Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Eternal Bliss?

• Start Topic

Micah is so full of it.  No way was she going to say "yes" to Paul.  She just wanted him to go first so that if he said "no", she could play the victim.  If he had said "yes", she'd have given some reason for not wanting to marrying him, probably low-key blaming him in some way.  Glad that Paul could tell there were issues with her.  I'm sure after he views how manipulative and mean girl she was to others during this series, it'll just reinforce that he made the right decision.  

Don't think that Kwame and Chelsea made the right decision but who knows, maybe it'll work out in the long run.

Obviously Tiffany and Brett were going to get married.  No need to drag their segment out for so long.

For a moment there, I totally thought that Bliss was going to say "no" and that the only reason she went along with the engagement was so that she could dump Zach publicly as payback for choosing Irina in the pods.  LOL.  Again, like Kwame and Chelsea, not sure if getting married at this point in their relationship is the right decision but I wish them the best.  Bliss looked to me like she was still having second thoughts but maybe it was just nerves.  

Can't wait for the reunion!

• Like 17
  • Useful 1

So the marriage license spoilers were right. Now let's see how long these couples stay together. The married couples from Season 2 flamed out after a year. 

I'm 50/50 on whether Micah would have said 'yes' if Paul did too. Yeah, she obviously wasn't as into him as she claimed she was, but there's a lot of pressure from the show to tie the knot if you want to be on camera. It would have been a social coup to get married, as well. I 100% think she would have divorced him within the first year, though, and Paul might have sensed that too. 

Interesting that he said he loved her but couldn't see marrying her even 10 years into the future.

I can't wait for the reunion episode, although I doubt I'll watch it "live", whatever "live" means on Netflix.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 3

Not sure what to say.  I guess my advice is to FF through the intro to Brett and Tiffany and Bliss and Zack's weddings like I did :) 

Why did it seem like Bliss have doubts, because I definitely didn't watch.  Now you got me curious but as I said before I feel like she's been lying about these so called doubts the whole time.

Micah's BFF is still nasty as hell.

Honestly, I was pretty surprised at Kwame saying Yes and Paul saying No.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2

Chelsea & Kwame.  Chelsea just seems so determined to make everyone think they have this great love story.  Kwame always looks uncomfortable like he does not know how he got into this situation.  I do not believe he is happy with his marriage to Chelsea.  She really wanted a husband.  I do not think she even cared who it was.  Now she is going to brag about it and parade Kwame around like her prize.  I do not see this ending well.

Brett & Tiffany.  I love this couple.  They seem so well suited.  I truly believe they are happy and can make this work.

Micah & Paul.  I was happy for Paul.  I do wonder what he thought when he saw the early episodes of Micah being the mean girl.  He might have thought he loved her.  But deep down he knew she did not truly love him.  Micah and Shelby can go back to being the mean girls.  I really did not like Shelby.

Zack & Bliss.  I want these two to work out.  I came to really like Zack.  It looks like even Bliss' dad is coming around to accept him.  

Marshall.  I won't even mention Jackie.  Marshall will be a good match for another woman.  

I am looking forward to the reunion.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 2

Micah and Paul's parents look like they are related to the opposite person.  I kept thinking that the parents were hugging the wrong child.

I went back to watch Marshall's little segment.  Poor guy.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 4

Micah’s comment about “ elevating Paul’s style” she is insufferable. I don’t think she looks that great fashion wise. Her bra straps were showing FFS. His friend there in the back looked like he was going to burst out laughing. Shelby is such a rude bitch. I agree with whoever said that Micah wanted Paul to do the dirty deed so she could play victim. I hope he finds someone nicer.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 12
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Micah’s comment about “ elevating Paul’s style” she is insufferable.

She twice said “Paul and I’s” lol.

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her bra straps were showing FFS.

For someone who spends so much time on her appearance she has ginormous bags under her eyes.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

I on side of Micah wanting to play the victim. First wanting Paul to go first, then when Paul followed her and said "Did I make a mistake?" she pushed him out. I had almost changed my mind on her after the initial mean-girl antics, but I think she was acting all along.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

Sad that Kwame’s mom didn’t attend.  Despite that, she seems to have raised three good kids.  Loved Kwame’s sister’s personality and style.  His brother was charming as well.

