Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Hmm not sure I agree. On Survivor many of the most iconic players have been ruthless women. Sandra, Parvati, Sarah, Cirie, Tina.

I think BB doesn’t cast enough interesting, intelligent women.

I think Survivor's a little bit of a different beast than Big Brother (understatement). It only took until S2 of Survivor for a woman to beat a man, but it took Big Brother an embarrassing 18 seasons, and even then it was Nicole. And still, in Survivor there were women I thought played strong games and made it to the end, only to be denied wins because people were mad they weren't nice enough or some such.

Survivor is (was? I don't watch because it's not even the same game anymore) better than Big Brother has been with this stuff, which does lend to your point about casting, I think.

8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It had a brief renaissance in the past while. Same with extreme low rise jeans although that thankfully seemed to be a blip on the radar - I don't know if they did the whale tail this time around. Honestly, late 90 and early 2000s fashions were fucked up.

Although if you're like me and watch Real Housewives of New Jersey, technically the Juicy Couture look never died, it just went down the shore.

Listen, I love the Thong Song as much as anyone, but that time in fashion was tragic.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Someone did the math on the twist and I do love data lol:

I don't think I've ever wanted to think about any season of Big Brother in depth enough to even pretend to try something like this.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Terrance needs to pull up his pants. We're seeing a little too much of him.

Joseph tells Taylor that Alyssa told him that Jasmine is bothered that Joseph and Taylor are stealing too much of the spotlight. 

Someone else said to Joseph, I feel like I'm cockblocking you by sitting between you and Taylor. Joseph said no, not at all. They were talking about Kyle. Sounds like he's going a little nuts. I guess people are worried Joseph and Taylor are going to be like Kyle and Alyssa, but they won't. Joseph says Alyssa is trying to set up Joseph and Taylor to be like Kyle and Alyssa, but Joseph and Taylor say they won't.

• Love 1
(edited)

Alyssa said her dad made her boyfriend fill out an application to date his daughter. Alyssa said the guy never came around again.

Brittany might have been the one to tell that story.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Mind Blown 1
25 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa said her dad made her boyfriend fill out an application to date his daughter. Alyssa said the guy never came around again.

Brittany might have been the one to tell that story.

Well, by the time Jasmine tells her over-protective dad story, I'm sure the application process will include multiple interview rounds with her daddy, granddaddy and how to kill & skin the chicken she needs for those air fryer chicken wings she loves.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Oh god. The cringe.

This is after Kyle got a headsup from production that social media had found some troubling posts of his and he tried to explain it away by saying he had tried to erase all that stuff but maybe it got found but it shouldn't have.

Oh, and Britt and Mike got a heads up because suddenly they had a conversation about the optics of the group and criticizing Taylor for refusing to nominate a black woman. But, luckily, the Kyle, Brittany, and Michael have decided that the solution is to bring in Terrence after Jasmine gets evicted next week.

19 hours ago, dizzyd said:

That was their goal. Their punishment is called Skid and Fancy after Sid and Nancy just like Terrance’s is Ink 182 after Blink 182. Idk what Indy’s is called.

Punkaroo or some such horseshit - think it’s supposed to be a play on Bonnaroo.

1 hour ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I like the way the cake is crying tears of blood; Assmine has pretty much the same effect on me every time she opens her mouth.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Alyssa goes extreme hot to extreme cold in seconds. She is so focused on the showmance that she just shuts down and gets mad every time Kyle brings up separating the showmance from the game. 

I honestly can’t tell what kind of accent Taylor is going for here, British or New Yawk. There’s a little of both in there, and both are terrible.

Taylor is helping to set up the birthday buffet in the kitchen. There is weeping cake, cupcakes, and multiple bottles of soda. Taylor complains about how “someone” always leaves her half open bottles of “pawp” out until they go flat, and then gets mad because they’re flat and commands people to bring her more. And meanwhile there are open bottles of pawp everywhere.

The atmosphere in the kitchen is more like kids preparing to go to the dentist than people preparing for a party.

ETA: Jasmine is not there. Must be putting on the birthday brows.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4

Alyssa was lying in bed with Kyle, moping about something that wasn’t at all clear because she was only talking in half sentences and saying a lot of “you know… it’s like… well, uh… never mind.” She did say she had a hard day.

In the kitchen, Turner told everyone about the Big Fight where Jasmine got mad at Alyssa for walking across the bathroom carpet in bare feet. When she declared it disgusting, Alyssa told her to leave if it bothered her. That made Jasmine madder. “I’m not getting out! You get out!” Nobody could believe such a small thing could cause such a disturbance.

