Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, iwasish said:

Isn't Kylies shoot a kind of rip off of Khloes big sexy cover shoot? I forget the magazine name but Kim got the deal for her. 

I think the magazine was called "Complex", and yeah I thought these pictures looked pretty similar.  As usual Kylie can't find her own identity. The sad thing about Kylie having to resort to a racy photoshoot is that she doesn't need to especially for the makeup.  Kylie Cosmetics is very successful and these pictures don't do a damned thing to make anyone want to go out and buy the newest products, its just Kylie not knowing any better and since all she's grown up around is the need to bare skin for attention.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

"she's young, when you're young you make mistakes" 

So profound.... I had no idea he was such an intellectual.

Notice how he said "she's" going to make mistakes, I guess it was all her fault. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, GaT said:

Notice how he said "she's" going to make mistakes, I guess it was all her fault. 

In his mind he didn't a mistake, taking advantage of an underage girl with lots of money, with folks who are too involved in their own mess to care, that's what up and coming musicians do. Good sex, money and publicity... that she fell for it, hook, line and sinker? That's her mistake.

l

• Love 4

So is she getting back with Tyga?

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/18/kylie-jenner-tyga-friends-not-dating/ "Kylie & Tyga: We're Back!In the Friend Zone."           6/18/2016 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kylie and Tyga hooked up recently in Jamaica ... but they're not getting back together, or at least that's what they're telling their friends.

Kylie flew down to JA for Tyga's music video shoot -- she's not in it, she was just there to lend her support. Even though Kylie posted a pic of herself on a bed down there -- and it was Tyga's bed -- we're told they really are "just friends."

Kylie's been getting very close to PartyNextDoor, but we're told she and Tyga still text constantly, and she's even gone over to his house a few times.

As one source puts it ... there's still a lot of love, and no bitterness since no one cheated -- so they're cool with being pals. For now. 

" ... no bitterness since no one cheated... "  Huh?  At the time Kylie and Tyga broke up, all the tabloids said she left because he was cheating on her with numerous other women.

Whatever, I think she'd be better off if she totally gets rid of Tyga. Forget all this "just friends" stuff. (Isn't "we're just friends" the line they used when they were screwing around before she was 18?) He's a manipulative money-grubber, a deadbeat who doesn't pay his bills, and a grown man who chases women too young for him. He wants to keep using Kylie for publicity to keep his own career afloat and give him access to the KUWTK money machine.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Bwahahahaha!

"Kylie Jenner's cosmetics co. is a big fat FAILURE ... at least according to the Better Business Bureau.

"Kylie Cosmetics' consumer satisfaction rating has plummeted to an all-time low ... it gets an F. The company's racked up 137 customer complaints on BBB in the 9 months since it began operating..."

So the Koven has been bragging about what a good businesswoman Kylie is. (That was their excuse when people commented that she was too young, at 17, to be dating Tyga -- the family insisted that she was mature beyond her years because she was always "taking meetings" for business) Oh, what a pile of bull. I think she helped pick out some of the lip colors, but she isn't hands-on managing the company. What she does is more like celebrity endorsement, even though it is (wholly or partly) "her" company. She doesn't know anything about running a company, and whoever she hired to run it is not doing a very good job, if the BBB keeps getting so many complaints. She's no CEO-in-training. She spends most of her time getting her hair and makeup done, taking selfies, posing for sexy photo shoots and going out to nightclubs. She should have enrolled in college with a business major, if she's actually planning to be in the cosmetics retail business.

• Love 5

From the article:

The Better Business Bureau has given Kylie Jenner‘s makeup company an “F” rating, the BBB’s lowest possible score, for its business practices and customer service. According to the BBB, Kylie Cosmetics received the failing grade because of the 133 complaints about the company that have been filed to the BBB in the last year — five of which were never resolved — and the fact that the business has “failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints.”

More than half of the complaints cite delivery issues, while another 55 concern problems with the product itself. During a BBB investigation into complaints of customers’ receiving impartial or damaged deliveries from Kylie Cosmetics — or no delivery at all — the company replied that “because their product is shipped in highly recognizable packaging, they feel that packages are being vandalized or stolen.”

Although Kylie Cosmetics claimed to be “taking steps to change their packaging so that it is less recognizable,” the BBB notes that, as of June 23, 2016, “the pattern of complaint allegations continues.”

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, please. Because everyone's on the lookout to steal some Kylie lip crap. Following UPS around town so they can snatch that package off someone's porch. Give me a fucking break.

Well, I can kind of understand the possible vandalizing!

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

And in true Kardashian/Jenner form, Kylie responds by blaming "the haters".

