Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm sorry, am I clocking some potatoes???  That is not on the diet!

Boiled or roasted with minimum added fat or salt they are not bad, if it's one or two medium potatoes.

Interesting, that I can only eat one potato boiled, but easily eat three of the same size potatoes fried! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Boiled or roasted with minimum added fat or salt they are not bad, if it's one or two medium potatoes.

Interesting, that I can only eat one potato boiled, but easily eat three of the same size potatoes fried! 

I can relate, or spicy roasted potatoes or hash brown casserole, yum.

• Like 2

BTW grapes really did help with my nausea.  When my Dad was undergoing chemo, green grapes were often the only food he could keep down.  They are magic!  Even if they can be abused by poundticipants.  

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 2

Maybe Geno receives SSI or disability payments?

Just now, Lima Bean said:

OT: Breaking news: Houston police have located a human p-nis in a gas station parking lot with no one attached.

Saw that earlier and wondered if Lorena was dating again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Lima Bean said:

OT: Breaking news: Houston police have located a human p-nis in a gas station parking lot with no one attached.

Is it Geno's?!?!?!?  (He found that with his weight loss, too??)

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I can relate, or spicy roasted potatoes or hash brown casserole, yum.

I also like loaded baked potato.  As in really loaded, with butter, and sour cream, and bacon, and greens...  I must remind myself that it's a complete meal in itself!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

BTW grapes really did help with my nausea.  When my Dad was undergoing chemo, green grapes were often the only food he could keep down.  They are magic!  Even if they can be abused by poundticipants.  

I hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Maybe Geno has been taking this new girlfriend out on dates to restaurants and whatnot?

Ding-ding-ding, restaurant date scene!

She is in decent shape.

but this salad, depending on what's in it and what dressing he chose could be anywhere from 400 to 1000+ calories.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, Hellga said:

they finally decided it was, in fact, cheese and not a cleverly disguised bomb and let me go. 

My sister was a vocal performance major and had to take a lot of theater-related classes, which included juggling for some reason.

She had these 3 hard rubber balls in her luggage. Security made her take them out (early days of airport security) and asked what they were.  When she said they were juggling balls, they made her juggle them right there. I guess she was good enough; they let her through. 😄

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Eating out is horrible. I saw a menu that featured a healthy sounding salad…quinoa kale vinegar dressing etc and it was 1100 calories!!!

And the sodium was probably through the roof. Restaurants are nearly impossible for me. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Jess must not be that in love, to not come see him off.  Unless it was a can't-miss meeting at work or something, but then he wouldn't be calling her, she would have told him herself.  The boy is going to be hurt... hopefully doesn't turn to food to console himself. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Almost 3/4 way in & they haven't made it to Houston yet, much less even qualified for surgery.  Geez where is this leading?

Maybe they’ll get into a huge fight and dump Geno and all of his stuff on the side of the highway…

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Hellga said:

Jess must not be that in love, to not come see him off.  Unless it was a can't-miss meeting at work or something, but then he wouldn't be calling her, she would have told him herself.  The boy is going to be hurt... hopefully doesn't turn to food to console himself. 

He is being ghosted before he even leaves town!

Black screen of death ditch:  Geno kept calling Jess to no avail.  Her number is currently disconnected.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5