Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

This is the first time I hear that and I do follow the feeds updates closely. The only person who was trying to keep Kyle and vote out Taylor was Terrance.

Turner was trying to convince Michael and Brittany Taylor needed to go while they were telling him about Kyle's racism lol. And then yea I believe that night or maybe the next Turner and Alyssa discussed how they could keep Kyle. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

This is the first time I hear that and I do follow the feeds updates closely. The only person who was trying to keep Kyle and vote out Taylor was Terrance.

I watched the conversation live on the feeds and made a post about it here when it happened.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner was trying to convince Michael and Brittany Taylor needed to go while they were telling him about Kyle's racism lol. And then yea I believe that night or maybe the next Turner and Alyssa discussed how they could keep Kyle. 

Yeah, I remember that conversation. Michael told Turner about the Kyle stuff, and Turner's response was essentially "wow, that sucks...I mean, I REALLY don't trust Taylor and I DO want her to go this week....but I guess I'd be fine if her or Kyle went...but Taylor is an issue." He didn't even focus that long on what Michael said; he talked about it WHILE pitching for Taylor as a target. When the issue at hand should have been about Kyle, since that was the point of the whole conversation.

It was only Turner's conversation with Monte that he finally took the Kyle stuff more seriously, but he was never on board with Kyle as a target; it was clear he felt like he HAD to put up Kyle, not that he wanted to. He put Kyle up for Monte.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, uh, also, in other news, Monte and Taylor are currently...making out in bed....

another BB love connection....

If Taylor marries Monte she will be Taylor Taylor. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6
52 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, uh, also, in other news, Monte and Taylor are currently...making out in bed....

You know, I appreciate the fact that Taylor is unashamed in her horniness. First Daniel and his Magnum dick, then Joseph and their fauxmance, now Monte. Get you some, girl.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I'm pretty sure that they never kissed at any point in time while they were on the house.

So they just, um, skipped that part?

I can’t tell, but are Turner and Alyssa in that bed behind Taylor and Monte? (They had said they were all doing another slumber party.) If so, awwkward…

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

Like Duran Duran - but different.

1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Taylor Monte makeout sesh:

Hey Monte, some Cub Scouts just came by looking for one of their tents - you seen it? 
No? 
Ok then - Taylor, how about you?

😁

• LOL 4
34 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Does Monte know that the Dyre Fest people were lying when they told Taylor that Joseph talked trash about her as he was leaving the house?  

I don't think Monte ever believed what the Dyre Fest people where saying about Joseph. He was the one who gave the heads up to Taylor about that. 

• Like 1
Just now, TimWil said:

Just reading about the Indy accusation against Michael. God, Indy and Terrance really were the worst casting decisions made for this particular edition. Beyond bad. 

Only if you assume the reports of Indy’s alleged statements are true, and my jury is still out on that.  The only source I’ve seen cited so far has been Spoilergirl, and their hit-or-miss record to date this season has been about on par with a coin toss.

• Love 3
Just now, Nashville said:

Only if you assume the reports of Indy’s alleged statements are true, and my jury is still out on that.  The only source I’ve seen cited so far has been Spoilergirl, and their hit-or-miss record to date this season has been about on par with a coin toss.

Yeah, it's SO random that I sort of believe it (as in, why make up such a super specific lie?), but I don't trust Spoilergirl at all, so I'm skeptical. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Does this change things if Turner finds out about it before the vote? It'd be awfully hard for him (or Brittany) to want to keep a showmance together if they can easily split it up. 

Hmmmm...  It would take both Turner and Brittany voting Taylor out for it to make a difference since it will surely guarantee Monte keeps her should there be a tie vote.

17 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Does this change things if Turner finds out about it before the vote? It'd be awfully hard for him (or Brittany) to want to keep a showmance together if they can easily split it up. 

Yea, I think Taylor is fucked if they get wind of it. But like why would either of them tell the other 2? Taylor is honest to a fault though so I am scared lol.

3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Hmmmm...  It would take both Turner and Brittany voting Taylor out for it to make a difference since it will surely guarantee Monte keeps her should there be a tie vote.

Get Brittany’s paranoia switch engaged on the probability of getting cut at F4, though, and the odds of Taylor interfacing with Chenbot come Thursday will skyrocket.

8 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Unless Monte’s the kind of guy who hits and runs, in which case he might be happy to get her out of the house.

(C’mon, Monte’s totally that kind of guy.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, it's SO random that I sort of believe it (as in, why make up such a super specific lie?), but I don't trust Spoilergirl at all, so I'm skeptical. 

Same - and in today’s supercharged racial environment you’d think someone would have to be REEEAAAALLL sure before making any race-referencing allegations; false public utterances in THAT particular vein might very well land one in court.

