Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

So, if Kylie gets pregnant with Tyga, and Rob marries BC, who also has a baby by Tyga, what would the kids be to each other - step-cousins?

Never mind, I sincerely hope none of this actually happens.

Then those two kids would be siblings right?  Because they are both Tyga's kids, just different baby mama's.

Now if Kylie has a kid with Tyga and BC has a kid with Rob...then their kids will be first cousins, Rob and Kylie are biological siblings. Half siblings, but still biological.

(edited)

She seems to spend inordinate amounts of time on her personal appearance anyway, I read she routinely has 4/5 hour manicures. Between that and the spent time getting stimulated, I doubt she's writing the next Great American Novel, so I'd at least expect a decent product from her.

A while back Kylie did some sort of tutorial on her daily routine. A blogger emulated all her steps and it took her five hours to get ready. Granted, Kylie has a team of professionals so it probably cuts the prep time in half, but it's crazy she needs to be that done up just to walk out the front door.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

Apparently the first thing Kylie does when she wakes up in the morning is to check to see if she received bad internet press while she was sleeping. It's the first thing that crosses her mind, she's that insecure.

• Love 3

Sexy Grimace in blue.

Oscar the Grouch? Cookie Monster? Is Sesame Street being recast? Or is she going to launch a singing career with a cover of Bobby Vintons " Blue Velvet"?

Apparently the first thing Kylie does when she wakes up in the morning is to check to see if she received bad internet press while she was sleeping. It's the first thing that crosses her mind, she's that insecure.

Yeah but all that stuff hasn't had an impact on her yet. Still the same same shallow, snotty twit.

• Love 6

I'm so confused by Paper Mag.  I never heard of it until Kim did her break the internet thing.  Is it like the Millennial version of the original Sassy magazine, back when it was still east coast based and still edgy and pushed the boundries (not to be confused with West Coast Sassy which became bubble gum fluff before it eventually folded)?  

• Love 2

Then those two kids would be siblings right?  Because they are both Tyga's kids, just different baby mama's.

Now if Kylie has a kid with Tyga and BC has a kid with Rob...then their kids will be first cousins, Rob and Kylie are biological siblings. Half siblings, but still biological.

This kind of "how are they related" talk makes me dizzy, haha. I think they'd be half siblings due to having the same father, and cousins, due to the step-father of one kid and mother of the other being brother and sister.
  • Love 1

Might be about an addiction to attention - good or bad, attention is the drug.
  • Love 1
(edited)

This kind of "how are they related" talk makes me dizzy, haha. I think they'd be half siblings due to having the same father, and cousins, due to the step-father of one kid and mother of the other being brother and sister.

Kylie and Tyga's kid would be the cousin of Rob and BC's kid. But, both kids would share a sibling, Tyga and BC's kid. It's all like a real life soap opera. Imagine things from Tyga and BC's kid...my siblings are each others cousin!

Might be about an addiction to attention - good or bad, attention is the drug.

Isn't that true for most of them? It applies to Kris, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, and Caitlyn. And possibly Scott, Kanye, and maybe even Lamar now too.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

She's delusional

I started wigs, and now everyone is wearing wigs. Kim [Kardashian] just used my wig guy last night...I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow.

Oh yeah, you started wigs Kylie, it was all you. 

• Love 7

Can someone with a fake face be on a list of fresh faces? Um, ok.

I just do whatever I want to do, and people will follow.

Does she mean the way she followed her sisters in getting fake ugly lips and fake unnatural tans?

Also:

"When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it."

Well, either stop posting the photos then, or talk to a professional so you stop feeling weird about it.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 9

Can someone with a fake face be on a list of fresh faces? Um, ok.

Does she mean the way she followed her sisters in getting fake ugly lips and fake unnatural tans?

Also:

Well, either stop posting the photos then, or talk to a professional so you stop feeling weird about it.

A professional... like Kim, she can't wait to take her clothes off again.

I saw Kim at some awards show bragging about how much weight she's lost but still has 20lbs to go... then she turned around and I saw the twenty plus another twenty hanging off the back end.

