Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

With all the holes in the dress, all I can think of is that scene on "I am Cait" where Kylie kept saying to Caitlyn "my va-gin-a" 

“My va-gin-a was out. Not my boob, not my butt crack, my va-gin-a!”
6 hours ago, GaT said:

With all the holes in the dress, all I can think of is that scene on "I am Cait" where Kylie kept saying to Caitlyn "my va-gin-a" 

“My va-gin-a was out. Not my boob, not my butt crack, my va-gin-a!”

So there may be a bit of Kardashian in her after all?

• Love 2
On 4/30/2016 at 4:41 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

Agreed.  Heaps better than the "plastic doll" covers she was doing for a little while.  It's the arrogance of saying that she is "self-made" that gets to me.  

Obviously, she has NO idea what that even means.

Am I the only one who thinks Balmain is butt-ugly?

• Love 7

I saw a pic of her  feet, swollen and purple, her legs all scraped up from the dress fabric rubbing on them... but she says it was worth it. She's nuts. I can't tell you how many times I've dressed and then changed either shoes or clothing due to them being uncomfortable. Nothing is worth it wearing if it causes pain.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I saw a pic of her  feet, swollen and purple, her legs all scraped up from the dress fabric rubbing on them... but she says it was worth it. She's nuts. I can't tell you how many times I've dressed and then changed either shoes or clothing due to them being uncomfortable. Nothing is worth it wearing if it causes pain.

Now that you mention it, her big toe is purple in the pic above....

I'm not understanding anyone as rich as them not getting shoes that don't fit right.  If your big toe is turning purple, wear a close toed shoe, weirdo.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

LMAO !    I just saw the pictures.   Good.  I hope this little idiot gets an infection from wearing something so torturous.

I didn't think anybody could be dumber than Kim, but apparently Kylie is taking the cake. 

^ I just envisioned Kylie reading this and saying,"Like...jnymph is so like ..stupid.  I don't like take cake, I literally like eat it."

• Love 3
(edited)

No, she'd probably say "Mom says you're just some stupid fat person from Ohio, and like, whatever, who cares what you think, you're just jealous or something".

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

I suspect the shoes were lent from the designer, as were the clothes, in her case and in most of the celebrities at these kind of events. You wear what is sent, not what's really your size or all that comfortable.

On 5/3/2016 at 8:33 PM, carolinagirl81 said:

Here's Kylie at the Met Gala wearing BalmainMTM4MzkxNDg2MjE4NjQyNzU3.jpg

The sleeves look too long for her. She looks about 20 years older than she really is and looks like a completely different ethnicity. So basically Kim's twin.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, Joe Jitsu913 said:

The sleeves look too long for her. She looks about 20 years older than she really is and looks like a completely different ethnicity. So basically Kim's twin.

She looks like a scared rabbit. Public appearances on her own are not her thing.

• Love 5

The really sad thing about it though is did you Kris' response to the picture Kylie posted of her cut up leg and bruised feet? Instead of being a concerned mother, Kris' response was to laugh about the price of being fabulous and used that obnoxious #proudmama hashtag. What a sick woman and it explains a lot about why Kylie is the way she is. So she's proud her daughter actually hurt herself for the sake of looking good? So twisted.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

The really sad thing about it though is did you Kris' response to the picture Kylie posted of her cut up leg and bruised feet? Instead of being a concerned mother, Kris' response was to laugh about the price of being fabulous and used that obnoxious #proudmama hashtag. What a sick woman and it explains a lot about why Kylie is the way she is. So she's proud her daughter actually hurt herself for the sake of looking good? So twisted.

Kris rarely has a conversation with one of the girls that doesn't include at least one, and usually several comments or criticisms of their makeup, hair, clothing or general appearance. "You look beautiful" " That outfit is gorgeous" "Your body is incredible"  "you've never looked so good"  "you're gorgrous" "I love your hair/shoes/dress/makeup" or " you're going to wear that?" "you need a manicure" etc. The whole family spends hours getting dressed and made up... every day!!!   

• Love 3
On 4 May 2016 at 6:40 AM, Joe Jitsu913 said:

Her makeup and hair make her look like a Bollywood starlet. 

• Love 2

This is definitely a non event, there is nothing unusual about the length of her shorts, it's pretty standard. Just more click bait with her name.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Winning snapchat, starting the wig trend, and now the shortest denim shorts in the history of time? Clearly her list of accomplishments grows with each day.

It's a shame that having an actual education isn't on that list. But I suppose that you don't need to be able to spell/do maths/speak in English in order to post a selfie. 

• Love 3

The break-up is being talked about all over TV this morning.  Apparently they've been broken up a good 2 weeks but its only being reported now. That's some messed up bullshit about what he pulled going to the Met Gala with the ticket she gave him even though they were broken up.  And Wendy Williams said he owes her a "few hundred thousand dollars" and pointed out the obvious, that he has always liked to appear as if he's the bigshot rich rapper but when in actuality he's broke and owes a lot of people a lot of money.

• Love 4

I was watching one of Kylie's YouTube makeup tutorials yesterday, and she's either highly medicated or a total sociopath. I've never seen someone so flat and with such little affect in my life. She is just dead in the eyes. Even when her makeup artist cracked a joke, Kylie just sat there lifeless. It's crazy that she's only 18 but comes off so old and jaded. For a kid who has everything there doesn't seem to be much joy in her life.

