Type keyword(s) to search

S10.13: Lady and the Glamp

• Start Topic

Raquel's birthday dreams come true when she embarks on a glamping trip with some of her closest friends; Lala grows suspicious of Sandoval's interest in Raquel; James and Ally attempt to work out their issues following a disastrous beach day.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

The editors are sure having a good time tonight.

So, aside from the Sandoval/Arianna/Schena/Brock/Schwartz scenes, I'm assuming that all the other scenes featured in the first 10 minutes were constructed and scripted after the fact - except, maybe, the scene where Lisa calls Sandoval and bitches him out for Raquel being late for work.

As bad as I feel for Arianna, Ken waltzing in, announcing the goss while looking like he's trying to remember his lines, and then waltzing right back out made me lol.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lala: Sandoval has a thing for Raquel. The last time Sandoval talked like he does about Raquel is when he met Ariana.

Also, why does Lala need an office? Oh, yes! She has a "business".

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Raquel spent the night at Sandoval's, they were also together on Labor Day at a party in Orange County and Sandoval refused to leave when Ariana told him her grandmother died. On top of dancing at The Abbey, of course.

Schwartz: Raquel has a type, men who are taken. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ally and James adopted a cute cat!

Katie tried to warn Ariana about Raquel at Kristina Kelly's party. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Still really aghast at how much gaslighting is going on! Between Sandoval & Rachel!  They BOTH seem like total narcissists and with Sandoval; I get it.  But that bullshit Rachel is throwing out is just... Hmmm...  Can't tell WHICH one is more fucked up.

Watching WWHL and Doute is on!!  I don't even recognize her!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 13
  • Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

shitty Sandoval being brought down by his "taking a shit" lie is one of the best things to ever happen

Sandoval was exposed for not leaving the Orange County Labor Day party with Jason (Jax) who could be his ride, to comfort Ariana.

Kristen Doute is on Watch What Happens Live right now.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

So, aside from the Sandoval/Arianna/Schena/Brock/Schwartz scenes, I'm assuming that all the other scenes featured in the first 10 minutes were constructed and scripted after the fact - except, maybe, the scene where Lisa calls Sandoval and bitches him out for Raquel being late for work.

As bad as I feel for Arianna, Ken waltzing in, announcing the goss while looking like he's trying to remember his lines, and then waltzing right back out made me lol.

Me, too!  I adore Ken (and LVP), so it also made me feel kind of sad, because he seemed very confused and not quite sure what he was supposed to do.  He was the one who "dipped in" and then "dipped out" tonight - not Rachel! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Next week - there it is. No sex? Still in their 30’s?  This is the perfect situation for a relationship to tank. I don’t think Ariana and Tom are anywhere near still being in love. They’re just a habit at this point. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Still really aghast at how much gaslighting is going on! Between Sandoval & Rachel!  They BOTH seem like total narcissists and with Sandoval; I get it.  But that bullshit Rachel is throwing out is just... Hmmm...  Can't tell WHICH one is more fucked up.

Watching WWHL and Doute is on!!  I don't even recognize her!

Those extensions are really bad and the spray tan is even worse!  Also - did Kristen get breast implants?  Looks like it to me.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Lisa Vanderpump told Sandoval it was not appropriate to have a single girl stay at his house overnight, period, even if he claimed nothing happened.

Ariana: I not only trust Raquel, I trust her around my boyfriend. I love Raquel dearly. She is one of my closest friends.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 1
  • Fire 2

Sandoval lying to Ariana when he was at the Labor Day party, while she was upset about her grandmother, in order to spend another hour and a half with Rachel is revolting.

Then saying he missed the Uber because he was taking a 💩 is just grotesque and vomit inducing!

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I have to say, that whole" I couldn't leave because I was taking a DUMP" is just lame.  Seriously.  The guy thought THIS SENTENCE would save his ass??? REALLY?

Allow me to remember this next time I fuck over somebody. Totally. DUDE.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

Wow. This glamping trip is surreal.

Mostly because Sandoval didn't whip out a guitar when they were sitting around the campfire...

I bet Sandoval wished he could have whipped out something else that night, too.  Except, which way to whip it when your long-term live in girlfriend and short-term "dip" girl side-fuck are sitting on either side of you?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I want to go to the glamping place and pet the cute pigs.  At least on this slow they are kind to the animals instead of chasing them and scaring them like they did on RHNJ!

