Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I’m Jasmine believes she’s Julie’s favorite. Probably thinks she’s AFP too. 

Terrance got a zingbot tattoo on his left  upper arm.

I’m bummed im not going to see Taylor railing on Kyle on Wednesday or Thursday when it airs because I’m going to be working. Have to catch it later.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1

I understand that.  But if there's 5 of them in one group, and they're down 3-2 in the other....that's two possibly gone in one shot.  As for "controlling the jury".  Eh, things can change based on who backstabs who by the end.  

Edited: This is in response to the post two posts above!

image.png

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Jasmine believes she’s Julie’s favorite. Probably thinks she’s AFP too. 

Because what woman doesn't love being compared to a chicken wing, a rack of ribs, and Frankie Grande's favourite fourth of July dessert? I'd probably throw a few AFP votes her way, though. She did give us a lot of comedy this season.

• LOL 5
16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I understand that.  But if there's 5 of them in one group, and they're down 3-2 in the other....that's two possibly gone in one shot.  As for "controlling the jury".  Eh, things can change based on who backstabs who by the end.  

image.png

And even if they are split 4/3, who goes home will depend on who is HOH and who wins Veto.   But 4/3 would give them a chance. 5/2 one Leftover is guaranteed to go with a second highly likely.  

1 minute ago, SummerDreams said:

Taylor knows there are 4 jury votes she would never have even if she is sitting next to Zingbot that's why I am sure that she doesn't play for the BB money anymore.

Depends who she's sitting next to. I could see Joseph burning a lot of jury votes by the time the summer is through.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They both are lol.

Kyle asked Alyssa if she told anyone they fucked and she said no. He knows for a fact she did tell someone. This is so messy lol.

How do these people always forget that EVERYTHING they say and do is recorded.  If Kyle didn’t find out now he’d find out when the season is over, and that would mess up any future for their relationship.  Why lie, it’s so dumb

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

image.png

5 of the LOs would have to be taken out for the other side to have a majority.  Even then, we're talking about Terrance, Jasmine, Alyssa - easily 3 of the weakest players left.  Not just with comps, but who are also clueless in what's happening with the game.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Indy crying now. Saying her parents live in a favela and she needs the money.

I am sorry for her parents’ circumstances. But I don’t think one should count on reality show winnings as a financial plan. Is Indy employed?

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Michichick said:

I am sorry for her parents’ circumstances. But I don’t think one should count on reality show winnings as a financial plan. Is Indy employed?

She works as a private jet flight attendant. I think she wants to start an OF channel after the show.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

That is a hard life for her parents but that doesn’t entitle her to win even up against a multimillionaire.  It is a game, not who has the saddest story.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Alyssa asks if anyone has ever heard of Sun-In?

Jasmine says No. I raise my hand as I used it 40 years ago.

Jasmine says her hair is looking so blonde.

I bet it's nice in the pool.

ETA: Sun-In is quite harsh on your hair. If you've used it on your hair and then get a perm, your ends will dissolve.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

When Indy watches back the show, she should be grateful she made it to Jury.

She'll learn that Ameerah was pushing with Post Pack that Taylor, Brittany, Indy should be the final 3 evictions pre-jury.

Brittany and Taylor are talking about Kyle and on his alliance performance. Grade = F. He is doing nothing for the alliance. Taylor said she asked Kyle that if he leaves the nominations the same, he risks being the person who nominates Alyssa for eviction or backdooring her in the future, instead of having it taken care of right now. They say Joseph is giving a mile for the alliance and Kyle gives nothing. Monte works for the alliance, too, and Turner is the one who turned everything around.

Alyssa says she is so happy she can just chat with Brittany.

Sun-In is quite harsh on your hair. If you've used it on your hair and then get a perm, your ends will dissolve.

I was a natural blonde and no one believed me, but I always used a lemon-juice rinse instead of sun in in the summer to take it lighter.

Glad to see Brit and Michael focusing on fuck face. 

