Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I just don't think that that'll happen.  Changing the rules just to save Joseph would actually be kind of lame and be unfair to those who actually played this twist well.  It should play out just as BB intended.

LOL, I agree with you on the SHOULD, but that doesn't mean there aren't examples of them doing just that in the past.

19 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

LOL, I agree with you on the SHOULD, but that doesn't mean there aren't examples of them doing just that in the past.

Doesn't Jeff's couty taw fit into this category?  And Paul's friendship bracelets?

4 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I don't think you are off base. When the twist was announced, it was something I wondered about, because the explanation of the rules weren't clear. 

Didn't Julie say the words, "separate eviction?"  She said "separate HOH, separate veto comp, etc.," and I thought she said "separate eviction."  Or maybe I'm mis-remembering.  But if she did announce it, it's unlikely to be changed (although I'd love to see Joseph stay.)

37 minutes ago, llongori said:

Doesn't Jeff's couty taw fit into this category?  And Paul's friendship bracelets?

The cuty taw technically saved Russell from being evicted that night and announced ahead of time.

Edited by choclatechip45

The Grod has been getting a lot better about protecting her faves. I just don't think she cares as much anymore. She hasn't outright protected someone since Paul's friendship bracelets, and that was clearly built into the premise, ya know? In terms of outright "pulling something out of thin air to protect a favorite" (I don't buy the Battle of the Block Frankie Grande deal as an actual string being pulled), you'd have to go back to BB14 and the reset that saved Frank (there was also an extra POV played to give Dan an extra chance, as well, but then he saved himself through Dan's Funeral). 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The Grod has been getting a lot better about protecting her faves. I just don't think she cares as much anymore. She hasn't outright protected someone since Paul's friendship bracelets, and that was clearly built into the premise, ya know? In terms of outright "pulling something out of thin air to protect a favorite" (I don't buy the Battle of the Block Frankie Grande deal as an actual string being pulled), you'd have to go back to BB14 and the reset that saved Frank (there was also an extra POV played to give Dan an extra chance, as well, but then he saved himself through Dan's Funeral). 

She definitely doesn't. If she did Janelle would have been saved in All Stars 2 lol. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Didn't Julie say the words, "separate eviction?"  She said "separate HOH, separate veto comp, etc.," and I thought she said "separate eviction."  Or maybe I'm mis-remembering.  But if she did announce it, it's unlikely to be changed (although I'd love to see Joseph stay.)

I may be wrong but I thought she said "2 people will be evicted" or something like that.

I just rewatched that episode and Julie said each group would have their own eviction.  So that ends that discussion I guess.

Edited by Maggie Mae
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I’ve been at an award ceremony this morning and my boss surprised me by nominating me and I won for best GM in the city so guess all the hours paid off 👍 and now I’m working till midnight est so not sure I can watch tonight so will appreciate if someone can send highlights on episode thread again. Been off feeds too so why so much discussion on vote swap tonight? Did something happen today to make this a topic or is this just speculation? And once again, thanks in advance 🥰

• Applause 10
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

I may be wrong but I thought she said "2 people will be evicted" or something like that.

I just rewatched that episode and Julie said each group would have their own eviction.  So that ends that discussion I guess.

It would be nice to expect the unexpected and have her change the rules.  But         One evictee would have less people voting for them if they changed . It would be deemed unfair.

is it still jas and Joseph ?  Any chance Kyle could see the door?

I've tuned out lately because I'm so tired of Kyle and Alyssa, the brain trusts that they are. I kinda wanted Eyebrows to go home, but now I agree with keeping her around for entertainment.

Go not-Kyle for HOH.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

It has just been announced Derek X and Claire are running The Amazing Race.  Hope they do well.  

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I wonder how much Turner will fall in the daily rankings. Well, Taylor will definitely get my AFP vote. I was leaning toward Turner a little.

He will drop down with Kyle and Terrance, I hope. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

So over/under at three hours before we get to find out who wins the biggest HOH yet? Cool.

And it looks like the bitter jury against Michael isn’t yet that much a bitter jury against Michael. Brittany, however, is toast. Something even she clocked about week 2. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

So over/under at three hours before we get to find out who wins the biggest HOH yet? Cool.

And it looks like the bitter jury against Michael isn’t yet that much a bitter jury against Michael. Brittany, however, is toast. Something even she clocked about week 2. 

Jasmine big eye roll during Brittany's goodbye message made me laugh. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

Now the question is what story Turner and Kyle tell the other Leftovers.   Have they talked about coordinating stories?   And will Terrance blow up whatever the day?

Turner isn't smart enough. Kyle might be. Terrence will blow it all up the first opportunity he gets. 

• Love 2

It was the showering. Turner is the opposite of the Wicked Witch of the West. When he showers, he turns into a good guy. When he goes without a shower he devolves into a sneaky bad guy.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Imagine a Kyle/Brittany final 2 💀

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Fire 1

I'm surprised Brittany's a hypnotherapist because she seems to trigger people into MORE anger. Like you could see Jas bristling when she saw Brittany's GBM, and she wasnt that way towards Taylor, Michael and Monte who'd just booted her as well.

• Love 1

I bet Taylor could get the story out of Alyssa if Brittany doesn't. Taylor and Alyssa were getting along pretty well. Taylor would just say she understands it was just game voting Joseph out, no hard feelings, and maybe that would make Alyssa open up.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, llongori said:

Alert!  Turner taking a shower.  He and Kyle talking.  They agree to blame any LO leaks on Joseph.

Maybe he'll turn into a good guy again.

Damn it, Turner! looks like you had everyone fooled.

Watch his rating fall faster than a chicken wing down Jasmine's mouth. 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 17

I'm just as glad I couldn't follow along this week and missed like 95% of it. Not glad for the rest of my  week as my Dad had emergency heart surgery. Happily he's resting comfortably and is back to his usual form of telling us what needs to get done.

Anyway, Taylor or Monte for HOH!

• Hugs 9
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

As much as Ayssa defended Kyle when the whole group talked earlier, you just know that there will now be doubts about Kyle swirling in her head.  She's going to go over every single thing Joseph said about Kyle.

She's insecure, needy, and a horrible BB player. However, she has to know that Kyle isn't all that open with her about his game. 

• Love 3

Thing is, if Alyssa is spilling to Brit, she's going to wind up getting confirmation from the rest of the LOs that, yeah, Kyle really was more than willing to vote her out 2 weeks ago.  A smarter HG would use her insecurities against her and make her realize that Kyle only decided to keep her after she slept with him.

• Love 9
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Problem is, Alyssa's right, too.  Considering all of the lies that Joseph's told her, why should she believe him?  He cried wolf one too many times, and now, when he's finally telling her the truth, she doesn't believe him.

Yeah, but why would Joseph and Daniel coordinate stories? I get why she didn't keep Joseph, but she already knew Kyle didn't want to use the veto on her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3