Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Monte is working Taylor, to turn her against Brittany. He tells her how Brittany threatened him. Taylor shakes her head. “You know how I am about threats.”

Monte says until the big Kyle reveal, he thought he was very close to Michael and Brittany. And if not for that, he would still be trusting her completely. He reminds Taylor that they didn’t share that info with her, either, so how close could she and Brittany be?

He's acting like he needs her advice of what to do, talking about her grace, and it’s so offensive to me because I know he doesn’t respect her at all. I hope she knows that too.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Turner joins Monte and Taylor. Taylor asks straight up, if I go on the block, will you vote to keep me? Turner: “Totally.” He says he’s fine with sending Alyssa out. 
Taylor proposes a name for the three of them: “Guys/Girls”.

Monte says his biggest concern is Brittany continuing to be annoying, and not taking responsibility for anything that happened last week. He thinks her true colors will come out when Taylor and Alyssa are on the block, and who she pushes for.

Monte feels really good about the odds of him/Turner/Taylor vs Brittany for HoH and veto. 

They all look at the wall of faces and are amazed at how gray it is. Taylor: “I promise you, America did not expect these 5 faces.” Monte: “We are the leftovers from the Leftovers.” Taylor: “We are the Vienna sausages.” (Whaaat?)

Turner walks away, and Taylor whispers to Monte: “I cannot believe you just got me to agree to a final three with him! America is going to look at me and say ‘bad woman!’”

Monte tells Taylor “Be proud. You’re a guy’s girl.” He says that’s why the other girls wanted her out. Yuck.

Turner thinks it’s great that the most honest people in the game are going to be final 3. Even Monte and Taylor can’t keep a straight face at that one. 

I do think there’s a lot of poetic justice in Taylor being the last woman standing, if it comes to that. I just wish it weren’t with Monte and Turner, who don’t have her back. At least Michael, for all his faults, respected her. But honestly, I don’t care who goes to the end with Taylor, as long as she goes to the end. And beats their ass.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

I think Turner will likely do whatever Monte asks, with regards to Alyssa vs. Taylor, but I think it's also worth noting that you can't fully believe anyone's intentions until the option of them going up at the POV ceremony passes, ya know?

"No, guy who could put me up and out, I won't do what you ask." Doesn't make sense, right?

Edited by Brian Cronin
Missing "put"
6 hours ago, HurricaneVal said: 

Turner wouldn't bug, because personal hygiene aside, he's actually been trying to play the game.  Sometimes it is a weasel game, but...eh.  He's a freaky and quirky dude, so not really a CBS "ready for prime time" avatar to parade around, so I like that.

I agree. I like Turner, not as much as Taylor, but I like him. I don’t really get people’s distaste for him.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Monte tells Taylor “Be proud. You’re a guy’s girl.” He says that’s why the other girls wanted her out. Yuck.

Disgusting! Monte’s misogyny at its finest. You don’t own her, asshole! One really has to hold one’s tongue and put up with a lot of shit in the game to keep the peace even if they’re boiling inside. I couldn’t do it. Also has there ever been a season with so many named alliances? And who names alliances when the numbers are so low and for the most part, it’s everyone for themselves?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, dizzyd said:

She even said something about giving Monte her wedding ring to gain his trust. I wasn’t paying close attention because she’s still talking but this is just whack. 

Didn't Dan give someone a ring as collateral? Or maybe it was BB6 James? I feel like that has definitely happened before.

With regards to Turner, he was actually an unmitigated asshole to Jasmine. Sure, it was funny (to a point) because it's Jasmine, but like he was nasty. Some of his opinions and comments and the fact that he has always wanted to target women makes me think he's only slightly below Monte on the misogyny scale.

I will continue to pray for the miracle of a Brittany/Taylor F2. Taylor winning F4 HOH and then Brittany winning veto would be like at least a Top 10 BB moment for me.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Intoresting said:

I agree. I like Turner, not as much as Taylor, but I like him. I don’t really get people’s distaste for him.

I like him too. I like Taylor a little but am alone on an island of 1 who is slightly annoyed by her. She seems to like to be center of attention more than I care for. Not a fan of folks like that even if they are super sweet, which Taylor is. She is better than most of the cast though. But I just don't love love her like everyone else does. Turner, I like him best of who's left.

