Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Suspicious Minds

• Start Topic

Chleb is on the receiving end of Kathryn's anger and makes a big decision. Austen is hurt that Craig didn't tell him about hooking up with Naomie and suspects the former couple is hiding an even bigger secret. Naomie decides to throw a party where Austen tries to confirm his suspicions. Olivia defends Kathryn, causing a rift between her and Venita.

Airdate: 06/30/2022

(edited)

Why does Venita look 45 in her THs? 
Damn she is annoying as hell. She is verrry proud of being an “Influencer”, lmao. 

It’s weird to see Kathryn just living her life with no children in sight. Really sad. 

This show is meticulously scripted and fake now. 

Naomie’s old nose was cuter. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

What a surprise.  Another party.  Naomi knows so many people?  I think Naomi and Greg are really done.  He wanted to make sure it was really over in Vegas.  Looks like she is still interested, but he’s out, for sure.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Craig had a good buzz going on during Naomie’s party. Why do we never see Craig at his law practice? He’s a member of the South Carolina Bar Association. Bravo TV must pay these people(the cast) well. I don’t believe many of them would be able to maintain professional career employment, if they actually had to work, for very long.

Edited by APK
  • Love 5

So Shep is 42 and Austin is 35 and they are gossiping about Craig and Naomie sleeping together like a couple of old ladies. Just once I would love to hear someone say to Shep MYOB when he demands to be given the juicy details.  

None of these men look good. Even Craig is beginning to get the alcohol bloated face. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 18
(edited)
28 minutes ago, APK said:

Craig had a good buzz going on during Naomie’s party. Why do we never see Craig at his law practice? He’s a member of the South Carolina Bar Association. Bravo TV must pay these people(the cast) well. I don’t believe many of them would be able to maintain professional career employment, if they actually had to work, for very long.

Craig seems buzzed and shiny allll the time. 

Of course Naomie had to start belittling Craig for his ice chewing. She’s a controlling mother hen. I have a friend like Naomie who treats boyfriends like little kids she needs to reprimand. 

Chleb really has Kathryn’s number-she drives everyone away. Danni was so loyal to her but even she seems to finally be gone. 

Taylor is only 27?? That’s quite an age difference. Shep looked cuter this episode, like old Shep. His cousin seemed way older than her stated age. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
58 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So Shep is 42 and Austin is 35 and they are gossiping about Craig and Naomie sleeping together like a couple of old ladies. Just once I would love to hear someone say to Shep MYOB when he demands to be given the juicy details.  

None of these men look good. Even Craig is beginning to get the alcohol bloated face. 

The scene in the restaurant cracked me up as Shep and Austen gossiped like two old hens while their much younger dates looked uncomfortable with the whole conversation. I would have loved to hear the inaudible messages the girls were trying to telepathically send each other during that scene.

Shout out to Taylor for trying to tamp down Shep’s drama over Paige and Craig arguing in a restaurant by pointing out they only saw half a second of it and had no idea what they were arguing about. She seemed too smart for Shep until she told his cousin (who can’t possibly be only 36!) that she isn’t on any birth control.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Did she still have some form of custody when they filmed last summer? I don't remember the timeline of her losing the kids.

She lost custody in March 2021.  She has only supervised visitation.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3

Anyone who thinks that women are the worst when it comes to gossip has obviously never watched Southern Charm. Does Austen ever have any conversation that isn't about other people's business? It's gotten old. Also, I'm not buying the whole Austen/Olivia pairing. Seems she knew most of the women in the Charm circle already. You can't tell me there's anything organic about these two getting together. This is all producer driven. And can everyone stop with how beautiful she is? Naomie and Taylor are prettier than Olivia is. Cameran and Chelsea were gorgeous. Madison is more beautiful than Olivia! (But only on the outside.)

Shep's cousin Marcie: That is a hard 36! 

It was nice to see a party without any Kathryn drama.

• Like 3
  • Love 12

I don’t recognize Naomie anymore. Last week; I noticed the cosmetic work done on her nose and lips and this week; I noticed some cosmetic work was possibly done around the eyes. Blue contact lenses as well.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Of course Naomie had to start belittling Craig for his ice chewing. She’s a controlling mother hen. I have a friend like Naomie who treats boyfriends like little kids she needs to reprimand. 