Me either. I get that it’s a little inconsiderate to make people possibly step in your wet footprints, but disgusting? At least her feet were clean. But I guess that’s why Alyssa has taken to her bed.

• Love 2

Everyone (except for Kyle and Alyssa) is in the living room, including Jasmine, who was waiting on the sofa under a blanket. Not much conversation, and Jasmine is bemoaning the fact it’s so quiet. NOBODY WANTS TO BE THERE. Someone mentions wine, and Indy and Brittany are happy to jump up and get it.

Jasmine wants to know where Alyssa is. She screeches “ALYSSA! ALYSSA!” until Alyssa and Kyle come downstairs. They don’t want to be there either.

More awkward silence as the 2-minute countdown to J-Day begins. You’ve never seen such a sullen bunch of people wearing birthday hats.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 8

It’s time! Everyone sings Happy Birthday as Jasmine sways back and forth. It would be hilarious if BB yelled “stop singing!”, but alas.

Jasmine loves her card! She’s going to keep it forever and ever! (Cleaning service will find it stuffed in the bathroom trashcan after move-out.)

Jasmine cuts the cake (herself!) as Indy tells her to slice from the bottom to the top like they do in Brazil. This nearly causes the cake to topple. She gets her slice and everyone sits there while she eats it. Nobody else moves to get cake. They just want wine.

• LOL 4

Birthday toast from Terrance. He thinks of birthdays as the start of a new year, so Happy New Year, Jasmine. 

People are going for the cupcakes, including Turner, who miraculously does not get his hand swatted. Jasmine pops open a White Claw, her birthday beverage of choice. She passes the can to Alyssa, who pours the whole thing into her wine. Hope Jasmine was done with that, lol.

• LOL 2
34 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I honestly can’t tell what kind of accent Taylor is going for here, British or New Yawk. There’s a little of both in there, and both are terrible.

I think Taylor doing one accent while Joseph is doing another is messing her up - she can’t keep track of which accent she’s supposed to be doing.

34 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine is not there. Must be putting on the birthday brows.

Gotta catch them first.

1 minute ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jasmine is making everyone say what they love best about her. 

There are no words. 

Sure there is!  “Bullshit” is one which pops immediately to mind….

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I do appreciate that there's one camera just on Turner. Turner is all of us. 

TurnerVision is the best part of the feeds right now; his “Kill me NOW!!!” expressions are solid gold.  🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

How do we love Jasmine? Let us count the ways:

Taylor loves her honesty. Joseph loves her work ethic and strong will. Monte loves her authenticity, and that her husband’s an alpha. He also loves her stories.  Terrance loves her ambition and tenacity and strength and courage. Michael loves her openness and vulnerability. He also loves the way she tells her stories. He remembers how she once told a story about running over a dog and made it funny. Brittany loves how she shares her true self. (This can actually be read as a great backhanded compliment.)

Alyssa loves how she makes her laugh. She thinks she’s the best person ever and beautiful and she wants to be Jasmine when she grows up.  Kyle loves her sense of humor and bubbly personality. Indy loves the way they fight, and that they both have strong personalities. 

Turner went first and I missed his, but apparently it was something about being festie besties. I’m sure it was completely sincere.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Jesus, the ego on Jasmine. It’s appalling.

The reason Alyssa was upset is because Kyle told her that he knows she told Turner that they had sex. Now I think she’s feeling defensive because she had lied to  Kyle previously and said she hadn’t told anyone. So now she’s spinning that into being annoyed with Turner.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

So now she’s spinning that into being annoyed with Turner.

She’s blaming Turner for telling Kyle she told him about the sex. Kyle trying to tell her not to be mad at Turner , they need him for the game.  That was a tedious convo.

I’m actually going to say 2 genuinely nice things about Jasmine on her special day but I promise it won’t happen again. 

1. She has a pretty face till she paints on those creepy crawlies. 

2. I hope to be very happy next Thursday when she gets sent to jury where I know she’ll be very entertaining.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 5

Jasmine really wants to play a game. Nobody else wants to play a game. When she insists, Taylor suggests Fuck/Marry/Kill. But nobody can think of a topic. Alyssa suggests 3 candy bars. Nobody likes that. Terrance suggests Sneaky Link, Out of Town Hookup, or Relationship. Of course. 

This is dumb. Has nobody heard of charades?

• LOL 2

They’re starting a fuck marry kill game but they can’t seem to get it going 

6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

This is dumb. Has nobody heard of charades?

