Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Eating out is horrible. I saw a menu that featured a healthy sounding salad…quinoa kale vinegar dressing etc and it was 1100 calories!!!

I think some restaurants have salads approaching or exceeding 2000 calories.  Applebees, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory come to mind.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Hellga said:

I think some restaurants have salads approaching or exceeding 2000 calories.  Applebees, PF Changs, Cheesecake Factory come to mind.

Cheesecake Factory is the worst. Always on the top of the list of those "Eat This Not That" what not to eat rankings.

• Applause 1

70 pounds in four months for Geno.  At least he didn't gain.  But 18 pound per month is nothing at his size.

Only 17 pounds for Nico.  Must have been sweating and pooping during the move. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Hellga said:

70 pounds in four months for Geno.  At least he didn't gain.  But 18 pound per month is nothing at his size.

Only 17 pounds for Nico.  Must have been sweating and pooping during the move. 

He could lose that with a daily shit over four months.  No effort.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That is not a good situation Nico. Maybe stop harping on Geno and focus on yourself.

He's a deflector. He blames Geno for having the audacity to get a girlfriend and makes her the problem, instead of taking care of his own business. 

• Like 10
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I rarely if ever eat out anymore. I have high blood pressure so I have to watch my sodium intake. I cook a lot. I haven't had fast food in months. 

My go-to fast food was always McDonald's; I haven't been there in almost four years. I did have a plain BK hamburger in October but that was at a rest stop on the PA Turnpike in the middle of a three hour drive, so I didn't have a lot of options.

Just now, Eldemarge said:

No more sausages, boys!!!

I missed the sausages. Were they eating nice Italian sausages - because I'd understand and don't blame them - or were they eating garbage stuff  from the freezer aisle?

• Like 1

Why bring a bed with a headboard?   Just get a bed with a metal frame in Houston.    Ridiculous to ship that bed.   Or are they thinking of staying in Houston?   So Nico can bring his girlfriend, but not Geno? 

Geno-629 last visit, now 559, down 70 but nowhere near the goal

Nico- down to 414, 17 lbs down. 

1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

My go-to fast food was always McDonald's; I haven't been there in almost four years. I did have a plain BK hamburger in October but that was at a rest stop on the PA Turnpike in the middle of a three hour drive, so I didn't have a lot of options.

My only fast food place is Culvers, and their mushroom/swiss burgers and fantastic fish sandwichs.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I have been craving Mexican food since Monday.  I am going to the office tomorrow, and I think I will stop by a Mexican restaurant on my way home, there is supposedly a very good one (on several of 'best in the state' lists) just a short detour away. 

• Like 2