Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Sparks fly when Sumit and Jenny's families meet; Liz drops a bomb while house hunting with Ed; Kim's son, Jamal, meets Usman for the first time; Jovi blindsides Yara with a surprising request; Michael forces Angela to choose between him and Billy.

First Look: 2/12/22; TLC: 4/12/22; Discovery+: 4/12/22;

• Love 1

Kimbaaaaly and Jamal are off to Nigeria. Usman picks them up, they go to the hotel and Usman surprises Jamal with a PS5. Don’t know if it is different than the one Kim gave him or is a regift or an empty box.

Bilal and Shaeeda go on a NYC helicopter sightseeing trip and continue to argue about a baby.

Liz goes on some boat trip with her friends and she expresses concerns about Ed and something to do with custody of her daughter. Her ex currently has full custody.

Yara and Jovi have a tense conversation about things and her wanting to stay in Europe. He then brings up the possibility of another baby. She is not interested for at least another 4 years. She then goes to a spa with her friend Katrina and complains about her life and marriage. And maybe living in Europe six months per year. Jovi is drinking beers with his bud.

• Useful 5
9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Liz goes on some boat trip with her friends and she expresses concerns about Ed and something to do with custody of her daughter. Her ex currently has full custody.

I feel that there is something wrong with Liz and I applaud the judge for making a good decision.

I feel so bad for Jamal.  I just want to mother that child. I feel Kimberly hasnt mothered him.
Side by side, Usman and Jamal look about the same age. I dont buy that Usman bought that. I think Kim got it gave it to Usman so that Usman can score points with Jamal.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 13

New drinking game folks - every time Yara proclaims, "I am a grown ass woman!" take a swig. Child please. You picked that phrase up from your American drinking buddies and have adopted it as your own. And you say it way too much. Jovi, ship her back to the Ukraine and keep the little cutie pie. She will appreciate America then!

• Love 17
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I feel that there is something wrong with Liz and I applaud the judge for making a good decision.

I feel so bad for Jamal.  I just want to mother that child. I feel Kimberly hasnt mothered him.
Side by side, Usman and Jamal look about the same age. I dont buy that Usman bought that. I think Kim got it gave it to Usman so that Usman can score points with Jamal.

4 hours ago, Rebky said:

New drinking game folks - every time Yara proclaims, "I am a grown ass woman!" take a swig. Child please. You picked that phrase up from your American drinking buddies and have adopted it as your own. And you say it way too much. Jovi, ship her back to the Ukraine and keep the little cutie pie. She will appreciate America then!

A gaming system made for a different power system wouldn’t be a useful or practical gift. If Kim didn’t buy a US version for Usman to gift to Jamal, what is the point. He would have to use it with an adapter. Better to take him to the clothing market and buy him an outfit.

I agree with Yara’s overuse of she is a grown-ass woman. Act like one. You knew what Jovi’s lifestyle was, you knew about his drinking, etc. You still married the guy. Did you expect him to change? You hate your US home city. Some women wouldn’t mind the Me-time that Jovi being away X time gives them. I have no idea if Yara really tried to find activities to occupy herself with while Jovi was gone, actually met some of her neighbors, other young women with kids, explored her new surroundings and found ways to make herself happy. I see her resenting Mrs. Gwen for not taking Mylah off her hands every day so maybe she could have fun. Covid and the restrictions affected all of us and not just her. We all were stuck at home. Not wanting another baby for 4 years gives plenty of time for an exit.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

A gaming system made for a different power system wouldn’t be a useful or practical gift. If Kim didn’t buy a US version for Usman to gift to Jamal, what is the point. He would have to use it with an adapter. Better to take him to the clothing market and buy him an outfit.

