Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: The Reunion, Part II

• Start Topic

But there just has to be something different 

It doesn't my guess is it was/is ploy to get people watching all three parts and the producer is over selling the magnitude of the reveal. They had a preview or Rachel saying she's ready to tell the whole truth. I mean to reveal a whole season of Vanderpump was really the 11th season of Punk'd is absurd they would lose all even superficial faith with the audience that its reality.

Yes, that's what I meant -- like a producer Patrick

Eh there is a Vanderpump editor on TikTok and he mentioned the churn of producers is high. They don't stick around for long, so there would multiple producers colluding for years w/o their bosses finding out and even if they now have, there is no reason to expose that to the whole audience.

I'm still banking that Baskin is way overpromising and going to massively under deliver. BUT I hope I'm wrong. LOL.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
45 minutes ago, chlban said:

Narcissist may actually be understating it. Her coldness to Scheana is particularly heinous in that Scheana not only helped her financially, she defended her endlessly. Of course so did Ariana. Also the whole diversion with Schwartz. I know Katie is unpopular, but she was clearly very upset about the whole charade. What makes it worse is we now know it was completely fake. So, hurting yet another person obviously meant nothing to her, even when it was just a diversion.Of course the two stooges are guilty too. Her behavior to Katie's mom was so disrespectful too. Again, doesn't matter if you like her mom or not, she was disrespectful and insulting to Katie's mother. Of course Katie was furious about that, who wouldn't be?  I actually hope her and Tom try to make a go of it. They absolutely deserve each other.

I’ll throw in my diagnosis, but first let me give you my credentials. I’m Message Board Certified, I have a BA in BS, a Masters in Snark, and got my Doctorate in Reality TV Conspiracy Theories.

I believe Raquel has some sort of dissociative disorder. Two of the more infamous people that have been diagnosed with some form of this disorder are Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias

Dissociative disorders are mental disorders that involve experiencing a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity. People with dissociative disorders escape reality in ways that are involuntary and unhealthy and cause problems with functioning in everyday life.

Both women above and Raquel like to paint themselves as victims and not perpetrators. They also place blame on the people they victimize. She might very well think Ariana deserves to lose Tom because obviously Ariana wasn’t satisfying her man.

Think back to the Oliver Vegas thing. When she got that DM from Oliver’s wife, she turned herself into the victim. She said he misrepresented himself. So, it was disgusting for a married man to kiss her but it wasn’t disgusting for her to let a man with a long time girlfriend stick his dick into her orifices.

She dumped James last year. She spent the first few episodes chasing James and/or Ally around to question their new relationship. She felt a certain way, it definitely SEEMED upsetting for her. Despite experiencing these emotions herself, she felt no empathy for Katie – who similarly left her husband and didn’t want to see him making out/hooking up with another cast member. She kept saying to Katie you left him – reminder you left James.

• Like 14
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
15 minutes ago, blixie said:

It doesn't my guess is it was/is ploy to get people watching all three parts and the producer is over selling the magnitude of the reveal. They had a preview or Rachel saying she's ready to tell the whole truth. I mean to reveal a whole season of Vanderpump was really the 11th season of Punk'd is absurd they would lose all even superficial faith with the audience that its reality.

Eh there is a Vanderpump editor on TikTok and he mentioned the churn of producers is high. They don't stick around for long, so there would multiple producers colluding for years w/o their bosses finding out and even if they now have, there is no reason to expose that to the whole audience.

I'm still banking that Baskin is way overpromising and going to massively under deliver. BUT I hope I'm wrong. LOL.

I think you are absolutely correct. Although I also hope we are both wrong.

• Like 3

I

8 hours ago, blixie said:

I don't want her getting death threats

Until someone shows me a police report detailing same, I'm going to go ahead and chalk this up to a made-up ploy for sympathy.  If those two chucklefucks REALLY believed these "threats" were real (if made at all), there'd be some armed security standing by.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, red12 said:

Maybe I missed someone else talking about it but when Tom was having his tantrum about being filmed talking to Rachel outside the trailer, the coat/outfit was giving the main character in a Nora Ephron movie. If that outfit was any other neutral except black, I absolutely see Diane Keaton rocking it. 

But no one has mentioned yet that Raquel’s outfit changed during the first trailer scene.  Initially she had a black and white sweater with a white heart on it.  Same scene later, her top was a black leotard.  That was a serious editing error.

