Type keyword(s) to search

I'm So Disappointed In You: Celebrity Misdeeds

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Blergh said:

I just wish she had someone in her life who'd encourage her to get off the sauce,etc.  and try to live her life as soberly as possible while doing her best to make her peace with her demons.

I wouldn’t assume she doesn’t have people who are encouraging her to make healthier choices. All the encouragement in the world won’t matter if she doesn’t want to make a change. 

If anyone has reason to feel resistant to all advice, it’s Britney. How can she possibly know where the line is between loving support and control when she was controlled for so long?

And why did so many folks feel the need to take their Smartphones out to zap her pic when she clearly wanted to be left alone to eat a meal?

Probably because she might start reacting and then they can sell it to TMZ. 

I just wish she had someone in her life who'd encourage her to get off the sauce,etc.  and try to live her life as soberly as possible while doing her best to make her peace with her demons.

Maybe her husband is trying and it's not working.  Who knows.  Putting aside her struggles, she's probably not all that different from other rich and famous people.  They don't like to be told no, surround themselves with toadies, get an exaggerated sense of their own importance and lash out (with aggression or drug and alcohol abuse) when that worldview is challenged. 

Still, I feel bad for her that she can't sit down to a meal without a bunch of looky-loos pulling out their phones to photograph her like she's a zoo animal. 

I would never, ever want to be a celebrity.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
18 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I have some sympathy for her but think she must be very high maintenance.  Maybe he's realizing she's more than he can handle.  It can't be easy to live with a diva, especially one with her mental health struggles. 

they were together for several years before getting married after her conservatorship ended.   He should have known BEFORE the wedding she was high maintenance.  He should have known whether or not he could handle it.

Sorry but I still firmly believe he is using her just like everyone else has.   So he stuck around to get at the money.   Now he has access to it, he doesn't care about being "supportive" or dealing with her.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
27 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Sorry but I still firmly believe he is using her just like everyone else has.   So he stuck around to get at the money.   Now he has access to it, he doesn't care about being "supportive" or dealing with her.

I wonder if there is a prenup.  I have to wonder if Britney has anyone in her life that genuinely cares about her. Does she have any friends?  She isn't even on good terms with her sons.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

One thing to keep in mind is that the initial description came from the person who filmed them and TMZ. Both have a reason to spin the story in the most dramatic way possible. Sam has said he left to get the car. A restaurant employee has said the same thing. 

2 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

I wonder if there is a prenup.  I have to wonder if Britney has anyone in her life that genuinely cares about her. Does she have any friends?  She isn't even on good terms with her sons.

I wonder if the relationships with her sons will be repaired.

Really hope Sam is a good guy. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

they were together for several years before getting married after her conservatorship ended.   He should have known BEFORE the wedding she was high maintenance.  He should have known whether or not he could handle it.

No one here knows anything about their marriage, so I'm certainly not going to come to any firm conclusions or judgements about either one of them.  Frankly I'm not that invested, either, as I'm a very casual observer of celebrities in general.  I'm trying to empathize with two people who couldn't be further from my own way of life, using on my own experiences.  That is, people evolve and change even in stable marriages/long term relationships; and the strain of being with someone who has an illness (mental or otherwise) takes a toll on the other partner. 

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Shannon L. said:

This will get really interesting now.

https://news.yahoo.com/da-reveal-possible-charges-fatal-201000119.html

Alec Baldwin and armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed will each be charged with two counts of involuntary manslaughter for the 2021 fatal shooting on the New Mexico s...

Yeah I was coming here to post about that. Per Variety, each count carries a maximum sentence of 18 months, but they're both also facing an enhancement due to use of a firearm that means they'd get a minimum 5-year sentence. Dave Halls, the first AD who was also accused of being really lax with security, pled guilty to negligent use of a deadly weapon. 

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/alec-baldwin-rust-charges-santa-fe-1235385081/

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 8
22 minutes ago, Zella said:

Yeah I was coming here to post about that. Per Variety, each count carries a maximum sentence of 18 months, but they're both also facing an enhancement due to use of a firearm that means they'd get a minimum 5-year sentence. Dave Halls, the first AD who was also accused of being really lax with security, pled guilty to negligent use of a deadly weapon. 

