Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Wow, she used to be adorable.  She looked more like Kendall.  Now she looks like mini-Kim.  I swear, the Kardashian-Jenner girls were all beautiful and different.  Now, with the exceptions of Kourtney and Kendall, they look entirely made of plastic, Botox and spackle.  So ridiculous.

• Love 7

Kylie's story really is so sad - I remember when she looked like her natural self and wanted to be an actress. Too bad she didn't work on her craft instead of her face!

• Love 1

Comparing those two pictures above, it seems she really only messed with her lips, yet she looks completely different than she used to.  I can't see any real difference with her eyes (except for the 14 layers of eyeshadow and mascara), her nose, chin, etc. all look the same.  But still, she now looks like Kim Junior, whereas before, she looked like Kendall.  Can't figure it out and it's bugging me.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Comparing those two pictures above, it seems she really only messed with her lips, yet she looks completely different than she used to.  I can't see any real difference with her eyes (except for the 14 layers of eyeshadow and mascara), her nose, chin, etc. all look the same.  But still, she now looks like Kim Junior, whereas before, she looked like Kendall.  Can't figure it out and it's bugging me.  

They all do the heavy contour & shading makeup that makes them all look the same https://i.ytimg.com/vi/-3bfbxE3blw/maxresdefault.jpgWhen Kendall does it, even she looks like the rest of them http://www.dailytimesgazette.com/kendall-jenner-steals-kim-kardashians-throne-on-istagram-teases-kim-about-it/16249/

Also, this should be interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35689207/its-kylie-minogue-versus-kylie-jenner-in-a-battle-for-who-owns-their-name

Edited by GaT
"Last year, the 18-year-old filed the application to trademark 'Kylie' for ‘entertainment in the nature of providing information by means of a global computer network in the fields of entertainment, fashion and pop culture’."

I love Minogue for fighting this. 

• Love 4

So Kylie Minogue is 47 years old.  She had her first hit in 1988.  Kylie Jenner was born 9 years later. I'd say that Kylie Minogue wins.

Not to mention:  "‘entertainment in the nature of providing information by means of a global computer network in the fields of entertainment, fashion and pop culture’."

WTF does that even mean?  That she's going to be Kylie, the snapchat star?  Sometimes I hate social media.  It makes everybody think they are so much more relevant and important than they really are.  

• Love 7
(edited)

I think we can blame the over the top makup to Joyce Bonelli, on their payroll as the makeup artist. She seems to be in every photo shoot they have, so probably does all of their makeup. Probably where Kim got the platinum hair thing too, as Bonelli is a bleach blonde and wears her makeup the same as the K's.

Edited by peaceknit

Her face is an entirely different shade than her hand. Part of the reason she looks so different now is that she's clearly using makeup way too dark for her, in an effort to look more like Kim.

The hair is way too dark as well. Kylie's natural color is medium brown, not jet black.

(edited)

I dont know if its so much that its makeup too dark for her but rather that she's using bronzer. All of the girls are obsessed with bronzer.  I was reading an article once, one of those "how to copy the same look" articles that featured Kim, Khloe and Kourtney and some makeup artist emphasized how important a good bronzer is to look like a Kardashian but other than that Kylie's makuep is still ridiculous looking.  The bronzer on top of everything else thats too abrasive makes her look about 40 instead of her age. I despise that dark lipstick she's always wearing.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 3

Kim has an Armenian heritage.  Kylie does not.  She's never going to have the coloring that Kim has, and she looks ridiculous trying.  It's too bad Kylie can't accept her own personal qualities and stop trying to copy Kim.  Kylie was so much prettier when she was Kylie and not Kim 2.0.

• Love 3
(edited)

I still think Kylie has had work done to her jawline and chin. In the particular picture posted it looks like it's just her lips that have changed but when is that photo from? Couldn't it be from after she got her chin/jaw done but before the lip injections? It seemed like they did things on her progressively to make it more "subtle."

She does look cute in the pic with her normal lips but I never thought she was cute before she had work done... She was clearly better off before the lips and styling to look like Kim but I won't lie and say I found her cute most of the time in the past either. She is definitely the unfortunate sister.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 3
(edited)

In the picture at the top of this page (with ombre hair) I think she looks very cute.  Not necessarily a show-stopper, but a pretty girl.  It's too bad that simply being pretty or cute is not enough in her family.  One must start in on the plastic before one graduates high school to keep up with the Kardashians.  I find it sad, because there was nothing wrong with how she looked before.  Now, she looks comically enhanced and much older than her years.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4

Kylie Jenner Posts Anti-Vaccination Photo

LOL, does anybody think that Kylie actually knows what an anti-vaxer is? One of the tweets about it was “Kylie Jenner apparently just came out as an anti-vaxxer. I wonder who told her to be? Tumblr?" That sounds about right.

