Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, amarante said:

And yet two D list celebrities managed to find this hideous outfit and wear it in public.

Where do they sell this stuff? I have never seen anything like it in a normal store

3ppni935c7wa1.jpg.webp.938477ca5d5ed2290a65d2c6c9198a17.webp

Looks like Project Runway rejects! This dress would be why a contestant on that show would be eliminated.  🤣

• Like 6
1 hour ago, snarts said:

You really think most doctors aren't partaking in alcohol, marijuana or worse in their off hours? Hahahaha. Are you also shocked & surprised if you see your child's teacher at the bar?  They're not saints, it's how they've chosen to make a living.

Interesting, I don't see much carrying on at all from Teresa.  She wanted a smallish backyard wedding. Louie wanted it to be a bit bigger. Bravo then swooped in with a wedding special offer. Hard to turn down that $$$!

Teresa herself really doesn't even mention it much, it's the others who have been co-opting the wedding and invites for their storyline. 

I bet Bill is fine in his professional world. His patients  probably get a kick out of him on the show since it’s plastic surgery after all. I didn’t notice if Bill smoked but I think weed is milder than getting rip roaring drunk. 

I agree that Teresa hasn’t been over the top so far. She’s tried to include Melissa but Melissa shuts her down. 

• Like 10
1 hour ago, snarts said:

You really think most doctors aren't partaking in alcohol, marijuana or worse in their off hours? Hahahaha. Are you also shocked & surprised if you see your child's teacher at the bar?  They're not saints, it's how they've chosen to make a living.

Interesting, I don't see much carrying on at all from Teresa.  She wanted a smallish backyard wedding. Louie wanted it to be a bit bigger. Bravo then swooped in with a wedding special offer. Hard to turn down that $$$!

Teresa herself really doesn't even mention it much, it's the others who have been co-opting the wedding and invites for their storyline. 

Aww yes…it’s never Teresa always the others. She’s just a simple plain Jane gal that longs for the quiet life.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
4 hours ago, snarts said:

I laughed at this because I am a high school teacher, and I cringe at the thought of any parents or students seeing me at a bar, even though I know it’s perfectly reasonable and legal. So this is hypocritical, but I like to think people who are keeping me alive during surgery are absolute teetotaling saints who are in bed by 8 every evening. And it would make me rethink Dr. Bill, were I to go under the knife, because he’s not just drinking - he’s absolutely shitfaced. I am surprised that there’s no concern about that on his part. But then I guess the people who select him aren’t turned off by his wife’s spectacular nose job, either, so to each her own. 

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Aww yes…it’s never Teresa always the others. She’s just a simple plain Jane gal that longs for the quiet life.

Lol, I think the wedding took on new life when Bravo got involved. 

• Like 10
6 hours ago, amarante said:

And yet two D list celebrities managed to find this hideous outfit and wear it in public.

Where do they sell this stuff? I have never seen anything like it in a normal store

3ppni935c7wa1.jpg.webp.938477ca5d5ed2290a65d2c6c9198a17.webp

A little more and Melissa will be Mortesha Adams.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
13 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Incredible means impossible to believe, so I believe that Jackie used the term correctly.

That was one of the worst things I've seen any housewife wear.  She looked like a 1980's 42nd Street hooker.  Trashy and cheap looking.

I still think Jackie could use another word. 

3 hours ago, RedInk said:

But then I guess the people who select him aren’t turned off by his wife’s spectacular nose job, either, so to each her own. 

Bill didn't operate on Jennifer's nose. He didn't want to do it because she complained about her liposuction (he did this)- and not because it was not successful. She went to Turkey to have a nose job.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I guess I'm just too old or out of touch with modern fashion, but this dress looks so hideous to me.  The fabric looks cheaper than Luann De Lessep's blue sparkly reunion dress and I don't think the dress does either of these women (is that LaLa Kent from VPR?) any favors in the bodice/bust area.  There is just too much going on - the puffy, ruched sleeves, the cut outs, the side ruching, lack of bust support and horribly contrasting colors.  If any of you are Project Runway fans, I would love to hear Nina Garcia, Michael Kors' (current and past judges) thoughts on this.

