Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4: Anticipation and Speculation

• Start Topic

20 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

They invite her for the drunken escapades, then something like this happens. What do they expect? She has a track record of bad behavior.

The sad thing is it's not just some embarrassing or bitchy bad drunk behavior. Brandi's behavior has been beyond cruel multiple times, and now she's apparently assaulting coworkers too. I hope Bravo finally gets rid of her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Brandi needs professional help, not a network using her problems for ratings.

So.... here it is the middle of October. I heard there was trouble with Jill demanding too much money or something like that and Andy canceling season 5 with the ladies of NY, but in the pictures it shows them on a boat in someplace that looks like an island. What's the story? Is season 5 with the NY ladies still coming at the end of this year?

On 10/17/2023 at 12:19 AM, stcroix said:

Brandi needs professional help, not a network using her problems for ratings.

So.... here it is the middle of October. I heard there was trouble with Jill demanding too much money or something like that and Andy canceling season 5 with the ladies of NY, but in the pictures it shows them on a boat in someplace that looks like an island. What's the story? Is season 5 with the NY ladies still coming at the end of this year?

The NY Legacy show (with the OG women) was canceled. Season 5 of UGT filmed with the NY women, but because the previous season faced legal issues, the airing of this one might be postponed. 

• Sad 1

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/26/rhonj-caroline-manzo-sues-bravo-brandi-glanville-kiss-real-housewives/

Caroline Manzo is suing Bravo over something that happened between her and Brandi Glanville during a 'Housewives' spinoff that got raunchy ... which CM says crossed the line.

The 'RHONJ' star just filed against the network -- plus a ton of other production companies/studios involved in making 'Housewives' -- over an incident she claims took place in Jan. 2023 out in Morocco ... where she says they were attempting to film for a show called "Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip."

• Like 1
  • Applause 3

A lot of people don't like Caroline and love Brandi, and that's fine - to each their own. But if these allegations are true, this is assault, and shame on production for not intervening. 

It is more than likely that this season will not see the light of day. 

• Useful 2
On 1/28/2024 at 7:47 PM, funnygirl said:

A lot of people don't like Caroline and love Brandi, and that's fine - to each their own. But if these allegations are true, this is assault, and shame on production for not intervening. 

It is more than likely that this season will not see the light of day. 

They treated Caroline like dirt. :(

• Like 1
On 1/26/2024 at 7:08 PM, ww92 said:

https://www.tmz.com/2024/01/26/rhonj-caroline-manzo-sues-bravo-brandi-glanville-kiss-real-housewives/

Caroline Manzo is suing Bravo over something that happened between her and Brandi Glanville during a 'Housewives' spinoff that got raunchy ... which CM says crossed the line.

The 'RHONJ' star just filed against the network -- plus a ton of other production companies/studios involved in making 'Housewives' -- over an incident she claims took place in Jan. 2023 out in Morocco ... where she says they were attempting to film for a show called "Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip."

I doubt this will ever air. I was posting about it on the SLC forum here because there was a discussion. 

I believe Caroline.

I know Brandi doesn't have any money but she needs to be held responsible for her behavior, drunk or not. No means no. We've already seen Brandi trying to force herself on others. During the season 2 girls trip Brandi repeatedly tried to kiss and grind on Vicki,  who was clearly not into it and who looked extremely uncomfortable. It's like Brandi zeroes in on the women who are maybe a little more on the uptight and not interested in dipping even their pinkie toe in the  lady pond side like it's her mission in life to convert them whether they like it or not.

I definitely believe that production keeps the alcohol flowing, the food to a minimum, and the car service unavailable in an effort to whip up drama. I think  they also encourage the talent to get crazy. I believe  Brandi when she says she was just doing her job. But the thing is that the job can't require people to break the law or to behave in  inappropriate way. If they poured alcohol down Brandi's throat and told  her to go kick a puppy,  would she do it? If they told her to punch a 90yo grandma in the face, would she do it?

• Like 6
(edited)
On 2/7/2024 at 6:53 PM, ww92 said:

I believe Caroline.

I know Brandi doesn't have any money but she needs to be held responsible for her behavior, drunk or not. No means no. We've already seen Brandi trying to force herself on others. During the season 2 girls trip Brandi repeatedly tried to kiss and grind on Vicki,  who was clearly not into it and who looked extremely uncomfortable. It's like Brandi zeroes in on the women who are maybe a little more on the uptight and not interested in dipping even their pinkie toe in the  lady pond side like it's her mission in life to convert them whether they like it or not.

I definitely believe that production keeps the alcohol flowing, the food to a minimum, and the car service unavailable in an effort to whip up drama. I think  they also encourage the talent to get crazy. I believe  Brandi when she says she was just doing her job. But the thing is that the job can't require people to break the law or to behave in  inappropriate way. If they poured alcohol down Brandi's throat and told  her to go kick a puppy,  would she do it? If they told her to punch a 90yo grandma in the face, would she do it?

Yes, she targets women who are a little older, and socially conservative. At least Caroline is because Vicki told us many times she wanted to fill her love tank (but not by women, so she would be uncomfortable), and she said something dirty to a former male classmate in Chicago. Caroline is married since she was a teenager, or about, and she is "traditional". Brandi gets a thrill out of it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1