• Love 3

Everyone in this family has been guilty of saying something stupid one time or another, but I think Kylie wins this one. I know she's not a smart girl but she can't really believe she started the wig trend. I mean really?  I don't know if thats being stupid, delusional, or just flat out conceited. 

"When I post sexy photos, I always regret it. Like, Oh my God, everyone is seeing my body. I get really weird about it."

SMH. I know whenever I do something I regret I continue to do it over and over.

• Love 13

A professional... like Kim, she can't wait to take her clothes off again.

Kylie is not a “professional” in any sense of the word, sexual or otherwise; she’s just a dim, misguided, spoiled teen who unfortunately has chosen Kim as her role model in how to succeed in business without any talent or credentials, just pseudo sexiness. And even more unfortunately, judging by her inane quotes, Kylie is not nearly ready for her close-up.  She desperately needs a PR consultant to shepherd her through every interview and monitor each and every one of her online postings.

• Love 4

Kylie is not a “professional” in any sense of the word, sexual or otherwise; she’s just a dim, misguided, spoiled teen who unfortunately has chosen Kim as her role model in how to succeed in business without any talent or credentials, just pseudo sexiness. And even more unfortunately, judging by her inane quotes, Kylie is not nearly ready for her close-up.  She desperately needs a PR consultant to shepherd her through every interview and monitor each and every one of her online postings.

Yeah, Kris has really fallen off her duties with this girl. I do think that in the early years she made sure the older 3 girls were on time and well coached. I don't think she tolerated a diva attitude from them and even now, Kim  mostly pulls her diva act with family and not on her gigs.  Kim actually warned Kylie about the reputation she's getting as a snotty brat. There were stories out  there today that Kylie's "staff" is quitting because of her attitude. It doesn't help that she is insecure and not very intelligent either and those things tend to come out as rude and entitled when faced with a microphone or an interviewers questions. She'll never take PR advice now, because she thinks she is super successful and doesn't need it.

• Love 3

She had peach hair a few days ago and rainbow today. I have to say, it looks cute.

She took her paper magazine cover to Coachella. Still hadn't twigged that they're mocking her.

2whnspc.jpg

Lip kitting Bella Hadid at Coachella. Yeah it's the lip kits that gave them both bigger lips, not needles filled with whatever.

2eyzvpv.jpg

• Love 1

Out of sheer boredom, I decided to put season 1 on of KUTK having never seen it before.  It is amazing the amount of plastic surgery eveyrone seems to have had with the exception of Kendall and Kourtney.  Kim doesn't even look like the same person.  She was actually far prettier.

And in season 1, Bruce is talking about how he wants them to be classy.  Ay yi yi.

• Love 1

The odd thing is about those shit quality glosses is that her lipkits are actually a very good quality. After seeing my nieces I decided to get one off ebay and  not only is the quality of the matte lipstick and liner excellent but they stay on beautifully, even the packaging is nice. No, your lips are going to look cartoonish like Kylie's but anyone who thought that was kidding themselves anyway. But that lip gloss? What the hell was she thinking? The gloss itself might be nice but I cant believe anyone let those brushes get by in the packaging. I've seen $5 cheapass glosses with a better quality brush. For the amount of money she's making off these cosmetics *everything* should be top notch.

• Love 3

It's good that's she's standing behind her product & replacing the wands, but how many of them are on eBay waiting to be sold to some unsuspecting person? They aren't going to go away. Somebody was supposed to be doing quality control, there was no way to miss all those bad wands.

It's good that's she's standing behind her product & replacing the wands, but how many of them are on eBay waiting to be sold to some unsuspecting person? They aren't going to go away. Somebody was supposed to be doing quality control, there was no way to miss all those bad wands.

I'm betting she was too wrapped up in BC and Rob drama along with Tyga, to  check out the product before it was put up for sale. She's just the type to hide away because she "can't deal" with any kind of problems in her life. I did read that she was very involved in the lip kits and was very much a part of the end product. I think she just slapped her name on this and I'm betting Kris or Kim had to hound her to make it right.

