her room and away from the girls tho... what does it matter if she slept there or not?.. she wasn't sharing a room and she lived less then 10 min away.. they weren't even awake till almost 10am the next morning when she had a 630am meeting it made absolutely no diffidence..

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
On 7/31/2023 at 11:07 AM, hottesthw said:

For someone supposedly so humble because of her beginnings, her putting down the Dollar Store, her “I’m too good to be seen dining there”, and her “look at me in my fabulous Brooklyn brownstone” when 15 years ago she wouldn’t have been caught dead living in Brooklyn since it wasn’t cool and expensive then, it’s not a good look. She’s like new money, look at me, look what I got. Not a fan. 

This is absolutely not true. If you grew up poor in Brooklyn, you definitely aspired either to 1) own a Brooklyn brownstone or 2) live in one of the then "upscale" Brooklyn neighborhoods (exact location might be different depending on which 'hood you grew up in). Even if you had Manhattan penthouse dreams, there was always a neighborhood in BK that you were like "rich people live there" - especially 15 years ago when formerly industrial neighborhoods started to change (Williamsburg got hot back in the early 2000's). The city isn't like other places, most folks don't clamor to live in another borough from where they grew up because each borough has its own socio-economic hierarchy. There are literally enclaves of stupidly wealthy people in each borough and most kids start by wanting to live there before decamping for Manhattan.

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
On 7/31/2023 at 11:07 AM, hottesthw said:

I’m the opposite. I tuned out 30 seconds into her spiel when she started venturing into the “Bethany raised by wolves” territory. Next week it will be “I’ve been on my own since 12, working secretly in a sweatshop since I was 5”. 

For someone supposedly so humble because of her beginnings, her putting down the Dollar Store, her “I’m too good to be seen dining there”, and her “look at me in my fabulous Brooklyn brownstone” when 15 years ago she wouldn’t have been caught dead living in Brooklyn since it wasn’t cool and expensive then, it’s not a good look. She’s like new money, look at me, look what I got. Not a fan. 

I think that her trauma from growing up poor (unstable housing situation, for instance) has resulted in a kind of overcorrection. I don't see it as braggy as much as fear of going back to that place. But also, I didn't think that she didn't want to eat at Catch because it's passe: I'm assuming that she and Brynn didn't want to dine with Lizzie. 

Also, she didn't really put down the Dollar Store. She pushed back against the idea of it as a "fun" place to shop (Erin and Jenna) because her associations with it are different. Erin was being an (unintentional) snob because she thinks that it's entertaining to "slum it" by shopping there. 

• Like 9
On 7/31/2023 at 6:56 PM, ladle said:

Table for two then! 

<snip>

I agree that the Hamptons trip is likely so early in the season because they had to scrap the earlier footage. Maybe they should have kept the original HW and written her quitting into the narrative arc of the show, dropping the fourth wall just a bit. It would have made the season memorable! 

Table for three! I'm surprised at how much I have been enjoying this season so far. My only worry here is Brynn. I feel like she keeps trying (very very hard) to make a moment for herself and IMHO that behavior is what has been killing every other housewives show. I need her to chill or leave.

Also I thought that the Hamptons trip might be a nod to S1. They went out there pretty early that year.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, KristenR said:

Table for three! I'm surprised at how much I have been enjoying this season so far. My only worry here is Brynn. I feel like she keeps trying (very very hard) to make a moment for herself and IMHO that behavior is what has been killing every other housewives show. I need her to chill or leave.

Also I thought that the Hamptons trip might be a nod to S1. They went out there pretty early that year.

I'm really hoping that Brynn settles down soon. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Portae said:

I think that her trauma from growing up poor (unstable housing situation, for instance) has resulted in a kind of overcorrection. I don't see it as braggy as much as fear of going back to that place. But also, I didn't think that she didn't want to eat at Catch because it's passe: I'm assuming that she and Brynn didn't want to dine with Lizzie. 

Also, she didn't really put down the Dollar Store. She pushed back against the idea of it as a "fun" place to shop (Erin and Jenna) because her associations with it are different. Erin was being an (unintentional) snob because she thinks that it's entertaining to "slum it" by shopping there. 

Yeah, this is more of how I see it. I grew up in dysfunctional/chaotic poverty, and I have a hard time doing most of the consumer-driven things I did with my mom as a kid. Sometimes it's the perception of being poor, sometimes it's not wanting to go backwards (I can afford clothes that fit me, aren't ripped/stained, and are unique to my personal preferences - that was a far-off dream as a kid), and sometimes it's just the environment triggers really unpleasant memories (e.g., thrift stores have a distinct smell to me and takes me right back to the worst times of my life as a powerless kid). My husband still sometimes gives me shit for "getting ready" just to walk down the driveway to get the mail. I don't think I'm snobby/vain more than very aware of how much appearances affected how peers, their parents, and adults used to treat me. I also partially avoid "slum it" stores, because I remember how much my family absolutely relied on those resources and couldn't afford going to the full-price stores (without loads of coupons that could be tripled and stacked onto weekly ad prices); if it wasn't at a discount/thrift/dollar store/yard sale, we often went without.

