Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E14: Rat in the Street

• Start Topic

On 5/9/2023 at 9:36 PM, njbchlover said:

I will say that Dolores (and, I guess, to some degree, Frank) raised two great kids.  They seem to have their heads on straight, not afraid to work hard and just nice people.

Their kids really do seem to be very genuinely nice people.  I'm not sure that I've ever been able to say that about any NJ kids.  Or really any kids on any of the franchises, for that matter... 😬

On 5/10/2023 at 12:26 AM, twilightzone said:

Looks wise, Danielle and Brittany could have been separated at birth, lol. 

I was cleaning the kitchen while watching, and when she made the comment about Paul learning English when he came to America, I still thought it was Danielle!  It wasn't until Dolores complimented Brittany and said she was good for Frank that I realized it was Frank's girlfriend.

On 5/10/2023 at 12:59 AM, heatherchandler said:

Why did we have to see Jennifer Fezler’s mom and aunt?  I don’t care if they are wacky, I’m not interested in them or old lady Marge.

I second that!  And I'm sorry, but the fact that they still style their hair exactly the same, and dress identical as grown women is totally bizarre.

On 5/10/2023 at 9:45 AM, kristen111 said:

What kind of decorator is Marge?  When they were eating lunch with Fesslers  family, I was getting dizzy from the wallpaper and the flooring.  Everything is so busy looking.

It really is an eyesore!  Mr. Bones and I have eclectic decorating taste, and the other day he had suggested a particular design choice that I was not keen on, that would make an area look too busy.  Later, I was watching an ep of RHONJ, and paused it on a scene at Marge's house, and called him in the room to take a look: "You asked why I don't want to do _____ on that wall?  ...So our house doesn't end up looking like THIS!" I said.  I'm all for having fun with your decor, but theirs hurts my eyes...and my brain.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Two things can be true at the same time 

1. Joe G. Being an asshole with a lot of anger.

And

2. Louie being a manipulator with a lot of anger.

YES!  I hate them both equally.  I’m struggling with taking sides here.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Does anybody else think Danielle's brother situation may totally be a scam to get him and his family on the show? Because she's flogging the hell out of it practically begging the producers to demand his side of the story. 

Guess we'll find out when Marge invites him to a party because it turns out Joe has known him for years and it has nothing to do with Danielle.

Edited by kassa
typo
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 3
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Documented (two arguments with his ex-wife about the children, one of them is autistic, she called the police, there was no physical abuse), but in the past. I'm sure the Giudice daughters checked him online, but they live in the same house for a year and a half with no issues. One if his sons lives with them, and he is close to the girls- they even go to trips together.

The girls have been love bombed too...Luis gives them lavish gifts like designer diamond jewelry and other stuff. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Teresa grew up with a verbally abusive dad and had a verbally abusive first husband. Louie might seem wonderful to her right now. I’m still hoping for the best. There are red flags though. I think he meant well but all his therapy speak and hand holding came off patronizing and cringeworthy. 

Remember when Joe called her stupid in front of the cameras? Oh and when he called her his "C**T" wife to someone on he was talking to on his cellphone in a vineyard in California. And those are only a few moments we, the audience, got to see...we can only speculate on the other verbal abuse he hurled at her when the cameras weren't there. He also said stuff to the kids that made my head spin.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, kassa said:

Does anybody else thing Danielle's brother situation may totally be a scam to get him and his family on the show? Because she's flogging the hell out of it practically begging the producers to demand his side of the story. 

Guess we'll find out when Marge invites him to a party because it turns out Joe has known him for years and it has nothing to do with Danielle.

This franchise is sinking fast…terrible storylines this season. Especially with the new ladies. How much longer are we going to be tortured with the Guidice/Gorga/Luis family feud? Time to put a fork in this and call it a day.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, kassa said:

Does anybody else thing Danielle's brother situation may totally be a scam to get him and his family on the show? Because she's flogging the hell out of it practically begging the producers to demand his side of the story. 

Absolutely. A lot about Danielle seems put on and curated for the cameras as we’ve seen with her children. She’s all about getting Instagram likes and screen time. I don’t even think those sobs behind closed doors in Ireland were real.

