Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Blue Stone Manor is full of hot air, with chatter over the previous night and a balloon on the premises; at dinner, Dorinda takes the ladies down memory lane, but past feuds reignite tensions between several ex-wives.

Streaming on Peacock. Original air date 2022.07.07

Taylor the successful 6 on my show? Girl you were a poser trying to fit in and you have the nerve to attack Brandi that she brought the show down? NO ONE cared about you that first season you were a joke you were a punchline of trying to hard to be one of the cool girls .. the successful 6 girl LOL .....

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

WHY IS EVERYONE SUBMITTING TO THIS EVIL DRUNK BULLY??? STOP APOLOGIZING THAT BITCH DORINDA!! STOP!! SHE'S AWFUL TO EVERYONE!!

I can't watch these shows anymore. It just shows me that the devil is alive and well and breathing and winning. Between this and BH last night I'm tapped out. The human race is irredeemable for me watching this show. 

GO TAYLOR!! I'm SOOOO thrilled someone is finally calling out Brandi for the shit she pulled with Adrienne on season 3! That was the worst thing Brandi ever did and it's been glossed over for nearly a decade. It was NOT ok and she should have been kicked off the show for that alone - not allowed to stick around to hurl racist remarks at Joyce, throw wine on Eileen, slap LVP, shove Kyle down a landing, etc.

She got away with it because Adrienne left the show and didn't do her final reunion, so Andy had no love lost for Adrienne and her family. 

Edited by thesupremediva1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

then turning that slur towards Jill and ball face lie that she wasn't drinking during the episode she was trying to dawg Jill about ... I love Jill's watch the episode and they play back her saying she's gonna have ANOTHER drink ... Jill was 100% right you were put on pause (aka fired for the next season) because of your bullying of TINS so hard that they had to get her away from you for her own protection( you remember that SLURINDA?) when you get drunk ... she is doing it again at this dinner good god

I think Dorinda with her alcohol pickled brain keeps forgetting that these scenes of her drunk on her ass and berating her casemates are  on film and we have seen them. She might have forgotten them but we haven't. I hope that if Andy has any thoughts about bringing her back for RHNY that he is watching closely. Dorinda is a toxic mean drunk bully. I can't stand her. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

LOL at Vicki str8 up calling Dorinda a Psycho bitch when she drinks .... YESSSSSSSSS

I would love it if the producers could pull together all the drunken slurring episodes Dorinda has had on this show and sit her down and make her watch them. One of the standouts would be the toast she made for Lu's engagement party on the yacht and the other could be the "Clip, clip, clip," the others where she is yelling at her cast mates and never an apology to be filmed. Do you think she would change her ways?

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

As much as I detest Brandi that was a low blow by Dorinda, the drunken house madam of the blue crap manor.  You don't say that about another person's child/children.  I had mad love for Eva when this started but it's fading.  These episodes are becoming less and less enjoyable.  The fact that it's in her home and the others have to be there if they want to be on the show is insane. I would not want to film any part or do any of her events.  I would have said I'm sick and then go off on my own.  But I'm sure they weren't allowed to do that. They were all stuck in a cage basically.

I blame all of this on Andy.  For him to have this drunken mess be on the show and then have it all filmed in her home is beyond ridiculous.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 18
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I would love it if the producers could pull together all the drunken slurring episodes Dorinda has had on this show and sit her down and make her watch them. One of the standouts would be the toast she made for Lu's engagement party on the yacht and the other could be the "Clip, clip, clip," the others where she is yelling at her cast mates and never an apology to be filmed. Do you think she would change her ways?

No, she will never change!  My god, doesn’t her daughter, mother, father, sister or friends ever confront her drunken behavior?

Every single night Dorinda is drunk to the point that she cannot even speak correctly.  If Dorinda didn’t take a good look at herself after the night in Cartagena with her lipstick smeared all over her face, or when Bethenny called her “a drunk” in the plane when they were in Puerto Rico, she never will.  After being fired because of her drinking and bullying Tinsley, she still doubled down and didn’t admit she did anything wrong.  I think she has empathy deficit disorder among other thing.