This works both ways so it was probably the same PS5 that Kim gave him. I'm sure an international superstar like userman doesn't have time for those sort of games anyway.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

I am not so sure I would be over the moon about a gift that I then had to figure out how to get home, it will have to be hand carried and if Jamal had a carryon already then this Play Station will be excess baggage.  Also, why a Play Station if they are supposed to be showing Jamal Nigeria why not a souvenir that represents the country? Seriously, we all know Kimbaaally gave Useman the money for that console, Kim could have given it to Jamal at home.  I am not sure why it bothers me so much.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Watched it, ff'd through Angela.  Jesus that woman is ROUGH.  I am adding a picture from 10-29-2022 in the Alamo Dome seeing Elton John.  No fillers, no smoothing stuff, just good genes and no smoking. Turning 58 in January, had WLS 1-10-2006. I have a BFF who has a thing for Coors light.

Jamal is such a catch! I do not know what to make of this whole adopt my brothers kid thing.  Without telling brother.

Jenny and Sumit:  Are you trying to kill your mother?

Screenshot_20221128-161619_Meme Generator.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 12/2/2022 at 10:59 PM, Frozendiva said:

That says something right there, now doesn't it?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Kid said:

Someone else that it this is the best as she seems unstable.  Remember when he kicked her out at 11 at night?  I believe they live in new Mexico.  Faaaaar away.  Now Dad might get deployed?  She wants to retain custody?  GET OFF REALITY TV.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I have come to the point where I fast forward through everything (either because I don't care about them or I can't stand the sight of them in the case of Wrinkles) but Sumit and his fool and Usman and his fool.  Basically, Sumit spent the episode looking like a deer caught in the headlights.  Jamal needs to get his mother and put her ass on a plane and don't let her out of the country again.

I am sorry, but I like Sumit's father.  No histrionics and, whether you agree with his view or not, he is crystal clear that he is never going to except her and about what he wants to see happen.  And I am sorry, but given that culture and the world within which they live, I understand his position.

Sumit has to make a choice and, in my opinion, he has not made it yet because he really doesn't want the life his culture expects if him and Jenny gives him the excuse to avoid it.  I don't think his avoidance of a decision has anything at all to do with his feelings for her. She is a means to an end.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am not so sure I would be over the moon about a gift that I then had to figure out how to get home, it will have to be hand carried and if Jamal had a carryon already then this Play Station will be excess baggage.  Also, why a Play Station if they are supposed to be showing Jamal Nigeria why not a souvenir that represents the country? Seriously, we all know Kimbaaally gave Useman the money for that console, Kim could have given it to Jamal at home.  I am not sure why it bothers me so much.

Because it's phony as hell??  Just a thought.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2

It could say a lot of things, not all of which are that Liz is a bad person and/or bad parent. I think a lot of this is rooted in traditional gender roles. Many women have full custody of their children and people don't automatically assume the dad is a bad person. We just expect mothers to be primary caregivers of their children. I've read many things by women who don't have custody of their kids - for some they gave it up voluntarily and for others, it was a judicial decision - and they all say that they feel judged by society without knowing the full story. For some families, it just works better for dad to have full custody.

I'm also not clear,  in this case, on what "full custody" actually means. It could be that the daughter lives primarily with dad and Liz has visitation. It could mean that dad has sole legal authority for decision-making (or not). It could mean that Liz's parental rights have been terminated (or not). 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

It could say a lot of things, not all of which are that Liz is a bad person and/or bad parent. I think a lot of this is rooted in traditional gender roles. Many women have full custody of their children and people don't automatically assume the dad is a bad person. We just expect mothers to be primary caregivers of their children. I've read many things by women who don't have custody of their kids - for some they gave it up voluntarily and for others, it was a judicial decision - and they all say that they feel judged by society without knowing the full story. For some families, it just works better for dad to have full custody.

I'm also not clear,  in this case, on what "full custody" actually means. It could be that the daughter lives primarily with dad and Liz has visitation. It could mean that dad has sole legal authority for decision-making (or not). It could mean that Liz's parental rights have been terminated (or not). 

It’s weird because when Ed proposed to her on the beach they said they were getting a bigger house so the daughter could have her own room.  So maybe at the time Liz had custody and lost it later.  Or maybe the room is for when the daughter visits.  They are always vague about stuff like that.  I don’t think most people think dads who don’t get custody are bad because they know courts tend to be biased in favor of moms.  So when moms don’t get custody even with that bias there is usually a question of fitness (barring the mom having a job that requires a lot of travel like military or cruise ship singer).

