Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4: Anticipation and Speculation

• Start Topic

Brandi is uncomfortable to watch probably because she's an alcoholic and these shows shouldn't be encouraging her behavior.

That said, I'm interested to see how Alex McCord will interact with the women...especially Brandi and Vicki lol.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

This looks like a very interesting line up. Looking forward to seeing Camille. Wondering if they are brining back Vicki because she was so caught off guard by her boyfriend breaking up with her like a coward as she left for the girls trip. She was not herself as Dorinda so cruelly pointed out. Brandi should be put back on the back shelf. Her crass crudeness is NOT entertaining. Maybe Cynthia will lighten up and enjoy the girls from the get go out of necessity because she wont have Kenya to cling to and insist they be a team of two against the rest of them, or if she will try to elect Eva as her new us against them, duo partner. Looking forward to seeing Alex and how she will interact with the ladies after all this time out in the wild and not having to deal with their pettiness. I wonder if Caroline Manzo will loosen up and try to appear as if she doesn’t think shes  the mob queen, above it all. Its quite a line up of black sheep, and will be fun to watch. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, Midwestern Lady said:

Will Simon show up, preferably in his red leather pants?  

That was my first thought.  I actually really enjoyed Alex on RHONY.  

I wish  Bravo would stop trying to make the Manzos happen.  They've had enough shots.  I find Caroline not just insufferable, but also the worst thing you can be on reality TV - boring.  

Will Vicki be OTT this time?  They're travelling, so I expect a health "crisis".

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I wish  Bravo would stop trying to make the Manzos happen.  They've had enough shots.  I find Caroline not just insufferable, but also the worst thing you can be on reality TV - boring.  

They showed each franchise entering and sitting down on the stage at Bravocon. There was someone near Melissa Gorga. I had no idea who it was. Caroline Manzo with a complete whacky makeover that I had never seen before.

• Like 4
On 1/12/2023 at 7:46 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They showed each franchise entering and sitting down on the stage at Bravocon. There was someone near Melissa Gorga. I had no idea who it was. Caroline Manzo with a complete whacky makeover that I had never seen before.

Was she holding a jar of Brownstone sauce? Or Blk water?

• LOL 8

If true, Brandi needs to be put on pause for life in regards to Bravo.  And I think the show can continue with 6 of the women on the trip... 

I liked the first season because the women were bonding and there was some shade/drama.. but the women seemed to enjoy being with one another.

Season 2 was a miss.. not because it was at Dorinda's mansion... but because there were too many trainwrecks on the trip so there was little to no bonding (outside of Eva/Taylor.. and Tamra/Brandi to an extent).

Season 3 sounds like all the women were cool except Leah.

tea.JPG

• Like 6
On 1/9/2023 at 9:30 PM, NotChristine said:

Cast announcement below

They must have had an extremely positive response to that RHUGT cast.  Not from me.  Thank god there's no Dorinda, she really ruined Season 2 for me.  I actually really preferred Season 1.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Brandi needs to be removed from tv if this is true... If this was a guy people would be losing their minds calling for him to be canceled ...Brandi should be no different NO means NO

Agree. I didn’t mind Brandi on GT, but that is unacceptable.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

More on the event that allegedly happened between Caroline and Brandi.

FnuGei5WQAAhQA2.jpeg

FnuGei7XEAUUPLy.jpeg

FnuGei9XwAAtELt.jpeg

Ok this kind of thing really pisses me off!  If a man EVER did what Brandi does, be it exposing herself or touching/kissing without permission, they could be arrested.  Bravo do better!   It isn't cute or funny.  I do not blame Caroline at all.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
On 1/30/2023 at 4:56 PM, Natalie68 said:

Bravo do better! 

Here we have a person who from all appearances has settled for infamy instead of true celebrity status.  She seems to sign on for any quasi-reality show that will have her. Pushing or crossing boundaries has been paying off.  At this point Bravo knows exactly who they are hiring and keeps bringing her back for more.  The chances this will have been her last Bravo rodeo  are pretty slim.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
13 hours ago, ichbin said:

Here we have a person who from all appearances has settled for infamy instead of true celebrity status.  She seems to sign on for any quasi-reality show that will have her. Pushing or crossing boundaries has been paying off.  At this point Bravo knows exactly who they are hiring and keeps bringing her back for more.  The chances this will have been her last Bravo rodeo  are pretty slim.   