It's amazing to me every year the show bragging about all the superfans cast, and they are never ever live feeders. If you aren't a feed watcher you're barely a fan much less a superfan.

• Love 5

Hot news! Feeds turned off for a while and it was because someone sent a drone over the BB backyard and was trying to lower it. However there are wires above the back yard or something because the drone couldn't get low enough. I guess alarms went off, too.

Around 2:15 PM BB time.

I want to see Indy do her guitar thing. I've had the feeds up all day and haven't seen her do it yet.

11 minutes ago, blixie said:

I was a natural blonde and no one believed me, but I always used a lemon-juice rinse instead of sun in in the summer to take it lighter.

Glad to see Brit and Michael focusing on fuck face. 

It's amazing to me every year the show bragging about all the superfans cast, and they are never ever live feeders. If you aren't a feed watcher you're barely a fan much less a superfan.

Believe it or not ... Taylor said she and her mom are live feeders. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

Yeah, I'm really curious about how this new twist is going to impact the LOs.  It's entirely possible they'll be down 2 people a week from Thursday.

I mean honestly, LO is pretty much done now imo and this twist will make it even easier for all of them to start turning on each other. All I hope is Kyle gets got first lol.

2 hours ago, vb68 said:

Didn't Turner spill to Monte about Kyle and Alyssa doing the nasty deed? I thought he did.

If so, I can't believe Monte is keeping that quiet. 

He hinted but didn't outright say it so perhaps Monte didn't pick up on it.

53 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Brittany and Taylor are talking about Kyle and on his alliance performance. Grade = F. He is doing nothing for the alliance. Taylor said she asked Kyle that if he leaves the nominations the same, he risks being the person who nominates Alyssa for eviction or backdooring her in the future, instead of having it taken care of right now. They say Joseph is giving a mile for the alliance and Kyle gives nothing. Monte works for the alliance, too, and Turner is the one who turned everything around.

Brittany is bullshitting her. It really upsets me that Brittany, especially, and Michael dropped Taylor for Kyle. I really wanted to believe they actually wanted her in their F3 but alas. I just hope Taylor sees it and doesn't keep thinking they care about her.

21 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I want to see Indy do her guitar thing. I've had the feeds up all day and haven't seen her do it yet.

I think it's drums. There's a drum set in the living room.

• Love 1

I mean honestly, LO is pretty much done now imo and this twist will make it even easier for all of them to start turning on each other. All I hope is Kyle gets got first lol.

You have to remember they don't know about this twist yet and it's going to throw them for a loop. Considering the LOs are going to be at a 7 to 3 advantage come Thursday, I'm betting they go for the easiest evictions just because they will be scrambling. I'd say it's unlikely they'll try to make any big moves.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

See, this is where they lost me.  Because Kyle's the reason they had so much info in the start.  He was using Alyssa for information on Po's Pack and Old School, which greatly helped the Leftovers in the beginning.  To say he hasn't done anything isn't fair.  That's not to say he hasn't been messy, but he's contributed to the alliance for sure.  And both Taylor and Brittney know that!  But now that he's so attached to Alyssa, I can see why they are red flagging him with cause.  I just don't think it's fair for B and T to say he hasn't contributed to the cause.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

I'm so bummed. Indy just had to play her drums and the feeds cut out while she did it. I only knew she did it because after the feeds came back she said "I'm so sorry you missed my concert."

8 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

I could see her being a "face" for Lay's if that is the direction their advertising and branding takes. Taylor is very photogenic and she probably takes direction well for posing, etc., in front of the camera. She also has a good speaking voice. They could do a campaign with the motto "No one separates me from my Lay's" and show her getting married, laying on the beach, at work, at a ball game or playing ball, then pulling out a bag of Lay's. 

