Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: Holy Mutt-rimony

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, kristen111 said:

Lots of people from up northeast move to Florida.  We moved from N.Y. to Fla, then back to N.Y. after 18 mos.  All our neighbors were from other northern states.  Not one family in our development was Florida born.   Olivia’s father was from upstate N.Y.  How do you like Florida?

I grew up in Detroit and I’m surprised the ladies in Florida are not as friendly like you would find in Georgia, South Carolina and Texas. Florida is a 5 on a scale of 10 for me. Summer bring in daily afternoon rain, terrible humidity and some serious lightning strikes.

• Love 3
On 8/12/2022 at 3:54 AM, Back Atcha said:

Bloat ~ Bloated ~ Bloating ... another Bravolebrity with a minus personality and not much of a future.

I see Craig as one of the only ones to have parlayed this opportunity into a successful future. His pillow business is apparently thriving, he's partnered in a private injury law firm, he's invested in local real estate.  If the show ended tomorrow, he'd be alright., Can't say that about most of the others. Plus, his voice has always been raspy. 

Watching them stand around in the rain for a dog wedding was amazing. Patricia couldn't spring for a garden tent?

Edited by snarts
  • Love 6

Craig and Shep look horrible. Since this series started, they've always flirted with addiction; both admitted it. They claim to have sobered up but I doubt it. Along with Kathryn, they are headed for a bad end.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

How long would a pillow shop thrive if the show was no longer on the air?

I still suspect a lot of the pillow shop sales are from fans of the show or at least people who are familiar with the show.

He would be smart to have invested in real estate and have consistent rental income.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm probably in the minority, but I thought the dog wedding ceremony was the most authentic part of this episode.  Yeah, the idea was likely engineered by production and they were told to do it, but once it got going, I got the sense that all of them decided to relax and go with the whole ridiulosity of it and actually had a good time with it.  Whitney going over the top with the guitar solo, Peaches refusing to walk down the aisle, Charles jumping in to "steal" the bride - all the laughter seemed genuine.  Given the fact that they were forced to sit there in the rain on top of it, I give them a ton of credit for making the best of it and having fun.

Then came the reception and it all went to sh*t again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, aghst said:

He would be smart to have invested in real estate and have consistent rental income.

He may have been smarter to continue with his law education, degree...and "work" in a law office that gave him some experience.   Of course, I wouldn't hire him...would you?   All those years of stringing along his friends AND his parents!!! that he had graduated...then that he had passed the bar....

6 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Along with Kathryn, they are headed for a bad end.

Maybe not "bad," but certainly rough...and nothing to brag about.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, snarts said:

His pillow business is apparently thriving,

For now...with exposure on national (cable) television.

he's partnered in a private injury law firm,

I had NO IDEA!

he's invested in local real estate. 

His house...or something more?

If the show ended tomorrow, he'd be alright.,

But would the pillow shop?

Watching them stand around in the rain for a dog wedding was amazing. Patricia couldn't spring for a garden tent?

Knowing Patricia's events (as we ALL do) so well, that was probably in her original plan.  PRODUCTION checked weather reports and determined there was no reason to spend even MORE money...so there ya go.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, aghst said:

How long would a pillow shop thrive if the show was no longer on the air?

I still suspect a lot of the pillow shop sales are from fans of the show or at least people who are familiar with the show.

Wait, what?!? There are fans of this show? I thought we were all hate watching at this point...🤔

Edited by gingerella
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, bichonblitz said:
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For me, Naomi is way out of Craig’s league.

I'm curious what has she done to be out of his league except have very wealthy parents? Her parents have that successful restaurant in Charleston and Naomi worked there before she met Metul, now that her dad passed away I don't know who owns it. Aside from that I don't know what else. At least Craig did graduate law school, finally pass the Bar and has his successful pillow business and store,  owns his own home and has a few other rental properties. Where does Naomi live? That house looks pretty nice, probably owned by her mother. 

After reading the above apologetics, I still agree with SunnyBebe.  Naomi is WAY OUT of Craig's league--regardless of property ownership, employment, or lack thereof.

• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Business Administration w/ Concentration in Real Estate Development
  • Master's Degree in Finance
  • Class

It would be nice to check in on each of them in five years.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

After reading the above apologetics, I still agree with SunnyBebe.  Naomi is WAY OUT of Craig's league--regardless of property ownership, employment, or lack thereof.

• Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Business Administration w/ Concentration in Real Estate Development
  • Class

It would be nice to check in on each of them in five years.  

That’s pretty good.  I just recall the dynamics in their on-air relationship and it was clear to me what each one was made of.  I wish them both all the best, but especially Naomi.  

• Applause 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I have to disagree.  I don’t think she’s out of his league.  I think she’s a loser.

Not that impressed with her degrees.  Like @bichonblitz said, her parents have money, so she was able to go to school and get these degrees.  Nothing wrong with that, my parents paid for me to go to school, and paid my bills, so I feel like I can say that if someone is paying your bills, it’s pretty easy to get several degrees.

Her personality is horrid, she was so rude and cruel to Craig when he wasn’t what SHE wanted him to be.  Why any of them even speak with her after she gave them and the show the kiss-off before she moved to NY, I don’t understand.  

She’s like Patricia, they really think highly of themselves.  

Why are Olivia’s parents on this show so much?  First we had to watch her and her mom, then the oyster party, now her and her dad.. I don’t want to watch her, I certainly don’t want to watch her parents.  I think they are thirsty for attention.  It’s weird.

A little OT but is anyone watching Forever Summer Hamptons on Amazon prime?  It reminds me of this show and Summer House, before they turned bad.   It seems like it would be a Bravo show, and it’s so bad it’s good, but no one apparently is watching!  https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/132717-forever-summer-hamptons/#comment-7589600

• Love 6
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Why are Olivia’s parents on this show so much?

Maybe it's because she lives with them and the production crew found them interesting and kind?  I'm fine watching her and them; unfortunately (so far), she has too many redeeming qualifies to hang out with this gang.

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I feel like I can say that if someone is paying your bills, it’s pretty easy to get several degrees.

"It's pretty easy to get several degrees" ???   Surely, many graduates would argue that point with you. The financial aspect is only one consideration when completing college; one must put in the work while balancing other aspects of life and family.  It takes time!  It doesn't bother me when you call her "rude" and "cruel to Craig.*" These postings are simply opinions of the viewers, but why criticize HER because I pointed out her undergraduate and graduate degrees.  It seems so silly.

*Additionally, she was exasperated with Craig--as were most viewers in earlier seasons--when he spent most of his time when they were together drunk, whining, and trying to learn to sew.  Then following seasons we had to watch the juvenils/drunk antics when he and Austen were roommates.  Exasperating.  I'm glad that Craig is on his way to success--and apparently has fans--it's no reason to denigrate his former girlfriend, 

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 5
  • Love 4

Not sure why everyone on the show acts like Olivia is the most gorgeous thing they’ve ever seen.  I know beauty is subjective but to me, she’s just another fairly bland-looking Charleston blonde with an underbite. 

I think Paige was all of us when she said “This is some rich people sh!t” when she was walking up to the dog wedding. I normally don’t care too much for her but I had to agree with her. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

In previous seasons we watched Naomi belittle Craig and air their dirty laundry publicly. When they broke up, she met Metul & left the show, dragging it and everyone still on it. To see her now come back groveling for screen time and attention from Craig is a bit rich, so yes, I will denigrate her as I see fit. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

A little OT but is anyone watching Forever Summer Hamptons on Amazon prime?  It reminds me of this show and Summer House, before they turned bad.   It seems like it would be a Bravo show, and it’s so bad it’s good, but no one apparently is watching!  https://forums.primetimer.com/topic/132717-forever-summer-hamptons/#comment-7589600

Supposedly it’s from the producers of Southern Charm and the casting person worked on Survivor for many years.  Reality Steve interviewed her on his podcast a few weeks ago. 

• Useful 2
19 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Craig also has 2 degrees. He has a law degree and a degree from a 4 yr. university. He may have been a sniveling whiner that partook in too much alcohol and adderall  when he was with Naomi but he pulled himself together when nobody believed in him, but that doesn't negate her bland personality and constant nagging. She was still nagging him in the first few opening episodes of this season. Don't chew your ice, no woman is going to like that! (Que disgusted look on her face and I'm so much better than you attitude). Yeah, that showed a lot of class. Shut up Naomi, stay in your single lane and go eat a sandwich! 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7

I have to agree with everyone dogging Naomie, she definitely deserves the ire. Like heatherchandler said, she (and Pat) realllly think highly of themselves. Ew. Naomie has a very mean way, her constant put downs and eye rolls at Craig were gross. 

