Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E09: Loose Lips and Relationships

• Start Topic

I almost feel sorry for Heather, that she thinks there is a chance that she will make a come back in Hollywood, 20 years or so after she left (supposedly) to be a wife and mother. 

I have no idea what Marc Cuban's latest thing is, or how Heather is involved. I did notice though the withering look she gave his business partner when she dared make a comment to Heather. It is those times that bring me back to reality, and make me not feel sorry for Heather.

I did get a kick though out of Heather and Terry, in their 22,000 sq ft house, having no place better to sit while having their convo than in a bathroom. They have done this before I think. I guess it is to impress upon us that their ensuite (I assume) is so huge that it has a sitting area. Personally, that is the last place I would want to sit and have a conversation. 

Shane might have been a bit snarky on the outing, but Emily is exhausting! She said herself that she has no patience, and she tries to micromanage everything, right down to where her daughter should sit on the hay ride. WTF? I have friends who had bad childhoods, and they did not bring their insecurities and neurosis into their adulthood, and certainly not when raising their kids. She really should get counselling, as she may be trying to create for her children the childhood she didn't have, but may just be affecting them negatively in a different way. Even her son said that their dad likes to make jokes. She must be exhausting for the whole family to be around. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Good lord she can't go to the restroom without John "joining her?" Did he join her in the ladies's room?  Crazy this is the 21st century women go to the restroom by themselves all of the time. There is something really off with this realtionship.  I think it was more like she was afraid that something would be brought up to him that she could not control if she weren't there. 

Shannon did not ask him to join her.  She seemed to find it odd when he decided to go at the same time.  John decided to leave the table with her.  He wanted to get away from the other couples. 

• Like 23
5 hours ago, J80134 said:

ike Shane, and sometimes his insecure, my wife is out of my little guy league so I'm gonna take a few chunks out of her self-esteem with cruel jokes gets the best of him.

You nailed it. 

3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I almost feel sorry for Heather, that she thinks there is a chance that she will make a come back in Hollywood, 20 years or so after she left (supposedly) to be a wife and mother. 

Delusional. She got work during the height of the Sopranos and was cast as an Italian. 

Sopranos is way over. And people are better at casting within culture. There is no work for an older woman who looks like they have had a lot of plastic surgery.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, J80134 said:

The Dubrags just had to get that house offer on camera. I'm so sick of thier teary-eyed empty-nester bs. 7 years until the youngest graduates mmmkay?

Right? Yep, apparently pure luck they caught that "cold call" on camera ;) 

• Like 3
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 7
On 8/2/2023 at 11:51 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I did agree with Tamra on one thing - what the heck was Ryan wearing on the boat?  When someone with as bad of taste as she has is calling you out 😬.

Oh my gosh Princess doll, this made me LOL so hard. 

3 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Yeah.  I don’t think John was being smothering when he went to the bathroom with Shannon.  I think he just wanted to get away from the other couples.

They probably took the opp to bounce to do their real lives until producers called them back. 

Edited by bravofan27
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 3
15 hours ago, Pi237 said:

I thought the same thing about Vickie. Their faces look so different in talking heads vs in person and sometimes scene to scene.  So weird. Guess the work didn't settle yet. I also notice when the lighting changes, Tamra ages up or down a decade depending on the lighting. 

Yes! The lighting makes a huge difference. 

Did Vicki get another nose job? Her nose looks different this season, especially from the side. 

8 hours ago, Mar said:

Posted by Jen to Instagram😳

IMG_3195.thumb.jpeg.f63d9b3823a620a8aa3a6085db2caeaf.jpeg

It is such a different time we live in now. When I was a child, I would've been horrified seeing a picture like this of my mother. But wait.... I wouldn't have seen it! No Instagram then, no internet. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Mar said:

Posted by Jen to Instagram😳

IMG_3195.thumb.jpeg.f63d9b3823a620a8aa3a6085db2caeaf.jpeg

🤮

Omg, what a gross thirsty couple. How embarrassing for her kids and father of her children. 
Still, I don’t think Tamra should go in on her the way she does. Especially since Tamra was as embarrassing when she left Simon and hopped in the bathtub with Eddie Judge. I think Tamra and Eddie miss feeling like the rebel couple, not realizing they always looked like assholes.  They’re  mad that there are new assholes in town. At least Tamra is, I don’t think Eddie cares all that much. 
I find Shane too abrasive with Emily but she brings some of it on herself. She needs to quit crying about her childhood.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
On 8/3/2023 at 5:40 AM, nexxie said:

Apparently Heather hasn’t figured out how to buy herself that illustrious acting career yet - quel dommage.