Ugh, Micah.  I think she’ll look back on this in 5-10 yrs and cringe so hard.  She and her friends are awful and hopefully she makes some changes in herself.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, violet and green said:

Zack even won over Bliss's dad with his heartfelt description of Bliss's qualities in his vows. I really only kept watching for Zack's story and it ended happily ever after with "I hope you dance". So sweet.

Zack grew on me. Bliss is a sweet woman, I never understood why he chose Irina but his explanation makes sense. From a superficial standpoint she is also much better looking than Irina.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 10

So in the end, the meanest girls, Micah & Irina, both ended up getting rejected.  Zach will be a terrific husband to Bliss, and Paul will find someone sweet.  

Micah, Irina, and Shelby (the poor man's version of Micah), will hang out at bars at age 60, begging men to look beyond their wrinkles and irritable demeanor.

Marshall escaped Jackie.  She did him a favor.  He should hang with Paul and find very sweet girls to date.

Interesting that Paul said something to the effect of Micah not always showing him love.  She kept wanting the focus back on her:  How do you feel about me?  We need to move to Arizona.  This place is too small.  

Up to the very end, when she wanted him to go first, I think Micah wanted Paul to profess his undying love, while saying "I Do".  Guaran-damn-teed she never thought he'd say no.  Glad he did.

I absolutely adore Brett's dad, his brother Angus, and his friends.  This is what real men are like:  They are cool, they are masculine, and they share emotion.  Loved 'em all.

While I get Brett's desire to look his very best on his big day, he spent the entire day at the tailor's, rather than bonding with these great men, which I found a bit sad.  Could he not have gotten a ride back, while the tailor did her thing?  When we look back, all we have are the memories of the day, which will be him agitated, waiting for the tailor.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

The only couple I knew for sure would get married were Tiffany and Brett.    I really believe the show struck gold the second time around with those two.   It was nice to see Marshall there.   I'm sure he's probably dating someone right now...will see at reunion.

Color me surprised though that Kwame and Bliss both said yes.   I figured for sure they'd be the holdouts.

Not surprised at Paul and Micah.   And yes she totally wanted to play the victim by making him go first.   I had no doubt she would've said no if by some miracle Paul said yes.

• Like 5

Color me shocked Kwame said yes.  I was SURE he was gonna say no.  So that is one wrong prediction.
I will say his smile looked hella fake.  And Chelsea acted like she got a trophy.  They still give me weird vibes.

I predicted Paul and Micah as a no.  So one prediction is right.  Right up until she told him to go first I thought maybe I was wrong and he’d say yes.  But when she threw that back on him he looked like ‘Whoa.’ Like he saw a side of her he didn’t like in that moment.  I think she changed his mind right then, tbh.

I cracked up when he said she is not the nurturing type.  No shit.  LOL.

Her friends are even worse than we already knew.  Ok, you don't like the guy and didn't want them married, fine.  But visibly rejoicing as she runs out crying and say 'This is exactly what I wanted to happen.'? Yeah, horrible people.  Given how Micah and Irina laughed at Bliss, I guess her chickens came home to roost.  But her friends are still horrible people.

Tiffany and Brett.  Whew.  I predicted a yes for them.  So one more correct.  I was rooting hard for them. And I felt good about them when Brett asked for her dad’s blessing.  So yay!  I think I cheesed during their whole ceremony.  And I love how hyped their guests were for them.  Their guests win on the cool cred factor.  Their officiant was doing the most, though.  He kinda reminded me of Taran Killam doing an SNL character.

But damn, Brett cold went back to the tailor to get his fit right.  I guess we needed some type of drama from them.  And speaking of clothes, that is not the dress they led us to believe Tiffany chose.  I like this one better than the one they had her loving at the bridal place.

“I got my crying’ towel in my pocket.” Brett’s dad is still as lovely as I remember

Aww, Marshall.  Virtual hug.   I love Marshall and Brett’s bromance.

I am happy for Bliss and Zack and hope they make it.  I predicted a yes for them.  So another correct.  I do wonder who that hottie was in Bliss bridal suite before the wedding and later sitting next to her dad.  A brother? A cousin?  Poor Zack he looked so nervous.  But he even got her dad to smile with the dramatic dip kiss at the end.