She could not understand why Vicki couldn’t buck up and be happy after another man walked out of her life but how many times during her last season did we have to hear her use the excuse about the flood, the broken rib, the breakup.  Dorinda is insufferable.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
9 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

She could not understand why Vicki couldn’t buck up and be happy after another man walked out of her life but how many times during her last season did we have to hear her use the excuse about the flood, the broken rib, the breakup.  Dorinda is insufferable.

And don't forget the "I've buried a husband" excuse. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

WHY IS EVERYONE SUBMITTING TO THIS EVIL DRUNK BULLY??? STOP APOLOGIZING THAT BITCH DORINDA!! STOP!! SHE'S AWFUL TO EVERYONE!!

I can't watch these shows anymore. It just shows me that the devil is alive and well and breathing and winning. Between this and BH last night I'm tapped out. The human race is irredeemable for me watching this show. 

GO TAYLOR!! I'm SOOOO thrilled someone is finally calling out Brandi for the shit she pulled with Adrienne on season 3! That was the worst thing Brandi ever did and it's been glossed over for nearly a decade. It was NOT ok and she should have been kicked off the show for that alone - not allowed to stick around to hurl racist remarks at Joyce, throw wine on Eileen, slap LVP, shove Kyle down a landing, etc.

She got away with it because Adrienne left the show and didn't do her final reunion, so Andy had no love lost for Adrienne and her family. 

But the thing is it was 9 years ago and had Zilch to do with Taylor… like Brandi said Adrian has moved on from it so why is it still Taylor’s business? If Adrian is now talking to and friendly with Brandi then Taylor needs to shut the hell up 

• Like 1
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But the thing is it was 9 years ago and had Zilch to do with Taylor… like Brandi said Adrian has moved on from it so why is it still Taylor’s business? If Adrian is now talking to and friendly with Brandi then Taylor needs to shut the hell up 

Taylor's eyebrows told Taylor to do it.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
(edited)

Dorinda is the wowwowwowowoworrrrrrsststttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I do believe her about Bobby's funeral but Dorinda is just a complete asshole.

Jill is 100% lying about Bobby's funeral.  That much is obvious.  But boy I still hate Dorinda.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I can't watch these shows anymore. 

I will be the first to admit I loved RHUGT Season 1.  I've said it all over this place.  That season actually made me SMILE through EPISODES.  However, I am not even enjoying this season.  And that says a lot because I will watch almost any trash out there.  This is supposed to be a lighthearted summer romp and instead it's like BEING IN HELL WITH SATAN.  Yes I've used this joke before BUT THIS TIME I'M NOT JOKING.

Thank you for educating me about Brandi's racism.  That makes me see her in a whole new light.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Fire 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I think Dorinda with her alcohol pickled brain keeps forgetting that these scenes of her drunk on her ass and berating her casemates are  on film and we have seen them. She might have forgotten them but we haven't. I hope that if Andy has any thoughts about bringing her back for RHNY that he is watching closely. Dorinda is a toxic mean drunk bully. I can't stand her. 

Hilarious that Dorinda could think she can claim that she didn't drink one night.  She has never skipped drinking, not once.  And we have all the evidence we need.  

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

No.  She is the most delusional Housewife I know.  That being said I have only watched 2 franchises.  LOL

2 hours ago, Emmeline said:

YES!  Exactly!  Thank you!  She's horrible!  

Vicki:  I'm just not feeling great today.
Dorinda:  STOP BEING A VICTIM

Jill:  Can I watch you film your show
Dorinda:  YOU'RE JUST SO THIRSTY

When Dorinda starts to lose an argument/coherency she latches onto an ad hominem insult and just repeats it over and over again until the other person cries.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
(edited)

By the way, I don't know if this is appropriate here, but I'm not sure where to put it.  Does Tamra have a bad history?  I am really liking her on this show but if I find out she has a bad history on her franchise that would suck.  (Not that I was liking Brandi here at all, but wow does that change my opinion of her.)

God, It's really annoying to watch Eva watch how horrible Dorinda is and yet Eva keeps defending her.  They are both just kissing each other's ass and it's painful to watch.  Dorinda is just so disgusting.  If I take Brandi and Jill's sides in a conflict that's messed up.