She also hasn't figured out that the way her hair looked with Mark Cuban was awful.  She's got plenty of money, can't she get a hairdresser to help with that bird's nest??

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

This is the first time I've noticed Heather appearing very insecure and self-conscious. She's always come across arrogant or condescending, but I can see that she's in her head, and second guessing what she should share or not.

She's going to end up at the bottom of a huge pile on when the gals realize she's been talking about each one of them behind their backs. But I don't believe she's talking as much guarded secrets as Tamara is implying. If anyone is spreading gossip and lies, it's Tamara. She's so thirsty to stay on the show, it's kind of sad. I prefer the Tamara who's having fun and rolling around on the other girls. I don't like it when she intentionally lies or insinuates fires where there are none. Even the big hullabaloo they try to ignite by saying that Ryan said he wanted to sleep with Tamara was ho-hum. I don't believe it. I bet the other Heather said to him Tamara thinks you're really hot, and he probably responded Yeah I would do her. That's it. Tamara, you're getting old and no one wants to randomly jump your bones anymore.

I think Tamara is doing Heather and Shannon both dirty by stirring the pot on Shannon and John's relationship. But Shannon has got to quit being so dramatic about any potential reveals. When will these women learn if they don't want to talk about something, they don't have to. At the same time, Shannon needs to shut her mouth with her complaints about her boyfriend.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
On 8/2/2023 at 6:23 PM, RoseAllDay said:

What is going on with Gina’s eyebrows in the clothing store? They don’t look even.

I noticed that the luncheon, her eyes didn't appear level when she was looking and talking with Heather. And I kept wondering what was up with that? maybe it's the Botox

On 8/2/2023 at 6:36 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Well, Shane is back to being a dick, I see. I found nothing funny about him tonight. His comments were cutting, and he undermined Emily’s authority with the kids.

I have to admit, I've been admiring Shane more and more as the years pass. I REALLY like him this year. Even their arguments about parenting, when they're both in the wrong, are relatable. I also appreciate that you can tell they care for each other enough to try and make it work.

I think he's a really good guy who just comes across not so well when he's self-conscious, or being sarcastic. 

I was laughing so hard when he got his nose hairs waxed. He's just very funny with his quips. I am also in agreement with Emily, if a man has humour, I'm in his bed. Humour is the greatest aphrodisiac for me.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Well, I was on the fence about Jen before I saw the picture with Ryan, Ryne, Rine.  Now I see he’s not the only a-h*le in that relationship.

I like that they're embracing the dick pic gossip and saying, so what? Tamra tried to make it a huge deal that Ryan sent a dick pic to another woman, even though Jenn was aware.

Tamra was becoming angrier, the less Jenn reacted. (Hence the hysterical, and "He said he wanted to f**k me!"). Jenn still had no reaction.

So for me, I was loving that Ryan and Jenn weren't acting embarrassed and Ryan embraced the gossip and ran with it.

This was a non-issue that Tamra was trying to stir up. Both Jenn and the other Heather had already addressed the wayward photo previously.

Then when the ladies saw that it wasn't affecting Jen, they tried to make her act ashamed or embarrassed that Ryan even sends dick pics. Who are they fooling? There's a lot of men out there that send these stupid pics. It's no surprise and I'm sure the majority of their husbands have, as well.

So even though I'm not a huge fan of Ryan's, I admire his ability to embrace whatever crap these women are attempting to throw at him, and turn it back on them.

I especially love that Tamra and the other Heather were becoming so frustrated with Jenn's lack of response about what they were saying. They were so angry that she wasn't outraged at the idea of Ryan saying he was going to sleep with Tamra. Personally, I don't think Jenn believed it for a moment.

If the worst they can do is accuse Jenn of not being "authentic" or "lying" (yet without explanation of what they expect her to say) because she's not crying at their revelations, that's on them. Jenn took a big gamble with Ryan, and is hoping for the best. And I think she's been totally up front. The women are hiding their marital secrets, while Jenn, Emily, and Gina are pretty straightforward. 