I just asked my daughter-in-law (she's in her late 20's) what she thought of the dress and she thought it was great.  I was surprised because my DIL is a more conservative and not flashy dresser.  

If you look on Envy's website, there are quite a few cut-out dresses similar to this, so I guess it's a thing.  I'll bet we'll be seeing lots of young girls with similar iterations of this style for junior/senior prom dresses. 

It's Ariana Madix from VR. 

It's a trend (not necessarily in this color combination, and 1980s neon/bright colors are trendy too), but there were always trends, and not all of us wore every trend. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I am just assuming that Bill was added to the wedding party because when Dina dropped out Teresa added Dolores and Jen. So maybe Louis had to get another groomsmen. 

I am one that had the opinion that if someone wants a big wedding, have a big wedding. I do not care if it isn't their first marriage. If that's what they want do it. I do not have to go, but if I do please have an open bar.

Joe and Melissa getting upset every time they hear someone else was added to the wedding is a bit much when they both said no when they were asked. Do they want Teresa to beg them to be in the wedding? Joe and Teresa basically have the same personality. I hate that Joe gets so much of a pass when he flies off the handle, but Teresa doesn't. They should both be called out on it.

Joe saying that the Giudice girls were raised with hate was awful. Then he said how he just wants everyone to get along and some other bullshit. Sure Joe. He is a little bitch. Like someone upthread mentioned, the Giudice girls are getting older and can see for themselves what is going on and have their own opinions about it. I do not think they hate their cousins. I think they are just tired of it all. I am tired of it all and I am just watching it.

I still like Danielle. I think some of the women are coming at her hard for some reason. Marge was really awful to her at the end. By the way Marge, I do think you have an arsenal of information on these women. 

• Like 15
7 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Paul's Mom is awesome!  Loved her comment about "Do they think they look good?" - made me spew my iced tea!  Plus, her disdainful comment to Dolores - "THIS is your ex-husband?"  🤣

I think that the dynamic of the bridal party changed because Bravo decided to make a special episode(s) of the wedding.  There were probably stipulations that a certain number of housewives needed to be focused in order to get the whole thing filmed (and, probably supplemented by production to a degree.)  

Bravo invited HWs from other franchises and other Bravolebrities to Teresa’s wedding.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah also why do people think it’s fun to chase snd scare animals?  

I also blame that on the owners of the farm because they shouldn’t allow random assholes to harass these poor animals.  shame on the Irish farm. 

Here is another show that I’m just watching until it finally gets canceled if I can stand it that long. It is so freaking boring & the same shit over and over again and these fucking ugly women should be ashamed. I can barely stand to watch especially every time Teresa‘s disgustingly deformed Face ID on the screen. She looks like a  monster. Those lips are hideous as is the rest of her but they really stand out. Does she think this looks good? Well, I guess the ugliness has been eating its way from the inside to the outside. 
She’s such a fucking moron, that when the guy on the farm handed her a puppy, she said, “is this a puppy”?

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

still like Danielle. I think some of the women are coming at her hard for some reason.

I want to like her but I just cannot, she is trying to be Teresa's Mini Me and it comes off like she is trying too hard.  I saw that she and her husband did a bridal photo shoot for their ten year anniversary, just like Teresa and Juicy did years ago (it was featured in People magazine), she yells at people really loudly, she pushes her kids to be precocious on camera, (Remember when Teresa was all about the "Fabulous!"),  I just think she is a big phony and maybe some of the HW's see it too.

The mural painting was so stupid and I hate to say the Jennifer's picture made me laugh but the funniest thing was Teresa immediately saying something about not painting her behind bars, my mind went there first and fast too.

Meeting Paulie's mother and sisters was a nice touch, Delores is very kind to her future MIL.