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/alec-baldwin-rust-charges-santa-fe-1235385081/

I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin that being said I really don't think he should have been charged. It is not the actor's responsibility to make sure what ammo is in the gun that he was handed and told was safe. As for the armorer those are absolutely appropriate charges.

• Like 19
9 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin that being said I really don't think he should have been charged. It is not the actor's responsibility to make sure what ammo is in the gun that he was handed and told was safe. As for the armorer those are absolutely appropriate charges.

Ordinarily I'd agree, but that set seems to have been a real shitshow for safety in general. I have a hard time believing Baldwin was unaware of that. His story has also changed. I don't think that inherently means he's lying, but it's not a good look, and some of his claims (that he never pulled the trigger and it just "went off") have been contradicted by the investigation. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I didn't realize until reading about this latest development, that AB & the cinematographer were merely 'setting up the camera shot/shots'. If that is true, then there was absolutely no reason for him to have his finger or thumb anywhere near the this makes it go bang! parts.

No qustion in my mind that is completely negligent, but whether or not that rises to the level of manslaughter isn't for me to decide. Thankfully.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 11
54 minutes ago, Zella said:

Ordinarily I'd agree, but that set seems to have been a real shitshow for safety in general. I have a hard time believing Baldwin was unaware of that. His story has also changed. I don't think that inherently means he's lying, but it's not a good look, and some of his claims (that he never pulled the trigger and it just "went off") have been contradicted by the investigation. 

I agree. I think it is a charge that is accurate for the horrible incident. I bet they will plead his down to avoid the logistics for the trial of a celebrity. I fully believe there needs to be consequences here as somebody died in a completely preventable death.

By the way I love the way we can all have a reasonable amicable conversation here!

Edited by badhaggis
  • Like 9
2 minutes ago, badhaggis said:

I agree. I think it is a charge that is accurate for the horrible incident. I bet they will plead his down to avoid the logistics for the trial of a celebrity. I fully believe there needs to be consequences here as somebody died in a completely preventable death.

By the way I love the way we can all have a reasonable amicable conversation here!

Agree on enjoying the reasonableness here!

I am actually wondering if he already had the opportunity to make a plea, as Halls did, and he turned it down. 

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Zella said:

Ordinarily I'd agree, but that set seems to have been a real shitshow for safety in general. I have a hard time believing Baldwin was unaware of that.

I agree. Him being a producer gives him an added layer of responsibility that other actors on the set wouldn’t have. 

The AD getting a plea deal makes me think he agreed to testify against the others. I’m sure he had details on the negligence issues that have been reported and how aware Baldwin was. 

2 hours ago, badhaggis said:

I don't think he's being charged as the actor who pulled the trigger, he's being charged as the producer of the film set that was unsafe.

Edited by GaT
  • Like 5
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, Dani said:

I agree. Him being a producer gives him an added layer of responsibility that other actors on the set wouldn’t have. 

The AD getting a plea deal makes me think he agreed to testify against the others. I’m sure he had details on the negligence issues that have been reported and how aware Baldwin was. 

I've watched enough L & O to know if this goes to trial Baldwin's defense attorney will call into question this witness's credibility based on the fact he got a deal.

2 hours ago, Zella said:

I am actually wondering if he already had the opportunity to make a plea, as Halls did, and he turned it down. 

From everything I know about Alec Baldwin I can see him turning down a deal. Especially if it involved any jail time.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

I don't think he's being charged as the actor who pulled the trigger, he's being charged as the producer of the film set that was unsafe.

If that is true are other producers being charged as well?

Was a civil case already settled?

• Like 2
On 1/16/2023 at 6:16 PM, Kitty Redstone said:

I would never, ever want to be a celebrity.