It is nice that the producers got the rights to play their song.  Good for them!

So 3 for 4 not bad.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I admit I didn't watch the Brett/tailor drama, but maybe as somebody in fashion he wanted to make sure he looked perfect?

I thought he looked like the Good Humor man so the fit of the pants didn’t really matter.

• LOL 2
26 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I admit I didn't watch the Brett/tailor drama, but maybe as somebody in fashion he wanted to make sure he looked perfect?

Eh, I spent the first 20 years of my career in fashion (as a department store buyer).  My father spent his entire career, 60 years, in fashion.   

I'd still never sacrifice a day of family and friends to sit in a tailor's closed shop for many hours for the sake of fashion.

His pants were originally baggy in the legs, and he wanted a slimmer fit.  Which involved going to a tailor's shop that was closed (not sure how they got the tailor lady there), while she took apart the seams, cut the fabric, and hand-sewed the newly slimmer pants back together.  This took hours and hours.  He didn't leave until 30 minutes before the wedding.

Me?  I'd hang out in my less-than-perfect fitting outfit, laughing and talking with my friends and family.

He became agitated and irritable.  I did not like that side of him.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Eh, I spent the first 20 years of my career in fashion.  My father spent his entire career, 60 years, in fashion.   It was my high school dream to be a department store buyer (like Pam on "Dallas", lol).  After that dream nightmare was realized, I was out.

I'd still never sacrifice a day of family and friends to sit in a tailor's closed shop for many hours for the sake of fashion.

His pants were originally baggy in the legs, and he wanted a slimmer fit.  Which involved going to a tailor's shop that was closed (not sure how they got the tailor lady there), while she took apart the seams, cut the fabric, and hand-sewed the newly slimmer pants back together.  This took hours and hours.  He didn't leave until 30 minutes before the wedding.

Me?  I'd hang out in my less-than-perfect fitting outfit, laughing and talking with my friends and family.

Suit pants used to be loose.  This snug  legs thing often makes their legs look like chicken legs.  At least no one wore that cobalt blue shade of suit they have been using on The Bachelor for five or six seasons in a row.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Micah learned a lesson so many fame-seeking reality participants eventually learn--you can't beat the house. In this case, the house being reality show producers.  I don't know how into each other Paul and Micah were. I can believe they got along more than most couples who eventually say "no" at the altar, but both knew it'd be a "no."  However, for Micah, that wasn't enough, and she wanted to "produce" a victim moment so we'd cheer for her.  At some point, the producers realized what her game was, so they made sure to throw in her mean girl antics with her awful friend.  By the time she pulled her wedding stunt, viewers had seen enough to not buy her narrative. 

This is going to sound silly but of the three couples who got married, only Zach and Bliss and Brett and Tiffany danced like I'd expect newlyweds to dance like in that they seemed to take a moment to take each other in.  I didn't get that with Kwame and Chelsea.  Maybe they did but I felt that was interesting. 

15 hours ago, Snapdragon said:

For a moment there, I totally thought that Bliss was going to say "no" and that the only reason she went along with the engagement was so that she could dump Zach publicly as payback for choosing Irina in the pods. 

I would have been disappointed in Bliss had she done that.  I get why she felt very disappointed by what happened in the pods but he didn't do it to be vindictive or manipulative.  He made a mistake.  Dragging it out just to dump him at the altar would have been something Micah would have done.  If she couldn't forgive him, dumping him when they met at the restaurant would have been enough.

And now we wait to be disappointed.  Gosh, I hope they don't ruin the general positive feelings I have about the season with those stupid After The Altar specials. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

The chyron said he arrived at the tailor shop 1.5 hours before the wedding.  So it was only one hour.   I was actually more concerned that he would get back to the wedding venue late given that he was cutting it that close to run out just an hour and a half before the start.  I wondered why he didn't try on the pants before the wedding day to make sure everything was right? No way a bride would have not tried on her dress one last time.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Eh, I spent the first 20 years of my career in fashion (as a department store buyer).  My father spent his entire career, 60 years, in fashion.   