I don't need to see a lot of Ryan, but I'm fine with his and Jenn's relationship. I don't care anymore.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 7
On 8/3/2023 at 9:06 AM, Cosmocrush said:

She did not even know the asking price of the house!!!!!🙄 

So is Travis doing  this as a side hustle or are they both unemployed and living off Bravo dollars?  

I thought Travis worked in a bank, or mortgage company?

• Like 2
On 8/2/2023 at 5:47 PM, ZettaK said:

A couple of years ago, but she, Jenn, or Ryan were not on the show until now.

Tamra didn't even hear it. It was her and Jenn's friend, other Heather, who told Tamra. Heather would phone Ryan and was telling Ryan that Tamra and Jenn thought he was hot. According to other Heather, Ryan then said he was going to fuck Tamra. (I sincerely think Ryan probably said, yeah I would f**k her.) Shortly after, he ended up with Jenn. So this horrible thing he said about Tamara, he said when he was not with Jenn.

All three women (when they first met Ryan) flirted nonstop with him, and raved about his body. So again Tamra's trying to make fires where there aren't any. (Personally, I don't see what they see in him). Tamra looks foolish

On 8/3/2023 at 3:40 AM, nexxie said:

Apparently Heather hasn’t figured out how to buy herself that illustrious acting career yet - quel dommage.

Love it! You sound so Canadian.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

imo Tamra’s claim about what Ryan said about her (won’t repeat it since she already has endlessly) is all about her ridiculous need to seem more desirable than her “friends” - she is the worst!

• Like 8
  • Love 2
On 8/3/2023 at 8:21 AM, RoseAllDay said:

What a coinkydink that she’s suddenly become bored with the Dream Mausoleum and wants to move to LA. Double coinkydink that Josh Altman cold-calls her and Terry about the listing. Quelle transparent. (Trying to remember…was this a small Altman subplot of Million Dollar Listing LA last season?)

Here’s to Heather and Terry embarking on the next chapter of their incredible lives…together. 🥂🤮 We’ll see.

(If Altman and his wife do become entangled in this mess, that will be the show’s third Heather. FWIW.)

It might be on a new Million Dollar Listing season, if the show was filming back then. I think the show was renewed. 

On 8/3/2023 at 4:03 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Heather and Terry are profiting from flipping houses. They sold the house we saw on the RH of OC for $55 million. It cost them $21 million to build (I'm not sure if the value of the lot was included, but it was more than $4 million). They sold their previous house with a profit, as well. They bought a penthouse in LA for $14 million (the one they mentioned on the show), and a house in Beverly Hills that needs renovation for $16 million. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
On 8/4/2023 at 10:54 PM, Chalby said:

I thought Travis worked in a bank, or mortgage company?

Travis was a mortgage officer/broker. I think he still does this, and he decided to become a realtor, as well, with Gina because the real estate market is hot for some years. There are people who do both, and he especially could do it because he is already a mortgage broker. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Ryan and Jenn are the most thirsty, and the fakest (is this a word?). They will probably break up like before, and reunite as a loving couple to film a new season. Their PDA is over the top (and not that believable). They were even kissing when on different paddle boards in a previous episode! Jenn didn't react to most of what the women said in the previous episode because she is prepared for a reality show. 

As for Shannon, she cannot say after she is on a reality show for 10 years that she doesn't want to discuss her relationship, complain about her problems with John to her cast mates anyway (who will mention it on tv because production wants them to), but expect Bravo to show she is in a great relationship, and then only get her salary, and promote her products. 

I think filters are used (which is nothing new) in Tamra's, and Vicki's confessionals. 

As for Heather, I don't understand why she is criticized so much about her wealth and houses, and women in other franchises like Beverly Hills are not. Those have large houses, designer items, fly private, etc., as well, and they are not shy about it, or close to the common people. Heather was brought to the OC for this reason.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

As for Heather, I don't understand why she is criticized so much about her wealth and houses, and women in other franchises like Beverly Hills are not. Those have large houses, designer items, fly private, etc., as well, and they are not shy about it, or close to the common people. Heather was brought to the OC for this reason.