This, ten thousand times. Right this second, the new title of the thread is really striking me, how much more scrutiny and attention celebrities get, and if they mess up, their fans are 'disappointed'. And sometimes even when they don't do anything wrong, like Chris Evans dating Alba Baptista. For people who are genuinely troubled, like Britney, it has to be ratcheted up forty decibels or more, since even if they're only acting out to get attention, they ought to be able to eat in peace without a bunch of nosy parkers taking pictures with their phones.

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
On 1/12/2023 at 10:41 PM, Dani said:

I agree. I just can’t take her argument that it is appreciation seriously when she is treating the people she claims to appreciate as human props. They were only allowed to speak Japanese and she gave them cutesy names to promote her album. I don’t even consider it appropriation. To me that is straight up fetishization which just pisses me off.

I had no idea they were even allowed to speak.  I had always read they were forced to be mute at all times.  Somebody likened them to back up singers -- No... back up singers are allowed to make noise.  Gwen basically used these women as worse than props.

Here she refers to them as her "Imaginary Friends":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harajuku_Girls

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 6
1 hour ago, bluegirl147 said:

Was a civil case already settle

Yes.  Mrs. Hutchins husband has been named an Exec Producer so that he gets paid for the film production/distribution.   Those monies are to go into a trust for their son.

They were supposed to start filming the rest of the movie this month.  I follow Jensen Ackles and he still had a week or two of filming left, yet he has not been called back to set.

Personally I'm surprised they decided to finish the movie.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
23 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Don't you need to be charged first before a plea deal is on offer?

I imagine one of our lawyers would be more qualified to answer that than I am, but I'm pretty sure Halls was not charged before making his plea deal in the same case. 

22 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Don't you need to be charged first before a plea deal is on offer?

No. Deals can be made before charges are filed. 

I was listening to an interview with a professional armorer who claims he was in touch with the prosecutor who filed charges. He said he was asked his professional opinion on who was liable--and I find this very interesting. He identified Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed, the armorer--the two people who are ultimately going to be charged. But it had nothing to do with Baldwin being a producer. His reasoning was that Baldwin accepting a gun from Halls, the AD who took a plea deal, and taking Halls' word for it that it was safe was negligent on Baldwin's part because the established procedure is to only take a firearm from the armorer on set. He said at that point Baldwin might as well have just taken the gun from someone in craft services and accepted their word for it that it was okay to use. And the armorer was negligent by not being the one to hand the weapon to him and ensure it was safe to use. 

In any event, following that reasoning, I could see why Halls was offered a deal on a lesser charge of negligence--since it was not his job to do that--but Baldwin and Gutierrez-Reed got hit with the charges. If that's all true, I suspect Baldwin would not have been charged if this had all still happened and the armorer had been the one who handed him the gun. She'd probably be eating the charges solo then. And if I'm not mistaken, one of the details about Baldwin's story that has shifted is who handed him the gun and told him it was "cold" to begin with. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 2
  • Useful 14
9 minutes ago, roamyn said:

@Zella, but don’t you think it’s the responsibility of the person handling the weapon to check it as soon as they receive it?  We’re talking a revolver here, which is easy to check for bullets.

As someone who was raised around guns, absolutely. But I've heard mixed information on what is expected on a movie set once an armorer gives an all clear, so I hesitate to have a super decisive opinion on what he should have done if the armorer had been there actually doing her job.  

Edited by Zella
  • Like 10
6 hours ago, roamyn said:

@Zella, but don’t you think it’s the responsibility of the person handling the weapon to check it as soon as they receive it?  We’re talking a revolver here, which is easy to check for bullets.

I’m split on it. I do think there are aspects the actor should be responsible for. But, as someone who is not familiar with guns, I am wondering how easy it would be for a novice to determine the difference between the blanks the gun was supposed to be loaded with and live rounds. It will be interested to hear, once the details are released, exactly how the gun was loaded. If what the AD said was correct, there were some blanks loaded.

The variety of how prop guns can be loaded is why I hesitate to assign any responsibility for knowing how a prop gun is loaded.

I also think it is insane that the real gun was used for rehearsal and think Baldwin does have some responsibility considering how casually he, apparently, treated the gun. Even if it had been loaded correctly, it should have been considered dangerous and treated accordingly. 