Right??? She has to bust his chops after sleeping with him.  Does anyone here think Craig slept with Naomi in Vegas to find out if he still loves her?  Like a test?   I really should ask the two experts, Austin and Shep, lol.  Two experts that need to know everyone’s business.  As soon as Madison walked in Austin got all flustered for the night.  All unkiltered.  Such a puss.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I think Naomie and Pringle would be a cute couple 😬 

I’ll see myself out 🤸🏼‍♀️ 

I’m wondering what’s the story about Pringle and his divorce.  Who initiated it?  I do like his demeanor.  He seems to go with the flow, not like the other two yentas, Austin and Shep.  Two old ladies sitting on the porch gossiping about everyone in Charleston.  I think Taylor is wasting her time with Shep.  He just can’t move forward with his life.  It’s like he’s afraid.  The other one, Austin just can’t get Madison out of his head.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

I understand why Paige isn’t bothered by Craig and Naomie sleeping together but I wonder if she was bothered by Craig reminiscing about all his great memories at Naomie’s parents’ house to anyone who would listen at that party. When he said “this was basically my house”’ to someone (Olivia?), I was like 🤔

Naomie left the show and Charleston in a sort of obnoxious blaze of glory and while she is not my favorite by any means, I give her some credit for repeatedly admitting out loud that she made a lot of dumb mistakes with Metul. That isn’t easy to do so good for her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 19

I wonder if Craig is simply the name on the law firm store front. I cannot imagine anyone relying on this dissolute slob for legal advice. Even the pillow store is managed by invisible factotums.

I think the only thing Naomie and Craig regret is their chance at being a social media power couple.

Which company is giving Kathryn those gawdawful pastel leisure wear things to promote? Serious miscalculation.

And the hair and black eyebrows. Like a hardened carny of old.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

I understand why Paige isn’t bothered by Craig and Naomie sleeping together but I wonder if she was bothered by Craig reminiscing about all his great memories at Naomie’s parents’ house to anyone who would listen at that party. When he said “this was basically my house”’ to someone (Olivia?), I was like 🤔

Naomie left the show and Charleston in a sort of obnoxious blaze of glory and while she is not my favorite by any means, I give her some credit for repeatedly admitting out loud that she made a lot of dumb mistakes with Metul. That isn’t easy to do so good for her. 

I just don't buy Paige and Craig as a couple. They both like the spotlight, now she's on another show because she is Craig's girlfriend. I mean they probably like each other just fine, but I see no chemistry at all. And they live in different states and seem fine with that. Others here are saying Auten and Olivia are also a fake couple, which also makes sense. If true it improves my opinion of Olivia. Better just a famewhore than another very attractive woman actually interested in that loser. He is still obsessed with Madison and I do agree, first time I saw her I thought she was stunning. Problem with Madison is once you get a glimpse of her personality she just gets uglier. Does seem Pringle was smart enough to back off after he saw her nasty, vile personality directed at others. Austen is just stupid, among his other flaws 

• Like 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering what’s the story about Pringle and his divorce.  Who initiated it?  I do like his demeanor.  He seems to go with the flow, not like the other two yentas, Austin and Shep.  Two old ladies sitting on the porch gossiping about everyone in Charleston.  I think Taylor is wasting her time with Shep.  He just can’t move forward with his life.  It’s like he’s afraid.  The other one, Austin just can’t get Madison out of his head.

I have a feeling that Shep idolizes Hugh Hefner, which is depressing.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Wow, I didn't realize it was that long ago. 

Lost custody to a convicted Felon. Yes, I know he's rich, but he has been quite shamed in his home state, a conservative state at that. There has to be some really bad stuff there to not only lose custody, but to only be allowed supervised visits. She is worrying about spreading rumors about Jason and attacking Naomie for calling her on it when she cannot see her own children without supervision. Great priorities. Those poor, poor children.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 3
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Which company is giving Kathryn those gawdawful pastel leisure wear things to promote?

Looks like something the Golden Girls would wear.

6 minutes ago, chlban said:

Others here are saying Auten and Olivia are also a fake couple, which also makes sense.

She is an actress with an IMDB page, so it makes sense that she would try to pick a fight with the hostess of the party to which she was invited. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
14 minutes ago, chlban said:

I just don't buy Paige and Craig as a couple. They both like the spotlight, now she's on another show because she is Craig's girlfriend. I mean they probably like each other just fine, but I see no chemistry at all. And they live in different states and seem fine with that. Others here are saying Auten and Olivia are also a fake couple, which also makes sense. If true it improves my opinion of Olivia. Better just a famewhore than another very attractive woman actually interested in that loser. He is still obsessed with Madison and I do agree, first time I saw her I thought she was stunning. Problem with Madison is once you get a glimpse of her personality she just gets uglier. Does seem Pringle was smart enough to back off after he saw her nasty, vile personality directed at others. Austen is just stupid, among his other flaws 

Watching the Paige/Craig scenes I thought they seemed really at ease with each other (which Craig and Naomie never were) but the more I think about it, it does have more of a good pals kind of chemistry than a great romance chemistry. Cam and Shep had similar chemistry and there was zero romance there obviously. 