From the article:

To clarify, the BBB has changed their categorization of Kylie Cosmetics from “Failing” to “No Rating” with a note saying they’re waiting on updates on the brand’s customer service and quality issues.

What bullshit. How much influence does pimp momma have if she can get the BBB to remove a bad rating? Aren't they supposed to be unbiased? 

• Love 6

These girls and their obsession with the haters. That's the problem with the Kardashians/Jenners. They immediately dismiss all criticism as haters and unfounded because trolls. How do you grow as a person when you live like that? I know who we're talking about here, and all hope is pretty much lost for them as humans, but it's just sad. Kylie is so freaking young, has so much life ahead and based off her family, will be stuck in this mindset. Especially because customers have had very legitimate complaints about Kylie Cosmetics. There's no excuse for her business to be so poorly run and I am not impressed by her hustle or business acumen like the Kardashians/Jenners/E! tell me to be. 

• Love 9

Kylie really needs to get a handle on her poor responses.

Buisiness 101 - the customer is always right. Not good PR for her to be whining that she is sick of people coming after her company and none of it is her fault. Customers are giving her their hard earned dollars and expect a product in return.  Huh, imagine that concept.  

This is a multimillionaire 18 year old who doesn't have a clue about how the real world works.  All she knows is that everyone is picking on poor Kylie. This family is ridiculous.  

• Love 8

Maybe I'm just cynical, but Kylie is posting all this stuff that hints towards her and Tyga being engaged or married. Photos of her with a ring and another photo of them captioned "Me & Mrs". And she does this day after Burt has a kid and TMZ and People are running blurbs. I don't think they are all particularly close but this strikes me as a Kim "look at me instead damnit. look at me" move. 

• Love 3

This is all because of her insecurity with BC. If BC and Rob stay together, Kylie and Tyga are going to be spending time with them, and I bet Kylie will be feeling lots of anxiety.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kylie might be trying to start marriage rumors by wearing the big "not an engagement" ring and calling Tyga "my husband" on her social media. She wants the attention Rob and BC are getting. Hmmm... she could really ambush Rob & BC by having a "surprise" wedding to Tyga before her brother gets married. Then she'd get all the headlines and clicks. Rob & BC would be straggling behind. Of course, then Kylie would be stuck with that broke fugly thing for a husband.

Or PMK could be behind all this. "Kylie, call Tyga your 'husband' on Instagram! That'll get you a lot of clicks!" I don't think PMK minds setting up her children to compete against each other.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 5
(edited)

I've been reading the comments about the LipKits on YouTube and it sounds like Pimp Mama and Kylie pulled a bait and switch. The first batch of the lip glosses was a high end formula, but then they went the cheap-o route on all the follow-up products. People were saying tubes were delivered half-empty and the gloss was thinner with less staying power. It's the Kardashians' standard response to blame the "haterz" rather than admit to their scams.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I've been reading the comments about the LipKits on YouTube and it sounds like Pimp Mama and Kylie pulled a bait and switch. The first batch of the lip glosses was a high end formula, but then they went the cheap-o route on all the follow-up products. People were saying tubes were delivered half-empty and the gloss was thinner with less staying power. It's the Kardashians' standard response to blame the "haterz" rather than admit to their scams.

I heard they had to get huge amounts of product quickly in order to meet the demand they expected. Quality was sacrificed for quantity. They ship it in distinctive expensive  packaging to make the consumer think they're getting something special.

• Love 3
(edited)

Saw an instagram post of kylie posing provocatively in front of a mirror in her house in a thong, yet shes so overthe fame and just wants to be a regular girl. Oh and there were dog's in the background, the doggies live! 

Edited by carolinagirl81

Dont forget the pics of the huge diamond ring she's been flashing.  For someone who just wants to have a regular life she sure likes to post stuff that gets people talking. After all the stuff thats come out about Kylie Cosmetics the past week perhaps she should get off her ass and take some business classes. Of course that would just get in the way of selfie time.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Saw an instagram post of kylie posing provocatively in front of a mirror in her house in a thong, yet shes so overthe fame and just wants to be a regular girl. Oh and there were dog's in the background, the doggies live! 

There are always doggies available in the closest pet shop!! She buys puppies on an impulse. I would too if I had a house full of help who were down with picking up dog shit all day and replacing carpet ruined by dog piss.

I recall when she was racing her new car with Caitlyn and left her new puppy in her Range Rover (parked in the hot sun). Later she dragged it out to show Kendall, who commented that it looked hot and Kylie just brushed it off "No it's ok"  I wonder if any of the others didn't manage to get found in time.