Having said that, Craig has often irritated the crap out of me. Lazy, lying about the Bar exam, gossiping, always seeming to be on something…

But he also seems to be a better person than Naomie, I’m sure due to his very nice and down to earth parents. Those kind of parents are a real gift, unlike arrogant Pat, and Shep and Marcie’s parents that have clearly taught their kids that they are “better” than others.

If Naomie found Craig so distasteful, why exactly did she date him so long?! Simple. She used him to get and stay on the show, period. She’s pretty awful. 

I actually like Olivia and think her underbite is cute. I like that she kind of does that thing with her mouth a lot, I do something similar subconsciously! Her parents seem nice but there is a lot of them, not sure why. I guess because the show is out of ideas in general. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Naomi's biggest mistake is wanting to be on the show again.

Maybe running a restaurant is boring or someone else does the daily management and she just gets the checks.  Or the family sold and she inherited some of the profits.

Or maybe business really suffered during the pandemic and she needs that paycheck.

She isn't going to have problems finding dates IRL.  But on this season, she's suppose to play the ex GF thirsty for Craig.  They could have her do most of her scenes with other cast members instead of always appearing to pursue Craig but the producers don't care about that, they want drama, with Craig going "Leave me alone! Respect the boundaries!"

So fake.

Now after Craig rebuffed her this episode, if they continue to put them in scenes together, it's obviously contrived.  Or we're suppose to believe she has no self-esteem or she just can't stay away from Craig!

🙄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, aghst said:

Naomi's biggest mistake is wanting to be on the show again.

It would be nice to learn the real truth on these reality shows.

Did Naomie beg to come back...or did Haymaker Productions/TLC pursue her?

• Applause 1
16 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

It would be nice to learn the real truth on these reality shows.

Haymaker Productions/TLC?! I’ve never thought  to care who is over Bravo, lol. Naomie probably asked Whit and Pat to return.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

She begged

"I had to, like, beg my way back," Olindo said on Dear Media's Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast. "I was like, 'Guys, please. I know I quit and I know I told everybody to f--- off, but please I'm very depressed and I really want to come back. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm back in Charleston.' They were like, 'All right.' "

• Useful 7
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, snarts said:

She begged

"I had to, like, beg my way back," Olindo said on Dear Media's Skinny Confidential Him & Her podcast. "I was like, 'Guys, please. I know I quit and I know I told everybody to f--- off, but please I'm very depressed and I really want to come back. I don't know what I'm going to do if I'm back in Charleston.' They were like, 'All right.' "

She had “told everyone to f—- off” and STILL got her job back?! Okay then…

She deserves looking like a loser this season, begging Craig to hang out. 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2022 at 10:03 AM, bichonblitz said:

So Shep doesn't want to get married because he's afraid of divorce and nobody in his family has ever, ever gotten a divorce. He doesn't want to be a failure. Lame ass excuse for wanting to be a man whore.  

I fast forwarded through 75% of this mess. I record all my shows in case of situations like this. 

Is Whitney still a producer on this show? That would explain why Patricia has so many scenes this season. He probably begged mommy to help him save this sinking ship. That's the only reason I can think of why the Grande Dame of Charleston agreed to embarrass herself like this. The things we do for our kids. 

I might be alone on this, but hearing that in the entire Rose legacy no one has ever gotten a divorce did make me understand where Shep’s marriage issues stem from. The way he and his cousin both talk about it, it sounds like (the right) marriage is a really big deal in their family. I mean, “regular people” get hang-ups from their family, so just imagine “having a name” and being a “scion” (as Thomas taught us), so Shep probably is panicked as all hell about choosing THE one. Add on top of it the possibility of losing half of your mailbox money if you don’t do it right. Shep wouldn’t just be letting down his ancestors but might actually have to get a job someday! Plus, yes, he probably enjoys bedding various young blondes, but he’s not as handsome and charming as he used to be. He has another decade tops in him, and then maybe he’ll settle down.