Both Olivia and Austen talking about the other being tall as their first good quality was all I needed to know there is no there there. Austen seems to be constantly angling for whatever will get him more screen time - he should try out for Real Housewives next since he’s already been on Summer and Winter House. 

Edited by TeeMo
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10
55 minutes ago, chlban said:

Craig never seems to have strong, real chemistry with anyone he dates. 

Austen definitely always seems into his girls. Even if it may possibly be scripted (Olivia?) he seems to truly be attracted to/into them. Shep is authentic too.  

But Craig and Paige I don’t buy. It’s a just-for-TV/social media gig. Like Kathryn & Chleb, Whitney and his models in the past, lol, and many other relationships on here. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, TeeMo said:

She seemed too smart for Shep until she told his cousin (who can’t possibly be only 36!) that she isn’t on any birth control.

I know!!! How crazy is that! Is she trying to trap a man like Katheryn tried to trap TRav?  I guess those oversize ugly fake eye glasses she wore could serve as birth control.

I will be in Charleston in a few weeks and was looking at dining options, I remembered that Naomi's family have a couple of restaurants and decided on one for the first night, Saltwater Cowboy, low and behold Shep & Co. were there...my plan is to take the water taxi to the marina then Uber to the restaurant because it is in Mt. Pleasant, has anyone on here been to SWC?

• Fire 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, chlban said:

This whole show has become fake, with Patricia the love advisor of fakeness.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 6

Shep and Austin should just sit around with Patricia and gossip about the youngins.  Patricia doesn't seem to have any female friends her own age.  Shep and Austin would be a good option for her.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, chlban said:

I just don't buy Paige and Craig as a couple

I don't see any sweet affection between these two. With her living in NY and Craig in Charleston I don't see this relationship lasting. 

I think the Olivia and Austen relationship is fake. 

Taylor, Shep is 42 and you have been together 2 yrs. If he's not ready yet to start considering marriage and kids stop wasting your time. He's going to be another Thomas Ravenel having kids in his late 50's and never marrying the baby mama. 

Why is Madison and Pringle still on the show? Patricia doesn't belong, either. Old lady at Naomi's party. Her time has expired. Please, stop.  

Venita, wtf? Annoying and silly. Ohhhhh, being an influencer is soooo hard!  

So Naomi and Craig hooked up once maybe twice. Craig is done with her as evidenced by nagging Naomi giving him shit about chewing ice. She is such a shrew. Even if they did get back together (which we know they won't) he wouldn't be able to handle her put downs. He knows this, he just had to have final closure. Besides, he and Paige were not exclusive yet, she was sleeping with that guy Andre from Summer House when Craig wasn't around so all is fair until they make a commitment to only be with each other. 

Chleb is handsome and I liked his phone conversation with his mom in the car. Telling his mom to stop talking so he could get a word in was funny!

This season is a mess! Whose turn is it to have a party next week? 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, chlban said:

Lost custody to a convicted Felon. Yes, I know he's rich, but he has been quite shamed in his home state, a conservative state at that. There has to be some really bad stuff there to not only lose custody, but to only be allowed supervised visits. She is worrying about spreading rumors about Jason and attacking Naomie for calling her on it when she cannot see her own children without supervision. Great priorities. Those poor, poor children.

30 yrs old and not a brain in her head.  Bet she hasn’t one friend left.  She needs therapy, lose weight, dye her hair red and wear dark clothes, like black.  Stay away from booze and men.  Terrible mother.  Trash.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, chlban said:

I just don't buy Paige and Craig as a couple. They both like the spotlight, now she's on another show because she is Craig's girlfriend. I mean they probably like each other just fine, but I see no chemistry at all. And they live in different states and seem fine with that. Others here are saying Auten and Olivia are also a fake couple,

Meh.  Probably disagree.  Everyone seems to be a psychic.

As far as all the "NO CHEMISTRY" comments (on Paige and Craig), I suppose I also disagree.  They seem quite at ease with each other.  I don't buy that constantly fighting (see: Naomi & Craig) is actually chemistry, that's some kind of bent relationship horror-show lesson from decades of soap operas.

Edited by Lassus
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, LakeGal said:

Shep and Austin should just sit around with Patricia and gossip about the youngins.  Patricia doesn't seem to have any female friends her own age.  Shep and Austin would be a good option for her.  

My assumption is that female friends in Patricia's true social circle want nothing to do with this train wreck of a reality TV show. How she ever got Georgette Mosbacher to make an appearance on the show several years back is still astonishing to me.

• Like 2
  • Love 6

I can’t stand looking at Austen. He’s such a loser. The way he talks and just everything about him is  so annoying. 

Shep and his cousin seem to love to brag about their rich family. Shut up stupid snobs.

Craig was really red and splotchy at the party. 