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Kid said:

I have come to the point where I fast forward through everything (either because I don't care about them or I can't stand the sight of them in the case of Wrinkles) but Sumit and his fool and Usman and his fool.  Basically, Sumit spent the episode looking like a deer caught in the headlights.  Jamal needs to get his mother and put her ass on a plane and don't let her out of the country again.

I am sorry, but I like Sumit's father.  No histrionics and, whether you agree with his view or not, he is crystal clear that he is never going to except her and about what he wants to see happen.  And I am sorry, but given that culture and the world within which they live, I understand his position.

Sumit has to make a choice and, in my opinion, he has not made it yet because he really doesn't want the life his culture expects if him and Jenny gives him the excuse to avoid it.  I don't think his avoidance of a decision has anything at all to do with his feelings for her. She is a means to an end.

I like Sumit's dad, too.  Just the facts.  I really find the whole Sumit Jenny thing odd, I always have.  

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Glad to hear people are giving the side eye 👀to the play station.  I’m thinking it’s the same one she gave the International Superstar because he probs didn’t open the box.  Remember when he was trying to give it back to her after that big fight at the video shoot? I think it’s a regift, so Jamal shouldn’t be so thrilled, Userman didn’t put much thought into it.  
Telling Jamal he wants RESPECT in exchange for the gift is pretty rich.  I’ve seen none of his friends or family give Kim any respect despite her bankrolling him…or giving the family a cow!  

Hope Jamal sees through Userman-I’m here with the popcorn. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Kid said:

I like Sumit's father, too.  I think this is the most he's spoken in the whole saga, and he just states how it is with no manipulation or dramatics.  Living with Mama Sumit must be  exhausting.  We don't have to agree with the culture, but he is part of it and it really feels he's under a lot of pressure and embarrassment.  Jenny has a snowball's chance in getting Sumit to America.  She can't support herself, let alone both of them.  I was wondering if that "marriage" they went through in the temple would be legally recognized in America.

Okay, time for Jamal to get his mother back on the plane.  Usman never even broached the subject to his brother?  He's just going to show up with this crazy white lady and say "Give us your son"?  How did such a fool raise an intelligent, street-smart, common-sense spouting son?  On another side note, like many of us, I would come out of menopause for Jamal. Right. Now.

I've got news for Liz: moving for a "clean slate" and a "fresh start" does not work, because wherever you go, there you are!  What about her job?  Courts are looking for established residence, not in-between situations.  It suddenly dawned on me that Ed could never be with a woman more intelligent and educated than himself, which is just about every woman,  because he has to be superior.  That's why he thought he'd strike gold in the Philippines, only to come up with the female Jamal.  According to him, Liz has the taste of a fruit fly and horror!  She called that cushy thing you rest on a "couch".  I call him a jerk.

Show of hands of anyone surprised that Bile controls the contraception himself.  Of course! Way to keep Shaeeda from Eustris's plan of "forgetting" a pill.  I have no sympathy for Shaeeda at this point.  He showed his cruel streak on day 1, and now he's almost certainly had a vasectomy and he's just stringing her along.  He's cruel and despicable, but Shae knew it and married him anyway.  Oh, and fuck you, Bilal. 

Jovi and Yara are despicable for different reasons.  Right, she's "helping" Ukrainians by soaking in a beautiful hot spa.  Real help is getting down and dirty feeding and nursing people, but she wouldn't know hard work for five minutes.  Jovi sets off all my alcoholic alert alarms through the screen, but even I can see his tough spot.  He can't force his wife to come back with him, and if he sets one toenail out of Europe, she and his daughter might as well be gone.  These are two immature people who never would have lasted except for that baby.   

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, AR Traveler said:

Show of hands of anyone surprised that Bile controls the contraception himself

Shaeeda even told the doctor that they hadn’t been trying to get pregnant because Bilal wore condoms, but hinted that she might try to sabotage them. 

