Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Kerrey92 said:

This is the weirdest situation with Truly.  Her dad is absent but close.  Her parents are getting divorced but it’s like they’ve been divorced for years.  Such a strange dynamic.  

If Mykelti thinks her mom has been unhappy as far back as Utah, Truly knows nothing different than this weird dynamic.  This charade with Kody & Robyn’s family coming to say goodbye is ludicrous!  The Prima-Donna that is Kody repulses me!  Who cares about Robyn’s kids.  Ariella Seems to repeat the fodder that she hears from her parents.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

Yeah, I always like to go to goodbye parties for people I despise and then drip acid on them while I say bye-bye through gritted teeth.  Good times.

Good grief.  If you can't say something nice, stay the fuck home.

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, GladysCravits said:

Robyn said  her kids weren’t mad.  You sure couldn’t tell that by looking at their faces.  They looked angry.

You know Robin ran right home from the porch meeting and told her kids Christine said she wanted nothing to do with them, even though she said she wanted space from Robin and Meri.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Kerrey92 said:

How would Arielle know to “have dates”?   I’m guessing Robyn said that a lot around the house.  

She does have two older sisters who probably talk about their classmates and proms and dating. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, mjt626 said:

He also stopped Ari from giving Truly a hug, despite having traveled to another state to officiate a wedding. He stopped the most innocent of his children from hugging the one that is leaving.

He’s a horrible man.

Yes.  I hadn’t gotten to that scene when I made my comment - I thought he should have given Truely  a hug when he was talking to her a few scenes  before that.  The rules and protocols were over the top - this was September 21,  people were back to giving hugs   to friends then. Plus Truely had been tested weekly so that Kody would  even see her.  noticed  Janelle and her kids followed Christine into the house after Kody and Robyn left  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

Robyn said  her kids weren’t mad.  You sure couldn’t tell that by looking at their faces.  They looked angry. 

Yeah. I don't know what other emotions Aurora and Breanna might have been feeling, but the were also just livid.

15 hours ago, Twopper said:

She does have two older sisters who probably talk about their classmates and proms and dating. 

I don't think Robyn wants Kody to lose his other wives. Whatever else is going on with her, I do think she's a true believer in plural marriage. I suspect that, when Kody was complaining about Christine to Robyn, Ari overheard them, and heard her mother tell Kody that he and Christine needed to go on dates.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, General Days said:

I don't think Robyn wants Kody to lose his other wives. Whatever else is going on with her, I do think she's a true believer in plural marriage. I suspect that, when Kody was complaining about Christine to Robyn, Ari overheard them, and heard her mother tell Kody that he and Christine needed to go on dates.

Responsible parents have those adult conversations away from prying eyes and ears.

As for Robyn not wanting Kotex to lose his other wives? At this point Kody appears to run his plyg 'family' more like a personal MLM scheme and even though Robyn came in last, all the other wives are her downstream so losing any one of them loses her cold hard cash. I think that's all Robyn and her Kotex care about, to be blunt. He all but admitted several times on camera 'nobody likes meeeee!' What I hear is 'nobody likes meeeee, and I need this show to fund my life, and without Christine and maybe Janelle, I'm fucked!'

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Meri: You're shocked??

Sobbyn: This will affect the fambly for generations.  Collateral damage.

GOOD GAWD!!!!!  Can we get any more dramatic???

Just GO CHRISTINE!!!! DAMN!!!  Get the fuck out of there!!

Kody, you are SUCH an ASS.  Now you think you loved Christine??  Jeebus.  Help.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, altopower said:

Oh Kody, just give it up. You didn't love her. You've told her that time and again. And now you think you did?

He completely shut her out and said they would not longer have an intimate marriage. That was the last straw and now he is blaming her? Fuck off kotex

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 5

Kody's weekly all about me speech, nothing to see there. At the core of his feelings, he thought Christine would accept scraps and he resents that she won't.

I think he fears that he will be judged as less than.

This isn't about lost love.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 11
  • Love 4