I think some ways she is beautiful but something about her mouth and the way she talks seems off. Ruins her look for me. (And I have coworkers who think similarly.) 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

This twist will be interesting.  Whoever wins HOH in each group will be safe.  Then I believe all of them play in Veto.  So it really depends on who wins the HOH and veto. If the HOH is a LO and the veto winner is a LO then even in a 3/2 split, a LO does not go to jury.  And seriously, between Terrence, Jasmine and Alyssa, winning an HOH or veto is possible but not probable in my opinion

• Love 1
(edited)

Terrance is off to get a new tattoo. He's supposed to have 182 total.

There are five, I think, for him in the storage room. He is a big guy, but does he really have enough space on his body for 182 tattoo. The tattoo zip-lock bags say where on his body each tattoo is supposed to go. One tattoo is a replacement OTEV tattoo for the one Indy put on backwards. There's a WOOF tattoo - a little dog barking. A duck tattoo will go on his neck. I wonder if they come off in the shower or if he will have to stay out of the water until the punishment is over. He put a tattoo right in the middle of his collar bone.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 1
24 minutes ago, Slider said:

See, this is where they lost me.  Because Kyle's the reason they had so much info in the start.  He was using Alyssa for information on Po's Pack and Old School, which greatly helped the Leftovers in the beginning.  To say he hasn't done anything isn't fair.  That's not to say he hasn't been messy, but he's contributed to the alliance for sure.  And both Taylor and Brittney know that!  But now that he's so attached to Alyssa, I can see why they are red flagging him with cause.  I just don't think it's fair for B and T to say he hasn't contributed to the cause.

Yeah, their complaints are all purely sour grapes related. As if Joseph would have actually gone on the block when it came time for him to go on the block for the alliance. They're full of shit. However, they're full of shit in a very normal, human way, at least, and Kyle DOES suck, so I'm not judging them too harshly for it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, their complaints are all purely sour grapes related. As if Joseph would have actually gone on the block when it came time for him to go on the block for the alliance. They're full of shit. However, they're full of shit in a very normal, human way, at least, and Kyle DOES suck, so I'm not judging them too harshly for it. 

Definitely.  Kyle's a moron.  I just really hate revisionist history. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Definitely.  Kyle's a moron.  I just really hate revisionist history. 

Agreed, and the total lack of logic of "Why doesn't Kyle eliminate Alyssa this week? If he doesn't do it now, he faces the possibility he might have to do it later and the chance that he might have to do it later is worse than the actual reality of doing it now for...reasons."

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa says she is so happy she can just chat with Brittany.

Joseph and Monte have positioned themselves nicely, along with Turner. The Pound is going to steamroll the rest of the LOs when it gets down to it.

57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Brittany is bullshitting her. It really upsets me that Brittany, especially, and Michael dropped Taylor for Kyle. I really wanted to believe they actually wanted her in their F3 but alas. I just hope Taylor sees it and doesn't keep thinking they care about her.

Meh, it's a game not a life commitment and they must think Kyle benefits them more than Taylor. Judging by her HOH skills I think they are right.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Terrance is putting a squirrel on his left leg. (Camera shows a closeup.) He also has a skunk with flowers to put on. There's a skull tattoo, too, for his left leg. That one goes on the back of his calf. The squirrel went on the front. (Terrance, pull up your shorts! Seeing a bit too much of you.) Now he just put on a panther tattoo. He says some of these tattoos might turn real.  Now he has a power of veto symbol tattoo for the right arm - on the forearm where he can see it. Next one is a snake and knife tattoo.  Now he has 24 tattoos so far. He's really excited about his tattoos. There's a sunglasses tattoo next to his right eye. He also has a Zingbot tattoo.

And now he was just called to get inked some more.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, blixie said:

This takes me back.  I'm also old enough to have used a baby oil and iodine mixture when I was trying to get a suntan.  Thank God I was too lazy (and too busy watching soaps) to spend much time outside in the summer.  