I disagree that Bilal has had a vasectomy because if he had, he wouldn’t need to wear condoms, could pretend to be trying, but could blame Shaeeda (AGAIN) when she didn’t get pregnant. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I always hear about these mysterious Canadian people who use the word chesterfield instead of couch but in my 49 years of being a Canadian living in Canada, I have never once heard it said by anybody.  I shall someday go on a quest and seek one out. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Did one of Useman's friends speak of adoption in a cultural and religious way and not as in a legal way that would be recognized by the US?  If Wife #2 would not be legal in the US why do they think some hocus pocus adoption would be recognized by the US?  

I have decided that they are all dumber than a box of rocks if they think we are fooled by this nonsense.  Why would Kim think a parent would basically give you their child to take to the US? I wonder how many times Useman has tried this con on women that has not filmed with him?

Jenny, go home with your daughters, it is stupid at this point.

Ed and Couch, moving to any other town will not change who you are, you may find cheaper housing but that is about it, has the Couch thought about school districts for her daughter? Nope, that is why I think it is all fake, fake, fake.

Bilal and Sheaada, please do not have a child, neither one of you really want a child you just want to argue about it.

• Love 6

Shaeda talking, even jokingly, about the condoms and then her angry friend suggesting she stop taking the pill made me dislike her.    Bilal is an ass but dirty tricks to get a baby are not okay.  

We can all agree we need more Jamal.   Hubba hubba.   

• Like 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

Shaeeda even told the doctor that they hadn’t been trying to get pregnant because Bilal wore condoms, but hinted that she might try to sabotage them. 

I disagree that Bilal has had a vasectomy because if he had, he wouldn’t need to wear condoms, could pretend to be trying, but could blame Shaeeda (AGAIN) when she didn’t get pregnant. 

You're probably right, which would make him even more of an ass.  Why on earth would he want to marry her anyway?  By now, he doesn't even seem to like her, despite his words.

• Love 5
On 12/3/2022 at 2:27 PM, Frozendiva said:

have no idea if Yara really tried to find activities to occupy herself with while Jovi was gone, actually met some of her neighbors, other young women with kids, explored her new surroundings and found ways to make herself happy.

Based on her "friends" that met up with her and Jovi that time after her immigration appointment, I highly doubt it. I think the only people Yara would deem worthy of her time are (in order of preference) 1. Ukrainian expat women 2. European women 3.plastic surgery nightmares (of all origins)....I can't imagine her in a typical Louisiana suburban playground chatting with the local women. She thinks everything about where they live is beneath her ("swamp water"). She dreamed of the life of a Kardashian, non stop fancy dress parties and going out to clubs, jet setting vacations. Too bad she was not bright enough to use a better form of birth control and got knocked up. The fact that she DID get pregnant twice by Jovi before marrying him makes me wonder if there is some lack of general education or fear about BC in Ukraine and Russia? Just thinking to Julia, the Russian girl who women her future MIL quizzed her on BC (to be sure she was on some) made comments about it not being natural or good for her body, using natural Russian methods. Is that a thing? 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

She called that cushy thing you rest on a "couch". 

I think it’s regional.  Where I live we say couch instead of sofa and dinner instead of supper.

8 hours ago, AR Traveler said:

Show of hands of anyone surprised that Bile controls the contraception himself. 

I wasn’t so sure that this is sinister.  Some women can’t take the pill.  And Shaeeda is a health nut so maybe she doesn’t want to.  She didn’t say he forbid it she just said she isn’t on it.  Also there is a more than minimal failure rate for condoms so when Bilal said he would accept an unplanned pregnancy that is not outside the realm of possibility.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • Love 4

Who goes to an Open House without even knowing the price?  Without looking at photos online?  I call B.S. on that whole fake house tour with Ed & Liz.

Ed going on & on about how amazing he is at "design", gag.  How dare. She. call it. a COUCH.  Shudder.  

Ed is that guy who initially, last season, I wanted to root for.  Poor guy has this unfortunate neck issue, but truly wanted love, and I so wanted him to have it.  Now, I think he's just a jerk with no neck.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6

I don't really have an opinion on Sumit's father. He's fine, I suppose, and he's definitely more likable than Sumit's mother. 