Madison and Naomi are just “doing their jobs” and trying to talk to their exes like production is telling them to, but Austen and Craig are both not on board with this storyline. They both look like a deer caught in the headlights each time their ex is in the same room. Craig, in particular, looks like a frightened toddler frantically searching for their mommy every time Naomi says hello. Just watching the panic in Craig and Austen’s eyes alone is enough to entertain me. Madison and Naomi are both constantly like, why are you so nervous, what’s going on? And that makes the guys MORE nervous. It’s hilarious, IMO.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Craig really relishes telling Naomie off. I imagine him lying in bed at night, planning perfectly articulated, nasty things to say. Maybe he makes notes.

I don't see it. Like others have mentioned, he's entirely uncomfortable around her and seems utterly perplexed as to why she keeps trying to talk to him. I think they're both completely over each other. However, Naomi's not above using him for her storyline while Craig's not ok with that as he wants to prioritize his relationship with Paige.

Now Austen is definitely still dreaming up revenge fantasies about Madison. He probably still drives by her house.

• Wink 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Add on top of it the possibility of losing half of your mailbox money if you don’t do it right

That's what pre-nups are for. 

4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Craig really relishes telling Naomie off. I imagine him lying in bed at night, planning perfectly articulated, nasty things to say. Maybe he makes notes.

He's doing a good job of it. 

• Love 1

This refers to Craig and Naomie:

10 hours ago, snarts said:

Like others have mentioned, he's entirely uncomfortable around her and seems utterly perplexed as to why she keeps trying to talk to him.

I don't know if he's truly "perplexed," but he is aware that he's on television and lots of social media.  Paige, 29, Craig's girlfriend, has explained--on television--(in no uncertain terms) what IS and IS NOT acceptable to her when he deals with an ex.  She provided the information as universal dogma. Craig didn't know there was a rule*; Craig doesn't agree 100%, so Craig very nervous around Naomie.

*Out of innocence, Craig and Naomie "hooked up."  Twice before he had been given The Word According to Paige.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2022 at 11:10 PM, GeorgePBurdell said:

Not sure why everyone on the show acts like Olivia is the most gorgeous thing they’ve ever seen.  I know beauty is subjective but to me, she’s just another fairly bland-looking Charleston blonde with an underbite. 

I think she's downright homely. She has a huge forehead, small features, and a long chin that she accentuates by doing that weird thing with her mouth. But on this show, if you're thin and blonde, nothing else matters. 

I actually kind of liked this episode, mostly because it seemed like the editors were having fun. They must be so bored at this point. So, sure, let them give us quotes and mismatched section titles (are we doing days or chapters here, guys?) and dramatic music when one of the dog guests tries to run away with the dog bride.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 8/13/2022 at 5:44 PM, heatherchandler said:

Heatherchandler, God bless you!  I've been needing a Forever Summer Hamptons outlet to discuss!

On 8/13/2022 at 12:47 PM, mandymax said:

I'm probably in the minority, but I thought the dog wedding ceremony was the most authentic part of this episode.  Yeah, the idea was likely engineered by production and they were told to do it, but once it got going, I got the sense that all of them decided to relax and go with the whole ridiulosity of it and actually had a good time with it.  Whitney going over the top with the guitar solo, Peaches refusing to walk down the aisle, Charles jumping in to "steal" the bride - all the laughter seemed genuine.  Given the fact that they were forced to sit there in the rain on top of it, I give them a ton of credit for making the best of it and having fun.

I'll raise my hand to agree!  As ridiculous as the concept was, it was probably the best episode this season.  Everyone seemed in on the joke.  If they had taken it seriously, that would have been intolerable.  Pat even repeatedly said it was just a stupid excuse to have a party.

I really liked what we saw of Taylor this episode.  She's poised and has a grace about her, but also seems fun and witty.  She is way too good for Shep.  There will be someone who will come along who will truly adore her.

I'm with others questioning why in the world Naomie came back.  Let alone (from the posted quote) begged to come back!  She doesn't need the money and she doesn't seem the type to want the "fame" from being associated with this shit show.  Her whole storyline with Craig is obviously contrived and scripted.  She can't stand him but she signs up to (begs to) look like an absolute desperate fool, following him around and being set-up to have him drop some big insult bombs on her.  It just makes zero sense for someone who has a bit of a superiority complex to participate in a planned story line that humiliates her.  