Indy is telling Monte that Taylor said that in the event of a tie that she'd vote to evict Terrance. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Thalia said:

This takes me back.  I'm also old enough to have used a baby oil and iodine mixture when I was trying to get a suntan.  Thank God I was too lazy (and too busy watching soaps) to spend much time outside in the summer.  

In the 70s I used Sun In on my hair. It turned it orange and I had to have it died back my natural color.

Back to BB. I just want Jasmine gone.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Thalia said:

Consider yourself lucky to have not spent too much time in the sun.  I got all the lily-whiteness in my family.  Both brothers tanned easily while I burned.  But I persisted... sigh... thinking eventually I'd get a tan.  Nope.  My 60+YO thinning skin now tans easily but I'm covered with liver spots (wisdom spots according to my dermatologist, yeah right) and all kinds of scaly patches.  I wish I'd been too lazy/busy...  Oh, and Sun In never worked on my dark brown hair.

Re BB, I'm anxious to see how this new twist will mess up the plans of everyone  😁

Edited by llongori
Felt I needed to at least mention BB.
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Brittany told Michael that Kyle threw them under the bus to Taylor by telling her that they told him they didn’t want Alyssa to go and she said that was shady of him but Michael defended it and changed the conversation to a ‘red flag’ from Monte which was just that Monte was studying. Like, Michael, you really need to get your head out of Kyle’s ass lol. And while this was going on Kyle was once again throwing Michael utb to Taylor about how he told him privately that he wanted Alyssa to stay but stayed silent during the group meeting. Michael fucked himself so badly, I kinda love it lol.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I felt terrible for Taylor when she was being ostracized. I still think she's basically a nice person. However, I think she's gotten a *bit* too aware that she might be an audience favorite, and now acts outraged when people play the game for themselves. She mixes this quality with being a people pleaser who's afraid of conflict. You know how they say "if you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one?" That's her HoH in a nutshell.

I don't really hold it against the LO in that they are now playing their own games. It's jury. This cast is sort of unique in that all the bonds between HG's seem very superficial and mercenary. In the past, you had HG's whose bonds were so emotionally tight that they COULDN'T break away and play their own games. This is a weird example but I'll never forget when Steve won HoH in BB17 and put up Liz and Austin, Liz cried all morning. She said she had promised Steve a long time ago "no nomination, no backdoor, ever." She was hurt Steve didn't feel the same way. Steve and Liz weren't even particularly close except as friends.

But there's not even that kind of close friendship among this group. So I'll actually enjoy watching the LO ship sink and see who swims to the top.

• Love 8

I get that Alyssa’s back hurts but taking 2 showers within 2 hours is so wasteful. There’s a drought!

Every time Kyle, Michael, and Brittany get together, the feeds switch. What is Production afraid they are gonna say? We already know what’s up lol.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I don't really hold it against the LO in that they are now playing their own games. It's jury. This cast is sort of unique in that all the bonds between HG's seem very superficial and mercenary. In the past, you had HG's whose bonds were so emotionally tight that they COULDN'T break away and play their own games. This is a weird example but I'll never forget when Steve won HoH in BB17 and put up Liz and Austin, Liz cried all morning. She said she had promised Steve a long time ago "no nomination, no backdoor, ever." She was hurt Steve didn't feel the same way. Steve and Liz weren't even particularly close except as friends.

But there's not even that kind of close friendship among this group. So I'll actually enjoy watching the LO ship sink and see who swims to the top.

This is why the outrage from the viewers about Michael and Brittany "turning" on Taylor is so ridiculous.  We should want a messy mess at this point in the game considering how many times we have been disappointed in the past.  The last few seasons were so boring.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa's back must be really sore. She asked Joseph for help in getting up off of the bed. 

Who knew Kyle was so, um, energetic?

3 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Please. Daniel kept playing the Poor card and she didn’t care then. (Nor should she have.) Besides, I thought she was supposed to be rich?

3 hours ago, Never Again said:

How do these people always forget that EVERYTHING they say and do is recorded.  If Kyle didn’t find out now he’d find out when the season is over, and that would mess up any future for their relationship. 