Here's the thing, though. Sumit is an adult (albeit a very immature one). He is allowed to choose his own romantic partner and as long as it's another consenting adult, it's his choice. I get that Indian culture is different than US culture. Sumit's father himself said that US culture accepts various types of relationships that Indian culture does not. But he ignores that this has not always been the case. It was not that long ago that US culture didn't accept same sex relationships or relationships among people of different races. Some segments of our population still don't accept them. But to the degree that US culture does, it was not a happy accident. The world doesn't change unless we change it. A lot of people made a lot of sacrifices to get our culture to be as tolerant as it is today - and we have a lot further to go. I get that Sumit's family is the subject of bitter and public ridicule because of his relationship with Jenny but I would hope that your love for your son and your desire to see him happy would trump that. Then again, I think maybe it takes a special sort of strength and open mindedness to be able to stand up to that sort of constant criticism and perhaps Family Sumit just doesn't have that.

I spent a lot of time trying to think of what sort of relationship my daughter could enter into to make me disown her, and I can't come up with one. There are a lot of types of people that I would not like to see her hitch her star to, but disown her? No. Even if her partner were abusive, I would not cut ties with her. 

I agree that the problem is that Sumit has never accepted that he has to choose - between his family and Jenny. He wants both, which is understandable but they have made it quite clear that he has to choose. I think he is totally under the thumb of his parents - mostly mom, whom I think is a harridan - to the point that he is willing to father children he does not want to make her happy. I'm not a huge fan of Jenny but I think Sumit is very weak. Despite the great love that the two of them supposedly have for one another, I think they would be better off apart.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did one of Useman's friends speak of adoption in a cultural and religious way and not as in a legal way that would be recognized by the US? 

It kind of reminds me of David and Annie's attempts to bring her two relatives here from Thailand and that didn't go very well. 

• Love 5

I found this on a design website: "You may hear the words "sofa" and "couch" used interchangeably in everyday life, but is there actually a difference between the two? We spoke with a number of designers to find out. Below, the pros share what a sofa and couch have in common and also comment on how the two terms—and pieces—vary. At the end of the day, however, you should feel free to use whichever word comes most naturally to you; the terms are commonly accepted as interchangeable by most people. [just not Ed] As designers say, though, sofa is a more formal piece primarily placed in a living room or family room, while a couch is a casual, lounge-friendly piece that belongs in the bedroom, office, or library.

But it isn't just the word "couch" that's seen as more causal—per Susan Hayward, founder of Susan Hayward Interiors, a couch has generally been thought of as informal in use, too. “Historically a couch (or the French 'couche') was meant as a casual piece of furniture with arms for lounging," she explains. "Over the years, however, the names have become somewhat interchangeable.” So if you're worried about how you'll come across saying one of these words versus the other, don't sweat it. There are many words that some people use frequently and others use more sparingly, yet their meanings are universal. For example, as designer Bethany Adams of Bethany Adams Interiors says, "Just like in one part of the country a Coke is a 'soda' and in another it's 'pop,' the sofa/couch designation appears to be largely cultural at this point, if not regional." Still, she agrees that "sofa" is the appropriate industry term, as Rodriguez had noted."

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

I always hear about these mysterious Canadian people who use the word chesterfield instead of couch but in my 49 years of being a Canadian living in Canada, I have never once heard it said by anybody.  I shall someday go on a quest and seek one out. 

Barenaked Ladies - If I had 1,000,000 dollars

My relatives have used the word.  It is officially a couch with large rolled arms. Most likely a piece of language that is phasing out.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Ed going on & on about how amazing he is at "design", gag.

We’ve seen how he decorated his current place.  A lot of crap like a public restroom sign and shelves full of kitschy toys.  More Pee Wee Herman than classy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Sooo, Jovi's friend (Baltimore? Cleveland?) thinks Yara is too controlling? Ahh, because she won't let the "relationship develop." Especially since Jovi doesn't go out catting and  drinking every night anymore. Just a few nights a week. Awwwwee.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I found this on a design website: "You may hear the words "sofa" and "couch" used interchangeably in everyday life, but is there actually a difference between the two? We spoke with a number of designers to find out. Below, the pros share what a sofa and couch have in common and also comment on how the two terms—and pieces—vary. At the end of the day, however, you should feel free to use whichever word comes most naturally to you; the terms are commonly accepted as interchangeable by most people. [just not Ed] As designers say, though, sofa is a more formal piece primarily placed in a living room or family room, while a couch is a casual, lounge-friendly piece that belongs in the bedroom, office, or library.

