Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

On 7/16/2022 at 8:39 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Her brain must be pickled.

and its taking a big toll on her face too.   Speaking of, does anyone know what Phaedra said to Brandi at the bar about Dorinda that also had the bartender snickering and laughing behind his mask? They were talking about age.

Dorinda is reminding me of this character now.image.png.af68ce82b0c32ea81bf9153bed502f1e.png

8 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

and its taking a big toll on her face too.   Speaking of, does anyone know what Phaedra said to Brandi at the bar about Dorinda that also had the bartender snickering and laughing behind his mask? They were talking about age.

Dorinda is reminding me of this character now.image.png.af68ce82b0c32ea81bf9153bed502f1e.png

Phaedra (I am paraphrasing) told Brandi that she can’t assault or want to assault Dorinda, because Dorinda was old enough to be her mother. Brandi clarified that Dorinda was actually only 4-5 years older than she was.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2

I should have known that the good times could not last with this cast. Between Dorinda, Brandi, and Jill, my head was spinning during this episode. When Vicki is the least offensive chick in a particular episode, y'all have a problem.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1