Edited by b2H
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Yes. That’s why I don’t find the Scandoval all that scandalous. She got with him when he had a girlfriend. Why all the sympathy for her? Plus if she got with that nasty inflatable lipped asshole in her boyfriends car, I can see where people would think that maybe these pigs have an open relationship.

James must really miss Raquel otherwise why all the outrage? His new girlfriend should not be so nonchalant. He still misses the dumb one.

Thank you! Inflatable lipped ahole - love it. They had an open relationship. This all doesn’t make sense. Yes, Ally needs to run. If James was so over it, then why is he always throwing a tantrum like a petulant child. He’s a nut job. 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Jel said:

How would Lisa orchestrate an affair between two adults? 

What would she say or do to make that happen?

Not only that, we see Tom throwing a fit at Production! No doubt these emotions are real…

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I just remembered something! When James was telling the story about how Raquel's mom was asking all the questions about his penis (which 😳 I don't even feel like unpacking right now) he said "it was so awkward, I had Grandma Buttons sitting accross from me." I just remember cracking up at the random mention of Grandma Buttons. I would love to know her thoughts on Scandoval. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Schwartz popping Xanax. Right there on camera. Priceless. 

Having just watched the extended version, right before Schwartz takes out the pill bottle, Sandoval mutters "Green light, green light" to him, so I gather that this little bit of buffoonery was preplanned to... diffuse the tension? Distract everyone? Play on Schwartz's tired "I'm just a poor widdle puppy" routine? Give Sandoval a chance to gain the upper hand by indignantly scolding everyone for questioning/playing around with Schwartz's medication? All of the above?

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Jel said:

No, not about intimacy. What she really wanted to know was how much fashion advising was Ariana really doing? And what was her particular take on the green sequined pants. Amirite Sandy?!

Even a High as a Georgia Pine Liza MInelli would say no to those pants

• LOL 14

The ONLY reason for Sandoval to request privacy to speak to Rachel is because he wants to fine-tune the narrative. Also, he recognizes a lot of his lies about the state of his and Arianna's relationship (haven't been happy or intimate for years etc) is total BS and gaslighting. He needs to get his story to Rachel before she jumps ship and tells the truth as to when he first approached her. Maybe that's the surprise?

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Did Shwartz really look that hurt and offended when Scheana said Katie could do way better? He was stupid enough to mouth to her, "What? Are you saying better than me?" And then looks butt hurt when she nodded yes.

Every attack or negative response from Schwartz to Katie sounds as though Sandoval has his hand up his arse and is moving his mouth.

11 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Having just watched the extended version, right before Schwartz takes out the pill bottle, Sandoval mutters "Green light, green light" to him, so I gather that this little bit of buffoonery was preplanned to... diffuse the tension? Distract everyone? Play on Schwartz's tired "I'm just a poor widdle puppy" routine? Give Sandoval a chance to gain the upper hand by indignantly scolding everyone for questioning/playing around with Schwartz's medication? All of the above?

Maybe they were playing at being in that Chess movie (forgot the name)... Green pill, red pill

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I think you are absolutely correct. Although I also hope we are both wrong.

I think the only reveal I would consider a mic drop, is if Rachel tells what really happened, not what Sandoval is dictating. Plus, she's too feeble minded to remember all his directions, and too thirsty to be on the show. If she sees him being left in the dust, she'll change her tune about their love.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
19 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Interesting! I just saw a few YouTube videos that mentioned the green light bit.  One of them also brought up that part where Ariana didn’t want Raquel sitting next to Tom at the reunion - it initially seemed like she just didn’t want him sitting with his side-piece, but might have been actually that she knew Sandoval would try to coach Raquel on what to say.

• Like 7
  • Useful 4
3 hours ago, b2H said:

But no one has mentioned yet that Raquel’s outfit changed during the first trailer scene.  Initially she had a black and white sweater with a white heart on it.  Same scene later, her top was a black leotard.  That was a serious editing error.

Maybe Sandoval was able to sneak a moment with Raquel without the cameras rolling. This is VPR's version of the infamous Monica Lewinsky dress

baby-yoda-1245811.jpg

........Bunny hops to the corner

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

As much as everyone wants to hate on Lala and Ariana for behaviour they exhibited 6 to 10 years ago, let's remember they both were single. They didn't cheat on anyone. That goes for Rachel, given she is single as well. The only difference is Rachel actively pursued a closer relationship with Ariana so she could be more accessible to Tom.

Despite the fact that we shouldn't refer to single people as "cheaters", I believe for the most part, the women have learned from their experiences. However, the men they accepted into their lives are the real "cheaters", and they're the ones who deserve the vitriol. (Rachel also deserves a little vitriol just for carrying on with Tom under Ariana's roof).