But it isn't just the word "couch" that's seen as more causal—per Susan Hayward, founder of Susan Hayward Interiors, a couch has generally been thought of as informal in use, too. “Historically a couch (or the French 'couche') was meant as a casual piece of furniture with arms for lounging," she explains. "Over the years, however, the names have become somewhat interchangeable.” So if you're worried about how you'll come across saying one of these words versus the other, don't sweat it. There are many words that some people use frequently and others use more sparingly, yet their meanings are universal. For example, as designer Bethany Adams of Bethany Adams Interiors says, "Just like in one part of the country a Coke is a 'soda' and in another it's 'pop,' the sofa/couch designation appears to be largely cultural at this point, if not regional." Still, she agrees that "sofa" is the appropriate industry term, as Rodriguez had noted."

I blame it on the Ottoman Empire.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 14
35 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Barenaked Ladies - If I had 1,000,000 dollars

My relatives have used the word.  It is officially a couch with large rolled arms. Most likely a piece of language that is phasing out.

Ah yes, great song where they are cheekily playing around with some Canadiana.  I can 100% vouch for the fact that all of the Canadians I know, do call Kraft Macaroni & Cheese 'Kraft Dinner.'  

Usman giving Jamal a PS5 was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen on this jacked up show and that is saying something.  What next?  A game of catch in the park?  A new skateboard?  A talk about the birds & the bees?  And when Kimberly said she was only 51 I almost fell off the couch chesterfield.

On 12/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, Kid said:

Well said and I agree.  You cannot judge or fault the man for the strength of his conviction if you look at the situation through the lens of their culture.   Jenny's daughter's pleads to him, though thoughtful and well-meaning are literally from another world to him. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Usman giving Jamal a PS5 was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen on this jacked up show and that is saying something. 

It was a Soney PS5 he picked up at a Lagos street market.

• LOL 7

I think it was the very same PS5 that Kim gave him, and regifting it to Jamal right in front of her was a giant FU to Kim. Which she was of course too stupid to get. Usman really enjoys seeing how far he can push things and still have her come back begging for more.

• Love 3
On 12/5/2022 at 1:57 PM, Cementhead said:

Usman giving Jamal a PS5 was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen on this jacked up show and that is saying something.  What next?  A game of catch in the park?

they did go out play something kind of like Cornhole with bows and arrows and more holes

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1

Well, I just KNEW that I wasn't the only one who was going to side-eye that PS5 re-gift!  Does the show really think the viewers are so stupid and gullible to buy that?  C'mon!  Too much of a coincidence!  I laughed at Jamal and his acting so thrilled and excited - he had to know something was up about that as well.  He's gonna get it home the same way Kimbally got it there from America. 

I loved Michael's glee at getting Angela to compromise, hopefully she won't make him pay for that.

Ed definitely has short-man syndrome in that he has to make everyone feel "less than" him.  Liz is earning her reality tv paycheck. 

What the heck happened with Sumit's parents - in a previous season mama seemed to come around and give her blessing.  Was she thinking that she was calling their bluff and Jenny would eventually go away?  Sumit has no intention of leaving mummy and daddy.  Jenny's choices are: (1) stay and be a miserable outcast in India, or (2) return to America single.  Sumit knows that if he goes to America he will have to grow up and get a real job.  I would love to see some of the horrible messages the parents received from the community.  What the heck do Jenny/Sumit have to do with anyone else, what is their problem???

• Love 2

Apparently in India trolls call your house rather than posting online.  Maybe Sumit’s parents should reevaluate these “friends” and set boundaries with any relatives pulling this shit.

3 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

I would love to see some of the horrible messages the parents received from the community.

“Your son married an oldie.  Cackle. Click.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1