So everyone was high as fuck during the glamping trip right?  Shrooms?  The editors kept making the scenes seem trippy.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Steph J said:

Now that this show has so much attention, Ken and Lisa are both trying to get in as many scenes as possible. Lisa never was this around before on this show.

IMO, Ariana is into girls and if Tom didn't move it forward and involve Ariana (given what Lala said about her and Ariana hooking up with Tom right there, and that the possibility of him joining was very real) with Raquel, then Ariana would have. My opinion. I don't get why Ariana is calling Raquel one of her good friends. Uh, Huh? How? Why? I think it's just Ariana wanting to get into Raquel's pants. There are people like that-- they have two lives-- 1 is the socially acceptable life and 2 is the life they want. IMO, Ariana is clearly not in love with Tom or really even that into him, so I can see his resentment, because he was getting used, especially since he was letting her get intimate with women. Anyway, watching this all unfold, makes me question if Ariana even has the emotional bandwidth to think about all this-- she just seems so sad and depressed, and looks incredibly unhappy in general. She's always just sitting quietly next to other people, looking a little lost. I don't think she should be on this show. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Now that this show has so much attention, Ken and Lisa are both trying to get in as many scenes as possible. Lisa never was this around before on this show.

IMO, Ariana is into girls and if Tom didn't move it forward and involve Ariana (given what Lala said about her and Ariana hooking up with Tom right there, and that the possibility of him joining was very real) with Raquel, then Ariana would have. My opinion. I don't get why Ariana is calling Raquel one of her good friends. Uh, Huh? How? Why? I think it's just Ariana wanting to get into Raquel's pants. There are people like that-- they have two lives-- 1 is the socially acceptable life and 2 is the life they want. IMO, Ariana is clearly not in love with Tom or really even that into him, so I can see his resentment, because he was getting used, especially since he was letting her get intimate with women. Anyway, watching this all unfold, makes me question if Ariana even has the emotional bandwidth to think about all this-- she just seems so sad and depressed, and looks incredibly unhappy in general. She's always just sitting quietly next to other people, looking a little lost. I don't think she should be on this show. 

Interesting concept.  I think she seems lost and depressed because her Grandmother and her doggie died, and her "bestie" of nine years was off taking a dump.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 20
  • Applause 4
14 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Interesting concept.  I think she seems lost and depressed because her Grandmother and her doggie died, and her "bestie" of nine years was off taking a dump.

I haven't watched this show in years-- I just joined again because of the major hype about this cheating scandal that has become international news somehow. The last season I watched was when Katie and Tom got married, whatever year that was. Ariana was never much of a storyline, but she was really pretty and seemed to have her shit together. Fast forward to now she seems really different. Tom said that she had mental health problems and suffered from depression and isolates.  That makes me really sad for her. It's sucks to be sad and lonely when so many people are around.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Wait, guys! I forgot my makeup bag.

“Wait, guys”?

Yeah, that's really important...

And miraculously, she had full makeup on in the following scenes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
32 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

It’s true!  Those two old fools trying to gain relevance inserting doddering Ken as the bearer of gossip!

Is it me or is James looking not gross??

• LOL 6
2 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

inserting doddering Ken as the bearer of gossip

He is looking at Lisa when he says it . . . and then Lisa says to Katie "I told him". 

Weird scene.

producers, do better.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Steph J said:

Yeah that's the one that makes me think that this was all going on but the show decided for some reason not to run with it, until it was EXPOSED! The only other alternative is that it was such a plot by LVP and her minions that Sandy actually agreed to film that scene afterwards, and I can't believe his ego would allow that! 😄

2 hours ago, Steph J said:

If Raquel's dry eye cry in her confessional about aging out of pageants is as good as her acting gets, then I see why she still "works" at SUR.

LOL I thought it was so funny that she was trying to excuse her lack of interest in working with special needs kids because it was programmed into her as a very young child - who knew she'd actually grow up to want to be a cocktail waitress/famewhore? 🙄

2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Wow. This glamping trip is surreal.

Mostly because Sandoval didn't whip out a guitar when they were sitting around the campfire...

Or a trumpet!  Hee hee 😂. But I would have enjoyed that trip!

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Sandoval was exposed for not leaving the Orange County Labor Day party with Jason (Jax)

I did not get that - thank you!  I guess Jax is over hating Tom (or should I say WAS over because he's probably exposing him now over any media that will pay attention 😄)

1 hour ago, Lady of nod said:

Next week - there it is. No sex? Still in their 30’s?  This is the perfect situation for a relationship to tank. I don’t think Ariana and Tom are anywhere near still being in love. They’re just a habit at this point. 