Heather isn't criticized for her wealth and houses.

She's criticized for her pretentious attitude, her snobbery, her view of anyone else as "less than".

Say what we want about the Kyle's and Lisa Vanderpumps of the world, they appear to be kind people who treat others with respect.

Heather is this braggy-braggy snob who "must" show all her different ice cube types and frozen window embryos and Champs button.  It's the way she says it, not what she says.  

Even imprints a phrase on gifts to her "friends" about how lucky they are that they don't have to shovel sh*t, that there are "other people" who will do that for them.   Pretentious, insufferable woman.

Lisa Vanderpump keeps swans swimming near her front door, yet we all thought that was endearing.  Because she's funny, she has a true love for these swans, and she treats people with respect.

• Like 13
  • Applause 6
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Because she's so braggy about that damn house convention center, while it was being built, and after.  No one on RHOOC or RHOBH lives in a place that ostentatious; how many times did Heather say porte cochere?   No one else brags about having a champs button in their closet or a full time staff (including private chef) bigger than their family, even if they do they don't talk about it (Kathy Hilton). 

Because of comments like reminding Cuban they paid for the dinner he can't remember, lol. 

Because she does things like use a velvet rope to block off areas of the house to guests, and brags about spending $30K on catering by Nobu and then kicks everyone out before dinner is even served. 

And of course, by saying she is grateful for the little people who work so hard to make her life so wonderful.  Everyone has their place.  

• Like 15
  • Applause 7
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Because she's so braggy about that damn house convention center, while it was being built, and after.  No one on RHOOC or RHOBH lives in a place that ostentatious; how many times did Heather say porte cochere?   No one else brags about having a champs button in their closet or a full time staff (including private chef) bigger than their family, even if they do they don't talk about it (Kathy Hilton). 

Because of comments like reminding Cuban they paid for the dinner he can't remember, lol. 

Because she does things like use a velvet rope to block off areas of the house to guests, and brags about spending $30K on catering by Nobu and then kicks everyone out before dinner is even served. 

And of course, by saying she is grateful for the little people who work so hard to make her life so wonderful.  Everyone has their place.  

THIS. Thus revealing that she is a rube and poseur of the highest order. 

• Like 9
On 8/2/2023 at 9:23 PM, RoseAllDay said:

What is going on with Gina’s eyebrows in the clothing store? They don’t look even.

Her whole face looked very strange in that scene, like she'd had reconstructive surgery.

If Heather gets left holding the bag on the Shannon/John thing and Tamra walks away unscathed, I'm gonna start throwing napkins. 

Edited by ladle
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
On 8/3/2023 at 7:15 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

I have no idea what Marc Cuban's latest thing is, or how Heather is involved. I did notice though the withering look she gave his business partner when she dared make a comment to Heather. It is those times that bring me back to reality, and make me not feel sorry for Heather.

I did get a kick though out of Heather and Terry, in their 22,000 sq ft house, having no place better to sit while having their convo than in a bathroom. They have done this before I think. I guess it is to impress upon us that their ensuite (I assume) is so huge that it has a sitting area. Personally, that is the last place I would want to sit and have a conversation. 

Shane might have been a bit snarky on the outing, but Emily is exhausting! She said herself that she has no patience, and she tries to micromanage everything, right down to where her daughter should sit on the hay ride. WTF? I have friends who had bad childhoods, and they did not bring their insecurities and neurosis into their adulthood, and certainly not when raising their kids. She really should get counselling, as she may be trying to create for her children the childhood she didn't have, but may just be affecting them negatively in a different way. Even her son said that their dad likes to make jokes. She must be exhausting for the whole family to be around. 

That may be, but there was no excuse for him undercutting her the way he did in front of the kids. Couples may disagree on parenting strategies, but they have to present a united front. Shane was being his old, smartass self through the entire episode, trying to get under Emily’s skin and using the kids to do it.

• Like 5
23 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

THIS. If she didn’t throw all this shit in people’s faces all the time, she wouldn’t be so insufferable, and maybe — just maybe — her “friends” wouldn’t ghost her.

I’m over the humblebragging. It gets worse every season, but her channelling Marie Antoinette this year just tore it for me.