9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Unless Monte’s the kind of guy who hits and runs, in which case he might be happy to get her out of the house.

(C’mon, Monte’s totally that kind of guy.)

100% 

But making out doesn't mean he's gotten the goods.  Do we really think he'll let her go before he sexes her up?

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

Aw, I'm sure feminist Monte would be fine with Taylor keeping her maiden name!  (if he took hers, as some people I know have as he sure wouldn't, he's be Monte Hale, which sounds like Monty Hall!  Let's Make a Deal!  ;-) )

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Do we really think he'll let her go before he sexes her up?

There’s 2 full days and these 2 have been horny af for a while and besides the early weeks of the Leftovers that simply blew my mind on how they were able to keep their 3 consecutive blindsides under cover, these guys suck at not running their mouth. There’s only 5 of them and easier to keep tabs on each other and they’re bored. I’ll be very surprised if the other 3 don’t find out before eviction. 

47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I think Taylor is fucked if they get wind of it. But like why would either of them tell the other 2? Taylor is honest to a fault though so I am scared lol.

Taylor, in an hour, probably: "Hey, Brittany - remember how I said I counted all the condoms and there were none used before? Down by one now."

I heard that the feed was off of them for an hour which is, like, 180 Kyle fucks. Well, that's if we go with the 20 second fuck record. If we stick with his ten second record, that's 360 Kyle fucks. I pulled out the calculator for this one.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 13
15 hours ago, kassandra8286 said:

I'm skeptical. I mean, it's just such a random and kind of dumb accusation. Is trash talking Brazilians even a thing? I can't think of a single stereotype about them as a people.

I have one: that they're beautiful. Not exactly something to throw hands over. 

13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Alyssa’s glad she’s not the one going to bed early any more, because she missed out on all the fun.

Why would Alyssa go to bed so early? We know she wasn't worn out from schtupping Kyle.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

My opinion about Indy and Terrance being terrible casting decisions for BB24 pre-dated this “accusation,” though. Indy was annoying and obnoxious and did absolutely nothing in the game. And Terrance is just a vile piece of work through and through.

17 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

As a Durannie, I'ma say this just one time pal....check yo'self before you wreck yo'self, don't you evah put Duran Duran into this!!

You’re a Duranimal?  I was too - for about the first 90% of their 1st song to get significant airplay; the moment the disco screams kicked in the last 30-odd seconds of Hungry Like the Wolf, though, I was outta there.  😉

I've always felt that if I were born about 10 years earlier, I would have been all about Duran Duran as they were happening. Alas, I can only enjoy them (a lot) now as someone who was but a wee little lass when their major songs came out.

Same with Depeche Mode. In fact, when "Enjoy The Silence" came out, I was around 8 and had no idea what I was listening to, but knew I loved it. Fast forward however many years later and I heard the song again and had a moment. I still love the shit out of that song, and Depeche Mode.

These are bands I doubt anyone in the BB house has even heard of.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
had to fix a second a in "that" because it read to me like i was baa-ing, and i am not a sheep.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You’re a Duranimal?  I was too - for about the first 90% of their 1st song to get significant airplay; the moment the disco screams kicked in the last 30-odd seconds of Hungry Like the Wolf, though, I was outta there.  😉

Typical song response, when everyone knows that the baddest DD track was The Reflex!

That will always be my jimmy-jawn til the day I die man.

3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I've always felt that if I were born about 10 years earlier, I would have been all about Duran Duran as they were happening. Alas, I can only enjoy them (a lot) now as someone who was but a wee little lass when their major songs came out.

Same with Depeche Mode. In fact, when "Enjoy The Silence" came out, I was around 8 and had no idea what I was listening to, but knew I loved it. Fast forward however many years later and I heard the song again and had a moment. I still love the shit out of thaat song, and Depeche Mode.

These are bands I doubt anyone in the BB house has even heard of.

Love DM, Personal Jesus was sexy af.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Typical song response, when everyone knows that the baddest DD track was The Reflex!

That will always be my jimmy-jawn til the day I die man.

Love DM, Personal Jesus was sexy af.

You just named my favorite Duran Duran song, and probably the Depeche Mode song I love not because I have this little kid kinship with it (though "Enjoy The Silence" definitely holds up). Sexy is the perfect word for it. Ugh, the '80s & '90s were so great for pop culture.

I don't want to be too far off-topic, so I'll say that I'd totally watch this conversation on the live feeds, if anyone bothered to have it. Probably talk back to the screen like a loon, too.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh lord! B doesn’t even know about the Montay sexcapade but she’s already flipping the vote! Another B spiral🤦🏻‍♀️ 2 more days, how many more times is the target going to change. She says she’s going to keep her mouth shut because everything she says finds it’s way to the others and then she keeps talking 😫

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1