10 hours ago, wallies said:

Why would Jenna spend time picking out different lingerie for each girl? Why not just pick out one type in a couple different sizes and maybe get them monogrammed? Seriously, who does want the granny green lingerie? Sometimes women give gifts that are actually back-handed insults but the recipient is always expected to be grateful.

I didn't see it as a backhanded insult. Jenna seems super awkward but well-intended, and she's also someone who knows fashion and which colors/cuts flatter different color seasons/body types. It was somewhat of a sizing miss with Jessel, but it doesn't seem like Jenna knows Jessel well enough to have made it a personal jab. Honestly, Jessel's reaction gave me vibes of when Kelly had a breakdown over Bethenny's SkinnyGirl Scary Island giftbag in season 3, haha. And I almost never receive gifts that I like but I still say "thanks, I really appreciate you thinking of me." IMO, it becomes a problem when the giver pesters the receiver to use the gift and takes it personally when that doesn't happen. Jenna didn't seem to be doing that. Although I did think it was weird that Jenna brought gifts for everyone, when she wasn't the host.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 3
12 hours ago, wallies said:

Her assistant chose and bought the lingerie.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
8 hours ago, Portae said:

Who is Lizzie?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Anonysaurus said:

I find it very sad that they all are making something out of nothing.  Is this the best they can do?  Maybe the woman has bathroom issues and didn’t want anyone to barge in, or  wants to put her makeup on in peace.  Geeze.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I find it very sad that they all are making something out of nothing.  Is this the best they can do?  Maybe the woman has bathroom issues and didn’t want anyone to barge in, or  wants to put her makeup on in peace.  Geeze.

That's not what happened, though. Jenna had a 6:30am call, and the girls were partying loudly and late. So, Jenna left to get some peace and quiet in her own bed. Perfectly reasonable under the circumstances. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Who is Lizzie?

The cast member that quit/was fired. There was drama between her and her husband and Brynn at the start of filming. Cheesegate and the dinner at Catch might have had to do with her presence. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I found in interesting that Erin didn't know how to turn things on. Clearly the boiler worked she just didn't turn on the zone in the rooms where the others were sleeping.  It suggests to me that Erin invited them there to showcase the house because she is going to sell it.   She's not familiar with it because she probably doesn't really go there and has no intention of going there.  

Jenna left because there was no filming, IMO.  When Ubah pointed out that "that wasn't the deal" I this became clear to me.  None of them wanted to be there.  Sag Harbor in the off season is not very exciting and it gets cold.  They were mad that Jenna didn't endure the same discomfort. Her rudeness was not really the issue IMO.  

I get the feeling Jenna is on the show because she has some project she is working on and the publicity will help.  She doesn't seem the least bit interested in these women and for good reason.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Jenna left because there was no filming, IMO.  When Ubah pointed out that "that wasn't the deal" I this became clear to me.  None of them wanted to be there.  Sag Harbor in the off season is not very exciting and it gets cold.  They were mad that Jenna didn't endure the same discomfort. Her rudeness was not really the issue IMO.  

Right. It's like the women are sensing that Jenna is getting preferential treatment (doesn't have to stay overnight, doesn't have to show her personal life, etc.) and starting to resent it. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

I get the feeling Jenna is on the show because she has some project she is working on and the publicity will help.  She doesn't seem the least bit interested in these women and for good reason.  

Well she does have an eyelash line so....

I do not see Jenn Lyons gloming on to any of the women for friendship in this group but I still like her on the show.  

Sag Harbor, Avalon NJ or any beach town are mostly deserted in the off season, nobody of "importance" will see any of the ridiculous outfits the women have brought along.  Also, dressing up to sit in a freezing cold vacation home and have dinner does not interest me in the least, seems so unnecessary, it always does. 

• Like 9
On 7/30/2023 at 10:08 PM, njbchlover said:

Lastly - why do these ladies have to get all dressed up to just move from the upstairs bedrooms to the dining room in a house?  They way they were all dressed it looked like they were going out for a night on the town.  Why can't they just wear some nice, at home clothes, like a pair of pants and a beautiful sweater or something?  

I think this is that fame chasing influencer thing.  It's so weird to me.  They constantly say "everyone wants to be meeeeee"  "i'm sooooo classy"  "look at meeeee" as they change clothes while moving from one room to the next.

Naw honey.  I'm too busy living my own interesting life to wish i was living your boring fake life.  I'll just wear the same clothesnfor the ENTIRE day- gasp!  And not document my EVERY move - gasp!

35 minutes ago, Portae said:

Right. It's like the women are sensing that Jenna is getting preferential treatment (doesn't have to stay overnight, doesn't have to show her personal life, etc.) and starting to resent it. 

I think so too.  I would be unhappy also if a coworker didn't have to put in a full shift.

• Like 6

Re. the women being overdressed. I do think that some of them are erring on the side of caution (in terms of being overdressed) because they're filming a show. Nobody wants to risk looking bummy on camera. 

• Like 6
On 7/31/2023 at 2:30 PM, QQQQ said:

I'm sure she spends more in salons each week than I spend on my monthly mortgage, but Brynn's hair reminds me a Barbie that's been styled by a 5 year old with a scissors. It looks blunt and fake.

Her hair distracts me so much, I can't pay any attention to what she's saying.  Those bangs are the worst.  I don't get it.  Is sticky-outy lawnmower-cut bangs a new trend?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6