Danielle seems to have modeled herself after Teresa—a fiery temper and deep seated issues with her only brother. Now that she’s on TV it’s only a matter of time until the truth about her will be revealed.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

This franchise is sinking fast…terrible storylines this season. Especially with the new ladies. How much longer are we going to be tortured with the Guidice/Gorga/Luis family feud? Time to put a fork in this and call it a day.

I so agree. Tired of te extendied Gorga line, it just keeps circling the drain. 
the one new story this season that was actually real, was Rachel Fuda wanting to adopt her stepson, but that was so messed up because she used it for a story line. such a disappointing and repetitive season.

The new women brought nothing actually different and unique to the show.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
(edited)

Whaaaat?  Saturday 2 pm.   I just read on Yahoo News that Jersey is on pause.  It stated that Teresa, Loooie, Melissa and Joe Gorga are the reason.  Viewers want the four of them off as they are tired of the continuous bickering between them.  Most want Melissa off.  Said the show won’t be back until late fall.  Anyone?

19 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I so agree. Tired of te extendied Gorga line, it just keeps circling the drain. 
the one new story this season that was actually real, was Rachel Fuda wanting to adopt her stepson, but that was so messed up because she used it for a story line. such a disappointing and repetitive season.

The new women brought nothing actually different and unique to the show.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

Oh boy, Louis really opened my eyes during this episode. I thought he was attempting to mediate fairly between brother and sister, but to declare Gorga is jealous and will never let Teresa "be happy", and he's there to "pull her out of that snake pit" is beyond hyperbole. Ugh, go away, Louis. He just wants the Gorgas off the show, and he'll suggest family members as replacements.

I truly don't believe siblings need to stay in each other's lives just because of "blood". Move on and live your life.

• Like 7
On 5/10/2023 at 9:06 AM, kristen111 said:

Joe and Melissa have zero going on.  Joe is a caveman and Melissa is an opportunist.  Maybe this is the end for them as it looks like Teresa has finally had it.

I have no issues with Melissa, and have never viewed her as an opportunist. In fact, I've been trying to remember any horrible behaviours she may have displayed, but came up with zip. I'll need some memory prompts to understand everyone's hatred of her.

I agree that Joe comes off as a caveman, and I think Melissa must feel embarrassment at some of his antics. If their marriage does end, once they're off the show, it won't be because she's an opportunist. If she's smart, she'll distance herself from the toxicity of being the only one who's been blamed and held accountable for all of the Guidice's woes.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
(edited)
On 5/10/2023 at 9:21 PM, amarante said:

I am not as old as the twins but still old enough to have been around before there were digital cameras - and even phone cameras.

With a film camera you not only have to actually carry a relatively heavy object but it was relatively expensive to have film developed. At that time it was even more expensive than during the period when you could drop your film off at the drugstore because film processing was expensive.

I had a digital camera early on and even though it solved the issue of development costs, you still have to lug it around and you didn't have it attached to you to capture every moment.

There were relatively few moments recorded on film and this would be especially true of non-special occasions as generally film photography was for a special occasion - party; family gathering or the equivalent. 

I was thinking the same thing. I don’t know when the Barbra Streisand story happened, but I got the feeling it was a long time ago. Before cell phones, people didn’t carry cameras with them everywhere. I remember just bringing out the camera at special events. 

If Barbra was singing at people’s houses, maybe it was decades ago. We don’t know. I don’t believe you need pictures for things to be true. The idea seems to be from our selfie-obsessed culture. 

Also Jen didn’t say Barbra was a best friend. She just said she was at the house singing. Maybe she was a one-time guest. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 6

FTR Barbra Streisand was born in 1942 which means that she was in high school in Brooklyn in the mid 1950's and graduated in 1959 from Erasmus which was a large public high school in Brooklyn. I grew up in Brooklyn but went to school in Manhattan but would have gone to Midwood which is another breeder of famous people - eg Woody Allen. 