• Like 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, b2H said:

I can't remember if it was in the original version, but in the extended version you can see that she takes the sweater off while she and Tom are talking. The camera is on him (so positioned over her shoulder) and you can see her arm working its way out of the sleeve in the corner of the screen. Afterwards, when the shot switches back to Raquel, you can see the sweater folded up and sitting next to her.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Lala sure is trying to spin this narrative that she was just poor naive girl from Utah who was taken in by Randall. She did tell Stassi they had sex the first night. So she was lying then or she's lying now.

I agree that the affair was not scripted. I, too, think Lala's constant input is just so she gets camera time. (And James appears severely ADHD, or he's been "skiing" during this tell all).

Lastly, I believe Lala said they had sex on their first date, not at their first meeting.

3 hours ago, b2H said:

But no one has mentioned yet that Raquel’s outfit changed during the first trailer scene.

I didn't view this as suspect as I assumed she's trying on different looks while getting ready.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Chalby said:

As much as everyone wants to hate on Lala and Ariana for behaviour they exhibited 6 to 10 years ago, let's remember they both were single. They didn't cheat on anyone. That goes for Rachel, given she is single as well. The only difference is Rachel actively pursued a closer relationship with Ariana so she could be more accessible to Tom.

Despite the fact that we shouldn't refer to single people as "cheaters", I believe for the most part, the women have learned from their experiences. However, the men they accepted into their lives are the real "cheaters", and they're the ones who deserve the vitriol. (Rachel also deserves a little vitriol just for carrying on with Tom under Ariana's roof).

I highly recommend you watch Nick Viall's interview with Brad Kearns on YouTube. His podcast is called the Viall Files.

Brad Kearns met the original couples of VPR (Stassi/Jax, Kristen/Tom, Katie/Tom) at Coachella. He became fast friends with them all and said Sandoval was the ringleader of enfolding him into their group. He helped Kristen move out when she and Tom broke up. He became very close to Ariana when she became Tom's girlfriend. He was part on the inner circle of friends to Ariana and Tom - he and Meredith traveled/vacationed with them when VPR didn't film. It was the norm to hang out with them 5 days a week. He said Ariana and the inner circle of friends were completely blindsided by Raquel & Tom. Just 2 weeks before the scandal broke out Ariana invited Brad to have dinner with her and Tom on Valentine's Day. A few hours before the dinner, Raquel called Brad and she invited herself to tag along with Brad to the dinner. There's a video - Ariana looks ecstatic. Tom is opening a bottle of wine from the first trip they took s a couple. This narrative of Tom & Raquel is BS. There's no way Raquel could have believed that Tom & Ariana weren't having sex and in a happy relationship. When the scandal broke and Brad and Meredith were over at Ariana's to comfort her, Tom screamed at them as well as screaming at Ariana.

Anyway I wont go on...it's a 2 hour interview and he discusses what he saw himself and how different it is from the Tom/Raquel narrative.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 16
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I’ll throw in my diagnosis, but first let me give you my credentials. I’m Message Board Certified, I have a BA in BS, a Masters in Snark, and got my Doctorate in Reality TV Conspiracy Theories.

I wish I could give you the applause icon and the laughing one as your post deserves both.

I settled on the laughing one; your entry caught my hubby's interest because I was laughing so hard.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

There's no way Raquel could have believed that Tom & Ariana weren't having sex and in a happy relationship. When the scandal broke and Brad and Meredith were over at Ariana's to comfort her, Tom screamed at them as well as screaming at Ariana.

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to listen tonight.

I'm wondering if your response supports my position that Rachel ingratiated herself into Ariana's life so she could have further access to Tom?

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Chalby said:

I wish I could give you the applause icon and the laughing one as your post deserves both.

I settled on the laughing one; your entry caught my hubby's interest because I was laughing so hard.

Awwwww..Thank you Chalby glad I made you laugh

funny-love-bear-sending-hearts-5uzvjgcmw

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to listen tonight.

I'm wondering if your response supports my position that Rachel ingratiated into Ariana's life so she could have further access to Tom?

Absolutely!

I know I posted something along those lines on a post probably from Part 1 or on the Scandoval thread.