Whitney is so odd and that's why he makes good t.v.  I had forgotten how he talks about women like he's a 16 year old player in High School.  It's so awkward to hear the things he says coming out of a 50 something year old mans mouth.  I did like his coat.  I don't think he's an unattractive man.

Olivia's date was a cutie!  And seemed enthusiastic about the date!  Let's bring him back and focus on a friendship between Olivia and Taylor.  It'd be a good, fresh place to start.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

It just makes zero sense for someone who has a bit of a superiority complex to participate in a planned story line that humiliates her.  

Some humbling may be good for her.  She clearly thinks her shit doesn’t stink.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Naomie is more desperate than I thought. Taking a page from Kathryn’s old playbook she is claiming to have hooked up with Whitney. 😂

Guess Whitney & Pat are working overtime to save the show. This is quite a reach. 

Edited by Sage47
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Naomie is more desperate than I thought. Taking a page from Kathryn’s old playbook she is claiming to have hooked up with Whitney. 😂

Guess Whitney & Pat are working overtime to save the show. This is quite a reach. 

Isn’t Whitney like 55 now?  Gross.

• Love 2

Yea, I’m just not buying that 30 year old Naomie is hooking up with awkward 54/55 year old Whitney, sorry. Kathryn? Yes. She would have slept with Thomas even if he had been 40 years older, it’s only about money with her. But Naomie is a totally different person and I call total BS. 

If Naomie IS hooking up with him to stay relevant on this fading show she needs psych help. Why didn’t she try to seduce Pringle then? I mean…Whitney?!

FYI, I really like Whitney. 

Edited by Sage47
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 8/15/2022 at 9:03 AM, pasdetrois said:

I mean, I do the same about my enemies when blowdrying my hair in the morning…🤷🏻‍♀️

(hate being unprepared, y’know)

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Toodleoo said:

Bet he’s planning on stitching those phrases onto a few pillows for good measure. 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Yes. "Olivia's date" is a "handsome man." Read: He can keep his tongue inside his mouth naturally. 

WE GET IT, SHEP. There is no prince charming. No snow white. No cinderella. You're a miserable cynic who will never marry. You hate people. You hate yourself. D-list fame has exacerbated your loathesome nature. You're Dorian Gray. Maybe worse. Good bye. Get off our screens and enjoy your "mailbox money." You care for no one and no one cares for you. BYE!

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 8/12/2022 at 8:15 PM, bichonblitz said:
On 8/12/2022 at 6:08 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

For me, Naomi is way out of Craig’s league.

I'm curious what has she done to be out of his league except have very wealthy parents? Her parents have that successful restaurant in Charleston and Naomi worked there before she met Metul, now that her dad passed away I don't know who owns it. Aside from that I don't know what else. At least Craig did graduate law school, finally pass the Bar and has his successful pillow business and store,  owns his own home and has a few other rental properties. Where does Naomi live? That house looks pretty nice, probably owned by her mother. 

"Out of one's league," never seemed about wealth to me.  Often one gender is considered out of another gender's league for other reasons.  Looks (often), personality, attitude, behavior, and more.  I think Naomie carries herself in a way that puts her above a drunk, jealous, accusatory, teenage Craig, no matter how "successful" he may be.  Perhaps it's editing, but "Naomie is way out of Craig's league.

• Like 3
On 9/11/2022 at 6:04 AM, Kdawg82 said:

You're Dorian Gray. Maybe worse.

HaHA!  Oscar Wilde's description of young Dorian: A radiantly handsome, impressionable, and  wealthy young gentle man,  I love your comparison, how 'bout my slight editing?  Hope it's okay, KDAWG82, to play around with your brilliant comparison.

• LOL 2
On 8/16/2022 at 10:49 AM, Kiki620 said:

I'm with others questioning why in the world Naomie came back.  Let alone (from the posted quote) begged to come back!  She doesn't need the money and she doesn't seem the type to want the "fame" from being associated with this shit show.  Her whole storyline with Craig is obviously contrived and scripted.  She can't stand him but she signs up to (begs to) look like an absolute desperate fool, following him around and being set-up to have him drop some big insult bombs on her.  It just makes zero sense for someone who has a bit of a superiority complex to participate in a planned story line that humiliates her.  

