Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: The Reunion, Part II

• Start Topic

(edited)

Andy Cohen presses Scheana for details of the altercation that led to Raquel's restraining order; the group debates the origins of the open relationship rumor; Raquel must face the group for the first time since news of the affair became public.

(Sandoval lies some more.)

(Thank you, @KungFuBunny!)

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I hope Rachel comes on this episode.  I want them to really have at her but I read that she doesn’t get grilled the way Sandoval is.

I hope someone says the press needs to stop referring to Raquel as a Beauty Pageant Queen. She is a failed beauty pageant competitor, she never placed. This means she's not even a Princess. The highest she ever ranked was 15th.

15th gives her an honorary "Court Jester" title

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Exciting News

KFB has obtained exclusive footage from Reunion Part 2 & 3 and I'm sharing it with all my special peoples

tumblr_ougbbyDcTQ1vrjwbvo1_500.gifv

tumblr_ougbbyDcTQ1vrjwbvo2_500.gifv

giphy.gif

You had me at Succession. Well done!

16 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I hope Rachel comes on this episode.  I want them to really have at her but I read that she doesn’t get grilled the way Sandoval is.

Katie’s going to kill her. Or let Lala do it

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

HaHa, Rachel saying that they haven’t lied about anything except the seven month plus affair.  

There you go, Raquel!now-youre-getting-it-correct.gif

• LOL 7
(edited)

Whenever Sandoval tries to explain himself, he sounds like he’s making it up as he goes along, and then he never seems to get why people don’t believe his bullshit. Is Rachel catching on that the man is a liar?

Him arguing with the producer…LOL. Mr. No Balls Coward. This is a mess YOU made, DOOD…

Edited by RoseAllDay
Clarity
  • Like 15
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, whydoievencare said:

Like, watching two inarticulate people speak, like,  inarticulately to each other is, like, so fuckin hard to watch Man.  🤣

It’s giving:

yep-yup.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
5 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Why are we spending any time on Randall and LaLa?

I feel like that Coors Light can might be surgically attached to Sandoval's hand.

Maybe it's a decoy can to hide the little baggies that seem to fall out of his pocket at inopportune times...

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Like, watching two inarticulate people speak, like,  inarticulately to each other is, like, so fuckin hard to watch Man.  🤣

That’s “DUDE,” man. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Well, we can all sleep easy knowing Sandoval doesn’t slap girls on the ass.

What a prince! 

James needs to get a handle on himself. He’s starting to look a little ridiculous. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Maurina said:

Okay is James Kennedy just trying to get his steps in or something? He's run off the stage like 3 times and we're only 1/3 the way in

He said last week that his anger makes him use the restroom. 

EDIT — Glad to see others wrote what I’ve been thinking. Stuff must not be very good if it wears off after five minutes.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Maurina said:

Okay is James Kennedy just trying to get his steps in or something? He's run off the stage like 3 times and we're only 1/3 the way in

So far the most shocking thing is that James might have a UTI.

• LOL 11

Watch-  This mystery paper’s going to be a letter telling Scheana that R won’t be showing up to the court date so the restraining order will get thrown out. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
26 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

I feel like I'm watching a really, really bad version of Freaky Friday, except the 13 year olds are stuck in the adult bodies

I've been thinking that the big reveal is going to be that Raquel suffers from the same affliction as Tom Hanks in Big, which is why she has so much difficulty interacting with people and understanding things.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 12
3 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Jeez, watching Sandoval slowly try to formulate a lie is painful. Did he not think the question about what happened between Scheana and Raquel would come up?

Of course he did, but he thought he could bullshit and gaslight his way out of it, as he usually does. His first mistake was admitting that he wasn’t there, and then proceeding to tell both Ariana and Scheana what happened. It blew up in his face this time.

That long pause before he answered — you could see the rusty gears turning in his brain as he tried to come up with a story.

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching these women and their nails…I cringe when they try to wipe their eyes. Those talons can put out an eye.

I just can’t stand Sheana’s nails.  They just draw your attention from her face to her claws.  LaLa looks like she had a part in Curse of the Golden Flower.  Those 2 with small children too.  Hate those nails.  

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Watch-  This mystery paper’s going to be a letter telling Scheana that R won’t be showing up to the court date so the restraining order will get thrown out. 

So another friend Rachel backstabbed — Scheana. I hope they eat Rachel alive. Disgusting creature.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2