So did my mother.  And yet even if she didn't, I think that anyone's opinion on the topic would be valuable.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, DearEvette said:

The chyron said he arrived at the tailor shop 1.5 hours before the wedding.  So it was only one hour.   I was actually more concerned that he would get back to the wedding venue late given that he was cutting it that close to run out just an hour and a half before the start.  I wondered why he didn't try on the pants before the wedding day to make sure everything was right? No way a bride would have not tried on her dress one last time.

OMG, my bad!  I read it as 15 hours!  So I thought he literally spent his entire day.  I get it now.

And yes, why didn't Mr. Fashion try them on prior to that moment?

Regardless (or irregardless, I never know which), Brett is one of my favorite participants ever.  In addition to his big heart and deep soul, he happens to be one of the best looking men they've ever had.  His dad is a gem, and I love Angus.  I do hope we see B & T on "Where are they now?", 5 years from now, in a happy little home with happy little ones on the way.

• Like 8
8 hours ago, DearEvette said:

I kinda wonder if the pants thing was even real or if they fabricated it to add drama to the Tiffany/Brett wedding.  Reality shows love to add nonsense like that in, so I could see the producers doing that.  

Ohh, or the producers could have purposely given Brett ill fitting pants with a seamstress conveniently nearby to help with the "emergency".  That actually seems very likely.

Edited by Snapdragon
  • Like 11
  • Useful 1
On 4/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, Snapdragon said:

Micah is so full of it.  No way was she going to say "yes" to Paul.  She just wanted him to go first so that if he said "no", she could play the victim.  If he had said "yes", she'd have given some reason for not wanting to marrying him, probably low-key blaming him in some way.  Glad that Paul could tell there were issues with her.  I'm sure after he views how manipulative and mean girl she was to others during this series, it'll just reinforce that he made the right decision.  

For a moment there, I totally thought that Bliss was going to say "no" and that the only reason she went along with the engagement was so that she could dump Zach publicly as payback for choosing Irina in the pods.  LOL.  Again, like Kwame and Chelsea, not sure if getting married at this point in their relationship is the right decision but I wish them the best.  Bliss looked to me like she was still having second thoughts but maybe it was just nerves.  

Can't wait for the reunion!

Based on what Paul said about Micah it sounds like they had a lot of issues that were not shown on camera.  Her moms little comment about Paul wasting her time and she could have found someone else pissed me off. She made it sound like Paul manipulated Micah and the situation to be on TV. Ummm…no…but your daughter did. The fact that she even thought that tells me the apple didn’t fall far from the tree.

Bliss seems like a lovely young woman. It wouldn’t occur to her to do something so cruel. I wouldn’t put it past Irina or Micah but Bliss is too genuine. I think Zach chose Irina after Bliss tried to warn him about her. Bliss went too far and it came off badly but Zach, likely being bullied himself, felt the need to protect Irina and in that moment saw Bliss as being mean. He was afraid her family wouldn’t accept him and she would eventually reject him. He chose Irina and quickly realized everything Bliss said was true….whoops. He must now feel like a proper ass after watching Irina mean girl Bliss.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her moms little comment about Paul wasting her time and she could have found someone else pissed me off.

So, what do my fellow forum members think would have happened if Micah had picked Kwame instead of Paul?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
14 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

So, what do my fellow forum members think would have happened if Micah had picked Kwame instead of Paul?

Good question! I think Kwame was infatuated enough to marry her and would have moved without issue and I think he would have shut his eyes to her mean girl behaviour …at least for a while. They would have married if the friends liked him but Micah would have quickly tired of Kwame. I don’t feel that Micah is ready to marry anyone. I also don’t think Chelsea and Kwame will last. The pairing felt very forced and the not so secret conversations between Kwame and Micah spoke volumes. 

• Like 4

Sunday's Live event will be interesting, as the participants will have had time to view the footage.

Irina's smirking, laughing, mean girl behavior towards Bliss, and Micah's actual pool conversation with Kwame, which at the time, Paul was only able to observe from a distance.

Zach made the right decision in returning to Bliss, and Paul made the right decision in walking away from Micah.

But once they view the footage, they will be truly vindicated of any possible lingering doubts they have.