• Love 1

In her “Paper” magazine interview Kylie said that her business goal is “to have a successful cosmetic line”. If she’s serious about this, then the blowback from her inferior lip gloss product should be a valuable lesson learned. Even though she’s only 18, she needs to know that you have to maintain the integrity and quality of products carrying your name and reputation if you want long-term success. Quality control is far more cost-effective in the end than damage control.

• Love 1

I think that Kylie was purely lazy and thought that since everything was going alright that she could take her foot off the accelerator.  I also imagine that there is a fair it of arrogance there too.  The K sisters have been advertising and putting their name on bad products for years now (especially with the detox tea and waist trainers) so why would this be any different?  I hope it was a hard lesson that name alone won't pass a quality test! 

• Love 1

Here is what I think about this whole Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna story. It's their plan of staying in the news and in the gossip blogs all this time. Supposedly they were best friends all this time????? (Even amber rose and Kim are "besties") Now I feel that this rob kardashian engaged to Blac is just a falsehood and nothing will ever come of it. It's the PMK plan to make them more press. It wouldn't be a surprise if Kris Jenner came up with the whole darn story line. The kardashians and jenners girls are actors in their own story.

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 1

I sincerely hope that there aren't any young girls looking up to Kylie as an inspiration....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kylie-jenner-calls-herself-an-inspiration-to-young-girls-w204697

Personally I don't see an uneducated teenager who has had plastic surgery/fillers, hooked up with a complete drop-kick rat of a boyfriend and is known for wearing very little on social media as being an "inspiration" but maybe it is just me...

Also, it seriously annoys me that she calls herself a "self-made business woman".  She might not have used her family's money to make her fortune but she used their connections and fame.  If she was an average teenager from the suburbs and had created a wildly successful make-up line, then she could call herself "self-made".  But since she had the benefit of knowing the best people in the business and having an audience of millions, all thanks to her last name, she can take several seats.

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 12

You need to edit that to "had plastic surgery/fillers to look like her more famous sibling".

She can call herself a success, sure, but self-made? She's about as self-made as her lips as natural.

• Love 9

Just saw the scene of Kylie & Khloe "heli-skiing"down the mountain in Montana.

if there's ONE thing Kylie should cultivate - it's her athleticism. She was flawless going down it with no fear.   Not so surprising seeing as she's the daughter of one of the greatest athletes ever.

Too bad she's too god damn dumb & would rather just be another vapid plastic Barbie doll. SMDH.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I sincerely hope that there aren't any young girls looking up to Kylie as an inspiration....

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kylie-jenner-calls-herself-an-inspiration-to-young-girls-w204697

Personally I don't see an uneducated teenager who has had plastic surgery/fillers, hooked up with a complete drop-kick rat of a boyfriend and is known for wearing very little on social media as being an "inspiration" but maybe it is just me...

Also, it seriously annoys me that she calls herself a "self-made business woman".  She might not have used her family's money to make her fortune but she used their connections and fame.  If she was an average teenager from the suburbs and had created a wildly successful make-up line, then she could call herself "self-made".  But since the had the benefit of knowing the best people in the business and having an audience of millions, all thanks to her last name, she can take several seats.

Except for the plumped up lips, I actually think she looks good on the Glamour cover. It's nice to see her in "real" makeup instead of "Kardashian" 2 inch think thick makeup.

Edited by GaT
3 hours ago, GaT said:

Except for the plumped up lips, I actually think she looks good on the Glamour cover. It's nice to see her in "real" makeup instead of "Kardashian" 2 inch think makeup.

Agreed.  Heaps better than the "plastic doll" covers she was doing for a little while.  It's the arrogance of saying that she is "self-made" that gets to me.  

• Love 3
On 30/04/2016 at 2:41 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

Agreed.  Heaps better than the "plastic doll" covers she was doing for a little while.  It's the arrogance of saying that she is "self-made" that gets to me.  

The only self made ones in this whole family are Caitlyn for the Olympics,  Kanye for his music, Lamar for BBall, & Kim for her sex tape. The rest have all piggybacked off the others for their fame and fortunes. Not a one of them would  have seen anything like the attention they have now without leeching and sucking off Kim. And she started this viral infestation by leeching off Paris Hilton. 

Think about it. It's mind boggling.

• Love 9