They’re probably too drunk for that but it would be hilarious to watch.

Did y’all know she was upset she didn’t get chicken wings for her birthday? 

Also anyone remember Michaels birthday a couple weeks ago? I don’t remember it coming with the fanfare of a circus.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 3

Feeds were cutting out a lot during this “party”. I don’t think any games were ever played. Most everyone has escaped to the backyard. Jasmine is laying on one of the sofas, wondering if she needs Botox now that she’s 30. Only Terrance is left to listen to her and tell her she’s pretty. The cake was hardly touched, but the wine bottles look empty.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 1

Kitchen: Jasmine tells everyone how she made a video for the Amazon show “Upload”. She played someone who got electrocuted while vacuuming and then was uploaded. She says it was so much fun, but so much work to edit. Kyle has promised to edit her TikTok videos in the future.

After everyone else leaves, Alyssa coaxes Kyle into going upstairs with her for “15 minutes”.  Based on what I read, that’s twice what they need. They go to the HaveNot room, climb under the covers, and feeds mercifully switch to the backyard.

• LOL 4

In the backyard, talk has turned to farm animals. Jasmine demonstrates how to call cows.  Indy makes a joke about a group of women showing up that falls very flat. Jasmine does not make pets out of her chickens. She needs them for only one reason. “To make wings?” someone asks.

• LOL 6

Kyle and Alyssa, post coitus. (Ew.) Kyle assures her that Brittany really, really likes her. She wants Brittany to like her. But she doesn’t trust anyone but Kyle. The only ones she trusts to not put her up are Kyle, Jasmine and Turner. 

She says Joseph told her he would vote out Monte in a second, because Monte sees him as a puppet. Kyle tells her to be wary around Joseph, because he’s more than he appears. “Really?” she says. “But he was an alternate.” Oh, girl.

Kyle tells her the only ones she can trust are Michael, Brittany and Turner. She shouldn’t trust Jasmine, but only because Jasmine has a big mouth and can’t keep secrets. He says he has her back, and he’s really glad he didn’t use veto.  She reminds him that if he ever betrays her, they can’t date outside of the house.

He gets up to go to the bathroom, but first he apologizes for the 10-second sex. He says he wishes he were better at it. But he really likes her. He likes likes her. She likes likes him too.

He leaves, and Alyssa whispers to the camera. “I love him. I love him so much…I’m so screwed.” She wishes the game could pause, so she and Kyle could get married. Then she gives a brief shoutout to Kyle’s mom, who can’t hear it because she’s too busy screaming into a pillow.

• Mind Blown 7
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12

Drunk Alyssa stumbles out of bed, goes downstairs and climbs on top of Jasmine until Jasmine leaves to go upstairs. Then Alyssa has a snack, licks her plate, puts her licked plate and dirty napkin on top of a stack of other stuff on the dresser, blows a kiss to the ants camera and leaves.

Jasmine enters the HoH room and, I assume, interrupts a LO meeting. She says she just wants to hang out until her laundry is done, 18 minutes. Simultaneously, Brittany’s and Turner’s eyes widen briefly. 18??

To make conversation, Taylor asks everyone what they were doing a year ago this time. Jasmine: “I was celebrating my birthday.” And then proceeds to tell a whole story about it.

Think before you speak, Taylor. Think.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Looks like I tuned off just before another 10s session on the butterfly floatie (her back was not that broken then and no one else is using the floatie right?) and before Jasmine asked live feeders for gifts (I know you guys will have some pretty good gift ideas). Past 4 and they’re still up.

• Mind Blown 1
7 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

WTH is that monstronsity?  The raspberries are fresh so what is bleeding down the sides? What is on top and what is making the J there?  No, no way would I eat a piece of that. It looks disgusting. I guess it's fitting for the birthday girl tho'

16 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

So apparently the BBQ Lays is from Taylor's HOH snack pack. So Jasmine hid Lays from Taylor's HoH snack pack and is now pissed she can't find them.

Do we know who hid them?  Turner is that you???

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Taylor is helping to set up the birthday buffet in the kitchen. There is weeping cake, cupcakes, and multiple bottles of soda. Taylor complains about how “someone” always leaves her half open bottles of “pawp” out until they go flat, and then gets mad because they’re flat and commands people to bring her more. And meanwhile there are open bottles of pawp everywhere.

The atmosphere in the kitchen is more like kids preparing to go to the dentist than people preparing for a party.

ETA: Jasmine is not there. Must be putting on the birthday brows.

Was the can of Raid still there?