Edited by Lamima
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

With regards to Turner, he was actually an unmitigated asshole to Jasmine. Sure, it was funny (to a point) because it's Jasmine, but like he was nasty.

Imagine if Turner had done that to Taylor instead - people would have been up in arms. But because it was Jasmine, it was hilarious! And even when Jasmine talked about not liking it and why it bothered her, people were still pointing the finger at her, saying that she was playing along because what can you do when the popular person in school the house is picking on you.

Plus the hygiene. I don't care if he learned how to shower in the house - it was bad enough that the entire house was dragging him for his grossness. He himself admitted that he didn't wash his clothes until he had HoH laundry service in Week 3. People wouldn't sit on his bed. He left his used bandages in the shower. But hey, he picked on Jasmine and made a general speech against bullying so he's great!

• Love 1

These guys minus B stayed up to watch the sun rise so I don’t expect much activity from them today. I know A slept most of yesterday but how are the others still up, especially after all those long talks from B! 

So before I went to sleep last night, Taylor was still the target but now they’re saying it’s Alyssa. It’s still 4.5 days to eviction. If Taylor stays, she’ll need an endurance HoH to be safe coz that’s the only comp she’s won. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:
14 hours ago, dizzyd said:

She even said something about giving Monte her wedding ring to gain his trust. I wasn’t paying close attention because she’s still talking but this is just whack. 

Didn't Dan give someone a ring as collateral? Or maybe it was BB6 James? I feel like that has definitely happened before.

Sarah from survivor Game Changers?

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Spoiler

The most recent was with Kevin from BB Canada 10 who proposed to give that week's HoH his wedding ring because he knew he was a very emotional player who would appreciate this kind of movement in order to gain his trust. The fun fact was that a) it worked and b) Kevin was not even married and the ring was fake. He pretended to be married just for this reason. Kevin is my all time favorite winner of BB.

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

If Taylor stays, she’ll need an endurance HoH to be safe coz that’s the only comp she’s won. 

*cough* Because Michael wasn't playing and Joseph let her have it *cough*

• Love 1

I think Dan gave his wedding ring to Frank or swore on it. 

I prefer Monte over Turner. Monte is at least straight up about his bros allegiance and has decent hygiene. Turner is gross and is a fake ally. Plus I thought he was a dick too Jasmine about the balloon incident. Dude if you care about the environment so much why are you on a show produced by CBS? Corporations have done worst things to the environment that one balloon would ever do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The ring thing has come up a few times in different seasons. Elissa gave Amanda her diamond ring to prove her loyalty, Kyland had Big D's ring, and there was someone (maybe Dan but I want to say it was BB12's Matt) that crowed about giving away a fake ring.

• Useful 1
16 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I think Dan gave his wedding ring to Frank or swore on it. 

Ok good at least someone else has this memory even if it’s false lol.

31 minutes ago, Coco88 said:

Didn’t Big D give Kyland his father’s ring.  I don’t know if it was for collateral but Kyland walked out of the house with it.  If I’m remembering right.

I don’t remember that but I mentally checked out of last season pretty early tbh.

10 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

The ring thing has come up a few times in different seasons. Elissa gave Amanda her diamond ring to prove her loyalty, Kyland had Big D's ring, and there was someone (maybe Dan but I want to say it was BB12's Matt) that crowed about giving away a fake ring.

I remember Elissa giving Amanda her ring. Didn't Amanda leave with the ring?? Lol.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:
  Reveal spoiler

The most recent was with Kevin from BB Canada 10 who proposed to give that week's HoH his wedding ring because he knew he was a very emotional player who would appreciate this kind of movement in order to gain his trust. The fun fact was that a) it worked and b) Kevin was not even married and the ring was fake. He pretended to be married just for this reason. Kevin is my all time favorite winner of BB.

*cough* Because Michael wasn't playing and Joseph let her have it *cough*

Huh? Kyle came in second in that comp. How did Joseph let Taylor have the win?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Huh? Kyle came in second in that comp. How did Joseph let Taylor have the win?