You think their relationship has a future? LOL. It barely has a present.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It really upsets me that Brittany, especially, and Michael dropped Taylor for Kyle. I really wanted to believe they actually wanted her in their F3 but alas. I just hope Taylor sees it and doesn't keep thinking they care about her.

Based on what I saw of their deliberations, I don’t think they dropped her so much as thought she was gravitating more toward the Monte/Joseph side of the LOs, and they don’t think they have a future with that duo. I think they’d still love to have her if they could, but they are not where her loyalty lies.

2 hours ago, blixie said:

If you aren't a feed watcher you're barely a fan much less a superfan.

To quote Turner: Facts!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Like, Michael, you really need to get your head out of Kyle’s ass lol.

See even someone like Michael is prone to seeing himself as having more in common with Kyle than Joe/Monty/Taylor. Didn't Kyle literally tell him four of us guys have a sub-alliance in LO and you ain't in it? Kyle is not a nerd boy, he's a massively dumber and wussier Cody, get him the hell out.

This is why the outrage from the viewers about Michael and Brittany "turning" on Taylor is so ridiculous.

I'm not about the moral outrage, they don't owe Taylor shit, but I think it's pretty terrible game play for them so whatever. They seem aware they low men on the pole even in LO and yet Kyle is their life raft ride or die? OKAY.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 1

The Bachelor show needs to talk to Alyssa after the season's over. The recruiting commercial for The Bachelor asked, "Did your last boyfriend live in his parents' basement?" If so, apply to be on The Bachelor!

• LOL 9

I say it every season and this season will be no different. I MISS BANNERS. The hammies never really interpret them correctly so like let us have our FUN. It doesn't ruin the experience, it adds layers, 1001 BB twists will never fuck shit up as much as Banners.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Kyle asked if there is a difference between jelly and jam. So they are analyzing this.

Oh God. I had to do a whole report/analysis of that topic in 12th grade English complete with demonstrations. Yes, it was kinda a big deal as the teacher was so freaking intense. (At least I wasn't the poor guy who had to argue whether or not white chocolate was "real" chocolate. She made that kid cry.)  But the memory still lingers. In short, for anyone who cares, they are not the same at all.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michael fucked himself so badly, I kinda love it lol.

To get back on topic, I hope this true. Michael kinda goes around in circles in terms of strategy. I want it to come out about Kyle and Alyssa just to see Michael and Brittany meltdown.  

Edited by vb68
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

I had the choice of sharing a "Kyle is upset because he lasted only 10 seconds" clip or a "this is going on outside the house" clip, so ...

https://twitter.com/josephabdin/status/1559342995207557122?s=20&t=WaWRO8CAt8aVTR0iIP_DgA

eta: people in the comments are speculating that it might have to do with the "separate house spaces" twist rather than the Pressure Cooker. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, blixie said:

See even someone like Michael is prone to seeing himself as having more in common with Kyle than Joe/Monty/Taylor. Didn't Kyle literally tell him four of us guys have a sub-alliance in LO and you ain't in it? Kyle is not a nerd boy, he's a massively dumber and wussier Cody, get him the hell out.

I'm not about the moral outrage, they don't owe Taylor shit, but I think it's pretty terrible game play for them so whatever. They seem aware they low men on the pole even in LO and yet Kyle is their life raft ride or die? OKAY.

Kyle has been essentially baiting Michael - and he's been jumping at the red meat.   He ignored him when they were on Post Pack. 

Edited by thestorm

The issue is Monte/Joseph/Turner are very much their own group. Kyle is part of that group too but he doesn't shun Michael the way the other three do. So Michael's read is that Kyle is not as strongly attached as the three amigos. 

Honestly, Michael's problem is that Brittany is attached like an albatross around his neck. They have a symbiotic relationship but I think Brittany doesn't have a strong bond with anyone in the house other than Michael.

• Like 1
  • Love 1