Kwame is lucky to have someone who is as in love with him as Chelsea, because Micah would have gaslighted him & thrown him aside in a matter of time after the ceremony.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
29 minutes ago, HerkyJerky said:

Given that she spends half her time in Arizona, i wonder what Kwame would have thought of that.  Much farther than Seattle.  But yeah, I'll bet Kwame and Micah would have gotten married.   I still think Shelby would have hated anyone Micah married.  But Kwame is smooth, he might have won them over and charmed them.  Also I think Micah would have fit better into Kwame's wanting to travel and not have kids right away and live a more young-marrieds-habing-fun lifestyle than Chelsea's more settled and dug in lifestyle.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

15 hours ago, DearEvette said:

And speaking of clothes, that is not the dress they led us to believe Tiffany chose.  I like this one better than the one they had her loving at the bridal place.

I don't recall the difference w/Tiff's dress, but I did hate Bliss's dress, both in terms of how it looked and how it looked on her.

21 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t think she looks that great fashion wise. Her bra straps were showing FFS. 

I could not believe that.  All I kept thinking was that a simple tiny snap on the bra and dress would have held the strap in place. Heck, even velcro!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

He might have a bit of a temper. He also got irrationably angry when she Tiffany fell asleep on their pod "date." I remember wondering if he was going to break it off with her over that. Thankfully, he didn't.

Other thoughts on him:

- he is very very attractive. In my opinion, nobody matched his level of attractiveness this season, male or female

- for someone so fashionable, that suit was an odd choice

- he has my son's dream job

- his father is a fountain of wisdom and I love him

• Like 1

I'm still at a loss at what attracted one guy, let alone two, to propose to Micah. I've not heard her say one compelling thing. I don't get it. Paul kept saying they shared a similar view of the world. What is it exactly because we've heard squat from either one of them to tell us what that might be. She has this weird way of laughing, "like-ing," and "um-ing" her way through every conversation. She kept saying how much she loved Paul, but I don't get it at all. I didn't even find her that good looking, but I think part of that was the ugly mean-girl inside showing through on the outside.

All that being said, just like her nasty BFF, I'm so glad things ended the way they did. ITA that she engineered it to be the victim. The running away and fake crying (I saw maybe on tear and that was probably from embarrassment of being rejected on TV and not from actually feeling bad about it) didn't feel at all authentic. Paul, you dodged a bullet. Interesting that he said he couldn't see her being a mom because she never saw a nurturing side to her. That's because she is all about herself.

She can go home and hang out with her nasty-ass friends and bitch about how they never have any boyfriends because after seeing this, no guy is going to want to be in a relationship with her or her BFF. 

Looking forward to the reunion tonight. I hope all the married couples are still together. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, Blissfool said:

He also got irrationably angry when she Tiffany fell asleep on their pod "date."

I thought he thought she left her side of the pod without saying anything.  That would be like ghosting which is rude.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I give Brett a pass for getting upset when Tiffany fell asleep, because he did think she just left while he was being open & sharing, without saying a word.  That would have been incredibly rude and out of character for Tiffany.  Once he realized that she in fact fell asleep, he was fine.  I get it, I'd be upset if someone simply walked out while I was talking.

From what I read, they give the participants very little to eat or drink, other than alcohol, and since they are bouncing between dates in the pods and in the male/female community areas for so many hours, their sleep is limited as well.  They also sleep in large rooms, on less than comfortable bunk beds, so the chances for deep sleep are limited.

On The Bachelor, one contestant had to be rushed to the hospital when he rolled out of his top bunk onto the floor.  Others have complained of significant snoring, etc.  

The first thing production does when participants arrive is to go through their belongings and remove any devices, so no outside world contact.  So there is no one in your real world with whom to talk about all of this, to vent.  No friends, no family, nada.

I've read similar things about other reality shows.  This heightens emotions and increases the chance for film-able drama.