So today I was watching the rerun where Jax and Brittany are engaged, which makes Jax Counselor of All Relationships, and he's questioning Sandy about Ariana's refusal to have kids:  Sandy says it's a dealbreaker; Ariana finds out he said that and says, "There's the door."  Yet they bought a house together.  These people are just strange to normal folks.

48 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Haha she was when they all worked at her one restaurant.  Now she's in major need of camera time 😄. BTW - I never got to mention it, but I really like the new opining this season that flashes through all of the bars!

13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is it me or is James looking not gross??

I think he has finally grown into his looks 😏

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes in (work and pet obligations intervened). 

Ariana doesn’t have to worry about her house with FI Tom. She’ll be able to buy him out after this. Him - not so much. Glad he’s being shown for the narcissistic asshole he’s always been.

I’d also like to ask y’all Katie haters to give her some props. She’s killing it.

And despite her naturally dour nature - I’m glad how everybody now sees how sweet little Schwartz ain’t that sweet. Double props for her choosing to end it. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 6
(edited)
43 minutes ago, princelina said:

Yeah that's the one that makes me think that this was all going on but the show decided for some reason not to run with it, until it was EXPOSED! The only other alternative is that it was such a plot by LVP and her minions that Sandy actually agreed to film that scene afterwards, and I can't believe his ego would allow that! 😄

LOL I thought it was so funny that she was trying to excuse her lack of interest in working with special needs kids because it was programmed into her as a very young child - who knew she'd actually grow up to want to be a cocktail waitress/famewhore? 🙄

Or a trumpet!  Hee hee 😂. But I would have enjoyed that trip!

I did not get that - thank you!  I guess Jax is over hating Tom (or should I say WAS over because he's probably exposing him now over any media that will pay attention 😄)

So today I was watching the rerun where Jax and Brittany are engaged, which makes Jax Counselor of All Relationships, and he's questioning Sandy about Ariana's refusal to have kids:  Sandy says it's a dealbreaker; Ariana finds out he said that and says, "There's the door."  Yet they bought a house together.  These people are just strange to normal folks.

Haha she was when they all worked at her one restaurant.  Now she's in major need of camera time 😄. BTW - I never got to mention it, but I really like the new opining this season that flashes through all of the bars!

I think he has finally grown into his looks 😏

Jax (Jason) said 2 months ago, when the affair was exposed, that he suddenly realized it was strange when many people, including members of the VR cast were invited to that Labor Day party in the OC by a rich person they all knew, and Raquel was alone with Sandoval. He said that Sandoval claimed he couldn't get an Uber to leave when Ariana called, but Ubers were coming and going all day long because they dropped, and took guests.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I want to go to the glamping place and pet the cute pigs.  At least on this slow they are kind to the animals instead of chasing them and scaring them like they did on RHNJ!

So everyone was high as fuck during the glamping trip right?  Shrooms?  The editors kept making the scenes seem trippy.

These idiots did scare the chicken in Ireland. At least they didn't hurt them, as far as we know. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Sandoval was in Coachella with Raquel in April 2022, after all! At least that's what people think. Look at the date at the bottom  (April 17th, 2022). This is from Raquel's IG. She added a cactus emoji (the event takes place in the desert). Coachella was from April 15th to April 24th in 2022.

Screenshot_20230504_003959_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, princelina said:

questioning Sandy about Ariana's refusal to have kids:  Sandy says it's a dealbreaker; Ariana finds out he said that and says, "There's the door." 

I have always questioned sandoval's "I want to have kids".  He sure does not act like a person who wants to be tied down with kids. His choices, behavior, language, partying including alcohol and "other", emotional stability, and how he handles money appear to be contrary to one who wants to have a major lifestyle change.

• Like 14
(edited)

It's ironic that some cast members thought that Raquel grew, and Ariana thought she was a role model because of participating in pageants...

Raquel said that she had to be a "good girl" because of the pageants, but she doesn't have to think about her reputation now.  

Ariana started getting suspicious after Sandoval was exposed for not wanting to leave the OC party- she knew already about him and Raquel dancing at The Abbey.