It went something like she doesn't feel bad for what it did to Ariana as she was never really her friend. She only took on that role to be physically near Tom. She doesn't feel bad for Scheana because she was never really her friend. Scheana was of use to her so she could be near the inner circle of the top tiered stars of VPR

Of all the men on VPR, Sandoval was her goal. His image was of the best boyfriend of the show. Jax was a manwhore and Schwartz was a lazy frat boy who treated his woman like crap. She wants the guy who seemed to treat his girl the best

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

The ONLY reason for Sandoval to request privacy to speak to Rachel is because he wants to fine-tune the narrative. Also, he recognizes a lot of his lies about the state of his and Arianna's relationship (haven't been happy or intimate for years etc) is total BS and gaslighting. He needs to get his story to Rachel before she jumps ship and tells the truth as to when he first approached her. Maybe that's the surprise?

If only Rachel could read and spell, Sandoval would have been able to text her.

Sandoval: Hey, dude. Listen, they’re, like, lying. Me and Ariana haven’t been intimate in years. It’s, like, you know, we’re roommates. I mean, like, I’m her gay BFF. Don’t worry. They just want to play the victim. Ariana just didn’t want to know the, like, truth. We were, I mean, leading separate lives, you know? My parents love you. I love you, too. So, remember, we only started having feelings for each other in January.

Rachel: 🦄🌈❤️

• Like 2
  • LOL 17
9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Well, technically, if he was driving and they were in the backseat, it was "behind his back".   😂

That scene was awkward for me because i was the only sober one, lol. However, Lala did ask Tom's permission, and I feel like Ariana just shrugged, and said okay, whatever.

That was their one and only time, and Ariana was annoyed with how juvenile the guys were responding.

Just as annoyed as Brittney when Jax accused her and Kristen of having an encounter.

The men only weaponize this behavior if they're not included in the activity.

• Like 10
(edited)

Rachel managed to spill something on her left hip between hair & makeup and the stage? My son stayed clean longer when he was three. Did she walk into a floral arrangement? “I thought the flowers were pretty.”

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • LOL 8
On 5/31/2023 at 6:28 PM, Steph J said:

"We didn't get married for anyone other than us" says the woman who has televised two weddings, this one to a person to whom she had already been married for a year.

Then again, if someone else was footing the bill, ahem Bravo, I'd get married 5 times (but in my case, to the same guy). I am missing Stassi ONLY because I wanted to see her and Bo get married.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
(edited)
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel managed to spill something on her left hip between hair & makeup and the stage? My son stayed clean longer when he was three. Did she walk into a floral arrangement? “I thought the flowers were pretty.”

On the way to the loo, James mistook her for a urinal

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 9
10 hours ago, JenE4 said:
11 hours ago, Lassus said:

Additionally I'm going to give my hot and probably unpopular take: 

We are all very rightfully big on self-identification.  If Raquel wants to be called Raquel and not Rachel, that has literally zero to do with these  miserable and shitty decisions she's made regarding Ariana and her ex-asshole.  None of the terrible sins she's committed justify OTHER PEOPLE, anywhere, mocking her and telling her that her chosen name is null or invalid.  It's low class and a very poor precedent to follow going forward.

Sermon over.

11 hours ago, Lassus said:

Additionally I'm going to give my hot and probably unpopular take: 

We are all very rightfully big on self-identification.  If Raquel wants to be called Raquel and not Rachel, that has literally zero to do with these  miserable and shitty decisions she's made regarding Ariana and her ex-asshole.  None of the terrible sins she's committed justify OTHER PEOPLE, anywhere, mocking her and telling her that her chosen name is null or invalid. 

I have to disagree when it comes to Rachel. If she were identifying as "they" or some other pronoun identifier, I'd be right with you.

But they chose to attack her name as an extension of how fake she was with the whole cast. If her name was legally changed to Raquel, she could shut them down. But, it wasn't.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have to disagree when it comes to Rachel. If she were identifying as "they" or some other pronoun identifier, I'd be right with you.

But they chose to attack her name as an extension of how fake she was with the whole cast. If her name was legally changed to Raquel, she could shut them down. But, it wasn't.

I get this response, and of course it's obviously lots of subjectivity and emotion in the whole thing; but I would simply disagree. 

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Rachel drops the request for restraining order.

Probably fucking realized she'd be laughed out of court.  AND no more VP Rules filming.  Not that anyone is going to tune in to watch her stare vacantly into the camera or interact with the talking turd and his buddy.  

She wouldn't be able to return to VR. And that's what she cares about.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
11 hours ago, b2H said:

She took her sweater off which was right next to her on the couch in a later scene. She eventually changed to her light green dress for the reunion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
33 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

She wouldn't be able to return to VR. And that's she cares about.