I just saw "That lady could be your Mama" 😁

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I just saw "That lady could be your Mama" 😁

This was the best part of the show, particularly the bartender!  That being said, Brandi is a pain in the ass and shit thrower extraordinaire. 

Each one of them is full of it to a degree, but none of the others comes close to matching Dorinda in regard to delusion and outright nastiness. If she thought hosting this particular season was going to show how wonderful she is and how wrong Bravo was to "put her on pause" she would be sadly mistaken.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ugh Eva walking into her room and  playing into Dorinda's game.. girl stop Dorinda has anger and control issues 100% and doesn't own up to the low blows she throws out but tells you you deserve them .... There is NO defending that ... Dorinda and her maybe I care to much for things to be perfect and I should just not care ...trying to flip it around once again so she is the victim in this and not the aggressor I just can't 

And later at that dinner Dorinda attacking Vicki AGAIN... you cant mention anything apparently around Dorinda unless its a positive thing or you are a victim ... the woman just got DUMPED the day before filming started and she was sick ... you cant control either of those two things and causally bringing it up isn't being a victim GOD i cant stand Dorinda for making me defend Vicki AGAIN but come on now

then turning that slur towards Jill and ball face lie that she wasn't drinking during the episode she was trying to dawg Jill about ... I love Jill's watch the episode and they play back her saying she's gonna have ANOTHER drink ... Jill was 100% right you were put on pause (aka fired for the next season) because of your bullying of TINS so hard that they had to get her away from you for her own protection( you remember that SLURINDA?) when you get drunk ... she is doing it again at this dinner good god

And that was ALL on Taylor for bringing up something from fucking 9 years ago that didn't have ANYTHING to do with her ... So yes dont throw out shit if you dont expect Brandi to respond .... 

And Dorinda once again We dont bring up dead husbands and kids ,,,, did she just block out dragging Jills dead husband up not 5 mins before? like for real for real? Dorinda Brandi isn't the one ti fuck with you might get to attack these other girls and smile and everything but Brandi will go scorch earth on you woman 

Winner of the night was Phaedra with her she could be your mother line and making the bartender laugh 

I just can help it. I love Phedra on my TV

• Love 12
(edited)

Fun fact: I once stayed at the Red Lion Inn.

That was an interesting episode. Brandi is probably my least favorite housewife of all time (she even beats Rinna!) So, I was cheering for Taylor when she called her out -- I don't believe theirs a timestamp on calling out bad behavior. Brandi has done some downright cruel immoral things in the name of reality television. It is fully understandable why Taylor is holding a grudge. And as someone who binged watch the show -- unpopular opinion: but Brandi really sank Beverly Hills taste wise. The first season was a lot classier than the second. I say this to say, Dorinda was 100% wrong. She went too far. BUT, Brandi thinks she is always the cruelest person in the room. She ends up crying when she meets her match (Kenya!).  She should be more careful about what she says because you never know when you're going to meet someone who is willing to get further in the gutter than you - a la Dorinda. I don't feel bad for Brandi at all.

Edited by Miss Slay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
31 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Each one of them is full of it to a degree, but none of the others comes close to matching Dorinda in regard to delusion and outright nastiness. If she thought hosting this particular season was going to show how wonderful she is and how wrong Bravo was to "put her on pause" she would be sadly mistaken.  

I think Dorinda really thought she was going to get a bunch of new cute catchphrases from this season, like "I made it nice" or all those other catchphrases she puts on all of the pajamas that those poor women are forced to wear.

1 minute ago, Miss Slay said:

And as someone who binged watch the show -- unpopular opinion: but Brandi really sank it taste wise. The first season was a lot classier than the second. 

No, I think you are right.  This is what I suspected might happen and it's certainly delivering.

• Love 7

Are these eight days sort of a Ground Hog Day meets Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? Obviously Dorinda is Elizabeth Taylor's Martha and the others take turns playing Richard Burton's George while the others are a group of Honey and Nick. Everyday.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Fun fact: I once stayed at the Red Lion Inn.