Why would Chleb be with Kathryn. She’s garbage. Also Kathryn is not a single mom lol. She looks horrible as well. 

Olivia shut the fuck up. Everything about you sucks mainly because you actually are wanting to date loser Austen.

I really don’t give a fuck about Craig and Naomi hooking up. Move on ppl.

Shep’s gf is really pushing for marriage and kids it seems. I doubt it’ll happen and not being on birth control is stupid. Trying to trap him prob wouldn’t turn out well.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I understand why Paige isn’t bothered by Craig and Naomie sleeping together but I wonder if she was bothered by Craig reminiscing about all his great memories at Naomie’s parents’ house to anyone who would listen at that party. When he said “this was basically my house”’ to someone (Olivia?), I was like

Yes, I did think it was odd that he was talking about it so much. Maybe he was prompted by producers.  Either way, I'm sure that Paige wasn't thrilled watching it.  When was this filmed again?  Craig and Paige were 'official' in September, I think.  It's so weird to see her with the Southern Charm cast.  She has said that she'd move down to Charleston if Craig asked. 

18 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Talk about an abrupt reminder to Craig how belittling Naomie was when they were dating.  I swear I saw his light go out when she said that.  

I was impressed that Olivia did mention that Naomie was being a bit of a hypocrite about the whole party for Kathryn when they were talking to Patricia in the house.  Then she got attacked because she wouldn't agree with them.  I was also impressed again that Venita went up and apologize to her as well.  Notice that no one else did.

Shep and Austen are the biggest bitches of Bravo.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I don't see any sweet affection between these two. With her living in NY and Craig in Charleston I don't see this relationship lasting. 

I think the Olivia and Austen relationship is fake. 

Taylor, Shep is 42 and you have been together 2 yrs. If he's not ready yet to start considering marriage and kids stop wasting your time. He's going to be another Thomas Ravenel having kids in his late 50's and never marrying the baby mama. 

Why is Madison and Pringle still on the show? Patricia doesn't belong, either. Old lady at Naomi's party. Her time has expired. Please, stop.  

Venita, wtf? Annoying and silly. Ohhhhh, being an influencer is soooo hard!  

So Naomi and Craig hooked up once maybe twice. Craig is done with her as evidenced by nagging Naomi giving him shit about chewing ice. She is such a shrew. Even if they did get back together (which we know they won't) he wouldn't be able to handle her put downs. He knows this, he just had to have final closure. Besides, he and Paige were not exclusive yet, she was sleeping with that guy Andre from Summer House when Craig wasn't around so all is fair until they make a commitment to only be with each other. 

Chleb is handsome and I liked his phone conversation with his mom in the car. Telling his mom to stop talking so he could get a word in was funny!

This season is a mess! Whose turn is it to have a party next week? 

Mistake, sorry.

(edited)
4 hours ago, ProudMary said:

My assumption is that female friends in Patricia's true social circle want nothing to do with this train wreck of a reality TV show. How she ever got Georgette Mosbacher to make an appearance on the show several years back is still astonishing to me.

Yeah, the only thing more ridiculous than her Madame Tussaud's skincare regimen, is the notion that she gives two fux about any of these 30/40-somethings, or they about her.  The relationships go about as deep as the butter on their bread. 😉

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

She is an actress with an IMDB page, so it makes sense that she would try to pick a fight with the hostess of the party to which she was invited. 

Well now I feel dumb thinking that her intentions might have been real.

I will say that I think Craig and Paige are genuine. Paige seems to really be into him on Summer House.  Not sure how long it'll last though.

Oh and I forgot about Kathryn.  But it's just too uncomfortable watching someone who clearly has issues and needs help, not a stupid reality tv show.  

Edited by KLJ
  • Love 2
On 6/30/2022 at 6:54 PM, ProudMary said:

And can everyone stop with how beautiful she is? Naomie and Taylor are prettier than Olivia is. Cameran and Chelsea were gorgeous. Madison is more beautiful than Olivia! (But only on the outside.)

Yep. All I see is an underbite.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Craig never seems to have strong, real chemistry with anyone he dates. 

Austen definitely always seems into his girls. Even if it may possibly be scripted (Olivia?) he seems to truly be attracted to/into them. Shep is authentic too.  

But Craig and Paige I don’t buy. It’s a just-for-TV/social media gig. Like Kathryn & Chleb, Whitney and his models in the past, lol, and many other relationships on here. 

Speaking of Whitney, I guess Miss Patricia will never get that grand baby she desperately wants.  Could have tho, being he did sleep with Katherine awhile back in the beginning when everyone else did.  Was that a maybe or yes?  Not sure anymore.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, MadMiniaturist said:

Yep. All I see is an underbite.

Yep.  My husband noticed it first thing.  Austin’s tongue too.  Something wrong there.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2