The three remaining were Joseph, Kyle and Taylor and Joseph said they were waiting for Indy to fall and after that he fell to let Taylor have the HoH but Kyle was giving it all and he didn't want her to have it and that was criticized later in the leftovers.

6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I do think there’s a lot of poetic justice in Taylor being the last woman standing, if it comes to that. I just wish it weren’t with Monte and Turner, who don’t have her back. At least Michael, for all his faults, respected her. But honestly, I don’t care who goes to the end with Taylor, as long as she goes to the end. And beats their ass.

I can't see her beating out the guys - with the jury.  They both have stronger resumes in the game.  Even Michael has said that he will vote for Monte.  He says he is playing the best game and has the respect of the jury. 

17 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

The three remaining were Joseph, Kyle and Taylor and Joseph said they were waiting for Indy to fall and after that he fell to let Taylor have the HoH but Kyle was giving it all and he didn't want her to have it and that was criticized later in the leftovers.

Okay, so there’s no way to know if Joseph would have beaten Taylor, and she legitimately beat Kyle. She wasn’t handed that win.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Said not very many nice things about women, for starters.  In fact, quite often.  Especially about Taylor.  He has an obsession with evicting her that I just don't get.

It goes back to Taylor's disastrous HOH.  The LO were meeting and she threw out his name to put up.   He began questioning her, and she didn't have any answers or back-up plans.  Turner felt betrayed that Taylor was so quick to throw him under the bus like that - yet was steadfast to protect Indy, Alyssa, Jasmine - who hated her.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Okay, so there’s no way to know if Joseph would have beaten Taylor, and she legitimately beat Kyle. She wasn’t handed that win.

Of course she is. She's a woman and they only win if the men let them win. How dare you minimize the roles the men played to martyr themselves.

• LOL 12
11 minutes ago, Michichick said:

The fact that a good competitor threw the competition shows that there was 50% chance she would lose. We will never know but I don't consider it being an 100% win for her.

• LOL 1
22 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

The fact that a good competitor threw the competition shows that there was 50% chance she would lose. We will never know but I don't consider it being an 100% win for her.

You know, I watched that comp live and I don't, for one second, believe that Joseph threw it.  He might have said so afterward, but he was really struggling, even before Indy fell, and I thought, at the time, that it would be a coin flip as to who fell first between he and Indy.  You have to take anything these people say, post-comp loss, with a grain of salt.  

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Didn’t Alyssa recently say she’d walked in on Terrance doing something “questionable” a few times? Could it be something like that one shot we saw of him last week on the CBS show inspecting his right man boob while brushing his teeth? Good god, he’s revolting.

I won’t be surprised if Terrence is evicted from the Jury House. If Alyssa is sent there Thursday I can totally see him lurking outside the room where she and Kyle will do the horizontal mambo.

38 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

So does any competition where someone “throws it” only count as half a win, or?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Spoilergirl says the jury is very pro-Monte and pro-Taylor.  She also says the jury has forgiven Kyle but has been trashing Michael the entire week before he entered.  

Too bad we don't have feeds to the jury house.  Michael having to follow Terrance into jury and flaming out in 6th place.  AKWARD.  Say what you want about Joseph, Indy, Jasmine - but they did not hold back with Kyle. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Joseph was a good competitor?!

14 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

She also says the jury has forgiven Kyle but has been trashing Michael the entire week before he entered.  

I can believe it because it’s unfortunately a prevailing sentiment on social media/with past HGs as well. It’s really infuriating. People really hate racism being called out more than racism itself lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 6
Just now, NightOwl89 said:

So does any competition where someone “throws it” only count as half a win, or?

The argument was for someone saying that Taylor is only good at wall competitions and I just said that yes, she is good but we don't know if she would have actually won if the leftovers hadn't decided to let her have it. We know that Joseph didn't want to win so he could go on being the double agent that he was back then and that's why I think he threw it. The fact that he was struggling doesn't matter. Many things could have happened if Joseph was still in that comp. Just the idea that he didn't need or want to win could have made him try less than he had in him.

57 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Which is fair. But since Joseph, Kyle, and Michael are all non-factors now, that probably tilts the equation back in Taylor's favor some going forward. Well, if she survives the week. 

Since BB seldom gives me what I want, I think I'll do the opposite of Peach and pray for Alyssa in the F4 and an all-male F2. Reverse psychology on the universe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Joseph was a good competitor?!