That was an interesting episode. Brandi is probably my least favorite housewife of all time (she even beats Rinna!) So, I was cheering for Taylor when she called her out -- I don't believe theirs a timestamp on calling out bad behavior. Brandi has done some downright cruel immoral things in the name of reality television. It is fully understandable why Taylor is holding a grudge. And as someone who binged watch the show -- unpopular opinion: but Brandi really sank Beverly Hills taste wise. The first season was a lot classier than the second. I say this to say, Dorinda was 100% wrong. She went too far. BUT, Brandi thinks she is always the cruelest person in the room. She ends up crying when she meets her match (Kenya!).  She should be more careful about what she says because you never know when you're going to meet someone who is willing to get further in the gutter than you - a la Dorinda. I don't feel bad for Brandi at all.

But here's the thing... RH isn't a live show. So while Brandi shouldn't have said what she did about using a surrogate, it was Bravo that chose to make it a plot point. I'm sure they could have figured out a way to remove Brandi or go in a different direction in the editing room. And it does sound like it was the worst kept secret in BH. Finally, if Taylor is so concerned about Adrienne's kids, why is she dredging up this painful situation totally out of the blue a decade letter?

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6

I don’t get Taylor’s cold and freezer burnt beef with Brandi. Girl we ,the tv land people, saw what happened…….a decade ago AND we also saw Brandi and Adrienne talk and reconcile their difference and apologize years later and move on. The word thirsty is being thrown out a lot this episode but Taylor is damn near dehydrated and weathered. So dumb. Maybe I’m irritated because I’m on Brandi’s side!!

Dorinda is what we call a revisionist historian. She can’t remember anything about a damn thing but spouts slurred mouth diarrhea like it’s the gospel truth .  Put the martini down, pick your phone up and call a professional, girl you need mental counseling.   

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Dorinda is the wowwowwowowoworrrrrrsststttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I do believe her about Bobby's funeral but Dorinda is just a complete asshole.

Jill is 100% lying about Bobby's funeral.  That much is obvious.  But boy I still hate Dorinda.

I think Jill was splitting hairs as in one of her confessionals she said she would never have invited BRAVO to film the funeral inside and the actual funeral wasn't filmed.

As to who initiated the filming outside - who knows - as it was in the "news" when it occurred in terms of Betheny showing up and there were pictures of them outside by sources other than BRAVO and I assume there was video footage. I don't remember how much of Bethenny and Jill being filmed was actually on that episode or if it was just chiefly some shots of people milling around outside.

• Love 4
(edited)

I didn't realize that Richard was Dorinda's 2nd husband and they were married less than 6 years. Methinks she's built their relationship into some sort of mythical Camelot, but I wonder if he would have eventually tired of her ways -- seems like most people do. And I have no doubt had she been a Housewife when he died, Dorinda would have invited Bravo to film the funeral. She's as thirsty as Jill. Possibly more so.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 20
(edited)

Having this season at Bluestone Manner under Dorinda's evil eye really held these women back from whatever potential there was to see them really let loose and have fun. 

I don't know much about OC because I never watched the franchise, and while I am familiar with Vicki, the woman wants to Whoop It Up! No one's whooping anything up at Bluestone Manner. And Vicki's not wrong, 8 days is a long time at Dorinda's house. 

And to think that the next season of RHUGT is rumored to be in Thailand. I know season 2 gals are all ex-Housewives, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve a real trip. 

If the RHONY choice was between Jill and Dorinda, I choose Jill every time. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 2
  • Love 12

Jill is very astute in her observations of Dorinda, especially concerning how much fame has gone to her head and made her a monster.I follow Dorinda on Instagram and my mouth is often just hanging open at how much she is in love with the camera and herself. It is pretty creepy to watch.

• Like 1
  • Fire 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

If the RHONY choice was between Jill and Dorinda, I choose Jill every time. 

I'd go so far as to say that holds true for pretty much every cast member of RHoNY for its entire run. I remember when Dorinda was relieved of her apple and so many people were upset that it her instead of Ramona.  Ramona makes an ass of herself but I cannot recall an instance when she displayed anything close to the vitriol and rancor displayed by Dorinda on numerous occasions.  Ramona needs to be saved from herself and not others saved from her. It seems the other way around for Dorinda.  