She was considered for returning to the Beverly Hills HWs before this incident.

Brandi needs to be done with all things Bravo.  Her antics are not cute nor needed. How anyone can defined her is amazing.  I find her to be nothing but a big mess who needs to get her stuff in order.  Honestly I don't care if she got her self together I still wouldn't want her on Bravo again either.

• Like 7

Bravo released a statement today.

Texts is from People magazine.

An investigation was launched into the incident that led to the early exits of Brandi Glanville and Caroline Manzo from The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip season 4, the show's network and production company say.

In a joint statement to PEOPLE, representatives for Peacock and Shed Media broke their silence about what happened during filming of the second installment of the franchise's Ex-Wives Club format in Marrakech, Morocco, at the end of January.

"The safety and security of cast and crew while shooting is extremely important and we take all reports seriously," their statement reads. "In this situation, production immediately launched a comprehensive review and is taking appropriate action."

PEOPLE was first to report about Glanville, 50, and Manzo's departures, which according to insiders occurred after Glanville took things too far with Manzo, 61, during a party, kissing her multiple times throughout the evening without her consent.

"It was unwanted," a source said at the time. "And Caroline's distress over the matter did not seem to stop Brandi. Things escalated and physical boundaries allegedly were crossed that Caroline felt were serious and uncomfortable."

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4

Dammit, don't make me side with Caroline fucking Manzo.  Isn't there some way to make this her fault anyway? Ugh, Brandi, this is the worst thing you've ever done, making me take sides with Caroline fucking Manzo.

Jokes aside, while I've enjoyed Brandi's brand of chaos for the most part (FOR THE MOST PART), this has to be the straw.  Kissing someone against their will is assault, and she's crazy lucky she did this outside of the US and under the protective Bravo umbrella.  She's lucky b/c those two things mean no charges.  She needs to get it together, and she needs to do so off-screen.  Permanently off-screen after this.

Now, that said, god, how I loathe Caroline fucking Manzo.  Not only is she a sanctimonious bore, but she's going to have trouble keeping me firmly on her side over all of this.  While I do agree that it's assault, you know what else is assault?  Getting tied up in your own home while your fiance gets beat with a baseball bat.  And never forget that when that exact thing happened to Dina, what did her "family first" sister do?  Wrote a fucking letter defending Dina's assailant.  Caroline is fucking grimy. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Caroline.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1

I don't know how true this is, but IF it is true, it's disgusting and Brandi needs some serious help:

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/06/brandi-glanville-touched-caroline-manzos-vaginal-area-on-rhugt/

I also wouldn't be surprised if Caroline files some kind of lawsuit, if she can.  Personally, I think she should.  Brandi is a hot mess and needs to realize that she obviously has some major problems that need addressing.  If I were Caroline, I would be looking at every possible legal angle around whatever contract stipulations were made and filing personal lawsuits against Brandi, Shed Media, Bravo and anyone else who was involved.

Caroline may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Brandi's outrageous behavior is out of control.  This is sexual assault and should be dealt with as such.

If Bravo and Andy Cohen continue to make excuses for Brandi, I don't know if I can continue to support the network by watching anymore.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 8
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

I don't know how true this is, but IF it is true, it's disgusting and Brandi needs some serious help:

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/06/brandi-glanville-touched-caroline-manzos-vaginal-area-on-rhugt/

I also wouldn't be surprised if Caroline files some kind of lawsuit, if she can.  Personally, I think she should.  Brandi is a hot mess and needs to realize that she obviously has some major problems that need addressing.  If I were Caroline, I would be looking at every possible legal angle around whatever contract stipulations were made and filing personal lawsuits against Brandi, Shed Media, Bravo and anyone else who was involved.

Caroline may not be everyone's cup of tea, but Brandi's outrageous behavior is out of control.  

I didn't think it was possible, but Brandi has hit a new low. All the cruel things she's said about people that could have hurt their children, husbands, and careers weren't bad enough for Bravo. Slapping and throwing wine were treated like no big deal either. Will assaulting Caroline finally get her banned from these shows? Her behavior is indeed disgusting and honestly triggering for me. 

• Like 15
  • Hugs 1
14 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I didn't think it was possible, but Brandi has hit a new low. All the cruel things she's said about people that could have hurt their children, husbands, and careers weren't bad enough for Bravo. Slapping and throwing wine were treated like no big deal either. Will assaulting Caroline finally get her banned from these shows? Her behavior is indeed disgusting and honestly triggering for me. 