What was the purpose of jumping in to a pit of mud with your clothes on?

9 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Joe and Melissa getting upset every time they hear someone else was added to the wedding is a bit much when they both said no when they were asked.

This is so stupid, they cannot have their cake and eat it too, they turned Teresa down and she moved on, done. However, Teresa telling Melissa that she wants the kids in the wedding, that was just odd and maybe fake like her tears. Melissa did not fall for it and she did not give Teresa much to work with reaction wise.  Her green and blue dress was a fashion don't, I could see her photo in the back of Vogue Magazine with a black box over her face as a Fashion Don't.

The last night in Ireland was a whiskey paring dinner, we saw basically non of it, did they really eat? 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
to too
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, snarts said:

If I saw one repeatedly literally ON THE GROUND from being drunk on national television, I'd have some thoughts about that, yes.  

If Theresa or Danielle or Jennifer Aydin were my child's teacher and carried on the way we've seen them carry on, I'd definitely have thoughts about that, too!

• Like 12
8 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

nd. By the way Marge, I do think you have an arsenal of information on these women. 

Exactly! This is why she’s so defensive. She is up against someone that easily figured her out and she isn’t afraid to say it. So now Marge has to deflect somehow. Here’s a thought Marge, just STFU with trashing all your coworkers. But she can’t help herself, it’s her only defense. As much as she complains about Jennifer, she’s exactly like her. I wouldn’t want to fight with either one of them because I’d know at some point they’re going to drop some deep dark secret from my past just to shut me up. That said I do think this whole fight with Danielle is dumb as Danielle didn’t say it in a mean or malicious way. Fuda absolutely is turning this into more than it is for screen time. 

7 minutes ago, kassa said:

If I saw one repeatedly literally ON THE GROUND from being drunk on national television, I'd have some thoughts about that, yes. 

And for everyone like you, there are 3 more of his patients who think it’s so exciting/cool/trendy whatever, that their doctor is on tv, no matter how he’s acting. They’re probably lining up to be in an appt on filming day hoping to get their 15 min of fame. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, janiema said:

I don’t care if people use pot but I don’t want my doctor (Bill) or my investment advisor (Evan) using it. But I don’t think we actually saw either of them partaking. They were just there.

Is it somehow different than alcohol, which they both use? I am sure that many of the professionals -- even doctors -- in people's lives use weed sometimes. You wouldn't generally know because it wouldn't generally affect their day-to-day lives. Plus, weed is legal in a lot of places.

• Like 7

I guess I'm a sucker but I did feel for Teresa when she asked the girls not to paint anything about prison. I can understand that she doesn't try to think about that part of her life. I also thought it was sweet that the guy saw she was upset and he brought her a puppy to cheer her up. 

• Like 14

I hate to be so shallow, but that Fuda guy has got to be one of the most unfortunate looking men I've ever seen. His personality sucks too. I can't find anything appealing about him.

Danielle's husband, on the other hand, is one fine looking fellow. He must be my new #1 house-husband in terms of attractiveness (sorry Eddie Judge).

• Like 12

Unpopular opinion here, but I really didn't have any issue with Melissa taking up for her daughter's lack of attendance at the Sweet 16. She had a cheer competition the same day out of state which she committed to attending. Why does that become "she chose to not come to her cousin's sweet 16"? Teens often have those kinds of conflicts and at least in my family, a prior commitment was just that - a commitment.  For all we know the daughter really wanted to be there and was disappointed that she couldn't attend. 

In any event, Melissa is right to want to keep her daughter's motivations and feelings off-camera and not subject to the speculation by a ton of random adults on the Internet. I don't think encouraging kids to live out their lives as entertainment for others is the healthiest thing. Let those girls resolve their stuff among themselves, especially as teen feelings are known to be fleeting when it comes to who is mad at whom for what.