When I rushed sorority (many moons ago, prior to cell phones), there was a hard rule of not allowing us to speak to any man whatsoever, while we were being rushed (as freshman girls).  No brother, no dad, no relatives, nothing.  The guys in the dorm (I lived in co-ed) would try to get the girls to talk to them, make jokes, etc., but we were threatened with being dropped from the process.  So we were in this isolated bubble:  Your world becomes each sorority house, your clothes, the other girls.  School?  What's that?  I remember when I finally got my invitation to join this one sorority, my brother (who was a senior at my college) said, "Oh, I knew that."  The president of my new sorority was dating my brother's friend, and they made their decisions on Day 1.  But he knew he'd get in trouble for talking to me.  Now that I look back, such silliness.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
On 4/14/2023 at 3:03 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Micah’s comment about “ elevating Paul’s style” she is insufferable. I don’t think she looks that great fashion wise. Her bra straps were showing FFS.

I'm guessing if someone in production were looking out for her or cared there could have been a brief cutaway while someone fixed it for her.  I'd like to think the people behind the cameras were enjoying the messiness as much as I did.  

On 4/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, Snapdragon said:

Don't think that Kwame and Chelsea made the right decision but who knows, maybe it'll work out in the long run.

Yeah, I hope that Kwame is that special type of person who can go with the flow of what appears to be her domineering type of personality.  I mean it's not that I think she's intrinsically bad or anything, just that she seems to have the type of personality which needs a particular type of partner to be together successfully. Good luck to them both.

• Like 1

Well, the only one I got right was Brett/Tiffany, and even then they had me doubting a little bit.

I've warmed up to Kwame a little bit after hearing about his super-religious upbringing. It was great to see his sister and brother there at least. That said, I wish he'd said no to Chelsea. What originally looked like cool independence is now translating as potentially controlling. Not a good look IMO. (On whether Kwame and Micah should have gotten together: I don't think they would have made it to the altar TBH.)

I still think Zach and Bliss should have said no and waited a little longer. That said, I think Zach was like "sometimes you just have to take a leap" and I can't get mad at that. Also, I cackled when Bliss said "you're a lawyer so you can get us out of this if you have to" while holding up the signed marriage license.

I'm not going to rewatch these episodes but I'm wondering if it was ever clear (based on editing) that Paul knew Micah might not be the one. That statement about him not seeing himself marrying her in 5-10 years' time (or something like that) was pretty definitive. I probably missed something, though.

I wish I could feel sorry for Micah but I, like, can't, like, feel, like, sorry for someone who, like, is such a, like, mean girl. (Shall we count the number of "likes" she says at the reunion? If we make it a drinking game we're all going to get wasted.)

I'm curious to know if we're going to see Marshall, Jackelina, Josh, or (please God, no) Irina at the reunion.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ExMathMajor said:

I'm curious to know if we're going to see Marshall, Jackelina, Josh, or (please God, no) Irina at the reunion.

Of course, we are. That's what reunions are for.

I knew the editors were trying to trick us with the Tiffany & Brett "drama" they aired. What'd those pants look like? Why didn't he try them on when he got them? Glad the tailor fixed it in time. Glad she didn't pick that ugly dress. The bust on the dress she picked was better, the rest wasn't. A mermaid style probably would've looked great. Their relationship shows older/mature people should participate in this experiment because they're more ready. They're okay with the speed & keep going despite the mistakes the other person makes because they know there are more important things in the grand scheme of things. Lots of people look for stupid mistakes to keep looking for what they'll never find. They don't want a relationship. They want to run because running is easy.

Did Kwame play us or the did the editors or both? I'm shocked he said yes. Zack & Bliss: another shocker! I thought they'd feel it was too soon. I thought they'd realize Bliss won't let go of being 2nd choice & it's not compatible with them lasting. I knew Paul would say no from the preview. They totally played us with them saying they can't be apart. & Paul saying she wasn't nurturing or reassuring??? REALLY?!! You wait til THEN to say the problem?!! I HOPE he addressed it with HER, the other person in the relationship! That's some BS!!! She had him answer first, smart girl. Her bra sticking out of her dress? Bad look.

Edited by Lindz

Naa he didnt play anybody, these couples werent giving the editors anything so his doubts were all they had from anybody to create tension.

The paul micah breakup seemingly came out of nowhere since their biggest issue seemed to be whether or not Micah would move

You know a show has nothing when one of its major storylines is whether or not a tailor can do her job and fix Brett's loose pants.

I was hearing that this was the best season, if thats true, this series must not be good. Its not even trainwreck fun at this point.