Raquel looked so much better with her hair parted on the side at Kristina Kelly's event.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

23 minutes in. Can no longer blame work, dogs and gym. It’s now bourbon and edibles. I still need to work tomorrow. I’ll get by.😬

FI Tom is fucked re his obsession with his “brand”. We all knew he wasn’t as smart as he thinks he is. Raquel just looks like a sociopath - since we all now know what we know. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

My heart goes out to Ariana,  every  damn time she says what a good or lovely person Raquel  is, it really  does. She thinks  they are great friends. 

Tom's  lies are getting  all twisted up, he cannot keep  them straight. I enjoy  that! 

Katie's  mom is so nice, they even look alike. 

I'll say this for Lala , her not drinking,  has made her very observant,  compared to some of them. I loved the colour robes the girls wore, I ended on a shallow note, sorry.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Really paraphrasing, but Rachel says something along the lines of

I’m so happy. I’m with Scheana and Brock, Ariana and Sandoval, Schwartz. These are my real friends. They will be my best friends forever. 

Does it never occur to her that Ariana might not want to continue being one of her best friends if she has an affair behind Ariana’s back with her S.O.?!?

ETA:

[actual quote]
I feel like these are my, like, true core people. These are my forever friends. These are the people looking out for me, who believe in me. That means everything to me.

[And that’s why I’m sh-tting all over one of them.]

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I wonder how much longer Tom and Ariana were going to stay together if it weren't for Raquel. If James hadn't met Ally would he be trying to get with Raquel or hook up with LaLa again. Schwartz seems over his little fling with Raquel. 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Amazing watching sandoval's face transform when he gets cornered. He looked like a serial killer in the scene with Lala and Ariana. Makes me smile that this is all on film.

Really. Sandoval kept trying to shove his narcissist’s mask back into place - but it finally slid all the way off and onto the floor. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I have to say, that whole" I couldn't leave because I was taking a DUMP" is just lame.  Seriously.  The guy thought THIS SENTENCE would save his ass??? REALLY?

Allow me to remember this next time I fuck over somebody. Totally. DUDE.

I heard recently that if you include an embarrassing detail in a lie that people would be more apt to believe it—because why would you lie about something that makes you look bad? But don’t elaborate with too many details that you’ll get caught up in. That being said, aside from the poop excuse, Tom is a terrible liar. He couldn’t keep straight whether Rachel dipped out, went to his room, went to the guest room, or slept on the couch. Ariana knew he was lying, not only about that but about the whole Uber thing to spend time talking to Raquel at this party rather than coming home to comfort her in losing her grandmother. When everyone was telling her not to trust Raquel and it all seems like something untoward is happening between her and Tom, she flat-out told Katie that she didn’t even want to hear it because she loved and trusted both Tom and Raquel. Guys, I hate to admit it, but it seems like everything Tom said in that Howie interview was him completely pouring out the truth (unlike what he’s currently doing on this show). It was an open secret in that everyone knew and was talking about it, but he lied and Ariana refused to believe it. We do see them having hard conversations about the state of their relationship. They don’t spend time together, they don’t have sex, he’s unhappy with their relationship and is telling her, she’s totally depressed in general, etc. What Tom and Rachel did is totally f’ed up. Yet I do sort of see the point that Ariana had to be equally as checked out of the relationship to purposefully choose to not see what’s happening in front of her—especially with everyone even pointing it out to her. Granted, maybe the chatter dies down amongst the group once they all come to understand that Ariana doesn’t want to hear it and will bury her head in the sand to keep the status quo. But the way it was revealed in March as some shocking secret betrayal that no one ever saw coming just wasn’t reality. She saw it. They all saw it. Tom was obviously and badly lying in September and we can presume his lying didn’t get any better over the course of 7 months. He said this was all happening right in front of Ariana but she was so checked out that she didn’t want to see it. And you know what, that I believe Tom about. As I said before he’s a bad liar with his smiling and laughing, trying to grimace into a concerned face, and then trying to find some detail to get all indignant about to turn it around in the person questioning him. The Howie interview the man just seemed defeated and unburdening himself with a confession.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 9
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

This is the episode where the Scandoval black hole really fully deployed, just swallowing everything and everyone.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I have always questioned sandoval's "I want to have kids".  He sure does not act like a person who wants to be tied down with kids. His choices, behavior, language, partying including alcohol and "other", emotional stability, and how he handles money appear to be contrary to one who wants to have a major lifestyle change.