Agree. In the extended version, she explicitly tells Andy that she wants to return the show. 

Obviously, that was filmed two months ago, only three weeks after the story broke. It would interesting to know how she feels now but I suspect it's the same.

As others have so eloquently explained, Tom cheated for the ego boost, while Raquel did it to elevate her status on the show. Neither did it for love.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

1 hour ago, Lassus said:

I get this response, and of course it's obviously lots of subjectivity and emotion in the whole thing; but I would simply disagree. 

Also respectfully disagree.  If we honor someone’s identity because it’s the right thing to do, not because it’s the polite (or legal) thing to do, whether they’re a nice person or not is irrelevant. 

“Raquel” it is for me. 

Edited by Drogo
  • Like 9
12 hours ago, blixie said:

I believe it's hype for higher ratings, which already generated some wild theories. It's no secret that the cast doesn't want to film with Raquel (they said so), and that Sandoval started an emotional affair of kinds with Raquel after Coachella in April 2022 (that was revealed in the reunion). It seems that Raquel will reveal something on her one on one interview with Andy Cohen according to the previews, that's why it's something that the rest of the cast doesn't know about. I have no idea how "mindblowing" it could be. 

I want to know what Sandoval is going to answer when he is asked if he loves Raquel. I'm sure it's going to be something non committal.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Why wouldn’t Raquel think that she and Ariana might one day be friends again - Ariana is friends with Kristin now. Raquel herself was friendly with Lala after finding out she and James hooked up behind her back. Nobody dares to criticize Lala-the-lowlife-bully for that one. It’s pretty clear that Sandoval described his relationship with Ariana as over except for on the show. Raquel was trying to join the chucklefuck club by honing her cheatin’ and fibbin’ skills. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

They had an open relationship. This all doesn’t make sense. 

People have agreed-upon rules for "open" relationships (which I personally do not believe they had); it's not necessarily anything goes, whenever the opportunity arises. The Ariana/Lala thing that Tom was right there for (and apparently didn't protest) is not "cheating" and is so not the same as his sneaking around and lying for months (ie, cheating). It's crazy to me these scenarios are considered comparable, even in an open-relationship situation -- which only one of the people involved claims there was. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

People have agreed-upon rules for "open" relationships (which I d not believe they had) -- it's not necessarily anything goes, whenever the opportunity arises. The Ariana/Lala thing that Tom was right there for (and apparently didn't protest) is so not the same as his sneaking around and lying for months. It's crazy to me these scenarios are considered comparable, even in an open-relationship situation (which only one of the people involved claims there was).

Ariana and Tom had a dodgy relationship. I’m sorry; even if I was bi, I wouldn’t drunkenly hop in the back seat with a good friend in front (or behind) my boyfriend even with his consent. There has to be some level of commitment, and these two are weird to say the least. Let’s be honest - she wasn’t into the guy (again, don’t blame her) and their relationship was a facade. 
Everyone in this show has slept with one another and have been deceitful to some extent or the other. I’m not going to be “poor Ariana” when she met the guy while he was cheating (with her) on his then girlfriend. The signs were all there. There are many women that have men cheat and/or abusive, and don’t have a dime to their name - they’ll get my sympathy. To me, this whole thing looks scripted. From everyone knowing to the sad acting.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I wouldn't do any of this either. Doesn't mean that they wouldn't. All I am saying is, from what we see and in terms of the word "cheating," he cheated with Raquel, she did not cheat with Lala. These 2 situations are incongruous. I am not even talking about all of the rest of it, just these 2 situations that people are pretending are the same. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

The episode in which Sandoval tells Jax, Schwartz, and James about Ariana hopping into the backseat with Lala was on recently—during this whole Scandoval VDPR renaissance in which they play marathon after marathon of the old shows. Sandoval was not okay with Ariana cheating on him right in front of him!! He was really upset about it!! Jax was incredulous that if she cheated on you and you want different things in life (Sandoval wanting marriage and kids) just break up with her! Sandoval was just defeated saying it’s not that easy, he loves her. But it was definitely not a situation in which Sandoval approved or  got off on it or what have you. In retrospect with Ariana saying she knows he cheated on her, too, I guess it was more of a situation of you can’t say anything because you cheated, too. So maybe it wasn’t “open” in terms of them both agreeing to be okay with each dating others, but there seemed to be a precedent of tit for tat. You cheated, I cheated, now we’re even.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, TheCouchPotato said:

I’m sorry; even if I was bi, I wouldn’t drunkenly hop in the back seat with a good friend in front (or behind) my boyfriend even with his consent.