Edited by Rlb8031
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 90DayFart said:

I hate to be so shallow, but that Fuda guy has got to be one of the most unfortunate looking men I've ever seen. His personality sucks too. I can't find anything appealing about him.

Danielle's husband, on the other hand, is one fine looking fellow. He must be my new #1 house-husband in terms of attractiveness (sorry Eddie Judge).

Agree with everything except for Eddie Judge being hot.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
6 hours ago, 90DayFart said:

I like Nate too and thought Weird Beard was an asshole for bringing up the rat comment which was no big deal. I think he’s trying to kiss up to Joe Gorga. 

6 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I guess I'm a sucker but I did feel for Teresa when she asked the girls not to paint anything about prison. I can understand that she doesn't try to think about that part of her life. I also thought it was sweet that the guy saw she was upset and he brought her a puppy to cheer her up. 

I felt the same. She doesn’t usually act vulnerable. 

• Like 7
17 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bill didn't operate on Jennifer's nose. He didn't want to do it because she complained about her liposuction (he did this)- and not because it was not successful. She went to Turkey to have a nose job.

I know this, and I realize it’s the look she chose for herself, but that’s what I mean about being a little picky & irrational about selecting my doctors 😜 I want a plastic surgeon whose work (or wife’s work, by extension) looks great. Or else I question the judgement. It’s not a great advertisement for what he’s okay with. But I agree with everyone who says there’s an awful lot of people who think he’s on TV and that’s enough for them, so Dr. Bill’s not hurting.

Edited by RedInk
  • Like 3

I think that's actually a serious point of contention between Jennifer and Bill - he said she was a "terrible" patient (which means she didn't follow instructions? Wanted excessive pain meds? took dressings off too soon?). For better or for worse, her plastic surgery DOES reflect on him, and she went ahead with a foreign nose job/chin implant to send him the message that he wasn't the boss of her, and fucked up her face in the process.  

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 4/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, snarts said:

You really think most doctors aren't partaking in alcohol, marijuana or worse in their off hours? Hahahaha.

Sure some of them do  but wanting to be filmed doing it so it can be shown over and over again is a whole other story. 

Daniele wants to be the blond Teresa. Loud, yelling, pounding the table, brother issues. Yep. Tre better watch out. Someone wants her job. 

Once again Paulie is not at the weed party. He clearly wants nothing to do with these jack holes. Louie is scarce, too. Didn't he have Covid several episodes ago? Now again? I don't believe him. He just doesn't want Gorga to skewer him again. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Perhaps Teresa thinks people won't attend the wedding if they aren't asked to be in it. She could wind up with everyone in attendance being in the wedding party with no audience. Which of course is fine if that's what you are going for...

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
22 hours ago, ZettaK said:

That's so funny!!  I think those nutjob twins Darcey & Stacey have ALL their plastic surgery in Turkey!  No wonder Jen's nose is weird looking!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
On 4/28/2023 at 5:24 AM, Crazydoxielady said:

Margaret had a link to her outfit on IG. Turns out ALL the ladies outfits can be bought on Clutch, including this gem! 🤣

IMG_1049.jpeg

If different Bravolebrities push the specific outfit, it means there is some promotional agreement going on. It happened before.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 4/26/2023 at 12:36 AM, funnygirl said:

Teresa wanted her brother, Joe, to be in her wedding. He said no. 

Teresa wanted her godson, Gino, to be in her wedding. His parents (Joe and Melissa) said no. 

Teresa eventually asked Melissa to be in the wedding - her way of extending an olive branch. Melissa said no. 

This is Teresa's wedding. She can have whoever she wants in it, she can have whoever she wants on the guest list. Joe and Melissa chose not to be a part of it and they ultimately chose not to attend. How are they blaming Teresa for their own choices? It's insane. 

In happier news, Paulie's mom is adorable. Dolores' arms and booty (though the latter may have been surgically enhanced?) are enviable. 

Ditto.This.Entire.Post!