1 hour ago, Dani said:

Even if it had been loaded correctly, it should have been considered dangerous and treated accordingly. 

Absolutely.   Several actors have been killed on set rehearsing w/blanks:  Jon Eric Hexum and Brandon Lee to name two well known incidents.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, roamyn said:

Absolutely.   Several actors have been killed on set rehearsing w/blanks:  Jon Eric Hexum and Brandon Lee to name two well known incidents.

If I recall correctly, Jon Eric Hexum was playing Russian Roulette, which I don't think was part of the movie/rehearsal. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
4 hours ago, roamyn said:

People on social media (yeah, I know) have pointed out that no one was ever charged in Brandon Lee's death, even though Michael Massee carried the guilt of accidentally shooting Brandon for the rest of his life. Is it entirely the same situation here, that Baldwin used an improperly loaded prop gun? I don't remember the full details of Lee's death, and I don't have time to do a search right now. Is it negligence or just carelessness, because they aren't really the same thing.

• Useful 1
59 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

People on social media (yeah, I know) have pointed out that no one was ever charged in Brandon Lee's death, even though Michael Massee carried the guilt of accidentally shooting Brandon for the rest of his life. Is it entirely the same situation here, that Baldwin used an improperly loaded prop gun? I don't remember the full details of Lee's death, and I don't have time to do a search right now. Is it negligence or just carelessness, because they aren't really the same thing.

From what I've read, Massee didn't personally do anything wrong. He had nothing to do with preparing the gun and seems to have just had the misfortune of being the one who fired it. If the person who's supposed to know tells you it's okay as an actor, how's the actor supposed to know that person has failed?

I don't think that's really comparable with Baldwin since it seems like Baldwin took the weapon and all clear from someone who was not supposed to be doing that task. In that situation, Baldwin isn't any more responsible for the gun being improperly prepared than Massee, but he should know the procedure was to only accept that information from the armorer.

I've also never read anything about Massee's story changing like Baldwin's did. I don't think Baldwin is intentionally lying, but he's claimed he didn't pull the trigger--which an investigation called impossible and which I am pretty sure contradicts other versions he's given--and changed his story on who told him to do what. 

Edited by Zella
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

This case is going to come down to whose expert witnesses are more believable.  What I want to know is why aren't they trying to find out how the live round got onto set in the first place?  Since I've heard A list actors who said that they always check the gun and other say they aren't supposed to because then the safety checks with the armourer would have to start all over, I'm guessing that's not a strict rule, but the one about no live rounds on set is supposed to be without question.

• Like 5

I don’t understand why it is necessary for any type of round to be in a real gun on a tv/movie set.  Why not just use a fake gun and edit in the sound of it being fired?  I can understand real guns being necessary back in the day, maybe up until the ‘80’s, but if they can make a fake S.S. Titanic and have entire fake worlds full of blue people, I simply cannot believe that the movie industry is incapable of making realistic looking weapons that are unable to be loaded with any kind of projectile.  Carve them out of wood, cast them out of solid metal; just make them without any place to load a round.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, roamyn said:

I would have absolutely no idea if a gun was secured properly or even loaded if someone handed me one. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 13
4 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Lee was killed because there was a bullet stuck in the barrel when the gun was loaded with blanks. His death was ruled an accident due to negligence (on the part of the prop crew). The DA in that case decided not to file charges. It was a series of errors by multiple people and the law required criminal negligence to be “willful and wanton”. He didn’t think there was enough evidence to charge one person. 

1 hour ago, Shannon L. said:

What I want to know is why aren't they trying to find out how the live round got onto set in the first place?

I’m sure they are. That will probably be more of a factor in the case against the armorer. 

4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

If I recall correctly, Jon Eric Hexum was playing Russian Roulette, which I don't think was part of the movie/rehearsal. 

That’s true. There was a delay filming a scene and he not bored. 