Which is fine for you.  Obviously no is advocating that anyone *should* be doing this.  But cheating is breaking the rules.  The goal and rules for everyone is not lifelong monogamy.  If you did hook up with your friend with your boyfriend's consent, you might regret it later or decide it's something you don't want to do again, or even end up feeling it had a negative impact on your relationship, but you absolutely would not have cheated on your boyfriend in this scenario.

2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Sandoval was not okay with Ariana cheating on him right in front of him!! He was really upset about it!! Jax was incredulous that if she cheated on you and you want different things in life (Sandoval wanting marriage and kids) just break up with her! Sandoval was just defeated saying it’s not that easy, he loves her.

Even if this is true (I'm not doubting you, just I don't remember myself)...

3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

these 2 situations that people are pretending are the same. 

this is also true.  Even if the Lala and Arianna hook up was cheating - if it broke their rules, it was cheating - it's still not the same.  It's just not.

• Like 11
23 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Thank you - you nailed it. I think Schwartz and Sandoval were failing with the restaurant and she offered a way out. A HELOC was taken out on the joint home so Ariana may have also signed on for financial reason. The acting is TERRIBLE. Emmy worthy it is not. I think this is why Raquel doesn’t have any expressions on her face, and Ariana and Tom are so over the top. Even the 1:1 with Ariana and Tom was odd.  I could never be that calm—it wasn’t normal. VPump wanted to keep this going for another year or more and they needed the scandal since viewers were losing interest. Let’s not forget the way Ken spilled the tea. He was going around in circles and almost walked into the door. Feels really scripted. 

Sandoval and Schwartz's restaurant/bar does fine even after the "scandal". Restaurants (like most businesses) are not profitable anyway for some time. Ariana signed for the mortgage of the house, and for an equity loan, but Schwartz who got both for the same house (minus a few extras) said on Andy Cohen's WWHL recently that he made a nice profit after he sold it, so, I don't think the house would be an issue. All of them are terrible actors who never made it to anything better than a mediocre reality show, but their reactions about the affair were real. 

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

but might have been actually that she knew Sandoval would try to coach Raquel on what to say.

That was my take.  Talking Turd would be able to coach her sotto voce during the yelling.  

And really, Lisa?  Stop sticking up for the fucking bastard and trying to rehabilitate him - and Schwartz as well.  I'd feel bad about Tom/Tom maybe losing business but seriously - you KNEW that Sandoval was a cheating piece of shit and that Schwartz was waste of skin BEFORE you thought it would be a great plot move and business idea to build a bar around both of them.  Spare me the indignation and shut the fuck up.  They're 40 for Chrisssake!  They don't need a mother.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Rachel managed to spill something on her left hip between hair & makeup and the stage?

Apparently in addition to being narcissist, she's also a klutz.  Remember how the idiot knocked over the container of home-made ranch at the glamping trip?  

1 hour ago, Mr. Miner said:

I just want to throat punch him.

Aim lower.....about two feet.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Down a rabbit hole of old WWHLs and when asked how Ariana would feel if she found out Schwartz and Sandy "sucked each other off" she said she would ask to see a video. 

Careful what you wish for, I guess? 

• LOL 5

Ariana exposes a scamdoval "show tactic" and he loses it calling her a ‘motherf**er’ in extended Peacock episode. 

Sandoval insists Ariana always called him dumb in the relationship. While defending herself Ariana exposes one of Scamdoval's show tactics to deflect the heat off himself.

“Never let them finish the sentence”

This is exactly what he does. Tom proves what Ariana just said, as he immediately raises his voice, appears aggressive and tries to talk over her.  And its not just Ariana- he did it to Lala at the Heartspring party. When she was trying to explain the Labor Day ride situation, he loudly went “I KNOW! Iknowiknowiknow” in her face so she’d shut up.

Ariana didn't bat an eyelid when he called her that, which implies that he has yelled and called her names throughout their relationship. She was clearly not lying when she said he screamed at her for three days straight then acted contrite as soon as cameras went up.

This tactic of not letting them finish, shouting your narrative louder, and drowning out any response is how Scamdoval (and the men) have always successfully pushed their version of events and this is the first time it's being called out. In this scene, he got checked by Lisa immediately and went MUTE.

https://pagesix.com/2023/06/01/tom-sandoval-calls-ariana-madix-motherf-ker-at-reunion/

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1