• Like 2
On 4/27/2023 at 5:55 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

The mural painting was so stupid and I hate to say the Jennifer's picture made me laugh but the funniest thing was Teresa immediately saying something about not painting her behind bars, my mind went there first and fast too.

If any of these women were real friends, her "request" would not need to have been voiced.  I mean, if one of my friends were having a "let's paint her life" celebration (I can assure you, that would never happen), we wouldn't think to depict her ugly divorce, horrific car accident or death of a family member, right?

Honestly, this show is on its last gasps.  I loved the early seasons when everyone looked rather normal, Teresa had no "bubbies," and every episode wasn't a big fake themed party or screaming match. Speaking of theme parties, I don't recall my husband getting together with the "guys" and having everything catered and decorated. Same with all the hugs and kisses. And they always sneak in one of the guys making sexual inuendoes or kissing another one on the mouth. Weeeirrd. 

So Frank has been "eating, sleeping and living" cannabis? Wow, what a great accomplishment! Should we be impressed? The guy who was disbarred, cheated on his wife, yet still expects accolades, camera time and "his" family on demand?

Rachel Fuda needs to fix her nose. I just saw a picture of how Disney designs their characters' noses- bingo. She must have brought in an Anna picture from Frozen to her plastic surgeon. And her husband is downright weird looking. He needs a chin- did you ever notice that dogs don't have a chin? He looks similar. Like his mouth ends and then the neck begins. 

• Like 4
(edited)
On 4/27/2023 at 3:53 PM, kassa said:

I think that's actually a serious point of contention between Jennifer and Bill - he said she was a "terrible" patient (which means she didn't follow instructions? Wanted excessive pain meds? took dressings off too soon?). For better or for worse, her plastic surgery DOES reflect on him, and she went ahead with a foreign nose job/chin implant to send him the message that he wasn't the boss of her, and fucked up her face in the process.  

I personally think it's unethical and a slippery slope for a surgeon to operate on their family member (especially their spouse!) so I understand that he didn't- but spinning it to sound like either he didn't want to deal with her as a patient or- worse yet- that she didn't trust him to do it looks bad for him. It also looks bad for his practice, because normally a surgeon will refer his family members to someone within his/her own practice who they (presumably) trust and know will do a good job- or at a minimum, another surgeon in the community whose work they are familiar with. 

When I worked with heart surgeons, my husband needed open heart surgery and I knew exactly who I trusted to operate on him, as well as the team that would be in the room with him. I can't imagine him wanting to choose someone overseas who we knew nothing about to do ANY procedure on him! It just looks bad for everyone.

Edited by KateHearts
  • Like 4

Apparently, Turkey is a hot spot for plastic surgery https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7vqby/plastic-surgery-in-turkey-medical-tourism 

I think she did it for spite, because she was mad at Bill about the affair coming out. And in her warped little brain, having a procedure done by another surgeon was an attempt to somehow hurt him (just a theory). Unfortunately for her, she picked the wrong nose from the wrong surgeon.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

In her defense, didn't she say she knew somebody who had gotten a great nose job from the same guy - her brother's wife or relative? So she wasn't exactly flipping through the yellow pages. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 5/5/2023 at 2:02 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Apparently, Turkey is a hot spot for plastic surgery https://www.vice.com/en/article/v7vqby/plastic-surgery-in-turkey-medical-tourism 

I think she did it for spite, because she was mad at Bill about the affair coming out. And in her warped little brain, having a procedure done by another surgeon was an attempt to somehow hurt him (just a theory). Unfortunately for her, she picked the wrong nose from the wrong surgeon.

It is a hot spot for surgery (and cheaper), and Jennifer is Turkish. 

I agree she probably did it out of spite.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2023 at 8:46 AM, MaggieG said:

Same. It was a very moving scene. 

On 4/27/2023 at 3:42 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I felt the same. She doesn’t usually act vulnerable. 

Yup. Not like seeing Kyle Richards cry for the thousandth time.