If Jill is shown footage contradicting her statements I'm pretty sure she would sheepishly admit to being caught while I have a feeling Dorinda would continue to double down and somehow place the blame on anyone but herself.  

I can only assume that production had plenty of good reason to remove her from the cast of RHoNY considering  as I recall at that time she was still inexplicably a fan favorite with a lot of people simply concerned about her drinking.  My guess is that a lot went on behind the scenes. After all, Sonja wasn't pulled despite having many drunken and low moments of her own.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 18

Eva and Phaedra obviously haven't watched Dorinda's seasons on RHNY-- Phaedra seems shocked at everything that Dorinda spews out and Eva isn't even around when Dorinda pulls her mean stuff to the ladies now and she is still taking Dorindas side!  Very frustrating.  I dont want anyone siding with Dorinda after the way she's acting. I want to watch her head explode when she realizes they DONT think she's the hostest with the mostest and hasn't a real clue how to make it nice! I'll just flat out say I'm a bitch when it comes to Dorinda, I want lightening to strike her or Saint Richard to appear in her 'nap' dreams and scold her about her behavior so she finally gets it through her thick head and realizes how she's acting and that she's not ALWAYS right.  That's how sickening she was to watch on her last 2 seasons of NY-- just like she is now. 😡

• Applause 1
  • Love 10

I am so over hearing the word thirsty. But in a contest between Jill and Dorinda I give the thirsty award to Dorinda. She insists that Andy say that she was placed on pause and others were fired. In her addlebrained alcohol induced state she sees herself entitled to another season because you know she wasn't fired damn it. Why can't Andy see that Dorinda ruins every episode with her drinking? 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 16
12 hours ago, skyedeveraux said:

I don’t get Taylor’s cold and freezer burnt beef with Brandi. Girl we ,the tv land people, saw what happened…….a decade ago AND we also saw Brandi and Adrienne talk and reconcile their difference and apologize years later and move on. The word thirsty is being thrown out a lot this episode but Taylor is damn near dehydrated and weathered. So dumb. Maybe I’m irritated because I’m on Brandi’s side!!

This! And the thing is - the Brandi/Adrienne thing has NOTHING to do with Taylor other than she was there when it happened. It's been a decade, Adrienne got over it. Why dredge it up again? If Taylor wanted to speak on something Brandi did directly to her, I might get it because this is an opportunity to discuss - although part of me is like, a whole lotta time has passed, let the mouse go (TM Sutton). But - production probably encourages discussing the past so - yeah, Taylor, keep it about yourself not old castmates and Brandi. Taylor is not a nice person overall - I saw her on one of those marriage reality shows with her new husband. They were both nasty. Maybe she's just better at keeping that side at bay on Real Housewives (although I never really liked her, she was quite phony). I would have liked to see her try to go across the table at Brandi - LMAO. Grown woman who accused her ex husband of abuse is ready to abuse a woman over something that had nothing to do with her. Someone explain that one to me. 

I enjoyed the scene with Phaedra comforting Brandi and the two of them cracking up at the notion that Dorinda is old enough to be Brandi's mom. Not to mention the bartender cracking up to. That was a real moment. And one that makes me miss Phaedra on RHOA.

• Like 3
  • Love 14
Just now, BodhiGurl said:

This! And the thing is - the Brandi/Adrienne thing has NOTHING to do with Taylor other than she was there when it happened. It's been a decade, Adrienne got over it. Why dredge it up again? If Taylor wanted to speak on something Brandi did directly to her, I might get it because this is an opportunity to discuss - although part of me is like, a whole lotta time has passed, let the mouse go (TM Sutton). But - production probably encourages discussing the past so - yeah, Taylor, keep it about yourself not old castmates and Brandi. Taylor is not a nice person overall - I saw her on one of those marriage reality shows with her new husband. They were both nasty. Maybe she's just better at keeping that side at bay on Real Housewives (although I never really liked her, she was quite phony). I would have liked to see her try to go across the table at Brandi - LMAO. Grown woman who accused her ex husband of abuse is ready to abuse a woman over something that had nothing to do with her. Someone explain that one to me. 

