Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, charmed1 said:

I’ve added that to my telework lexicon. That and, “sorry guys, gotta jump,” “I’ll circle back with you in a couple days,” and “can you put your question in the chat?”

I wish people would respect my trash tv watch schedule. I get tired of having to mute Maury to take a call on Teams.

People can be so inconsiderate. 

• LOL 11
10 minutes ago, Kid said:

They did not stop!!  This is a first on this show!

Nikki drove 8 hours. She didn't say anything about stopping, nor did they show her stopping. She did say she was ready to get out of the car, but nothing about food.

I'm a terrible person. I paid for a few episodes and listen to Nikki and James K to help me go to sleep.

Edited by aliya
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I’ve added that to my telework lexicon. That and, “sorry guys, gotta jump,” “I’ll circle back with you in a couple days,” and “can you put your question in the chat?”

I wish people would respect my trash tv watch schedule. I get tired of having to mute Maury to take a call on Teams.

Can we put a pin in that until we’re in a good place to proceed?

(I’m here for you.)

Too many commercials! Back to the whine. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Nikki drove 8 hours. She didn't say anything about stopping, nor did they show her stopping. She did say she was ready to get out of the car, but nothing about food.

I'm a terrible person. I paid for a few episodes and listen to Nikki and James K help me go to sleep.

Shhhh...you're with Family, honey. 😄

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Is  anyone else having a problem with the forum? New replies are not loading. I have to go back to the previous page and then hit next to get new content.

And I'm getting hundreds of ads for the same thing. Last time  I was on this site I talked about s*wing...now I'm getting ads for one machine after another. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

On the list of sad stories, LaTonya's barely registers. It's sad that her mom died young and that LaTonya had to find her that way, but it was 25 years ago. Most people would have lived their lives and the grief would have softened, but from what she's saying, she basically hasn't done anything but eat for all that time.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Duane has to go pick up litter on the side of the highway after going to Dr. Now’s office.

Auntie Anxiety, you may now go stand in the corner!!! 😁

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And no cooler/fridge in their bedrooms for easy access to snacks. 

I have a cooler in my bedroom for waking up in a hot flash and frantically guzzling icy diet birch beer before I combust. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She's even copping to eating! No coy "Oh I have to remind myself to eat! I only eat yogurt and grapes!"

Dr. Now should prescribe cigarettes, like they used to prescribe to pregnant women in the 40s and 50s to keep their weight down. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 7