On 7/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, iwasish said:

I heard they had to get huge amounts of product quickly in order to meet the demand they expected. Quality was sacrificed for quantity. They ship it in distinctive expensive  packaging to make the consumer think they're getting something special.

Just like Apple. You pay thousands for a product and are believe that it is something totally remarkable because it comes in this shiny, sleek, expensive packaging. People make youtube videos of "unboxing" and actually go on and on about how beautiful the packaging is. What?

• Love 3
13 hours ago, iwasish said:

Another victim for Kylie. A dachshund puppy.  A birthday gift. So original.

How many dogs does she have?  I think I've seen this family with every breed of dog I can think of.

• Love 1

http://www.people.com/article/kylie-jenner-did-invite-caitlyn-rob-blac-chyna-to-birthday People, Aug. 1, 2016, "Kylie Jenner Did Invite Caitlyn, Rob and Blac Chyna to Birthday Festivities as Reports Allege Family Strife: Source"

"Despite reports that Caitlyn Jenner, Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna weren't invited to Kylie Jenner's 19th birthday celebration on Sunday evening, a source confirms to PEOPLE that the trio were each extended an invitation..."

I can understand Rob and BC not wishing to attend Kylie's party, but why didn't Caitlyn go?

The Daily Fail made a big deal out of it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3718468/Why-didn-t-Caitlyn-Jenner-attend-Kylie-s-19th-birthday-party-Reality-star-cuts-lonely-figure-ahead-daughter-s-family-celebration.html "Why didn't Caitlyn Jenner attend Kylie's 19th birthday party? Reality star cuts a lonely figure ahead of daughter's family celebration." DM had a bunch of photos of Caitlyn in a grocery store parking lot before the party, and they jumped to the conclusion that she was miserable because she wouldn't smile for the fans: "The 66-year-old looked a little down in the dumps as she stopped by a supermarket in Malibu, California, on Sunday. Even as fans came up to the reality star and asked for pictures with her, Caitlyn struggled to muster a smile." They made the assumption that Caitlyn planned to eat at home alone instead of going to the party because she bought a pizza: "Clearly planning a night in for one, the Olympian also picked up a personal pizza at Vintage Grocers."

Another example of the tabloids just making stuff up. Anybody who buys a small pizza is "clearly" planning to eat at home alone that night?  Yeah, sure. However, it's true that Caitlyn skipped the party, so maybe the Fail was headed in the right direction with their speculation.

BTW, the KyMajesty lipstick reviews on Youtube are pretty amazing- the tube is half empty. 

This is my favourite- her nails are both beautiful and alarming and she begins it with "Kylie.....Kylie.....Kylie...." 

• Love 2
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 5:19 PM, Coffeecup said:

" ... no bitterness since no one cheated... "  Huh?  At the time Kylie and Tyga broke up, all the tabloids said she left because he was cheating on her with numerous other women.

This is from tmz, so it has the Kardashian spin.  The DailyMail and TMZ both have Kris's stamp of approval.  They are obviously paying for this, otherwise I have no idea why they would only put positive articles out for the Kardashians/Jenners. 

1 hour ago, GaT said:

Ugh, it's not even an especially snazzy car for the price. Looks like something a 70-year-old "lady who lunches" gets chauffeured around in. When I was Kylie's age, I didn't care at all about expensive cars, I just wanted one that was cute and brightly colored, like a Mini or VW Beetle.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 5

Tyga continues to make himself and Kylie look ridiculous. Everybody knows he's too broke to pay for such lavish gifts himself. All his extravagance does is fuel the rumors that Kylie has loaned him a couple of million dollars.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Ugh, it's not even an especially snazzy car for the price. Looks like something a 70-year-old "lady who lunches" gets chauffeured around in. When I was Kylie's age, I didn't care at all about expensive cars, I just wanted one that was cute and brightly colored, like a Mini or VW Beetle.

Even at my age I'd rather have a flashy Mini Cooper!! 

I can just hear Kyle screeching "I got a Maybach!!!! "OMG!!"

• Love 6

Is this car in Kylie's name too?

This family is so freaking materialistic. At some point for any normal person, it all becomes meaningless. But they just keep going, buying, and patting themselves on the back and telling themselves they deserve it because of all the shit they put  up with from #trolls #jealousbitches #omghaters #youhateuscauseyouaintus. They just take, take, take, and collect, collect, collect. Never giving, of course. Go ahead Kardashian/Jenner ladies, keep filling up those white and black museums with all the biggest and newest things, it won't do shit for your rotting souls.

• Love 12