I'm a Naomie fan.  Early on when she was going to school and working at her parents' restaurant (Yes, Craig, she does have years of restaurant experience), she'd come home to lazy Craig who had been drinking with friends or sleeping.  The "sewing" idea didn't come up until she was on her way to Finally Pissed-Off City.

Perhaps that "romance" with Whitney and all the little coffee meetings were strictly business.  At first. Whitney's an executive producer of the show.  Maybe he convinced Naomie to come back to the show to spice things up.*  He presented a Craig vs. Naomie storyline and she decided it looked good.  And for all the people who are "grossed out" by a relationship where there's an age gap of 15 years, there are many (many!) happy couples who fit in this category.  As one gets older, it's easier to accept these romances without grossing out.  It's possible people are "grossed out" by your romance where there's no age gap at all.

*And getting to spend time with Naomie and letting her get to know "the real Whitney" was also in the plan.

A day later:  Thank you, BichonBlitz for helping me with my second grade arithmetic.  That age gap is TWENTY-FIVE YEARS!!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2
On 8/12/2022 at 8:50 AM, chlban said:

First let me say, I am a dog lover. I have three, all rescues, all under 20 pounds and I love to dress them up. Not much in Summer-too hot, but the rest if the year they are better dressed than I am. They don't mind a bit. I know some people disapprove but I promise my dogs are happy. That said. Last night whatever was left of my once absolute favorite BRAVO show completely, totally jumped the Shark. You want to do a doggie wedding in the backyard with a few friends, and their dogs, and have a little fun, go for it. But, decorating and behaving like it was a real wedding. GTFO. People sitting in the rain for that nonsense? Puhleeze. I would have been far more impressed if Patricia had donated a big check to an animal rescue. I generally like Patricia, or at least enjoy some of her shtick, but I cannot believe she was part of that. All of them, really, how embarrassing and absurd. Also, Madison is a totally vile creature and cannot be rehabilitated. Austen is a complete, total waste of air, they both just need to go away, and Madison can take her oversized new boobs with her. Honestly, between her and Kathry I think their boobs need separate credits on the show as they really are so distracting.  I have searched to find anything positive about last night. Here's what I got. Kathryn wasn't at the wedding and Charles is truly adorable.  Goodbye Southern Charm, I will miss the old show.

I read somewhere that Shep leaves his dog at his parents house.  He only films with the dog.  I can see that and hope it’s true.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kristen111 said:

I read somewhere that Shep leaves his dog at his parents house.  He only films with the dog.  I can see that and hope it’s true.

It may have been that same "somewhere" that I learned Shep had the habit since he was a kid...he'd want a dog, promise to take care of it, and then....over and over again.  He needs a mommy-wife to take care of his every whish and whim...and think it's cute when he has too many women to take care of.

• Love 3
On 8/16/2022 at 10:49 AM, Kiki620 said:

I did like his coat.  I don't think he's an unattractive man.

This is re Whitney.  I think his hairstyle and glasses choices don't do him any favors.  There are a lot of hairdressers who have good advice on these things...based on their innate talent and years of looking at faces.

• Like 1
On 8/16/2022 at 5:39 AM, Panda Bear said:

I think she's downright homely. She has a huge forehead, small features, and a long chin that she accentuates by doing that weird thing with her mouth. But on this show, if you're thin and blonde, nothing else matters. 

Definition:  Homely (noun) (of a person) unattractive in appearance.

I can't agree that she's "homely"; she's not one of the beauties (although she could probably change her appearance with LOTS of make-up--cough, cough Kathryn), but she's certainly an attractive enough girl...woman.

• Love 1
On 9/16/2022 at 6:57 AM, bichonblitz said:
On 9/16/2022 at 6:21 AM, Back Atcha said:

And for all the people who are "grossed out" by a relationship where there's an age gap of 15 years, there are many (many!) happy couples who fit in this category. 

Whitney is 25 yrs older than Naomi.

OMG, BichonBlitz!   I knew my faculties were failing...but now I can't even do simple arithmetic???  Thanks.  Maybe my "deficiencies" cause me to think the age difference isn't gross.  THANKS!!!

• LOL 1
On 9/16/2022 at 2:08 PM, kristen111 said:

Taylor said it on WWHL. The dog stays with the parents. I guess just too much responsibility for man child Shep.

• Love 2