She wasn't famous or a star when she was friends with the twins - she was just another high school student. And by singing at the twin's home, I assumed she meant singing in the same way that many high school kids "sing" with their friends and not as a "performance". There would have been no thought that this was something to be "recorded" as part of a famous person's archives 🤷🏼‍♀️

Neil Diamond and Anthony Fauci were classmates of Streisand at Erasmus. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

I wouldn’t be surprised if Fessler was lying. She seems to enjoy name dropping. She picked a deceased man as her celebrity lay. Now she brings on those annoying twins and suddenly Barbara was at their house singing.  Please. 

• LOL 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, Chalby said:

I have no issues with Melissa, and have never viewed her as an opportunist. In fact, I've been trying to remember any horrible behaviours she may have displayed, but came up with zip. I'll need some memory prompts to understand everyone's hatred of her.

I agree that Joe comes off as a caveman, and I think Melissa must feel embarrassment at some of his antics. If their marriage does end, once they're off the show, it won't be because she's an opportunist. If she's smart, she'll distance herself from the toxicity of being the only one who's been blamed and held accountable for all of the Guidice's woes.

Melissa had campaigned with producers, behind Teresa's back, to get on the show.  The family feud has always been Joe and Melissa's meal ticket.  They are also notorious for their concocted storylines - having another kid, finding her long lost sister, her singing, writing career, the family restaurant, garbage truck business.

Melissa has never been the innocent loyal sister-in-law she wants viewers to think.  She is not good enough of an actress.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Fessler was lying. She seems to enjoy name dropping. She picked a deceased man as her celebrity lay. Now she brings on those annoying twins and suddenly Barbara was at their house singing.  Please. 

Gandolfini spent a lot of years in the New Jersey/New York area.  I would say a good amount of the population in her age group have more than one person they have shtupped in their lifetimes. It wouldn't be a stretch for their paths to have crossed.  I think the Streisand story sounds plausible too. 

But...there is something a little icky about the name dropping because it seems like a ploy to make herself more interesting and she has enough personality that she doesn't need that.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Does Jennifer's annoying youngest daughter actually wear clothing, or does her entire wardrobe consist of pajamas? I'm in PJs 80% of the time, but I'm also not bringing a camera crew in my house.

I thought that Frank did a great job at the dinner to try and get to know Paulie better. His girlfriend, OMG. 🙄 Giving Melissa and Tre a run for their money in the "are you a fucking IDIOT?" department. Jesus christ.

Does Danielle have an actual storyline outside of her dumb brother conflict? It's like a repeat of Jackie and the Evan cheating storyline. What a waste of airtime, much like the idiot Gorgas complaining about Tre and Loooooie. But at least that's conflict with two adults who have contact with her. Danielle's just tearfully yelling into the abyss because her brother doesn't give a shit about communicating with her. Then she's blaming Margaret for her issues? Come on.

And same with the Fudas - do we really need ALL of these episodes detailing the potential adoption of a pretty much legal adult? 

I can't believe Dolores paid for all of that plastic surgery for it to look that bad. That prohibition party dress did not fit her chest and it looked even worse than normal.

Are we already at the end of the series? Did anything happen? I feel like I was on autopilot for this one, it was so boring.

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Does Danielle have an actual storyline outside of her dumb brother conflict?

She has her Boujie Kidz line that she pretended to inventory while she complained to her mother about the conflict with her brother, and her contrived conflict with Rachel "The Rat". Other than that, no, not that I can think of.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

She has her Boujie Kidz

Personality and story lines aside her website has cute clothes for kids, prices are not bad but I have been out of the kids clothing loop for decades. She seems to really own and run this business unlike Melissa who has been just a front person for Envy.

Her brother situation is what it is, talking about on camera probably is not helping, they should put that to bed and leave it alone.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

I like Danielle. Her storyline isn’t great but it’s better than that pathetic adoption storyline that the Rat keeps shoving down our throats.

Nobody has much of a storyline except for Teresa and her wedding. Dolo has stepped it up with the new boyfriend. Jennifer needs to lay off poor Bill. Margaret has absolutely nothing. Melissa has Teresa and soon her cheating rumors. 

• Like 6

I wish Bill would say, I'm willing to go to therapy but not on camera. There's been very little exploration of the cultural acceptance of infidelity in their background but it would just be a further opportunity for screaming HW fights.