• Like 10
On 8/6/2023 at 6:06 AM, ZettaK said:

Ryan and Jenn are the most thirsty, and the fakest (is this a word?). They will probably break up like before, and reunite as a loving couple to film a new season. Their PDA is over the top (and not that believable). They were even kissing when on different paddle boards in a previous episode! Jenn didn't react to most of what the women said in the previous episode because she is prepared for a reality show. 

As for Shannon, she cannot say after she is on a reality show for 10 years that she doesn't want to discuss her relationship, complain about her problems with John to her cast mates anyway (who will mention it on tv because production wants them to), but expect Bravo to show she is in a great relationship, and then only get her salary, and promote her products. 

I think filters are used (which is nothing new) in Tamra's, and Vicki's confessionals. 

I keep thinking of the old saying: Money talks; wealth whispers. She gets blowback because she often uses her affluence as a cudgel. What’s worse, she couches it in faux humility, which makes it even worse.

Heather’s definitely not close to the “common people,” I’ll give her that, LOL.

• Like 4

Re Heather’s house.  I don’t remember the episode or the fancy function but it looked like everyone at the party was confined to the big foyer and the rest of the house cordoned off with ropes.  It was the episode where Heather lost her cool and ran about screaming about something.

The New York gals enjoy more cozy comfy looking homes.  I guess because they’re way smaller and often condos.

The bleached blond women with their stringy extensions and plastic faces are all starting to look the same.  And now there’s another Heather?  It’s confusing for the casual viewer like myself.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

I hope that when Shannon looks back at these episodes, she sees Tamra trying to bait Heather into talking about Shannon and John's relationship and Heather doesn't take the bait. Yes, Heather did blab about it to Gina and Emily which she should not have done, but it should be very clear to Shannon (and Heather as well) that Tamra and Emily brought this up on camera in an effort to bring Heather down. And I don't even like Heather!

I hate Tamra so much that I'm on Jenn and Ryan's side with everything.

I actually recoiled from the screen when they showed Gina's realtor friend

Edited by MaggieG
  • Like 4

Going after Heather was an interesting choice on Tamra’s part. Heather is definitely smarter but Tamra is arguably more street-smart and certainly more vicious. I’m interested to see how this plays out. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 8/4/2023 at 2:15 AM, UsernameFatigue said:

I totally agree! I think she's trying to do her best to create amazing memories for her kids, and it's like she has a preconveived image of how everything should go, and when things take a turn she has to get back in control of things. She seems to force things instead of letting things happen organically. She could definitely benefit from counseling. I feel for her, because I truly believe she only means well. 

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Re Heather’s house.  I don’t remember the episode or the fancy function but it looked like everyone at the party was confined to the big foyer and the rest of the house cordoned off with ropes.  It was the episode where Heather lost her cool and ran about screaming about something.

Taking my response to the Heather thread. 

• Like 1

I still don't understand why the sexual habits of Ryan and Jen are of such interest and importance  to Tamra and Eddie.  The way Eddie grilled Ryan about promiscuity was over to the top.  Should Ryan  wear a scarlet letter on his chest?  It's fine if they don't approve of the way he lives and the choices he makes or even the things he says but he doesn't have to answer to them or live up to their high moral standards.  Ryan's not the only man-slut out there.   He didn't make a pass at Tamra, and he never attempted to disrupt her marriage.   If in his own crude way he pointed out that Tamra is attractive and desirable what's the big deal?  He didn't know it would be repeated.

I get the distinct feeling that when Ryan and Jen  were paying customers at Cut Fitness, Tamra and Eddie were very friendly making their relationship which  was promotional for their business appear personal to Jen.  I bet when the club closed,  Tamra and Eddie dropped the fake act because there was no longer anything to gain from it.  Jen still thinks the friendship is genuine.  I bet Tamra was  horrified when she found out Jen got on the show and so she is out to prove that the relationship with Ryan is a facade so Jen will only get one season.   Maybe she will get her wish, I donl't know.

