Type keyword(s) to search

S10.13: Lady and the Glamp

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Deleting double post since I’m apparently not smart enough to distinguish between the new edit and quote function yet.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • LOL 1
On 5/7/2023 at 9:44 PM, bravofan27 said:

From experience-- if you are still living together, regardless of how much or little money you have, your are still trying to figure it out. People with a lot less money move on and move out. The fact that they still live together speaks volumes, as an oldie like me I know. When you are done you are done-- out out. No one sticks around and lives with an ex unless they want to-- Tom's dumb excuse that none of his friends would put him up was lame. I was married to a guy with a lot more money than me and I moved out ASAP once the relationship was over, and stayed in some hideous places. But we didn't want to be around each other any longer. 

As someone who is in middle of divorce, I disagree. My almost ex is fighting me on when to sell the house because he wants to stay here longer to save money. Neither of us can afford it on our own or can afford to move out while also paying for the house.   I need to have a somewhat decent credit rating, not to mention I need to stay in the same school district.  I can't wait for it to be over because it's awful living with someone who sucks and who has treated you horribly. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy his ass out ASAP just to avoid seeing him on a daily basis.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 12
35 minutes ago, IntrovertRed said:

As someone who is in middle of divorce, I disagree. My almost ex is fighting me on when to sell the house because he wants to stay here longer to save money. Neither of us can afford it on our own or can afford to move out while also paying for the house.   I need to have a somewhat decent credit rating, not to mention I need to stay in the same school district.  I can't wait for it to be over because it's awful living with someone who sucks and who has treated you horribly. If money wasn't an issue, I'd buy his ass out ASAP just to avoid seeing him on a daily basis.

I am also dealing with this. It’s AWFUL.

• Hugs 12
On 5/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, ZettaK said:

DrunkDrawn on IG noticed.

Screenshot_20230508_224252_Instagram.jpg

Instead of pageantry she should have joined a basket ball league.  I wonder if Rachel wanted to go into the pageants or if the parents thought it give her confidence.  Lol, as it turned out she has all the confidence in the world.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 5/10/2023 at 7:50 PM, Jennifersdc said:

They’re kinda fucked on the house cause the rise in interest rates really hits the higher end market more (you’re not going to “move up” if your current mortgage is at 4%). They can thank Jerome Powell for that (don’t get me started on using a demand tool to solve a supply problem - we’ll see how that goes, and he is obviously smarter than me). Katie and Tom sold their house at the exact right time. 

Ariana should buy him out and wait it out. House will be valued low and she’s making tons of bank now. Anybody got any guesses? I’m guessing $1M between Dancing with the Stars, Lifetime movie and everybody else lining up clamoring to do business with her. It also helps that every episode pretty much shows her being blindsided by this and loyal as fuck. Fuck you Sandoval. Enjoy your new crappy apartment.

But you know he’s going to be an asshole about the equity loan he took out for Schwartz and Sandy’s and all the money they spent decorating it.

The value of their house increased in 2020/21 (they were lucky to buy it in 2019- for $2.2 m), and then decreased, but not too much- the real estate market cooled off, it didn't crash. They would still have a decent profit if they sold the house, but they got an equity loan for S & S. I'm afraid Ariana is going to have offers only temporarily because the scandal is going to be forgotten soon. I don't think she earned anywhere near $1 million recently. The base salary for celebrities on Dancing With The Stars is $125,000, and if they make it to weeks 3 and 4, they make another $10,000 per week after that. Actors who sign for Lifetime movies earn $50,000 on the average per movie. She cannot buy Sandoval off, and keep the house. Even VR is a temporary job. The cast is lucky that Scandoval happened, because it was rumored the show would be canceled. 

Screenshot_20230511_012719_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
19 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Instead of pageantry she should have joined a basket ball league.  I wonder if Rachel wanted to go into the pageants or if the parents thought it give her confidence.  Lol, as it turned out she has all the confidence in the world.

This is going wayyyy back, but does anyone remember SCTV? “My Bloody Hand” starring Michael Caine?

• Like 3
On 5/4/2023 at 7:02 AM, Mr. Miner said:

How embarrassing for Tom to have to take a dump at someone's party. And then use it for the lamest excuse ever. Fucking scumbag!

Ok I got logged out of this site awhile back and lost my PW. I thought I would just read and not comment anymore but you guys are just too funny and this comment was the final straw that made me sign back up 😅

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Both Toms & Raquel are such trash. All of these others Schaena, Ariana, Brock, etc. have the WORST friend judgement.  Raquel always seemed like an idiot, social climber. From the moment James introduced her to the show. How she was able to take in all these guys is just a testament to how stupid they all are. Lala is the only one with half a brain. Say what you will... but she called it from the beginning.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dramamama said:

Both Toms & Raquel are such trash. All of these others Schaena, Ariana, Brock, etc. have the WORST friend judgement.  Raquel always seemed like an idiot, social climber. From the moment James introduced her to the show. How she was able to take in all these guys is just a testament to how stupid they all are. Lala is the only one with half a brain. Say what you will... but she called it from the beginning.

Lala made me laugh on her podcast this week. She said she was proud she was never nice to her because look how Raquel treated those that were nicest to her! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
6 hours ago, Dramamama said:

"Lala" was a c*** from the beginning and she still is one.  She was mean to Raquel for at least 3 seasons before Raquel "deserved it".  And as for being a "social climber" - 😂😂😂. I was going to say more but can't because 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Dramamama said:

Lala is the only one with half a brain. Say what you will... but she called it from the beginning.

I'd call it revisionist history on her part.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 5/4/2023 at 3:02 PM, Ss55 said:

I thought her hair was too long and her face too tan, but otherwise thought she looked good.  I didn't notice a huge weight gain but then again I'm a fluffy gal myself and would love to be her size.

I think the crop did her no favors. Most of the women on this franchise have flat stomachs, very little body fat. Healthy people seem “fat” by comparison.