• Like 5
On 5/13/2023 at 12:14 PM, ichbin said:

Gandolfini spent a lot of years in the New Jersey/New York area.  I would say a good amount of the population in her age group have more than one person they have shtupped in their lifetimes. It wouldn't be a stretch for their paths to have crossed. 

Exactly!  It's not like she said she boned Leonardo Dicaprio or something. 😄

• Like 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Miss Bones said:

Exactly!  It's not like she said she boned Leonardo Dicaprio or something. 😄

Doesn’t she have a husband?  He’s ok with her revealing that?  No respect on her part whether it’s true or not.

Daniells storyline with her brother happens with lots of people.  It’s nothing new to cry about.  Unfortunate, but true.

Edited by kristen111
38 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Doesn’t she have a husband?  He’s ok with her revealing that?  No respect on her part whether it’s true or not.

Daniells storyline with her brother happens with lots of people.  It’s nothing new to cry about.  Unfortunate, but true.

She didn't say she slept with him while she was married.  IMO, if she is in a secure relationship with her husband, why should he really care?  I mean, I'm sure she probably gave him a heads up, being that she is on a reality show: "Honey, I have to bring something to the table.  I'm going to reveal the James Gondolfini story that you are well aware of..." 

Personally, I doubt my husband would care if I let people know that I slept with someone famous, in my past, prior to even having met him.  Our marriage did not erase my sexual past.  YMMV

• Like 9
On 5/10/2023 at 11:32 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Last night, when Teresa  said she'd  never  seen Louis like this before .I knew she was lying, he's a hot head, and she couldn't  calm him down. I give it a year.

Nah, Theresa married for life. Louie would have to be the one to end it, and I doubt he would say goodbye to this lifestyle.

• Like 2

So, one of Teresa's complaints is that Melissa is always "in her brother's ear" - so why does she continue to text Melissa about their plans for the Rehersal Dinner; why not ask her brother directly???

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

Nah, Theresa married for life. Louie would have to be the one to end it, and I doubt he would say goodbye to this lifestyle.

He was accused  of having  a bad temper,  plus a few other things. If she puts up with that malarkey, they deserve  one another. 

• Like 5
On 5/16/2023 at 7:33 PM, FlyingEgret said:

So, one of Teresa's complaints is that Melissa is always "in her brother's ear" - so why does she continue to text Melissa about their plans for the Rehersal Dinner; why not ask her brother directly???

She probably did. We don't see everything on the show.

(edited)
On 5/10/2023 at 1:16 PM, amarante said:

How much earlier?

Do you know what grooming actually means. 

It is insidious because - like being boiled slowly so that you don't realize it is being done. 

Typically one would start with the kind of love bombing that Luis did and then start inserting stuff that makes your love bombed victim start isolating from family.

Luis got Teresa to NOT get a prenuptial agreement and I am 100% sure that Teresa thought it was HER idea and not Luis manipulation. 

I still don't see any isolation from her family, almost a year later, except for Joe Gorga who doesn't want to be friendly with her anyway.

Teresa said that Louie is more well-off than her, that's why she didn't have a prenup agreement. I think she knows better than us, and certain blogs. Her income is finite, his is not.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 5/12/2023 at 8:18 PM, Chalby said:

Oh boy, Louis really opened my eyes during this episode. I thought he was attempting to mediate fairly between brother and sister, but to declare Gorga is jealous and will never let Teresa "be happy", and he's there to "pull her out of that snake pit" is beyond hyperbole. Ugh, go away, Louis. He just wants the Gorgas off the show, and he'll suggest family members as replacements.

I truly don't believe siblings need to stay in each other's lives just because of "blood". Move on and live your life.

Louie is already on the show for two seasons, and we didn't see his family except (mostly) on the wedding special. Marge had her mother (and excessively too) with her from her first season, Melissa has her extended family on from her first episode, and Dolores, Fessler, Rachel Fuda, Jackie, and Jen, to name only the current HWs.

On 5/12/2023 at 3:07 PM, kristen111 said:

Whaaaat?  Saturday 2 pm.   I just read on Yahoo News that Jersey is on pause.  It stated that Teresa, Loooie, Melissa and Joe Gorga are the reason.  Viewers want the four of them off as they are tired of the continuous bickering between them.  Most want Melissa off.  Said the show won’t be back until late fall.  Anyone?