I thought Tamra stooped really low making fun of Ryan's jacket when she herself wears some of the ugliest and tackiest crap out there.    Did she look at herself in the mirror wearing that blue cutout dress for her confessionals?  Good grief.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I still don't understand why the sexual habits of Ryan and Jen are of such interest and importance  to Tamra and Eddie.  The way Eddie grilled Ryan about promiscuity was over to the top.  Should Ryan  wear a scarlet letter on his chest?  It's fine if they don't approve of the way he lives and the choices he makes or even the things he says but he doesn't have to answer to them or live up to their high moral standards.  Ryan's not the only man-slut out there.   He didn't make a pass at Tamra, and he never attempted to disrupt her marriage.   If in his own crude way he pointed out that Tamra is attractive and desirable what's the big deal?  He didn't know it would be repeated.

I get the distinct feeling that when Ryan and Jen  were paying customers at Cut Fitness, Tamra and Eddie were very friendly making their relationship which  was promotional for their business appear personal to Jen.  I bet when the club closed,  Tamra and Eddie dropped the fake act because there was no longer anything to gain from it.  Jen still thinks the friendship is genuine.  I bet Tamra was  horrified when she found out Jen got on the show and so she is out to prove that the relationship with Ryan is a facade so Jen will only get one season.   Maybe she will get her wish, I donl't know.

I thought Tamra stooped really low making fun of Ryan's jacket when she herself wears some of the ugliest and tackiest crap out there.    Did she look at herself in the mirror wearing that blue cutout dress for her confessionals?  Good grief.  

Tamra recommended Jenn for the show when she was still with her husband. Tamra and Eddie were friends with Jenn, not Ryan. They all discuss the relationship because it's a story line, especially Jenn's. 

On 8/7/2023 at 10:18 AM, Pondlass1 said:

The New York gals enjoy more cozy comfy looking homes.  I guess because they’re way smaller and often condos.

The bleached blond women with their stringy extensions and plastic faces are all starting to look the same.  And now there’s another Heather?  It’s confusing for the casual viewer like myself.  

A rerun of the season (S7- 2012) that Heather joined the show is on right now. She said that the couple built a very large entryway/foyer to have parties. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 8/7/2023 at 10:02 AM, RoseAllDay said:

What did they think they would accomplish with this nonsense?

Self promotion? I'm sure Jenn's family who likes her ex husband (I hope by now, they were not divorced during filming), a Georgetown University with a law degree graduate is not too happy. 

On 8/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I keep thinking of the old saying: Money talks; wealth whispers. She gets blowback because she often uses her affluence as a cudgel. What’s worse, she couches it in faux humility, which makes it even worse.

Heather’s definitely not close to the “common people,” I’ll give her that, LOL.

She does, but almost every HW (and HH) does. I think Heather feels a little more important now because the couple is so much more wealthy than 11 years ago when she joined the show, not only because of Terry's practice which grew, but the reality shows, the sale of products on tv, and websites, but especially real estate flips. 

• Like 2
On 8/6/2023 at 1:02 PM, StevieRocks said:

THIS. Thus revealing that she is a rube and poseur of the highest order. 

She is not a poseur because she has what she claims she has.

• Like 2
On 8/6/2023 at 10:07 AM, Starlight925 said:

Heather isn't criticized for her wealth and houses.

She's criticized for her pretentious attitude, her snobbery, her view of anyone else as "less than".

Say what we want about the Kyle's and Lisa Vanderpumps of the world, they appear to be kind people who treat others with respect.

Heather is this braggy-braggy snob who "must" show all her different ice cube types and frozen window embryos and Champs button.  It's the way she says it, not what she says.  

Even imprints a phrase on gifts to her "friends" about how lucky they are that they don't have to shovel sh*t, that there are "other people" who will do that for them.   Pretentious, insufferable woman.

Lisa Vanderpump keeps swans swimming near her front door, yet we all thought that was endearing.  Because she's funny, she has a true love for these swans, and she treats people with respect.

Heather was never shown, or anything ever was reported on the media about her mistreating people. 

As for Lisa Vanderpump, she was shown on the Beverly Hills HWs treating Rocio, her housekeeper as the help, and her and Ken have multiple lawsuits for not paying proper wages, or owning wages, etc. to restaurant employees.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
55 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Heather was never shown, or anything ever was reported on the media about her mistreating people. 

As for Lisa Vanderpump, she was shown on the Beverly Hills HWs treating Rocio, her housekeeper as the help, and her and Ken have multiple lawsuits for not paying proper wages, or owning wages to restaurant employees.

