Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Kody's COVID is so bad that he immediately went into long COVID.  And, Sol with the RSV managed to survive unscathed.  

I laughed at BrianaAurora's tears on interview couch.  Robyn or the nanny has obviously been homeschooling them.  

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Yep, she wasn't even sick enough to be admitted. And all those tests. I hope that Kody and Robyn pay them.

And then Briana trying to justify the visit to the hospital that robyn could get worse.

Or crying that Kody is depressed. 

She needs some acting lessons. Just not from her mother.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Christine is saying she has never had Covid. It was so widespread by then I really suspect she had it at some point and was asymptomatic. For as much as this family talks about covid they are woefully uninformed about it.

maybe not likely, but it's possible. Family of me, my husband, and 2 kids. I had covid December 2020. No one else in my house got it. My son had it July 2021, no one else in the house got it (but by then my husband and I were vaccinated). We got my daughter tested for antibodies Sept 2021 assuming she had it when my son did and she just never tested positive, but she didnt have any. Kids got vaccinated as soon as they could fall 2021. My husband and I got covid July 2022, tested the kids multiple times and they didnt get it. So it seemed like such a crapshoot in my family.

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Yep, she wasn't even sick enough to be admitted. And all those tests. I hope that Kody and Robyn pay them.

And then Briana trying to justify the visit to the hospital that robyn could get worse.

Or crying that Kody is depressed. 

She needs some acting lessons. Just not from her mother.

I chuckled when I saw the wicked step sisters and Robyn talking about wasting away.  They didn’t even put her on oxygen.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

This was a pretty nothing show for me. Like Janelle said same old same old. I wonder when Janelle and Kody separated because the show tonight was filmed right before thanksgiving 2021. Even though Janelle was mad off and on with Kody she also acted downright giddy calling him honey and saying they were living like newlyweds in the small apartment and being so excited to go out to eat with him.  During the one on one that was filmed I take it pretty recently both Kody and Janelle said they are separated. Will there be another whole season  based on will Janelle leave Kody? There is such a huge time lapse between the show and real time that we are seeing things a year after they hapened.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I’ve been watching this crap fest for 12 years?! That’s a long time for a payoff.  I should’ve started a COD fund…

Those 2 ringlets in the front look like antennae on Kody’s head.  He needs to accept the fact that the cul de sac is happening and shave it off…

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’ve been watching this crap fest for 12 years?! That’s a long time for a payoff.  I should’ve started a COD fund…

I've been watching 12 years (argh !?!) too and posting here. For so long nothing was happening, it was just endless party and wedding planning. Now the shit is finally hitting the fan and I am here for it. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kody's three piece doe grey suit with the magenta shirt. These are not Kody's colors.

He looks like one of those snake oil salespeople that goes town to town.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I've been watching 12 years (argh !?!) too and posting here. For so long nothing was happening, it was just endless party and wedding planning. Now the shit is finally hitting the fan and I am here for it. 

I just started watching because this show is hitting the fan. I love it

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, meligator said:

Christine is a game player but Kody is allowed to be "creative" and lie to everyone just to see what they'll do. 🙄

That’s different. That’s our lord and savior Kody Brown you’re talking about. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

So Kody says that Christine was acting like a child.

Oh, here we go. Kody is claiming that rice crispy treats were convincing him to reconcile with Meri. Except we all saw that episode and we all heard him say that he is was no longer interested in a romantic relationship with Meri --AFTER he received the treats.

This seems like a story he and Robyn made up to show the manipulation that Christine did.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 13
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
Just now, JayDub1987 said:

I’m amazed at how much younger Christine looks once she left the dip shit. 

She seems intelligent and is well dressed and looks great, she will find a partner worthy of her in no time

1 minute ago, Ms.Lulu said:

So Kody says that Christine was acting like a child.

Oh, here we go. Kody is claiming that rice crispy treats were convincing him to reconcile with Meri. Except we all saw that episode and we all heard him say that is was no longer interested in a romantic relationship with Meri --AFTER he received the treats.

This seems like a story he and Robyn made up to show the manipulation that Christine did.

Right? Like…we have it all on film dipshit

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Meri has understanding and some compassion for Christine. She understands why Christine was unhappy. She agreed that Kody shouldn't have brought up his relationship with Meri. And Meri agreed that it is difficult for her.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Meri has understanding and some compassion for Christine. She understands why Christine was unhappy. She agreed that Kody shouldn't have brought up his relationship with Meri. And Meri agreed that it is difficult for her.

Meri has also apparently ended her side piece with no benefits relationship with Kody too. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

And yet…Meri is gonna Meri

They did see a therapist, Sobyn!  Remember the rocks?

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Robyn seems to ignore that it is easier for her to get in Kody's face to talk because they live together. Christine saw him about a half dozen times during Covid. It is harder to haul him butt to a therapist when he is living with another woman.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1