• Love 5

In all seriousness, I wonder if Blac Chyna and Rob's engagement and baby has had an effect on their relationship. The weirdness can't escape them. Of course, Tyga's just a douche no matter what, but I can see Kylie sticking around for his crap in hopes that he'll be the next Kanye West. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Really? She looked just as vapid as she usually does.

There's was a photo of inside the party where Kim was holding onto Kylie's arm and looking concerned.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, howmanywords said:

And Wendy Williams said he owes her a "few hundred thousand dollars" and pointed out the obvious, that he has always liked to appear as if he's the bigshot rich rapper but when in actuality he's broke and owes a lot of people a lot of money.

And yet people still keep leasing him cars, houses etc...

Also, what the fuck is Wendy Williams giving him "a few hundred thousand dollars" for?!? I say 'giving' rather than 'loaning' because she can wave bye bye to that money...

4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I was watching one of Kylie's YouTube makeup tutorials yesterday, and she's either highly medicated or a total sociopath. I've never seen someone so flat and with such little affect in my life. She is just dead in the eyes. 

Since that pretty much describes Kourtney, Kylie must copy Kim for her looks & Kourtney for her personality.

• Love 5

Also, what the fuck is Wendy Williams giving him "a few hundred thousand dollars" for?!?

I thought Wendy meant he owed Kylie a few hundred thousand dollars? Tickets for Met Gala range from 25,000-300,000.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

I thought Wendy meant he owed Kylie a few hundred thousand dollars? Tickets for Met Gala range from 25,000-300,000.

Ah, that makes more sense...

I bet she's not the only Kardashian-Jenner he's in hock to either.

I get it if Kourtney and Scott spend time together with the kids, or even alone. I get that she invites him to family things because he doesn't really have much family outside of them. I even get it if Kris and Scott get together one on one, to offer him some maternal support. (Or squeeze him for ratings but whatever) But am I the only one who thinks it's wildly inappropriate for him to be hanging around his ex's single sisters? For a long time it was Khloe, but now I really think given the opportunity, he would be into Kylie or Kendall.

• Love 6

This family is really confused with "boundaries."  There are so many examples I can think of where a boundary was crossed, I wouldn't know where to begin.  If Scott has a drinking problem, but makes appearances where alcohol is served, and is then encouraged to take happy selfies with whichever family member is also in attendance, doesn't that kind of constitute acceptance of his behavior?

In that picture with Kylie, he doesn't look happy or well.  Meanwhile, there's Kylie on his shoulder, posing with a dippy grin like it's no big deal.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

This family is really confused with "boundaries."  There are so many examples I can think of where a boundary was crossed, I wouldn't know where to begin.  If Scott has a drinking problem, but makes appearances where alcohol is served, and is then encouraged to take happy selfies with whichever family member is also in attendance, doesn't that kind of constitute acceptance of his behavior?

In that picture with Kylie, he doesn't look happy or well.  Meanwhile, there's Kylie on his shoulder, posing with a dippy grin like it's no big deal.

Oddly enough I think Scott truly looks at the younger girls as sisters. As messed up as he is, they have been his family for years. He has no immediate family left other than his own children. I don't think, outside of Kourtney, that the Kardashians truly care about Scott. Kim least of all. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I do think the youngest Kylie and Kendall who have known Scott for most of their lives as a brother truly care about him. They've have Scott around all time since they were younger than 10. I'm sure they're closest/bonded to Scott as a sibling than they are to any of Bruce's previous kids. Rob and Khloe also have loved and enabled him forever as a brother.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4
On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 11:30 PM, iwasish said:

She always looks so uncomfortable on the red carpets and the interviews. Stay home if you don't enjoy it.

Cant. Gotta make that money for Mama 

• Love 3

Kylie just bought herself a new mansion for $6 million, in the same neighborhood with her mother. I know Kylie is rich, but I wonder if she's rich enough to qualify for a $6 million mortgage on her own. Did Kris co-sign? Or did Kris buy it for her?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/19/kylie-jenner-buys-new-house/ "Kylie Jenner: Kim and Kanye Can Party Next Door in ... My New $6 Mil Crib" 5/19/2016 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie Jenner is getting the hell outta Dodge ... or at least Calabasas, but she'll still be within arms reach of her mom.

TMZ has learned the 18-year-old just snapped up a $6 million dollar home in Hidden Hills ... the same neighborhood Kris Jenner, and Kim Kardashian call home.

It's quite the upgrade ... she bought her last pad a year ago for $2.7 million. We're told there are already offers on Kylie's old pad, and it should go quickly for just under $3 mi.

Kylie's new crib is a Cape Cod stunner -- 6 bedrooms, 7 baths over 7,000 square feet. It's got a pool and wine cellar, plus a walk-in closet bigger than most master bedrooms. Key feature for chicks in her fam.

I was wondering why Kylie wanted a new house, since she's only had her first house for a little over a year (she bought it in February 2015).  Then I figured it out!  She couldn't get Tyga to give back his key to the first house, so she put the house on the market..  *just snarking here*

• Love 2