Didn't Jeff Lewis witness this behavior making a public feud over it for some time?  If I recall correctly, he didn't like how she dealt with service.  The word "mistreatment" can mean lots of things and in this case it was attitude and verbal exchange. 

The lawsuits against Vanderpump, if I am not mistaken, had to do with overtime.  Having lawsuits filed against you doesn't make you guilty.  Wealthy people in business often have lawsuits filed by people seeking opportunity.  However, it is possible she didn't pay overtime I don't know. 

Vanderpump can be criticized for lots of things, but Heather, IMO, has her own brand of arrogance and she uses it for her storyline.  She started this herself and continues to live the label of fancy pants.   Unfortunately I think she may have thought she would be the classy and cultured one to bring that aspect to the show making it funny while instead she just appears ostentatious embracing a class value that is not acceptable to many viewers.  I don't know what she really believes or thinks but she acts like she is better than other people because of her money and I think the point people are making here  is that she should know better because she knows what it means not to have it. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Tamra recommended Jenn for the show when she was still with her husband. Tamra and Eddie were friends with Jenn, not Ryan. They all discuss the relationship because it's a story line, especially Jenn's. 

A rerun of the season (S7- 2012) that Heather joined the show is on right now. She said that the couple built a very large entryway/foyer to have parties. 

Yes I read that after I posted because I was curious and looked it up but this goes back to 2019 when she suggested her for the show.     Jen claims she and Ryan both spent lots of time with Tamra and Eddie and that things were cordial. 

Asking Ryan straight out about his exploits was none of Eddie's business and seemed very pushy and out of line IMO. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

She does, but almost every HW (and HH) does. I think Heather feels a little more important now because the couple is so much more wealthy than 11 years ago when she joined the show, not only because of Terry's practice which grew, but the reality shows, the sale of products on tv, and websites, but especially real estate flips. 

Feeling “a little more important” doesn’t preclude showing a little bit of humility. I think that’s the issue that a lot of people have with her.

• Like 5
25 minutes ago, tranquilidade said:

Didn't Jeff Lewis witness this behavior making a public feud over it for some time?  If I recall correctly, he didn't like how she dealt with service.  The word "mistreatment" can mean lots of things and in this case it was attitude and verbal exchange. 

The lawsuits against Vanderpump, if I am not mistaken, had to do with overtime.  Having lawsuits filed against you doesn't make you guilty.  Wealthy people in business often have lawsuits filed by people seeking opportunity.  However, it is possible she didn't pay overtime I don't know. 

Vanderpump can be criticized for lots of things, but Heather, IMO, has her own brand of arrogance and she uses it for her storyline.  She started this herself and continues to live the label of fancy pants.   Unfortunately I think she may have thought she would be the classy and cultured one to bring that aspect to the show making it funny while instead she just appears ostentatious embracing a class value that is not acceptable to many viewers.  I don't know what she really believes or thinks but she acts like she is better than other people because of her money and I think the point people are making here  is that she should know better because she knows what it means not to have it. 

She was born in the Bronx but grew up in Chappaqua, so that screams “new money” (or nouveau riche) to me. All the more reason to tone it down a bit.

• Like 4

I think I'm also reacting to Eddie and Tamra's behavior because of a bigger over riding issue that really concerns me with this and all the shows.  It seems that since social media became a huge influential factor in the program,  it appears that cast members try to generate public outrage  trying to enlist online or social media "hate" to potentially influence casting choices.  The scary part about this is that with the amount of mental illness out there one never knows if some sick person will respond and take things too far. ( I saw this on another housewife show as one persons was called "less than human".)  It seems as if Tamra wants to manipulate public opinion   towards Ryan and Jen in this way which I object to.  If I'm wrong and they just don't like her anymore now that they see this side of her, they should just come right out and say it and cut off the friendship.  Instead, Tamra keeps pretending to want a close friendship telling Jen to open up to her. 

Edited by tranquilidade
punctuation
  • Like 4

Caught the last few minutes if this again.  Eddie was chowing down at the restaurant.  I do enjoy that he is not afraid to eat on camera.  Tamra: prattle, shit stir, prattle.  Eddie: Let me shove this big piece of fish in my mouth.  Mm, tasty.  I'll grab another. Mmmmmm . . . . 

• Like 1