I enjoyed the scene with Phaedra comforting Brandi and the two of them cracking up at the notion that Dorinda is old enough to be Brandi's mom. Not to mention the bartender cracking up to. That was a real moment. And one that makes me miss Phaedra on RHOA.

Right when Dorinda went in on Brandi being a reality tv (hoe) she will do anything I was like there are 2 other housewives sitting at that table that did just as many other reality shows as her why are they not hoes? Dorinda dont be mad that NO ONE wanted you on their reality show because of your drunk TOXIC  behavior

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

That was funny. I rewound it a few times, I cracked up at Phaedra's "for real?" when Brandi said "she's only 5 years older than me." The bartender losing it was the highlight. 

I didn't think Taylor should have brought it up, like Brandi said it was so long ago and she and Adrienne made up but Brandi just can't help herself and of course she had to bring up Russell dying. I wonder if she said how he killed himself because they cut out exactly what she said. We just saw Eva's reaction. And then of course, Slurinda making things worse by bringing Brandi's kid dying. That was all just dark.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I didn't realize that Richard was Dorinda's 2nd husband and they were married less than 6 years. Methinks she's built their relationship into some sort of mythical Camelot, but I wonder if he would have eventually tired of her ways -- seems like most people do. And I have no doubt had she been a Housewife when he died, Dorinda would have invited Bravo to film the funeral. She's as thirsty as Jill. Possibly more so.

My understanding is that Richard died of cirrhosis of the liver based on what I read. So that marriage might have been quite something with two alcoholics - I am envisioning some kind of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf with Dorinda as the angry drunk and Richard in the Burton role.

I think Dorinda is missing the lifestyle she had with Richard in London in the same was as Sonja misses the Morgan lifestyle. It is hard to believe that anyone who married their second husband late in life and was married for about six years really is still emotionally grieving their "great love".

Dorinda was lucky that Richard bought her Bluestone and that her BRAVO salary enabled her to keep the place. 

Edited by amarante
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
10 hours ago, stcroix said:

Eva and Phaedra obviously haven't watched Dorinda's seasons on RHNY-- Phaedra seems shocked at everything that Dorinda spews out and Eva isn't even around when Dorinda pulls her mean stuff to the ladies now and she is still taking Dorindas side!  Very frustrating.  I dont want anyone siding with Dorinda after the way she's acting. I want to watch her head explode when she realizes they DONT think she's the hostest with the mostest and hasn't a real clue how to make it nice! I'll just flat out say I'm a bitch when it comes to Dorinda, I want lightening to strike her or Saint Richard to appear in her 'nap' dreams and scold her about her behavior so she finally gets it through her thick head and realizes how she's acting and that she's not ALWAYS right.  That's how sickening she was to watch on her last 2 seasons of NY-- just like she is now. 😡

I'll join you..and even take it further and say that Richard passed away in order to get away from her.

Regarding Taylor bringing up the Adrienne surrogate scandal.  While I understand it was years ago and that Brandi apologized.... the issue is that she hasn't learned anything and keeps repeating the same mistakes.

And watching this Ex wife club special...we all now remember why each of them were fired.  Though I admit to kind of missing Tamra and Jill.

Eva...well...I remember her attempts at acting on Y&R...and complaining how mean people were to her behind the scenes.  And I remember Nia Peebles saying that she held up production because she didn't listen to direction and was being yelled at in order to get her to cry on camera (story purpose).

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I think Dorinda is missing the lifestyle she had with Richard in London in the same was as Sonja misses the Morgan lifestyle. It is hard to believe that anyone who married their second husband late in life and was married for about six years really is still emotionally grieving their "great love".

I agree with your points regarding her likely missing the lifestyle and OTT continued grieving, but I question her living in London with Richard.  I thought she living there when married to her first husband? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

And then of course, Slurinda making things worse by bringing Brandi's kid dying. That was all just dark.

Wait I missed this. What did Dorinda say?

2 minutes ago, ichbin said:

I agree with your points regarding her likely missing the lifestyle and OTT continued grieving, but I question her living in London with Richard.  I thought she living there when married to her first husband? 