6 hours ago, roamyn said:

I'm not a gun person, but as I understand it when they film with revolvers, because you can see the bullets, they use cartridges that the powder has been removed from.  Which is what happened with Brandon Lee, but they didn't realize the primer charge was still there and the trigger was pulled at some point which pushed the bullet into the chamber.  So when it was later loaded with blanks, it was in essence a live round. (Jon Eric Hexum was killed by screwing around with a gun loaded with blanks)

To bring it back to Baldwin, he was handed a gun and told it was a "cold gun" and he may not have been qualified to tell the difference.  So I'm divided, I don't think Baldwin as an actor should be charged, but as a producer on the film who knew there was unsafe conditions, he should face some charges (all the producers should, really).

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

There's a lot of speculation going on here, but the DA has actually been quite explicit on why Baldwin was charged.

“Every person that handles a gun has a duty to make sure that if they’re going to handle that gun, point it at someone and pull the trigger, that it is not going to fire a projectile and kill someone,” she said.

She added, “An actor does not get a free pass just because they are an actor. That is what is so important. We are saying here in New Mexico, that everyone is equal under the law.”

Live rounds were mixed in with dummy rounds on the set, and crews were not checking ammunition regularly, Carmack-Altwies said.

“There was such a lack of safety and safety standards on that set… There were live rounds on set,” she added.

“Nobody was checking those or at least they weren’t checking them consistently. And then they somehow got loaded into a gun handed off to Alec Baldwin. He didn’t check it. He didn’t do any of the things that he was supposed to do to make sure that he was safe or that anyone around him was safe. And then he pointed the gun at Halyna Hutchins and he pulled the trigger.”

Carmack-Altwies described the production as “a really fast and loose set” when it came to safety and said “nobody was doing their job.”...

“Our involuntary manslaughter statute covers unintentional killings,” she said.

“Unintentional that means they didn’t mean to do it. They didn’t have the intent to kill. But it happened anyway, and it happened because of more than mere negligence… They didn’t exercise due caution or circumspection and that’s what happened here.”

Carmack-Altwies said there is “more than enough” evidence to support the charges and bring the case to trial....

Baldwin was playing the lead role in “Rust” and was taking a producer credit on the film.

“He was the actor that pulled the trigger so certainly he’s charged as an actor but also as a producer,” Carmack-Altwies said.

“He also had a duty to make sure that the set was safe and we know from our investigation that there had been accidental misfires prior to this.”

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 7
On 1/20/2023 at 12:54 AM, roamyn said:

That's what I've always been taught. Check to make sure even if the person hands it to you says it's not load. People forget all the time if their are bullets in the gun or that there's one in the chamber. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

That's what I've always been taught. Check to make sure even if the person hands it to you says it's not load. People forget all the time if their are bullets in the gun or that there's one in the chamber. 

Baldwin also had the gun pointed at another human being when he pulled the trigger.  Anyone who has ever taken a gun safety course learns that the first rule of handling firearms is to never, ever point the barrel at another person, loaded or not.  They were rehearsing, he didn't need to point the gun at all, let alone at Hutchins.  

I believe there are also strict rules on set that, if the armorer is not the one who hands the gun to the actor; it is to be checked to be sure it is unloaded before the actor takes it.  The assistant director, who took the plea deal, is the one who gave the gun to Baldwin and told him it was unloaded.  Since the AD wasn't the armorer, there was a duty on both his and Baldwin's part to follow the rules and check the gun again at the handover.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
30 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Baldwin also had the gun pointed at another human being when he pulled the trigger.  Anyone who has ever taken a gun safety course learns that the first rule of handling firearms is to never, ever point the barrel at another person, loaded or not.  They were rehearsing, he didn't need to point the gun at all, let alone at Hutchins.  

That's why I think he does have responsibility (not only him, but he's no victim of someone else's mistake). There was no reason at all for him to be holding that gun in anyone's direction, even if he didn't mean to pull the trigger, he shouldn't have had that gun raised in a group setting. I don't think he's maliciously responsible, but he was willfully negligent in the holding of a deadly weapon. Supidity shouldn't be a free pass. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Notabug said:

I believe there are also strict rules on set that, if the armorer is not the one who hands the gun to the actor; it is to be checked to be sure it is unloaded before the actor takes it.  The assistant director, who took the plea deal, is the one who gave the gun to Baldwin and told him it was unloaded.  Since the AD wasn't the armorer, there was a duty on both his and Baldwin's part to follow the rules and check the gun again at the handover.