It is now reported to be on pause until 2024.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 5/11/2023 at 7:02 AM, nexxie said:

Louie did manipulate his mark from the beginning - first he targeted and groomed (love bubble); then belittled and broke her down (as we saw on the show); then, even before the wedding, began to isolate her from people.

More isolation and all kinds of abuse - emotional, psychological, perhaps physical was sure to follow. Several months after the wedding, it’s no wonder Teresa was volatile and angry at the reunion taping!

How did the belittle her and break her down?

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 5/11/2023 at 1:41 AM, Rahul said:

Louie is finally showing his true colors. Many of us pegged him as a fame hungry Dirty John type who would manipulate and isolate Teresa and he’s doing it in front of our very eyes. He also seems coked and roided out all hours of the day. Not a good combination. His rage is just bubbling under the surface and he cannot conceal it any longer. 

I dislike Teresa immensely but even I can empathize with the position she’s in. Melissa was right—For a bride to be, she sure does look miserable.

Rachel and her step-son do seem to have a genuine bond and love for one another but the timing of this planned adoption is still very suspect to me.

Who "pegged" him? Us (who is us?), or a blog, or two, which have special connections with other NJ cast members? Why is he fame hungry? He appeared on the show less than the hugely fame hungry Joe Gorga, Frank Catania, John Fuda, even Joe Benigno. Dirty John kind? Are you serious? Dirty John was with many different women he took advantage of, was a con, and a fraud who tried to even kill some. Did you see him at all times of the day to know he is coked and roided (this sounds like a verbatim description from a blog/site)?

Now this is roided (or whatever else) behavior since he appeared on the show. This is from this season's first guys night out. 

Screenshot_20230511_151926_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230511_151739_Samsung Internet(1).jpg

Edited by ZettaK
On 5/11/2023 at 9:39 AM, Stats Queen said:

Not true. Many do it gradually over the years. 

Two things can be true at the same time 

1. Joe G. Being an asshole with a lot of anger.

And

2. Louie being a manipulator with a lot of anger.

Louie’s treatment of Teresa and actions are so similar to what my ex did - as the weeding got closer, he became more controlling and manipulative.

He was really good at impression management, so my stories of how he was treating me behind closed doors was met with a lot of skepticism by people who should have had my back.

Like Louie, his mask finally slipped now and then.

I don't think it's a good idea to predict with minimal information. Also, Louie didn't hide his anger in this episode (he was angry at the Gorgas who didn't want to attend the rehearsal dinner and wedding), so I don't see him being careful with behavior management in public to manipulate us, especially since he is on tv. 

• Like 1
On 5/11/2023 at 3:18 PM, kassa said:

Definitely in the "Louis is showing his true colors that many of us suspected from very early on" camp. Last night was an illustration of exactly how the transition goes into more sinister control.  A couple of episodes ago he was all about making the relationship work because of the love she has for her brother. Whatever happened in the interim, now he's dictating to her the reasons why he no longer wants it to work and needs her to end it. Couched in how much he cares about how it's hurting her, of course, but as he spoke he got more and more vehement, more and more worked up, until SHE was trying to soothe him.  

If you watch it again, watch Theresa's face. This was not her normal blank what's going on expression. She was genuinely wary of him and the diatribe he was on. As someone who yields to animal instincts more often than not, it's a shame that she was ignoring one that was actually trying to protect her for once; she'd have recognized that need to pacify his anger is a huge red flag. Instead, to soothe him, she's going to give him anything he wants - after all, he's only asking it because he loves her so much, right?

Next stop, he's going to take some of the pressure off her by helping her with her business/finances. There will be a reason why her agent/manager/financial advisor is not treating her right, and he will step in to solve that problem. 

I give the marriage 2 years and her bankruptcy/ mutual lawsuits 3.

What happened in between, and Louie changed his opinion about the Gorgas (and not Teresa’s family, because she is in excellent terms even with Joe Giudice's extended family) is that the Gorgas decided not to attend the rehearsal dinner, and he realized the Gorgas were using the wedding as a storyline.