You are correct. I remember her saying that she met Richard in NY when she was working as a realtor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I watching this again just now. Dorinda had one dirty martini outside of the Red Lion Restaurant. They were seated inside and she was handed a 2nd. martini that she proceeded to gulp.  Finished that one off and she was handed a third. Now I like a martini as well but 3?? She was already slurring her words when she she had her second.  And boy did she tell a whopper when she said that she never naps. Is she not aware that these shows are being filmed and we have seen her over and over napping most likely after day drinking?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I watching this again just now. Dorinda had one dirty martini outside of the Red Lion Restaurant. They were seated inside and she was handed a 2nd. martini that she proceeded to gulp.  Finished that one off and she was handed a third. Now I like a martini as well but 3?? She was already slurring her words when she she had her second.  And boy did she tell a whopper when she said that she never naps. Is she not aware that these shows are being filmed and we have seen her over and over napping most likely after day drinking?

And her need to nap was verbalized by her and well documented on RHONY too.

I want someone to go toe to toe with her. I hate how they all back down to keep the peace. Fuck Dorinda.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 13
49 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

We see this phenomenon again and again so I imagine there is a kind of person who is so used to lying without anyone ever refuting it that they don't even realize they are lying. It is really the only thing that can explain it.

I could be wrong but we don't see this kind of reality denial with the more self aware housewives like Bethenny. It might also be that some of these women don't get as drunk as others and therefore are more in control of their actions and remember what they were doing. Jill never drinks and I don't remember Bethenny ever being filmed being shit-faced although obviously there could have been times but I think for the most part she was very aware of being filmed and not wanting to lose control.

My personal experience with people who lie habitually is that it is based on a combination of factors. Most people don't really listen that carefully and/or don't remember stuff. Most people have no desire to confront someone and tell them they are lying unless it is a personal issue that needs to resolve. Some types of people like celebrities and politicians have sycophants surrounding them who validate their lies. 

Who in Dorinda's world would actually want to tell her she is lying except in a reality show where you are being paid to be in someone's face. Her daughter isn't going to want to face the wrath of drunk Dorinda; John certainly wasn't going to and the rest of her circle consists of paid housekeepers and casual friends.

• Love 5

It was NOT ok and she should have been kicked off the show for that alone - not allowed to stick around to hurl racist remarks at Joyce, throw wine on Eileen, slap LVP, shove Kyle down a landing, etc.

Whoa! Did not know about her shoving Kyle. But seeing this all in a list reminds me of something I really dislike about the RH shows - producers shrug off - or maybe even egg on - behavior from these women that would NEVER be allowed coming from a man. I'm a woman and often roll my eyes when men talk about double standards, but at times I watch these shows and think that this behavior would never be tolerated by a man - why is it okay when a woman does it? I think of Sonja throwing herself at this 20, 21 year-old guy who was manning the boat the ladies were taking on the lake near Heather's Berkshire home and how the other women are just giggling about it, the way they all ogle and comment (and maybe even touch/grope) an attractive man who enters their group. It especially skeeves me out when the man is there to do a job.

Same goes for these women being physically aggressive or violent with each other.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Vulture does fantastic recaps of this show as well as all of the HW franchises. Brian Moylan does NY and BH and he is brilliant

This is an excerpt from their recap of the current episode 

https://www.vulture.com/article/real-housewives-ultimate-girls-trip-season-2-episode-5-recap-the-ultimate-thirst.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Vulture - July 8%2C 2022&utm_term=Subscription List - Vulture (1 Year)#_ga=2.169290788.462827494.1657116569-1209174497.1656623774

Like all fights in late-stage Housewifery, the Jill and Dorinda fight is about the show itself. Dorinda thinks that Jill is mad at her because she wouldn’t film with her as a “friend of,” and Jill is mad at Dorinda because she thinks fame ruined her. I think fame ruined both of them and they hate the least attractive parts of themselves that they see in the other. They’re both fame monsters and they’re both thirsty, but the difference is that Dorinda has acid in her mouth and sprays it on everyone when she gives them a tongue lashing. She’s like one of those frogs you lick that’s supposed to make you trip, but when you lick her she just pees on you, like the frogs in her yard.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Everyone of these behaviors that you mentioned would get you fired from regular employment. But here they are celebrated, laughed at and encouraged. the complete opposite of reality. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 4