Andy Cohen really needs to get these housewives under control - so many of them think they need to be more outrageous and more despicable each season.  It's disgusting.  Each season, it gets worse and worse, and Andy seems to just let it all go.

I think he also needs to make some type of public statement regarding this, hopefully announcing that Bravo has severed all ties with Brandi Glanville, and publicly calling her out for what she is. 

I've been outraged over so many things that have happened in all franchises so many times, but this is an all-time low.  A majority of those outrageous moments involved Brandi - she just keeps sinking lower and lower.  This has triggered me, too, and I don't watch these shows to be triggered emotionally in this way.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2

Wish Andy Cohen’s sweet parents would hold an intervention for their fucked- up son - he’s really lost his way. It’s seriously creepy to see how gleeful he gets when the worst Bravo people do the lowest things.

Edited by nexxie
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
22 hours ago, lasu said:

Dammit, don't make me side with Caroline fucking Manzo.  Isn't there some way to make this her fault anyway? Ugh, Brandi, this is the worst thing you've ever done, making me take sides with Caroline fucking Manzo.

Jokes aside, while I've enjoyed Brandi's brand of chaos for the most part (FOR THE MOST PART), this has to be the straw.  Kissing someone against their will is assault, and she's crazy lucky she did this outside of the US and under the protective Bravo umbrella.  She's lucky b/c those two things mean no charges.  She needs to get it together, and she needs to do so off-screen.  Permanently off-screen after this.

Now, that said, god, how I loathe Caroline fucking Manzo.  Not only is she a sanctimonious bore, but she's going to have trouble keeping me firmly on her side over all of this.  While I do agree that it's assault, you know what else is assault?  Getting tied up in your own home while your fiance gets beat with a baseball bat.  And never forget that when that exact thing happened to Dina, what did her "family first" sister do?  Wrote a fucking letter defending Dina's assailant.  Caroline is fucking grimy. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Caroline.

So much this.  Brandi is garbage.  This is assault.  Bravo needs to cut ties with her and offer support to Caroline.

And, like you, I despise Caroline.  Bravo could show her the support she should have provided Dina.  They never should have had her and her family on any shows knowing the history of Dina's assault and Caroline's actions related to it. 

Bravo has long allowed sexual harassment on their shows.  While people will often say, "a man wouldn't get away with this", they have allowed men and women to treat each other terribly. Regardless of gender, it is never okay. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Caroline Manzo married very young, and she is very conservative, so she would feel more uncomfortable than others. Not that others wouldn't, of course. Brandi sensed it and pounced. It seems she harassed her many times, as well. She always pushes boundaries in order to shock, and she is rewarded with more job offers. This has to end. She should face legal consequences, as well.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Caroline Manzo married very young, and she is very conservative, so she would feel more uncomfortable than others. Not that others wouldn't, of course. Brandi sensed it and pounced. It seems many times, as well. She always pushes boundaries in order to shock, and she is rewarded with more job offers. This has to end. She should face legal consequences, as well.

Agree. What's nuts is hasn't Brandi already faced legal consequence a couple times? I know she was sued by Joanna Krupa. I think she felt threatened by Adrienne, and I think there may have been something else too. She said she lost all the Housewives money she earned with the Krupa lawsuit alone, and instead of owning that what she said was hurtful and damaging, she blamed LVP. She just never learns.

• Like 6

Clearly, the allegations that happened between Brandi and Caroline is the reason Morocco is being delayed. I think there may even be a lawsuit pending? They can't take assault lightly (nor should they). 

I'm okay with the delay, I can't wait to see the OG RHONY girls back in action. I wish a few more of the legends were involved, but perhaps if this is a success then they'll do another one…

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 7
21 hours ago, NotChristine said:

S5 (NY ladies) is supposedly being released before S4.

0wizeyravrfb1.jpg

That is weird. I wonder why they did that. The Morocco one won't be relevant with that long of a time span. I wish they had a quicker turnaround for all the HW shows. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

That is weird. I wonder why they did that. The Morocco one won't be relevant with that long of a time span. I wish they had a quicker turnaround for all the HW shows. 

Like @funnygirl mentioned above there are internal investigations, and probably lawsuits after the Caroline Manzo and Brandi Granville incident in Morocco.

• Useful 1