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

What happened in between, and Louie changed his opinion about the Gorgas (and not Teresa’s family, because she is in excellent terms even with Joe Giudice's extended family) is that the Gorgas decided not to attend the rehearsal dinner, and he realized the Gorgas were using the wedding as a storyline.

Frankly, I'm over the Jersey men. Too many episodes spent on them yelling, complaining, posturing, threatening etc. I only ever enjoy watching Bill, Evan and Joe B. I'm happy the show's on pause. Let's get some fresh blood.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Who "pegged" him? Us (who is us?), or a blog, or two, which have special connections with other NJ cast members?

Other posters here, as well as on various other forums.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
(edited)
On 5/13/2023 at 7:28 AM, twilightzone said:

Melissa had campaigned with producers, behind Teresa's back, to get on the show.  The family feud has always been Joe and Melissa's meal ticket. 

You say this as though this "campaigning" was shown on the series, or was common knowledge. I'm going by what we've actually seen on the show, not what someone throws out there, hoping it'll stick. If I believed every ridiculous accusation cast members throw out, there'd be no one left to film. Theyd be in prison, suing in court, or in rehab. And the fake stories you've mentioned, I agree with. After 10+ years, you can tell when each character is running out of real situations. But they all do it. And yes, the Gorgas and Guidices family feud have been both families' meal tickets.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 1
On 5/23/2023 at 10:17 PM, ZettaK said:

On 5/16/2023 at 11:16 PM, dancingdreamer said:

He was accused  of having  a bad temper,  plus a few other things. If she puts up with that malarkey, they deserve  one another. 

Of course she'll put up with it. That's all she knows about marriage. She grew up with a father who dictated what the family would, and wouldn't do. She was married to an angry, lashing out and cheating kind of guy, so Louie with his temper, is right up her marital requirement alley.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Chalby said:

Of course she'll put up with it. That's all she knows about marriage. She grew up with a father who dictated what the family would, and wouldn't do. She was married to an angry, lashing out and cheating kind of guy, so Louie with his temper, is right up her marital requirement alley.

But he is a snappy dresser, so there's that.

• LOL 3

Louie might be a bit looney but he’s entertaining and I like that he’s totally turned on Gorga. Now someone needs to put Margaret in check. That pig screaming about Bills years ago infidelity was disgusting. Bill has been nothing but kind to that haggard hag and her emasculated idiot husband. 
I know Jen Aydin overdoes it but that’s no reason for the gross old Ozempic taking trash to scream about the Aydin family. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 5/24/2023 at 12:38 AM, ZettaK said:

Louie is already on the show for two seasons, and we didn't see his family except (mostly) on the wedding special. Marge had her mother (and excessively too) with her from her first season, Melissa has her extended family on from her first episode, and Dolores, Fessler, Rachel Fuda, Jackie, and Jen, to name only the current HWs.

It is now reported to be on pause until 2024.

I want Teresa and Looney off as well as Melissa and Joe. BTW...I just read an article that had an interview with Bo Dietl and he is furious about Looney's statement that he had asked Dietl to do background checks on all the women on the show. He said that conversation never happened and even if had he never would have done it for free. His investigation business would have charged him several million dollars to do full background investigations on multiple people. Dietl's tone sounded like someone who was really pissed off at being brought into this personal squabble between Looney and the Gorgas and RHONJ and at Looney for stating something on air that was not true.

Again, my assessment of Looney is that he the kind of guy that bloviates about important people he knows or is "friends" with when in actual fact he barely knows them or they are just people he might have met on occasion at some business function or private gathering. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 5/11/2023 at 11:23 AM, bichonblitz said:

I can't figure why his sisters adore him so much. Are they just as unhinged as he is? 

I wondered that too. I went from being suspicious of Luis, to finding him surprisingly likable and charming, to being concerned about his temper.

It is a good sign that his sisters, Teresa's daughters and even Juicy all like him.

Teresa isn't always my favorite Housewife, but she has been through enough. I hope he is an okay dude and doesn't hurt her. 

Dolores did a wonderful job with her kids. They are so lovely.