Right? If you are evicted at F9 without having won a single comp, let's face it, you're not a good competitor. Even if you legitimately threw most or all of them, there's zero evidence you would actually have won any of them. And I love Joseph! I'm just saying, lol.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

It is so evident that Taylor is winning I just don't think any of these details now going forward even matter. Production wants her to win and the viewers like her and she may also win AFP AND she will have a great career going forward so good for her. Kelly Clarkson, Drew Barrymore and Taylor Hale. See you next year. 

ETA: and oh she will be the new TV commercial spokesperson for Lay's. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Turner is already trying to convince Monte to keep Alyssa. Not even 24 hours later lol. Turner is not good at convincing though and ultimately will do as he's told as always.

He presses this too hard and he might wind up on the block if Monte decides that Taylor is more reliable to vote out Alyssa than Turner.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LoveLeigh said:

It is so evident that Taylor is winning I just don't think any of these details now going forward even matter. Production wants her to win and the viewers like her and she may also win AFP AND she will have a great career going forward so good for her. Kelly Clarkson, Drew Barrymore and Taylor Hale. See you next year. 

ETA: and oh she will be the new TV commercial spokesperson for Lay's. 

I thought you can't win AFP if you win any prize money at the end.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I thought you can't win AFP if you win any prize money at the end.

I believe you can't win AFP if you win first place. Tyler won AFP in BB20, so the runner-up is still eligible.

Unless Grodner made an exception that season, which, let's not put it past her.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I'm glad I've been wrong about Taylor's chances to get to F2. I mostly didn't trust Monte OR Brittany, but it's quite clear Brittany ONLY trusts Taylor, and Monte DOES want Taylor in his F3 because he knows she would take him over Turner. I really thought she'd be targeted for her very clear story arc which SHOULD be a threat to everyone, but not a single soul has mentioned "hey, Taylor's had a very impressive story. Maybe that's something to consider."

But then I realize "Monte is a misogynist so he thinks he can beat Taylor with no issues, Turner would never take Taylor unless maybe Brittany was there, which is somewhat likely at this point, and Brittany will always take Taylor over anyone else." And with Alyssa going this week, it really does increase Taylor's chances to win.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Boring day on feeds today, same expected conversations with all 3 eligible targets making the rounds. So Amen to football, week 1 delivered although some kicking teams need to be kicking themselves. 🤦🏻‍♀️

2 hours ago, LoveLeigh said:

It is so evident that Taylor is winning I just don't think any of these details now going forward even matter.

I like Taylor but you’ve burst my attempted innocent bubble wherein I believe that if she wins, production had nothing to do with it. Now you’ve got me imagining everything was scripted all the way from Paloma’s unstable self-elimination, the general gaslighting of Taylor and the consequent birth of the Leftovers to protect her and their beautiful early run, of course the split house and its new alliances, Kylegate, Michael’s broken rope and who knows what to get Brittany to win POV.  If Turner or Alyssa goes on Thursday, despite all the anti-Taylor propaganda from Monte and Brittany, I’ll believe you’re right. 

Since there’s been no further news on the Terrance allegations, I’m going to chalk that up to smoke. He may be a little shit but that was an egregious allegation on a whole other level. I hope it’s untrue. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HighQueenEB said:

He presses this too hard and he might wind up on the block if Monte decides that Taylor is more reliable to vote out Alyssa than Turner.

Yes, if Turner keeps pressing, Monte might be reminded of the last person who kept pushing to keep Alyssa around and how that person ended up prioritizing Alyssa over his alliance, and hmmm… suddenly Turner might not seem like such a good partner anymore.

31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But then I realize "Monte is a misogynist so he thinks he can beat Taylor with no issues, 

Not only that, but he is certain she would choose to take him over anyone else, if it came down to that. (Sadly, that may be true.) Monte has underestimated Taylor at every turn, which is why I kind of hope they are F2. If she won over him, it would be a sweet victory in so many respects. We might even get to see him make Paul face! 

Of course, if he won, it would validate his entire worldview, which would suck. But it would also be textbook Big Brother, so I’m pretty much expecting that.

• Like 2
  • Love 9