Variety interviewed Dutch Merrick, a well-respected Hollywood armorer, (link here --> https://variety.com/2023/film/news/rust-armorer-alec-baldwin-hannah-gutierrez-reed-dutch-merrick-1235495918/) who agrees and says exactly this. From the article:

And ultimately, he did break the three cardinal rules of handling a gun on a film set. You always point it in a safe direction, and you’ve got to define what safe is. You always keep your finger off the trigger, which according to the pre-rehearsal roll they did before lunch, his finger was on the trigger in that instance. And then lastly, you always treat the gun as if it’s loaded

Edited by MissAlmond
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1

I feel Baldwin, as the actor firing the gun, has some responsibility but I don’t think it’s enough to make him culpable of involuntary manslaughter. If there is a plea I am sure the charges will be reduced a lot. Probably a negligent use of a deadly weapon charge like the AD plea agreement. 

43 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

My guess is that there'll be a plea agreement before it gets to trial.

It wouldn’t surprise me but it also wouldn’t surprise me if Baldwin won’t take a deal. It was probably already offered and involuntary manslaughter will be a difficult conviction to get. Throw in the celebrity factor and there is a good chance he is found not guilty. 

3 minutes ago, Dani said:

it also wouldn’t surprise me if Baldwin won’t take a deal. It was probably already offered and involuntary manslaughter will be a difficult conviction to get. Throw in the celebrity factor and there is a good chance he is found not guilty. 

I don't see him taking a deal either. I think he has a reasonable chance of being found not guilty if it goes to trial, but I also am not sure he'll do himself any favors if he wants to testify. With his temper and history of outbursts, I can't even imagine what him being cross-examined by the prosecution would look like. 

• Like 5
29 minutes ago, Dani said:

Probably a negligent use of a deadly weapon charge like the AD plea agreement. 

I think this is what he's guilty of.  But if he doesn't want to admit to any responsibility, let alone guilt, then he won't accept any plea agreement. 

• Like 8
10 minutes ago, Elizabeth Anne said:

I think this is what he's guilty of.  But if he doesn't want to admit to any responsibility, let alone guilt, then he won't accept any plea agreement. 

Last I heard, he's still claiming he never touched the trigger despite the fact that there is film from that day showing him with his finger on the trigger in virtually every shot.  He's also the sort of hothead who would decide that this is just a frame job, he is being persecuted because he's a celeb,  and it is his duty to go to court and fight it.  I agree he'd be a big risk on the stand, but he seems the kind of guy who would ignore any sensible advice from his lawyers and insist on being put on the stand.  If he wants to testify in court, as the defendant, he gets to testify,

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Notabug said:

he seems the kind of guy who would ignore any sensible advice from his lawyers and insist on being put on the stand. 

I'm pretty sure Baldwin has been ignoring advice from his lawyers all along. I can't imagine they thought it was a great idea for him and his wife to continue posting the things they have on social media in the 15 months since Hutchins was killed or for Baldwin to keep speaking to the media during that time. 

• Like 12
11 minutes ago, Zella said:

I'm pretty sure Baldwin has been ignoring advice from his lawyers all along. I can't imagine they thought it was a great idea for him and his wife to continue posting the things they have on social media in the 15 months since Hutchins was killed or for Baldwin to keep speaking to the media during that time. 

Hilaria kept posting after being outed as not from Spain, she's given birth to 6 kids with him and had another via surrogate because she had several boys in a row and wanted a girll.  They seem perfect(ly delusional) together.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 7
  • Useful 2
7 minutes ago, Notabug said:

Hilaria kept posting after being outed as not from Spain, she's given birth to 6 kids with him and had another via surrogate because she had several boys in a row and wanted a girll.  They seem perfect(ly delusional) together.

It's a match made in hell! 😂

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7