That's precious.  LOL

Poor thing.  She probably thought it was people against vacations or something.  LOL

• Love 2

I'm convinced that all these little "missteps" on Kylie's part are just part of her brand. "Kontroversy" and all. Just another way to swerve the attention back on herself. Which if she'd just focus on her make up lines she could keep raking in the positive attention because they're all over the internet right now but I guess any press is good press for her. 

• Love 2

Kylie Jenner Posts Anti-Vaccination Photo

LOL, does anybody think that Kylie actually knows what an anti-vaxer is? One of the tweets about it was “Kylie Jenner apparently just came out as an anti-vaxxer. I wonder who told her to be? Tumblr?" That sounds about right.

I bet it's somehow Jayden Smith's influence.  That guy is looney tunes and they hang out in the same circles even if they aren't attached at the hip anymore.

• Love 4

Kylie's been pregnant for about 2 years now.

They'll be  right one of these days. Rob's back in, Lamar, Black Chyna etc. there's only so much screen time available Kylie's got to have a hook or she'll be overshadowed.  I could easily see her having a kid, Tyga would be thrilled to be on the K gravy train.

• Love 2

If that ever happened, Kris Jenner would be listed in the Guinness Book of World Records for Fastest Drawn Up Prenuptial Agreement Ever.

Granted, Kylie could pull a Kourtney and not get married.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

So, if Kylie gets pregnant with Tyga, and Rob marries BC, who also has a baby by Tyga, what would the kids be to each other - step-cousins?

Never mind, I sincerely hope none of this actually happens.

• Love 3

I figure they'd be half-siblings/step-cousins.

What would really make it interesting is if Kylie & Tyga have a kid and Rob & BC have a kid. Those kids would be cousins but they also share a sibling even if they themselves aren't siblings to each other. And can you imagine Tyga and BC's kid trying to figure that out. "My siblings are also each others cousin!" Yeesh, this is worse than messed up daytime soap operas where they "keep it in the family".

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

I will give Kylie this, I own two of her lip kits and they are frankly amazing. The pencil is very soft and the formula for the lipsticks are creamy and not very drying. She really put a lot of effort into her line. She's dropping three more shades tomorrow, but these are lip glosses as opposed to regular liquid lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful. Out of all of the K kids, she seemed to put the most effort into her make up lines. 

• Love 1

Funny you say that because my niece got one of the lip kits and earlier this evening and this was the first time I actually saw one of these much hyped sets in person and I gotta say, um I want one damn it! I can see why they are selling out insanely fast. The liquid lipstick is amazing and as you say the liner is nice and soft. I think the color my niece had was called Dolce and it was really pretty.

• Love 1

I figure they'd be half-siblings/step-cousins.

What would really make it interesting is if Kylie & Tyga have a kid and Rob & BC have a kid. Those kids would be cousins but they also share a sibling even if they themselves aren't siblings to each other. And can you imagine Tyga and BC's kid trying to figure that out. "My siblings are also each others cousin!" Yeesh, this is worse than messed up daytime soap operas where they "keep it in the family".

My paternal grandparents started dating and their siblings also started dating, ending in marriage. So grandma L and her sister, A, started dating brothers J and T. Both couples got married. 50 some years later my sister and cousins came creeping up to me at our aunts house one Christmas all panicked, that grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle were brothers and sisters and it's incest. Once I stopped laughing, I used my sister and her boyfriend as an example to explain. Okay, you are dating M and if I married his little brother, would that be an issue? I really think they had just realized who each person was and yes, L and A were sisters and sisters in laws. Didn't help A and T had 1 son, the creepiest guy ever, and he's exactly what you would imagine offspring of biological siblings to be like. 

Kylie apparently had hair extensions out prior to having them attached to her head. I guess the idiot put them near the stove, and her idiot friend turned it on to make grilled cheese, Kylies quoted as saying that " Harry burned all my extensions on fire". Boy, she really earned that high school diploma.

• Love 3

I will give Kylie this, I own two of her lip kits and they are frankly amazing. The pencil is very soft and the formula for the lipsticks are creamy and not very drying. She really put a lot of effort into her line. She's dropping three more shades tomorrow, but these are lip glosses as opposed to regular liquid lipsticks. The packaging is beautiful. Out of all of the K kids, she seemed to put the most effort into her make up lines.

She seems to spend inordinate amounts of time on her personal appearance anyway, I read she routinely has 4/5 hour manicures. Between that and the spent time getting stimulated, I doubt she's writing the next Great American Novel, so I'd at least expect a decent product from her.