Or they’re coping mechanisms tied to his emotional suppression of those desires. 

I had a buddy mixed up in so much of the same shit until he finally admitted to himself he wanted to have a family and relocate- he found someone who wanted the same and for lack of a better term he “settled down.” 

He broke up with his girlfriend first, though. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Sandoval is the terrible liar with so many visible tells. No doubt that Ariana knew he was lying about why he stayed at the party, she merely chalked it up to typical Tom's selfishness. But, I don't think she ever considered that that he was banging one her close friends because she didn't think Raquel was capable of being that duplicitous. 

Unfortunately, being so defensive of Raquel and so quick to believe Scheana's thirdhand claims that Katie talked shit about her relationship, it's obvious why no one was comfortable broaching the subject with her even though seemingly everyone was getting suspicious.

• Like 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I heard recently that if you include an embarrassing detail in a lie that people would be more apt to believe it—because why would you lie about something that makes you look bad? But don’t elaborate with too many details that you’ll get caught up in. That being said, aside from the poop excuse, Tom is a terrible liar. He couldn’t keep straight whether Rachel dipped out, went to his room, went to the guest room, or slept on the couch. Ariana knew he was lying, not only about that but about the whole Uber thing to spend time talking to Raquel at this party rather than coming home to comfort her in losing her grandmother. When everyone was telling her not to trust Raquel and it all seems like something untoward is happening between her and Tom, she flat-out told Katie that she didn’t even want to hear it because she loved and trusted both Tom and Raquel. Guys, I hate to admit it, but it seems like everything Tom said in that Howie interview was him completely pouring out the truth (unlike what he’s currently doing on this show). It was an open secret in that everyone knew and was talking about it, but he lied and Ariana refused to believe it. We do see them having hard conversations about the state of their relationship. They don’t spend time together, they don’t have sex, he’s unhappy with their relationship and is telling her, she’s totally depressed in general, etc. What Tom and Rachel did is totally f’ed up. Yet I do sort of see the point that Ariana had to be equally as checked out of the relationship to purposefully choose to not see what’s happening in front of her—especially with everyone even pointing it out to her. Granted, maybe the chatter dies down amongst the group once they all come to understand that Ariana doesn’t want to hear it and will bury her head in the sand to keep the status quo. But the way it was revealed in March as some shocking secret betrayal that no one ever saw coming just wasn’t reality. She saw it. They all saw it. Tom was obviously and badly lying in September and we can presume his lying didn’t get any better over the course of 7 months. He said this was all happening right in front of Ariana but she was so checked out that she didn’t want to see it. And you know what, that I believe Tom about. As I said before he’s a bad liar with his smiling and laughing, trying to grimace into a concerned face, and then trying to find some detail to get all indignant about to turn it around in the person questioning him. The Howie interview the man just seemed defeated and unburdening himself with a confession.

I too absolutely believe Arianna was in Denial. Look back to the Miami girl episodes. She refused to even question that Tom was telling the truth and their relationship had just begun. How could you trust someone you just started dating that much? Especially knowing Tom had cheated on Kristen with her. Trust me, every woman has heard " if he does it with you, he will do it to you ", yet many women just refuse to see it,and I can totally see Arianna as one of those women. She has always been so smug. The good news is, she is better known than ever before and I am quite sure she will be fine. She's better off without that  Narcissistic Peter pan

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I enjoyed the whole flashback sequence of events. The editors were having a lot of fun.

This whole thing is just cringy to watch. Watching Tom hype up Raquel in front of Ariana, but also Ariana being supportive and hugging her when she was crying. That conversation with Katie was haunting.

I did crack up at James lingering in the background during the Lala/Ariana/Tom conversation

• Like 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Or they’re coping mechanisms tied to his emotional suppression of those desires. 

I had a buddy mixed up in so much of the same shit until he finally admitted to himself he wanted to have a family and relocate- he found someone who wanted the same and for lack of a better term he “settled down.” 

He broke up with his girlfriend first, though. 

Exactly. When I finally got up the nerve to tell my husband, a good man, that I wanted out of the marriage he asked me if there was someone else. I told him that I would never, ever do that to him. I cared too much for him to disrespect him like that, because, really, that's what it is. It is humiliating to be cheated on.  That's why Tom is getting so much backlash. 20+ years later, my ex and I remain dear friends. Spitting up is never easy but, unless your ex is abusive, you owe it to them to do it right. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 12
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 4